Eric's Parting Gift

Story Info
Eric left me everything when he left.
7.5k words
4.71
76.5k
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

When the phone rang that morning I had one of those rare psychic feelings telling me that the call was important. It was.

"Nick? This is Eric. I need your help. Can you come over today?"

I could and did. When I got to their house Eric was sitting on the front porch with their dog, Flash, the slowest dog I'd ever seen. Sarah wasn't home. I sat in the chair near Eric's and scratched Flash.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"I want to give you a gift. I'll explain everything to you but I want you to have this gift."

"It's not my birthday. Why do you want to give me a gift?"

"Before I can tell you anything, I need your solemn promise. What I'm going to tell you cannot ever go farther than between us. You have to swear you won't ever tell Sarah or anyone else. Swear?"

"OK. I swear."

"Nick, I'm dying. I've had health problems all my life and now I have one that is killing me. I have given it lots of thought and here is what I've decided. I am divorcing Sarah and moving down to Mexico. I will get the pain killers that I'm going to want down there. I don't want Sarah involved. I know she loves me and she would stand by me and watch as the cancer kills me. I know doing that would just about kill her as well. I won't do that to us."

"Are you sure about this? Sarah will stand by you. She loves you. I love you. You two are family to me. I love you both. You don't want to do this alone. Hell, stay here Sarah and I will hang with you. Isn't that what friends and wives are for?"

"Maybe. When my Dad was dying he told me that the hardest part was watching the brave face on my Mom. Every time she looked at him he knew it was killing her too. I don't want that. So, here's the plan. I've arranged for a lawyer to handle the divorce. Sarah gets you. Everything I own except my car has already been transferred into your name. The house is yours. Sarah can't contest the divorce because I will be gone and you are the only one who will know where I went. You won't know exactly where, just that I went to Mexico."

He handed me an envelope that had been sitting on the porch by his chair.

"Read it when you get home. Sarah will either call you late tonight or early tomorrow morning. By then I will be gone."

He meant it. He was leaving. I knew Eric well enough to know that he had thought it through and that nothing I might say would change the outcome. I hugged and thanked him and left.

I drove home but I don't remember doing it. When I got home I sat on the couch and opened the envelope. There was a letter and a cashier's check for $125,000. I read the letter.

Nick, I know you're still in shock about me leaving. Hang in there. Your life is about to change.

You've known Sarah and me for six years. You've danced with her, slept in our home, been on vacations with us and unless I'm wrong you've even seen us having sex at least once. There are things about our relationship that you haven't known. Now, you need to know these things.

Sarah is more than my wife. She is my slave. She turned her life over to me completely eight years ago. Every item of her clothing was only bought with my approval. Every activity in her life is there because I said Yes to it. She goes to the gym three times a week because that is what I think is best. On my side this is and has been a huge responsibility. I am responsible for her happiness, her physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well being. And, that just ended.

Sarah is coming to you. When she gets home she will find a letter from me. In it I tell her that I have left, and that her new Master and husband is you. I instruct her to tell you everything about our relationship and to accept any and all changes that you may decide upon. You know that I have had a key to your home for five years. I felt honored that you trusted me with a key to your home. Sarah will find that key in the envelope with my letter.

This is the gift I said I was giving you. The $125,000 is to help you with whatever immediate expenses you may have because of this change in your life. In the closet of the spare bedroom of your other home (that was mine) you will find all the papers that give you the house, Sarah's car, the stocks, bonds, bank accounts and my cabin near Big Bear Lake. I expect that you will either sell or rent out your other house. In either case please have Sarah show you where all our toys were kept. It would be a good idea to remove them from the house.

Eric

I read the letter three times before I realized that it was getting dark. I put the letter in my wall safe and started straightening up. Every so often I glanced at the clock. I had no idea when Sarah would show up or call. I did the dishes, vacuumed and even changed the sheets on the bed.

When the clock said it was a few minutes after seven the phone rang.

"Hi, this is Nick."

"Master, this is Sarah."

I heard it in her voice. She had read the letter, had internalized the shift in ownership and really would do whatever I asked. I had to think. What did I want her to do?

"Sarah, I want you to pack some clothes. Enough for a couple of days, and whatever toiletries you will need as well. Then come here. Have you eaten dinner?"

