Erica's First Date

Story Info
Erica goes on her first date with Peter and meets his father.
5k words
4.22
302.1k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,330 Followers

Erica's Daddy couldn't stop gambling. In a few weeks he had lost all his money. Which meant he couldn't buy Erica any of the pretty things she needed so badly.

Erica didn't know what to do. She had tried stripping and modeling. But they had only got her into trouble.

And now her father was broke. There was no money in the house. For anything.

To make things worse, he was still masturbating into Erica's panties. He would do it while she was out, at college. He couldn't help himself. The panties were so pretty...so flimsy...so tight and wet and hot. He picked them out of the laundry basket and took them into his bedroom. Lying back on the bed, he wrapped them around his hard cock, thinking about his lovely daughter. He fucked the panties hard, working his cock in and out of the thin fabric, letting his pre-cumm soak into them as he masturbated. Then, when he was about to cumm, he would pull them off his cock -- usually ripping the fabric open as he did so -- and ejaculate into them, watching as the creamy spunk splashed over the damp, torn material.

"Daddy!" Erica cried one morning, as she opened her empty drawer. "I haven't got any panties to put on!"

But her father had already gone to the casino. He wouldn't be back until late in the evening.

Erica sighed as she stepped into a sheer summer dress. The fabric hugged her naked body, showing off every curve, every detail. As she lifted the thin straps over her shoulders, she could see her pink nipples pushing through the thin bodice.

"Even my dresses are worn out!" she sighed, as she smoothed the garment down over her thighs. "I haven't bought a new dress for ages. And I need panties so badly! Oh, I wish Daddy would stop gambling like that! Soon we'll have nothing at all!"

She was almost in tears as she left the house and made her way to college.

Without any panties on under her pretty dress.

*

Peter Appleby had been watching Erica real close. His father was one of the richest men in town. They lived in a huge mansion at the top of the hill in one of the wealthiest suburbs.

His father was also the proud owner of a local strip club and a modeling agency.

Peter knew all about Erica.

He knew she had stripped at his father's night club. And he knew she had modeled at the agency. Mr Jones had given a copy of Erica's video to Peter's father, who gave it to his son when he had finished with it.

Peter had already jerked off to Erica's video over and over. She was the hottest girl he had ever seen. And she seemed to like getting fucked in the ass. The girls he had dated didn't let him fuck their asses. They didn't seem to like it one little bit.

But Erica did. And she also did ass to mouth. She sucked cock after she had been fucked in the ass.

Plus she was in his class at college.

"Hey, Erica!" he said, as she came out of the lecture theatre.

Erica looked over and blushed. She knew that Peter Appleby's family was incredibly wealthy. And she knew he only dated the richest and prettiest girls. Why would he want to talk to her?

But now he was walking towards her.

"Hey, baby," he said, smiling. "Did you like the lecture?"

"I...um...yes...it was fine..." she said, looking down at her tight little dress.

Peter smiled.

"You look real pretty, baby," he said. "Have you done any...um...modeling?"

Erica couldn't stop herself from blushing again. She was so conscious of being naked under her dress. Of not wearing any panties.

"N-no..." she lied.

"Hmmnnn...a pity, 'cos you'd be so fucking hot!" he said. "I'd like to take you out, baby. Will you come out on a date with me?"

Erica stared at him.

Was the richest boy in college asking her out?

"O-okay..." she said, in a tiny voice.

Peter laughed.

"I'll pick you up at eight, baby," he said. "Make sure you look real pretty for me, okay?"

And he walked off to class, smiling to himself.

*

Erica's father was still at the casino. She sighed as she stepped out of the bathtub and picked up her fluffy towel, gently drying her soft young body as she made her way to her bedroom.

She stood in front of her mirror and looked at herself. Naked. Her lovely long dark hair. Her pretty face. Her firm young breasts and pink nipples. Her smooth flat tummy and shaven pussy mound. And her perfect thighs and long shapely legs.

"But what can I wear?" she sighed, as she admired her reflection. "I've only got a few dresses and skirts that still fit me. And no panties to put on!"

She knew that should dress as prettily as possible for Peter. She wanted him to like her. He seemed nice. And of course, he was so rich!

Maybe he would buy her pretty things.

Erica opened her wardrobe and looked inside.

Then she reached up and took out a dress. Pink and flimsy and soft.

"My favourite dress..." she said to herself, as she held it up against her naked body. "But it probably won't fit me now..."

Her father had bought it for her when she was just fourteen years old. Four years ago.

"Maybe I'll try it on..." she said.

