Erica Wins a Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica's vacation continues without her luggage.
3.3k words
4.31
35.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica took a few minutes to compose herself. She then walked over to the "Lost & Found" box to actually check it contents. She grabbed the box and dumped it out on the bed. As she sorted through the pile and took inventory of the clothes she found that she had two tank tops, one little island sun dress, and the two bikinis. That was it. She just stood at the foot of her bed staring at this little pile of clothes wondering how she was going to get herself out of this situation. She had no money to go shopping for clothes, she couldn't even call home for help because her cellphone was in her suitcase and the only other guest phone was the payphone in the lobby that she had no money to use. Her only hope was that her suitcase would show up soon and save her. What she didn't know was that Juan's cousin had sent her suitcase on a flight to Thailand and it would be days before there was even a chance it would get back to her.

A couple of minutes later Erica heard a knock on her door. As she opened up the door she found Juan. Juan told her he was just checking in on her to see how her first day at the resort was going. Erica explained to Juan that her clothes were gone. He tried to act surprised, although it was actually he who had removed the clothes after the housekeeping staff had left. Juan explained to Erica that housekeeping must have accidentally picked them up and he promised her he would do some homework to try find out what happened. Although during this conversation Juan could not help but notice how beautiful Erica looked standing there in the little pink bikini that he had hand selected for before her arrival. His plan was really starting to come together.

As Juan left the room Erica went over to the patio and walked out to enjoy the view. She was definitely getting tired from her travels but just wanted to enjoy this beautiful setting one more time before she turned in for the night. As Erica was sitting in one of the lounge chairs on her patio she heard some commotion from the room next door. Just then a couple of young guys who looked to be just out of high school walked out from behind the little wall separating their patios. Once these guys noticed Erica, they made a bee line right over to her to say Hello and to get a close up look of this beauty in the pink bikini. Erica immediately thought these young guys were obnoxious. She noticed that they could not even make eye contact were her when they spoke. All they could do was stare at her chest. She just wanted to get away from them as quickly as she could so she excused herself and went back into her room, quickly shutting the door and blinds.

Erica was really exhausted now and decided it was time for bed. Then another thought came to her mind. What was she going to sleep in tonight? Her entire life she has always slept in some sort of nightgown. That wasn't an option here since she didn't have any. She looked at the little pile of clothes and thought about wearing one of the tank tops. Then something came over young Erica. She had always wanted to sleep naked but never had the courage before. Although nobody else was there and nobody could see her, she still felt quite naughty as she removed her bikini and stood I the middle of her room totally naked. Erica climbed into the bed. The sheets felt so cold and fresh on her naked body. This was another new experience for her. All her worries just seem to fade away as she fell asleep.

The next morning as Erica awoke, she felt totally refreshed. For one quick minute she thought that the previous day was actually just a bad dream. Then looked over and saw the "Lost and Found" box and quickly realized in was no dream. Although as young Erica lay naked in the bed she decided that she needed to quit feeling sorry for herself and just enjoy this vacation. After all she was at a beautiful resort and there was no reason not to have the time of her life.

Erica got out of bed and walked over to the patio door. Still naked she pulled the blinds back just enough to stick her head out to see what it looked like outside. The sun was shining, the beach had quite a few people on it already, and it was just a beautiful day. Erica quickly pulled her head back in and decided it was time to get showered and head down to get some breakfast.

After her shower Erica looked at her little pile of clothes and decided that since she wore the pink bikini yesterday that her only option was the white one today. As she put on this bikini she realized that it was even smaller than the one she wore yesterday. The bottoms seem to fit fine, but she really had the work at getting the strings on her top tied. Once she was situated she walked over to the mirror to check herself out. She couldn't believe what she saw. She had never in her life worn anything like this before. The bottoms of her breast were visible since the top was kind of on the small side. Although she had seen girls on the beach wearing smaller bikinis yesterday this was still a stretch for her. The material did not seem very thick either.

In fact she could even see her nipples starting to poke through the fabric. She was having a very hard time seeing herself leaving the room wearing this outfit. Then Erica looked over at her little pile of clothes and realized that she could put one of the tank top tops on over her suit. As she put the top on she started to feel better about herself. The tank top was a little on the large side. It came down about halfway down her butt and the arm holes were quite large, in fact they hung down about halfway down her side. In her mind this was still an improvement from just the bikini so she headed out for breakfast.