"No, Master."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then you should eat before you come here. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Master."

"Did Eric take Flash?"

"Yes, Master."

"Lock up the house and come here."

"Yes Master."

We hung up. An hour later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Sarah stood just outside with a suitcase and a garment bag. When I first met Sarah some eight or so years before I was captivated by her petite form. She always kept her hair quite short and always seemed to be showing just a hint of lace covering her breasts. Now she was standing at my doorway already dealing mentally with the fact that as of now I was her husband. She was wearing a short skirt and green silk blouse. The lace of her bra was barely visible. I took the bags from her and took them into my bedroom.

I put them on the bed and faced Sarah. Her face showed signs of crying.

"Sarah, this is as much a surprise to me as it is to you. I know we are both feeling a loss right now. Eric is gone. It is important right now to focus on what we can count on. You can count on that I care for you and will protect and love you as best I can."

"Thank you, Master."

"Sarah, there is something I want to change. I don't want to be called Master unless I tell you to use that term. I want you to call me either Nick or Honey. What I will hear when you use either word is Master. Understand?"

"Yes, Nick." A smile was barely present as she spoke.

We got her things put away and went into the living room. We sat on the couch and talked about what being master and slave had meant when it was Sarah and Eric. Eventually the subject of sex arrived.

"Sarah, did you fuck Eric because he told you to?"

"Yes, and No, Nick."

"Can you explain?"

"If Eric had said, 'Spread your legs I'm going to fuck you,' I would have. I spent nine years loving Eric and would have gratefully fucked him three times a day for every day of those years. I dressed to please him and behaved just as he wanted me to behave. All because I loved him. Now, I love you."

"If I ask you to fuck me..."

"I will do it, Nick. My life is yours. I trust you with my very breath."

"Do you know that I have loved you for all the time I have known you?"

"I know that Eric said as much. Now that you say it too I know it is the truth."

"Then please stand up."

I led her back into the bedroom. I dimmed the lights and turned back the covers on the bed. Then I told her to please get undressed. I was surprised at how quickly she got undressed. The dress she was wearing buttoned from the collar to the hem. She undid five buttons from the top and shrugged out of the dress and stepped out of her shoes at the same time. That left her wearing a watch, a bra, a ring and a necklace. In seconds the bra came off and Sarah looked up at me. I had seen her small pointed breasts the summer before when the tie on her bikini top had come untied and had shown her breasts to whoever might have been looking. I had never seen her nude before. My breath caught. She was more beautiful nude than she was dressed and I loved how she looked dressed. She stood still looking at me.

"May I undress you, Nick?"

I stood and nodded. She started with my shirt and then knelt to untie and remove my shoes. Her touch was feather light and careful. Once my shoes and socks were off she undid my belt and unzipped me. Sarah's hands opened my pants waist and as she drew my pants off she took my underwear as well. My mostly erect penis bobbed up as the shorts waistband released it. I stepped out of my pants. Sarah folded my pants and draped them over a chair. She gathered my shorts, socks and shirt and quickly put them in the hamper in the bathroom. In seconds she was standing facing me a foot from my body. She was looking me in the chest.

"When you slept with Eric where did you sleep, on his right or his left?"

"Usually on his left."

"Did you cuddle?"

"Sometimes. Eric cuddled when he wanted to. I loved it."

"OK. Get in the bed."

She got in and I followed her in. After I pulled the covers up I noticed that Sarah was stiff.

"Sarah, relax. You won't do anything wrong. I want you to get used to being with me and loving me. We have known each other for years but not in this context. I know that there will be some adjustment to being with me instead of Eric. I know you miss him. Tonight I want to hold you, comfort you and share my warmth and love with you. Just snuggle against me and allow me to hold you as you go to sleep."

I felt her slim body turn and spoon back against me. Her back was warm and fit well against me. I noticed my penis fit in the crack of her ass and seemed to snuggle against the bottom of her pussy. I thought about how she fit against me. I'm a little over six feet tall and Sarah is no more than five, seven and the fit was delightful! I put my arm over her and she held my hand against her breast. In just a couple minutes her breathing told me that she had fallen asleep.