And she slipped the dress over her head and shoulders, and pulled it down over her bare breasts.

The thin fabric hugged her body tightly as she smoothed it down over her tummy. Her full breasts pushed against the bodice, making it difficult to do the buttons up. Erica pulled them together and it seemed as if they might burst open...so she left the front of the dress unbuttoned to the base of her cleavage, allowing the swelling roundness of her breasts to push provocatively over the tight bodice.

She looked down at the hem of her dress, which only just reached to the top of her thighs. To make matters worse, the dress flared out from her waist. Without panties on underneath, there would be nothing left to the imagination.

Erica turned around in front of the mirror.

"Oh no...it's much too short!" she gasped, looking at her lovely reflection.

The back of her dress didn't even cover her ass cheeks. She could see the soft swell of the underside of her bottom below the hemline.

Suddenly she heard a car pull up outside and a horn sounded loudly.

"Hey baby...are you ready? Let's go!"

It was Peter.

"Oh!" Erica gasped. "But...my dress..."

The horn sounded again. And again.

Erica didn't know what to do.

"My dress...it doesn't cover my pussy and...and my bare bottom!" she said to herself. "I...I..."

"Hurry up, baby!" Peter called, sounding the horn again. He sounded annoyed.

Erica felt as if she would cry. She picked up her handbag and quickly ran downstairs to the front door.

"Come on, baby, let's go! Hurry up!" Peter said, as she stepped outside.

He sat in the front seat of a shiny new red sports car.

"O-okay...just coming!" Erica said.

She turned around to lock the front door, but in her panic she dropped the key.

"Oh!" she gasped, reaching down to pick it up. But as she did so, her breasts swelled and the button at the base of her cleavage suddenly burst open.

She picked up the key and the little button, but the damage was already done. Her full breasts were almost completely exposed to view, the pink nipples pushing over the top of the open bodice.

"Hey, what a hot fucking dress, baby!" Peter cried, as Erica stood up.

She tried to pull the sides of her dress back together again to cover her bare breasts. But as she did so, the hem of her dress rose up...

...over the front of her smooth, shaven pussy mound...

...and over the swelling curves of her ass cheeks behind her.

Peter stared at the lovely sight as she walked towards his car.

"Hey...no fucking panties!" he said, lightly slapping the underside of her bare ass cheeks with his hand just before he opened the door for her.

Ercia blushed, trying to smooth her dress down over her luscious round bottom as she stepped into the car and sat down beside him.

"I...I didn't have time to put any panties on..." she lied. "I didn't want to k-keep you waiting..."

Peter leant across and put his arm around her, drawing her over to him.

"It's okay, baby," he said. "You look real fucking nice. I'm taking you to my place for dinner. You can meet my Dad, okay? I just know he'll like you, baby!"

His kissed her mouth a little, and then let her go and started the engine...and off they went!

Erica was too dazed to think about where they were going. The wind blew through the car and she spent all her time trying to hold her dress down over her pussy and thighs as they drove. Soon they came to a large house.

A mansion.

They went through a large gate and along a drive, past gardens and rows of trees.

"This is my house, baby," Peter said.

Erica had never seen anything like it before.

It was magnificent!

"Oh my..." she said, as the car stopped outside the huge front door. "You must be so r-rich..."

Peter laughed and got out of the car and opened the passenger door. He took Erica's hand and helped her to step out.

The hem of her flimsy little dress fluttered around the underside of her bare ass cheeks as the door opened and a tall, elderly man came out to greet them.

"Ah," he said, smiling. "This must be Erica. How charming you are! I'm Peter's father. Mr Appleby."

He came up to her and took her hand and lifted it up to her mouth and kissed it.

"H-hi..." Erica said, blushing pink. "You have such a...a lovely house, sir..."

She looked down at her breasts, which had almost fallen out of the top of her dress. The pink nipples pushed urgently through the flimsy fabric, already fully erect and swollen.

"Such a pretty dress..." Mr Appleby said. "Come into the house, my dear..."

He took Erica's hand and they all went inside, through a large hallway into the main room. The furniture was exquisite. Decorated sofas and chairs, an antique table. Mr Appleby smiled to himself. She was even prettier than she was in the video he had watched with his son.

"A drink, my dear?" he said, smiling at Erica.

"Y-yes, sir...thank you..." she said.

While Peter sat down, Mr Appleby went over to the drinks cabinet pour two glasses of red wine from a decanter. He gave one to his son, who put it down on the table. He gave the other to Erica.

"Thank you..." she said, taking the glass.