After breakfast Erica decided to head over to the activities desk and see which ones were included in her package. She was pleasantly surprised to see that they had included quite a few activities for her. She was given a jungle tour/zip line adventure, spa treatment, sailing/snorkeling trip, and a para sailing adventure. She worked with the gentlemen at the desk and scheduled all her activities. Erica started to get excited again. Maybe this vacation was going to turn our OK after all.

Erica was still feeling stressed out from her travels so she decided to schedule her spa treatment first. She had set it up for right after lunch today. She couldn't wait. Since she had some time to kill before her spa treatment she decided to head down to the beach for a while. As Erica was walking down the beach she noticed that a few of the other women had on bikinis that were as revealing but not as many as she remembered the day before. Never the less she was determined to enjoy her vacation. The beach was starting to fill up but she managed to find an empty lounger and sit down. Erica was still in turmoil about removing her tank top. She had never worn something so revealing before let alone wearing it at a public beach. After another minute or two Erica finally decided that she was not a small town hick, but rather a worldly city girl. She needed to quit worrying about the little things and just enjoy her vacation. She reached for the bottom of the tank top and pulled it over her head.

Butterflies where racing through Erica's tummy. She couldn't believe what she just did. She tried her hardest to pretend this was a normal thing for her, but she was sure that the nervousness was showing through, as well as her nipples which were poking through the thin fabric of her bikini top. Never the less Erica placed the tank top over the back of her chair and lay down to enjoy the sun. It was so relaxing on the beach with the waves gentling splashing Erica soon fell asleep in her chair. After a little nap, Erica heard some noises which woke her up. As she opened her eyes she was quite surprised to see the two neighbor boys she had met last night taking pictures of her with their cell phone. Once they noticed she had woken up they pulled up a couple chair on each side of her and sat down. Erica didn't really like this situation to much but there wasn't much she could do. It was a public beach and she had decided to wear that bikini.

All Erica could think of was how she wanted to get away from these boys. They were so forward with her and she didn't like it. They kept telling her how hot her body was and how much they liked her bikini. The entire time they were around her they couldn't help but stare at her chest. They made her feel very uncomfortable. Erica knew she needed to get out of there so she stood up and hurried away. She also knew it must be getting close to the time of her spa treatment anyways. Erica hadn't walked to far up the beach before she realized in her hast to leave that she had forgotten her tank top on the back of her chair. She decided that she would rather live without it as opposed to going back over the boys again. The farther Erica walked down the beach she began to regret her decision to abandon her shirt. She could feel her breasts swaying and bouncing in this thin bikini as she walked. She just knew that she must be putting on quite a show. Since there was nothing she could do she just continued down the beach towards the spa.

As Erica approached the spa she was surprised to see Juan there. She was also feeling somewhat embarrassed about him seeing her in this bikini. This was the only person who knew her outside this resort, but there was nothing she could do so she just tried to smile and look normal. Juan greeted Erica and walked her into the spa. He explained to her that they had schedule the deluxe treatment for her. Juan told her that this was actually a very expensive package and they wanted her to feel better since she had had so many problems on her trip so far. He told her that her package included her nails, toes, full body massage, and mud bath treatment. It all sounded wonderful to Erica so she anxiously walked in. After her fingers and toes were complete Erica had to wait for massage room to open up. It wasn't long before a room opened and she was escorted in. As Erica was being escorted in, she told this girl that this was her first massage. The girl just smiled and explained the process to her. She told her that she needed to remove her bikini, put on the robe that was hanging on the wall, and lay face down the table placing her face through the hole in the table.

She was also told her masseuse would be in shortly. Erica was slightly taken back by the fact she was supposed to remove her bikini. She didn't really know what to think of this but she also figured it must be part of the normal process. Besides she would have a nice robe to cover up with which would provide a lot more coverage than the bikini she was wearing. Erica followed her directions. She removed the bikini and put the robe on. What she did notice and thought was kind of strange was that this robe did not have a belt. She had to hold it shut to keep from exposing herself. Erica soon climbed on the table and lay down. A few minutes later she heard the door open and then shut. Erica was very surprised when she heard a man's voice greet her Hello.

This was something that she was not expecting this at all. Erica had assumed that since she was a woman that they would have a woman doing the massage. With her face through the hole she could not see anything but the legs of this man. Erica didn't know how to act or what to do. The masseuse quickly introduced himself as Antonio. After a little small talk he reached for the collar of the robe and began to pull it off Erica. Erica was frozen solid. She didn't know what to do. As she laid face down on the table she felt the robe come completely off her leaving her lying totally naked in front of a complete stranger. She was so shocked she couldn't even speak. A few seconds later Antonio began his massage.

