Erica's Real Bridal Shower Ch. 2

Story Info
Marie's husband & sister get cozy.
1.8k words
3.4
107.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krystian
Krystian
15 Followers

Craig and I were delighted when Erica arrived. In our opinion, we just don't get enough time with family anymore. Besides, whereas Susan and I clashed heads often, Erica and I were more like sisters. If anything, the only difficulty in our relationship came when I "mothered" her too much. Likewise, Craig doted on Erica. He was an only child and never had a "baby sister" while growing up. He would alternate between teasing her and getting insufferably mushy with her, typical boy stuff.

From the moment she arrived we wined and dined my little sis to the point of exhaustion. First out to dinner, then to a movie. Off to bed everyone went, only to arise the next morning for a big home-cooked meal and a trip to the mall. Craig seemed to feel I was avoiding the real purpose of the visit. Men, I swear. I knew the time would come when I would get Erica alone and worn down enough to want to talk. And so it happened after dinner that Saturday night (but not before I had to very casually shoo my nosy husband upstairs to "make an early night of it.")

Erica and I wound down by watching some TV and shooting the breeze. As usual there came a point when talk turned to "the boys" and we compared the habits of our men and how we had to baby them and often outright seduce them just to get simple things done. At some point Erica grew quiet and in that hesitant silence I sensed my opportunity.

"I'm surprised you haven't dragged him to the altar yet." I said.

"What makes you think I'm in a hurry to get married?"

"I don't know. I just thought maybe you loved the guy or something."

"I do love him. I just think there's time, that's all. I mean neither one of us is really happy with our job right now. Besides, we couldn't afford to get married now even if we wanted to."

"There's ways around the money issue, Erica."

"Like what?"

"Like Mom and Dad, for instance."

"Oh come on, Mom still hasn't forgiven me for moving out of the house to go to college yet. And I'm lucky Dad even likes Brad. I don't want to impose on them."

"Helping your baby get married is hardly an imposition, sis. Besides, they love Brad almost as much as you do." That hadn't always been true, but like the rest of us, Mom and Dad had grown used to the idea that Brad and Erica were meant to be together.

"Yeah, I guess." My sister offered weakly.

"Erica, are you having doubts about Brad?"

"No. I think maybe he's having doubts about me though."

I was stunned. I knew Brad seemed to be hanging onto his bachelorhood pretty tightly, but so do all impending grooms. They are like little kids being teased by the neighbor boy that their mother is going to come and take the keys to the candy store away. It's an ego blow but they get over it in time. I just couldn't imagine Brad thinking of being with anyone besides my sister. I had begun to doubt if he could find his socks or draw breath without her say so.

"Honey, he loves you! What are you talking about?"

"I don't know if I'm making him happy anymore. You've seen how he is. He acts like marriage is as bad as haggling over a new car."

"He's just nervous!" I replied.

"I don't know Marie. I'm just afraid we're rushing into this."

Rushing? They had known each other for three years, been dating and sleeping together for two of those, and engaged for one. No, rushing was something they were not doing.

"I think there's something else that's bothering you."

Erica looked at me sheepishly, her thoughts obvious from the expression on her face.

"Like what?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

"I don't know. Nothing. There is nothing else."

"Erica Jane." I said in my best motherly voice.

"He looks at other women, Marie." Tears were welling in her eyes. "I mean, maybe I'm not the prettiest or sexiest girl in the world. Maybe I'm not what he wants."

The rest of the conversation was a mixture of there, there's and tissue blowing. I had hit pay-dirt and now it was just a lot of me giving her the "Of course you're good enough" and "All men look, if they didn't they would be corpses..." speech. Erica seemed to take it all in stride and the time dragged on. About 11 o'clock I found myself yawning. I tried to convince her to hit the hay as well but it was obvious she was too emotionally wound up to go to sleep just yet. So I excused myself, gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed up to bed.

