Erika Blossoms Ch. 01

Story Info
Erika discovers her boyfriends secret. It brings big changes.
3.6k words
4.47
67k
34

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmoovB
SmoovB
50 Followers

Note: This is chapter one of a very long story. 28 chapters so far. It is wide ranging and will eventually touch on interracial sex, dom women, lesbian sex, true love, revenge and much, much more. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

CHAPTER ONE - Friday Night

I had a perfectly good reason for looking in my boyfriend's laptop. I wasn't snooping, honest.

I was looking for a photo that was taken on top of Pirate Point, after a hike up the mountain one sunny Sunday afternoon. Another hiker was kind enough to take our picture. I wanted to put it up on Facebook.

Really, it was an accident that I found it, a folder full of porn. Well, maybe not porn – like people fucking and stuff - but a folder full of photos and videos of women in pantyhose.

I was mildly shocked, but not offended or anything. I wouldn't call myself a porn aficionado or anything, and I'm certainly no prude, but I've seen my share I suppose. My previous boyfriend and I had watched one together a couple of times, and then had sex.

Our sex life had fallen into a routine of maybe twice a month, much less than when we first started dating, but enough to suit me. Or at least that's what I thought at the time. It was not only routine in frequency, but in style as well. I little foreplay, then he would climb on top of me and we would fuck for five to ten minutes and he had an orgasm. Far more often than not, my orgasm would be left hanging. On those occasions, I would sometimes finish myself off with my fingers. I even had a little silver vibrator that I would use sometimes when he wasn't around.

All in all, I thought it all pretty normal.

Anyhow, this folder had hundreds of photos, and a couple of dozen videos, of ladies in pantyhose, posing, undressing, touching themselves, using vibrators and the like.

A few of the videos even featured women talking directly to the camera, encouraging the viewer to masturbate.

This made me curious, and a little guilty, that I wasn't doing something right by him, that he needed something more than what I had to offer.

He and I didn't live together, and he was out for the day. I was hanging out at his place so I knew I had plenty of time. I took my time going through the folder of pantyhose ladies.

Most of it was pretty tame. Some of it was even quite tasteful, and I have to admit, some of it was fairly erotic. Not sure why, but I especially liked the videos of the girls instructing the viewer to masturbate – some of them were very demanding and a couple of them used humiliation as part of their encouragement.

I'll admit, I was aroused enough to have a go at myself and gave myself a nice little orgasm.

I didn't tell him I found them, I didn't want to shame him, but I did file the information away to ponder.

Over the next few weeks, every chance I got, I peeked in that folder. Sure enough, each time I looked, there were new photos and videos, and the videos were growing in numbers faster than the photos were – especially the ones that instructed and encouraged him to jack off. And the last one in the folder – or the most recently downloaded one I should say – had two girls in pantyhose frolicking in a bare living room, making out with each other and repeatedly demanding that the viewer jack off.

At the grocery store one afternoon, I noticed a display of pantyhose. Remembering the videos, I grabbed a package and threw it in the cart.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've had pantyhose on. Exactly 3 times to be precise. It's just not the fashion anymore.

A few nights later, we're getting ready to go out on a dinner date to a nice restaurant. It was my suggestion that we go somewhere nice. He is a big homebody and his idea of Date Night is ordering pizza and watching a movie on his giant TV.

As I was dressing, I remembered the pantyhose and put them on under my dress. Feeling a little naughty, I didn't put on any panties. The dress was a little black number, about mid-thigh, with a little flip at the bottom and a deep V neck. I put on a pair of heels. I looked in the mirror. I was looking pretty hot if I'm allowed to be honest about it.

When I came out to the living room, ready to go, my boyfriend glanced up without really looking and said, "Ready to go?"

I asked him "I'm not sure about this dress..." and did the little 'turn my hip' thing as he looked – really looked this time – at what I was wearing.

He looked me up and down. His eyes widened when he saw my legs.

"Are you wearing pantyhose?" he asked, giving himself away without knowing it.