I could feel her breast barely filling my hand and the nipple touching the center of my palm. I smiled and thought about how different today had turned out compared with my normal Thursday. Then I was asleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone making water in the bathroom. In a couple seconds my mind reviewed yesterday and told me that the sound must be coming from Sarah. When that sound stopped I heard her come back to bed and snuggle back into the position she had been in when we went to sleep.

When she was settled in I kissed her ear and softly whispered, "Good morning."

"Did I wake you, Nick?"

"No Sweetheart. I'm ready to be awake and ready to start our life together. Are you?"

"Yes, Honey. How shall we begin?""

As I see it, we have two choices. We can get up, dressed and go out for breakfast or we can stay here in bed for a while and I can explore your body."

"Yes Honey, those are two of the many choices possible."

"You have thought of other choices?"

"Yes. We could stay in bed while I suck all the cum out of you, you could flog me, you could fuck me, you could have my ass, we could move to the living room or the patio and fuck or suck there. There are many choices."

"You have some interesting ideas. I have thought of how I would like to start. I want you to straddle my face and I will lick and taste your pussy."

Sarah smiled and moved to do just what I wanted. I repositioned myself so my head was about a foot and a half from the headboard. Sarah straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my waiting face. She held on to the headboard for balance.

When I slowly stuck out my tongue and touched her slit with it I found she was wet. Sarah's wetness tasted like nectar from some exotic fruit; thick, pungent, exciting and possibly addicting. I stroked my tongue along the outer edges of her lips, savoring the smell, the taste and the anticipation. Sarah moaned and settled down just a bit closer, allowing my tongue to part her lips and free more of the flow of her nectar.

I sucked in her nectar and used my tongue to get more. I held her ass with both my hands, holding her just where I wanted her. My tongue probed inside and found the opening to her vagina. I could feel her breathing changing, her body quivering slightly and the lips of her pussy swelling with arousal. Every taste, every smell, every feeling excited me. This was Sarah on top of me giving her self to me.

My hands tilted her pelvis just enough that I could now reach her clit with the tip of my tongue. I licked every surface gently. All around the entrance to her now spread vaginal opening, along her lips, probing her urethra, and then sucking on her clitoris.

I was watching Sarah and feeling her respond to my tongue. Her breath was ragged, her eyes closed, her hands gripped the headboard tightly.

"Aaaaaahhhhh, Oh Nick, that's wonderful. Aaaaaaahhhhhh. Yes! Right there. Please Honey, may I cum?"

"No," I said muffled by having my mouth in her pussy.

"Ooooohhhh, I'm so close. Please Master, Please Nick let me cum for you."

"Now!"

I was flooded! Sarah pushed her pussy against my face and shuddered. Her legs clamped against my head and she cried out. I felt the contractions of her pussy and drank in the flood of her juices. I didn't stop eating her. I did avoid her clit for a while. When I knew she was slowly starting back to normal I lifted her from my face and sat her on my hard cock. I slipped right in.

When I hit bottom, or actually when she came to rest against my pubic bone and all my cock was inside her, Sarah began to grind herself against me. She clenched her pussy muscles and ground her clit against me. Oh God she felt so good!

"Oh Sarah I'm going to cum!" I said as I felt the volcano in my groin building up to explode.

Sarah stopped grinding and started bouncing! She came up two inches or so and then slammed back down! As rapidly as she could she bounced. I could not hold back any longer.

"Now! GGGGrrrruuuggghhhh!" My juices exploded into Sarah. She kept bouncing and let her own orgasm happen. Then we both lay side by side holding to each other and softly kissing.

Sometime later Sarah said, "Honey, do we have a washer and drier?"

"Sex is over so it's now time to get practical?"

"I don't know that sex is over. I do know that we've been lying here and about a quart of combined juices have leaked out of me and I am now here swimming in a pool of wetness."

"Here's my idea. We start a load of sheets, shower, dress, go out for breakfast and then over to our other house to start bringing stuff here. Then later this evening we can have a nice dinner and we can put fresh sheets on the bed and play a bit more."

Sarah bounded from the bed and started pulling the sheets loose. I got out of the bed and helped. I loved watching her move. I loved that she was not at all uncomfortable with the level of intimacy that we had stepped into so quickly.

Within half an hour we were out the door. We stopped at a place called "A Votre Sante" and had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. We got to the other house at about eleven. It didn't feel like anyone lived there. The energy of the place was cold. I noticed but didn't say anything.