She lifted it up to her lips and sipped a little wine.

It tasted thick and sweet.

She licked her lips with her tongue and took another sip.

Mr Appleby smiled. The wine was drugged with a relaxant. It would soon take effect.

He knew all about Erica. Because he owned the strip club she had performed at. And he owned the model agency, too. Mr James and Jeremy Jones were his employees and they had told -- and showed -- him everything.

Her video was fucking amazing!

"Have some more, baby," he said. "Enjoy it...it's nice, isn't it?"

"Y-yes, sir..." Erica said, suddenly feeling a little light-headed. She lifted the glass to her lips again and drank a little more.

"That is such a pretty little dress..." Mr Appleby was saying. "Let me help you with it, baby..."

He stepped closer to Erica and took the glass of wine out of her hand, putting it on the table. Then he reached out and lifted the thin straps of her dress down over her shoulders.

Erica looked up at him. Her head was spinning and yet she felt strangely relaxed, almost sleepy.

"P-please...sir..." she whimpered, as Mr Appleby pulled the straps of her dress down over her arms.

Her bare breasts swelled and popped out over the top of the dress as he pulled it down.

They quivered provocatively, her perky young nipples visibly swollen and excited.

Peter smiled as his father tugged at the buttons on Erica's dress, pulling it down over her tummy.

"N-no...please..." she said, her voice soft and trembling. "Please...I...I'm not wearing panties...I...I'm not wearing any panties!"

"I know, baby..." Mr Appleby said, leaning forward to kiss her softly on the cheek.

And he pulled the dress down over her waist...

...and over her smooth little pussy mound...

...her bare ass cheeks...

...her thighs...

...letting it fall around her ankles in a tiny crumpled heap.

Erica was naked.

Her bare breasts quivered, firm and ripe and round.

"P-please..." she whimpered, as Mr Appleby took her hand and helped her step out of her dress.

Mr Appleby smiled.

He leant over the girl and lifted one of her breasts up to his lips, kissing the swollen pink nipple and then sucking it into his mouth.

"N-no...please...let me put my d-dress back on...please, sir..." Erica whimpered, as she felt his tongue explore her nipple...his teeth biting gently on the tiny pink rosebud...

...and then...

"Oh...ohhhhh...oh!" she gasped, as he sucked her full breast into his mouth, his arms around her now, holding her close...

...his hands moving down to her bare ass cheeks...

...holding them...

...squeezing them...

...pulling them open.

Then he raised his hand and slapped her bare bottom hard.

"Oh...oh!" Erica squealed.

She tried to pull away from him, but he held her tight and began to suck her nipple again, biting it this time...

...hurting her.

"No...oh...ohhh...please...don't..." Erica pleaded, her head spinning now. "Please let me go...please..."

And then...

...Peter was behind her, his hands touching her ass cheeks...her body...

...his fingers slipping in between her legs...

...touching her moist little cunt lips...

...pressing against her tight pussy slit...

"P-please...no...no..." Erica gasped, falling against Mr Appleby. "Please....no...let me go...don't r-rape me...please don't rape me..."

Mr Appleby stopped sucking her nipples and looked at her, smiling wickedly.

"I know you're going to be a good girl for us, baby," he said. "You want to earn some money, right? Well, I can help you. Tell me, baby, do you like sucking cock?"

Erica felt so light-headed. What had happened to her?

"Y-yes..." she said, in a tiny voice.

"Maybe if you suck my cock, I won't rape you..." he said. "Are you going to be a good little cocksucker for me?"

Erica looked down at her glistening nipples. Peter's fingers were caressing her pussy lips, slipping in between them to touch the wetness of her cunt slit in between her legs.

"Please..." she gasped, putting her arms around Mr Appleby to steady herself as Peter began to finger her. "Please d-don't make me suck your cock..."

"Do you want us to rape you, baby?" Peter said, his face against hers now as his fingers explored her creamy cunt slit. "Is that what you want? Or are you going to suck cock like a good little girl?"

Erica began to cry.

"P-please don't rape me..." she said. "I...I'll suck cock...like a good little girl...oh...oh...ohhhh!"

As she spoke, Peter pushed a finger up into her pussy...

...entering the opening of her tight fuckhole...

...and sliding up inside her.

"Oh...oh...oh...no!" she cried, her arms around Mr Appleby's neck. She tried not to push her delicious bare bottom back towards Peter, but she couldn't help herself. "Oh...no...not inside me...please!"

But Peter laughed and worked his finger deeper into Erica's tight little fuckhole...