I wasn't at all surprised to find Craig lying in our bed completely awake waiting for the skinny. I politely gave him a kiss and told him we'd talk about it in the morning. I was tired and it had been too long an evening to rehash everything now. About half an hour later I was vaguely awake enough to register the sound of Craig getting out of bed. Figuring it for a bathroom trip, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"I haven't heard any complaints so far, sis. I'm sure everything is fine between you two. Besides, where else is he going to find a hottie like you?"

I smiled. There was a joking quality to my husband's voice that really seemed to lighten the conversation. Anyway, it was true, Erica was cute as a button and I had no doubt that she had the kind of body men turned their heads to watch.

"You're just saying that." She replied.

"No I'm not! If you don't believe me ask your sister. I'm sure she'd be happy to give you sex pointers anyway."

"Oh my God!" That comment sure embarrassed her but it was all I could do not to break up laughing. I knew that Erica thought I was a bit prudish when it came to sex but she had no idea what kind of experimenting I had done in the last few years. "Like I am going to ask my own sister for advice on sex. I'd rather learn from watching porno's."

"That can be arranged" Craig said, his voice sounding mischievous.

With that he rose from our couch and walked over to what must have been our entertainment center where I heard the tell-tale sound of a door opening. I knew at once what drawer it was and right then and there I considered going downstairs to put an end to things.

"Holy shit!" Erica exclaimed. I heard her rise from the couch as well and couldn't believe my ears as I heard her read off some of the titles in a nervous, giggly voice.

"You guys actually watch this stuff?"

"Hell yes, makes your sister hotter than all get out."

"Marie? Hot and bothered? I don't even want to think about it."

"Are you gonna pick one or what?"

An awkward silence filled the house and for a moment I put my foot on the top step to begin my descent.

"If you want, I can give you some privacy."

"You think I want to sit and watch a porno all by myself, what do you take me for, a perv or something?"

"No, I just figured it might be kind of awkward, me being your big brother and all."

"You may as well stick around, since you and my sister are such experts maybe you can give me some pointers." That last had been said with more than a hint of sarcasm and I realized that Erica was really nervous about this. Quietly I sat at the top step and tried to think how any good would come of this situation. Someway, somehow I was determined to give her some confidence in her own sexuality.

Craig went and got himself a drink and soon the two of them were deeply engrossed in watching the film. Here and there my sister would choke back some air in surprise or make the kind of giggly noises one makes when faced with such intimacy. For his part Craig was keeping silent, I could only guess he was trying to keep a straight face and waiting for Erica to ask him a question.

I knew the movie pretty well, it was a standard no-plotter and the scene they were now watching began with a woman giving head to a white guy while a black man returns the favor to her from behind. After awhile the two men trade places.

"Jeezus!" Erica said. "I'm glad Brad's not that big or I'd lose him for sure."

"What are you talking about?" Craig replied. "He's no bigger than me." It was true, the black guy was about nine to ten inches in length, about Craig's size when fully aroused.

"Yeah, right. Like you're that big."

"You don't believe me then go ask your sister...or better yet see for yourself."

I almost bolted upright to make sure there would be none of that but my legs didn't seem to want to move so I waited for her reply.

Erica just laughed that uncertain laugh and returned to her silent voyeurism. I wouldn't learn how things actually unfolded until later. Scene after scene went by and eventually my sister's emotional night caught up to her. Although Craig would later tell me how he caught her hands rubbing her own legs and stomach a few times nothing out of the ordinary occurred. As she grew tired she leaned into his side and started to fall in and out of sleep. At some point her left hand fell between her legs while her right found it's way onto my husband's leg. Craig confided that he found her touch exciting but he was as much scared as anything. When she finally became awake enough to realize what was happening she looked up at him, their faces inches apart. Craig says he can't recall who made the fatal move, only that her hand was trembling on his leg and then they were kissing.

The sound was unmistakable and even if it wasn't I could certainly make out the moan she released into his eager mouth. There was no doubt in my mind. My husband and my little sister were making out. I was furious, I was jealous, I was aroused. I made up my mind to get up and storm downstairs to confront them. Instead I found my hands wandering to my own moist cleft and I surrendered wholeheartedly to the inevitable.

Krystian
Krystian
15 Followers