As Erica lay naked on the table she felt the massage oil being dumped on her back. The massage felt really good, but she still couldn't believe that she was lying naked in front of a complete stranger. Very few people in this world had even seen her naked before let alone a strange man she had just met a few seconds before. Antonio was actually a very good masseuse and was doing a very thorough job but Erica was just having a very hard time enjoying her treatment. All she could think about was how embarrassed she was and how could she get her clothes back on before anybody else seen her. What she didn't know was that Juan had previously arranged this massage. The normal procedure for a massage was to cover the person with a towel when you remove the robe but Erica was denied this information. Since she had never had a massage before she just assumed it was normal.

As the massage went on Erica was starting to get used to Antonio seeing her naked backside. In fact she was finally starting to relax and really enjoy his work. Then in a few short moments Erica was snapped back to reality. She couldn't believe what she just heard. The words that just came out of Antonio's mouth caused a severe panic to race through Erica body. In his most casual voice Antonio informed Erica that he was complete with her backside and it was time for her to roll over on her back so he could finish up. Erica didn't know what to say. She just continued to lie on her stomach. No way was she going to roll over completely naked in front of this strange man. Antonio could sense her reluctance and asked her if something was wrong and if she was not enjoying her massage. Erica just didn't know what to do. She did not want to offend Antonio, but she also did not want to expose her naked body to him. She was totally lost and confused on what to do.

Finally Antonio spoke up and asked Erica to roll over again. He explained to her that if he didn't finish the massage he wouldn't get paid, he would get in trouble, and could possibility lose his job. Now poor Erica had a new dilemma. Antonio was so nice, she didn't want to get him in trouble, but once again she didn't want to expose her naked body to him. The panic continued to race through her veins. Finally in a moment of weakness Erica began to roll over. She couldn't believe what she was doing. It was almost like she had no control over her body. Her mind was telling her to lie still but for some reason she couldn't help herself. A few seconds later she was lying on her back completely naked. This was the first time she saw Antonio's face and the large smile he had on it.

Erica just lay still on the table as Antonio continued his work. She couldn't even open her eyes. She just lay frozen on the table waiting for this to be over. Finally Antonio started a conversation with Erica. She had no choice now. She was forced to open her eyes and look him straight in the face. She couldn't believe the situation she was in. She never dreamed in a million years that she would be lying completely naked on a table in the middle of a room with a strange man she had only meet minutes before. As Antonio continued to work over her oil covered body they conversed for quite a while. Antonio made a special point to look Erica directly in the eyes as he dumped some oil on her large breasts and began to gently massage them. Antonio could feel Erica's body tense up as he began to rub and massage her breasts. Erica went silent. She couldn't believe that she was allowing this strange man to caress her breast this way. In her mind she justified it as being part of the massage, but in reality this was just another part of Juan's plan. He had previously given Antonio permission to do whatever he thought he could get away with.

Once Antonio finished massaging Erica's breasts he continued to work his way down her body. This process had caused Erica to now go completely silent. She hadn't said a work since he had first touched her breast. As Antonio started to massage her stomach and work his way down her body he could feel Erica start to tense up again. The closer he got to her hips the more the muscles started to tighten up. Finally Antonio grabbed his bottle of oil and dumped a liberal amount directly at the base of her stomach causing the oil to run down her side and down between her legs. He then started to massage her hips and thighs. As Antonio continued he ran his hands higher and higher each time up her thighs until he finally came in contact with her perfectly smooth mound. Antonio caressed her mount like an expert. Erica was shocked. It was like a bolt of electricity had hit her body but she didn't know what to do. How could she continue to let this complete stranger touch her in areas that private? This shock did not slow down Antonio at all. He took the lack of reaction as a green light to continue his work. He gently continued to massage her most private areas. A few times Antonio even allowed his finger to ever so slightly touch her pussy. This touch was always just enough to keep Erica wondering if it was an accidental touch or if it was part of the massage. Either way Antonio never stopped his work and never changed his expression.

Finally Antonio told her that he was done with the massage. These words were like magic to her. It was like a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders. She could finally get her body covered back up and the embarrassment would be over. Then she heard something that crushed her spirits again. Antonio pointed her towards the shower and told her to go wash the oil off so he could get her in the mud bath. Erica just looked at him in disbelief. Not only has he seen her completely naked now she was supposed to go shower in front of this strange man. What could possibly be next?