...feeling it contract against him...

...gripping his finger so tightly...

...sucking it inside.

Mr Appleby stepped back so that Erica was forced to lean forward still further...almost bending over now...

"Get on your knees, baby..." he said, pulling her arms away and pushing her down.

"Oh...no...please...no..." Erica sobbed, as she fell forwards onto the lush carpet in front of him.

She was on her knees now...Peter's finger had slipped out of her pussy...and she looked up at his father, her eyes wet with tears.

"P-please...if...if I suck you...please let me go..." she said, her voice trembling. "P-promise you won't rape me...please...promise me..."

Mr Appleby looked down at the lovely, naked girl, her full young breasts hanging down in front of her. Standing behind her, his son was already unbuttoning his trousers.

"Sure, baby...suck me..." he said. "You can be my hot little cock sucker!"

He smiled at Peter and began to open his trousers too, reaching inside to lift out his cock.

Erica looked up at him, her eyes wet with tears. Her body felt so strange...so weak...and yet...tingling...

She watched at Mr Appleby took out his cock...

"Oh...oh no...no..." she gasped, lifting her pretty hand to her mouth.

It was huge.

As it visibly swelled and stiffened in front of her, it grew longer and thicker...

...standing up hard in front of her face...

...almost ten inches long.

"Do you like it, baby?" he said, leering at the girl.

He held his cock in front of her pretty face...

...and then slapped it across her cheeks.

"Oh...no...please..." Erica whimpered, looking up at him. "It's...it's too big for me to s-suck...please..."

But Mr Appleby ignored the girl and pressed the thick head of his cock up against her pretty lips.

"Suck it, baby...unless you want me to rape you?" he said. "Suck it!"

Erica knelt up in front of him, her bare bottom pushed out behind her.

"P-please..." she said, her eyes wet with tears.

She knew she had no choice.

So -- whimpering - she opened her mouth...

...her lips embracing the thick swollen cockhead...

...pressing themselves around it...

...her tongue touching the tiny peehole...

...as she began to suck.

"Mmmnnn...mmmnnn...ohhhh...mmnnnn..." she gasped, as she reached up and curled her pretty fingers around the base of Mr Appleby's huge shaft.

She licked her tongue around the swollen cockhead as it pushed deeper into her mouth, her rosy lips stretching around its thickness.

"Good...good, baby..." Mr Appleby groaned, as he looked down at the girl. "You're a fucking hot cocksucker...and I bet your cunt and ass are even hotter, eh, Peter?"

His son was kneeling behind Erica now, his cock in his hand.

It was fully erect, thick and swollen.

Erica looked up at Mr Appleby, wide-eyed with fear. Her mouth was filled with cock...and she couldn't look behind her...

"Mmnnnn...mmnnnnnnn..." she gasped, sucking the huge cockhead. "Mmmnnnn...mmmn...oh...ohhh!"

She suddenly felt Peter's hands on her bare ass cheeks, lifting them up behind her...

...pulling them open.

She slipped her mouth away from Mr Appleby's cock and turned around.

"No...no!" she cried, seeing Peter kneeling behind her, his thick shaft thrusting up over her bare bottom. "Please...you promised you wouldn't rape me!"

But Peter just smiled and pushed her forwards, onto her hands and knees.

"Put your ass up, baby..." he told Erica, as his father knelt down in front of her.

"No...please...no...oh!" she gasped, as Mr Appleby suddenly grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him.

"Suck my fucking cock, slut!" he shouted, pushing his huge shaft against Erica's pretty mouth again.

Her lips opened around the thick cockhead and she whimpered as he pushed it inside...

...over her tongue...

...deeper...and deeper.

Her bare ass cheeks were pushed up behind her now, and she could feel Peter's cock touching them...

...slipping between them...

...touching the puckered rim of her tight little teenage anus.

"Mmmnnnn...mmmnn!" she cried, wriggling her pretty upraised bottom as she sucked Mr Appleby's cock. "Mmnnnn...ohh...mmnnnnnn...ohh...ohhhhhh!"

She tried desperately to stop Peter from raping her...but the head of his cock was already pushing urgently against the sweet little opening of her asshole...

...forcing the tiny puckered lovemouth to open up like a pretty pink flower...

...spreading itself around the head of Peter's shaft as it pushed harder and harder against it.

She wanted to cry out so badly...

...but her mouth was filled with Mr Appleby's hard cock...her tongue licking around the swelling cockhead as he pushed it deeper inside her...

claire2010
claire2010
1,330 Followers
12