We loaded the personal things that Sarah had collected over her life and the photo albums into the back of my Honda CR-V. Then we sorted thru her clothes putting things we were keeping in one pile and things that were not being kept in another pile. Any items I wasn't sure if she should keep she tried on and I decided. I enjoyed this process. She held up a dress and said, "Do you like this one, Nick?"

"I don't know."

Off came her clothes and on went the dress.

"Yes, I like it."

Off came the dress and onto the "Keep" pile. Sarah stayed nude.

"Do you like this one, Nick?"

I must have watched her dress and undress thirty times. When we were getting fairly close to the end of her closet the phone rang.

"Should I answer, Nick?"

"Yes, of course."

"Hello. No, Eric isn't here. Listen. You are about my size aren't you? Well, I have a big pile of clothes I'm getting rid of. I'd rather give them to friends than toss them. Would you like to come pick what you want? OK. Come now. Bye."

Sarah looked at me and then said, "Oh, I am sorry Nick. I didn't ask you if that was OK. If you want I'll call Cheryl back and tell her not to come. I'm sorry, Nick."

"I'll let it go this time. No. That would be a mistake. If I let it go you will do it again. Please come here."

I smacked her ass hard as she stood before me. She didn't cry or move. She said, "One."

"Sarah, why did you say 'one'?"

"Nick, Eric always wanted me to count when he flogged, spanked, or otherwise hit me."

"Good. Continue."

Sarah counted until we got to ten. Her ass was pinking nicely when I stopped. I bent to her hot ass and kissed it.

"Sarah, you are expected to learn from the consequences of your actions. When the consequence is over I expect the incident to be over and not repeated. Is this incident over?"

"I have learned my lesson, Nick. I would like more, please."

I remembered that some subs get really turned on from flogging and spanking. I slipped my finger into her pussy and found that she was very wet. I withdrew my finger and offered it to her. She sucked it clean without hesitation.

"I am only willing to slap your ass five more times. If you can cum you may."

I slapped her ass hard. My hand stung and her ass heated up some more. In my head I counted to twenty then slapped her ass again. Sarah moaned, said "two" and bent forward just a bit sticking her ass out.

When she said "Five" it was almost a scream and she came. She stood there with her nectar running down her legs and her very red ass shaking and quivering. I loved watching her.

I watched her calm down and told her to get something to clean up the puddle on the floor and her legs. I told her to clean those areas but that she was not to clean her pussy.

When she was done I asked, "Do I know Cheryl?"

"I don't think so. She was... is... a friend of Eric's. She is a singer."

"Have you other people you could give clothes to? You could call them and perhaps all this pile could go today."

"Great idea, Nick"

I had her come to me, kiss me and sit on my lap while she made five phone calls. Those done, we went back to sorting and trying on clothes. Less than half an hour later there was a knock on the door. I went to the door. It was Cheryl. I introduced myself and ushered Cheryl into the room of clothes.

I had expected Sarah to dress while I answered the door, but she didn't. When Cheryl entered the room she squealed and said, "Girl, you look great! Are you giving away everything?"

I said, "Yes, Sarah looks great but No, she's not giving away everything. The clothes in that pile are being given away. You may have your choice."

"OK!"

She started picking up items and began creating her own piles. Sarah found another dress she wanted my opinion on and she pulled it over her head and on.

"Nick, what about this one?"

It was a thin summer dress that had a flower print. It hit her mid thigh and I could see her nipples thru the print. I liked it.

"Keep that one. I like it."

Sarah smiled and took it off. It went in the keep pile.

"Would this look good on me?" Cheryl asked. She was looking at me when she asked.

"I would need to see it on you to answer that question."

Cheryl began taking off her jeans and tank top. It had been obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra when she arrived. It had also been obvious that she had about a cup size more breast than Sarah. When she pulled the tank top off it became obvious that her nipples were pierced and had tiny gold hoops in them. She pulled the jeans down and I noticed that she had not been wearing panties. The tiny patch of hair just above her shaved pussy lips was dark brown. She had no tan lines. She pulled on a tan safari looking dress and unbuttoned the top enough that her breasts showed to advantage.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers
12