I smiled. "Why yes, I am. I'm feeling a little girly tonight, and I thought that it would be appropriate for where we're going."

"You look amazing!" he said, and off we went.

I suppose that I have to say a little about myself at this point. I am 24 years old. I am a brunette, have a light olive complexion, clear skin and green eyes. I weigh 112 pounds and I'm five-foot-ten-and-a-half in my bare feet. People say I'm tall and thin, and I guess I am.

My best feature I'm told, are my long, lean legs. My butt is small but round, and I wear a 32C bra. My nipples are smallish in diameter and ride high on my breasts. When I'm aroused, my nipples get very hard and stand out noticeably – which can be a bit of a problem with a sheer bra or a thin blouse. I'll also tell you that I have a very juicy pussy. During sex, I always leave a large wet spot on the bed. It's kind of embarrassing the first few times I'm with someone.

Including my boyfriend, I have slept with 4 men in my life.

I do have to say I have a pretty hot body. I like being girly and am feminine by nature.

I have an average face I think, but I do know how to make the most of what I have with makeup and good grooming. I take good care of myself and stay fit by going to the gym a few times a week.

I work as a paralegal at a law firm and make enough money to support myself. I'm thinking about going to law school in the fall.

So, back to the date with my boyfriend...

As we walked out to the car, he tells me again how pretty I look and actually opened the car door for me. I caught him looking down at my legs as I sat down in the passenger seat. I thought about flashing him my panty-less crotch, but that's not really my style.

He was especially attentive at dinner. The meal was delicious, the setting was elegant and the conversation pleasant. He opened doors, complimented me incessantly and was a perfect gentleman all evening.

It's a funny thing - wearing the pantyhose made me feel especially feminine and pretty. I liked the way they felt on my freshly shaven legs. I could feel that my pussy – also freshly shaven and completely bare – was moist without anything sexual going on at all, aside from it being a perfectly romantic evening.

As we drove home, he reached over and put his hand on my thigh. My libido was revving up.

Upon arriving back at his apartment, we kissed – he was especially passionate with it. I told him to get in bed and I'd be there after I undressed.

I went into the bathroom and took off my dress. I was about to take my pantyhose and bra off when I caught a glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door.

I took a good, hard, honest look at myself. Still wearing my heels, my legs looked a mile long. I turned around and the 2 inch heels made my butt look fantastic. The sheer bra held my breasts just right. I was kind of amazed at how good I looked actually. I felt sexy, feminine, confident.

Making a snap decision, I walked into the bedroom just like that. Bra. Pantyhose. Heels. My long brown hair cascading in soft waves over my shoulders.

The lights were out in the bedroom, but the hallway light was on behind me, shining into the room. I stood in the doorway, feet apart, hands on my hips, and asked my boyfriend, "How do I look?"

"Oh my God! You look so, so sexy." he said, his voice thick with excitement.

"I think we need a little music." I said.

I walked across the room to the low table beside his dresser and bent over at the waist, feet apart, and took my sweet time tuning the radio into a sweet soul music station. I turned it down low.

I looked over my shoulder, gently swaying my hips side to side, and could see that his hand was on his crotch, slowly rubbing his cock under the covers.

Liking this feeling, I felt in control and powerful. I was intensely aroused, even to the point that I could smell my arousal – that uniquely feminine smell of an aroused pussy, ready for fucking.

I stood up and turned around. "Take the covers off." I told him.

He did. In the half-light, I could see that his cock was very hard.

It dawned on me that I was in full control of the situation, and I found that exciting and decided to experiment with that feeling. Where this came from, I haven't the first idea.

"Turn around and put your head over the edge of the bed." I said.

He complied.

I walked slowly over to the bed, rolling my hips as I walked. His eyes were wide open and he was stroking his hard cock. I could see the head was shiny with the fluid that leaks out when a man is super aroused.

I turned around and backed up so that his head slipped between my legs. He was looking directly up at my pussy – a pussy so wet that it had made a big wet spot in my pantyhose. My pussy was so ready to fuck.

He reached up to pull me down. I slapped his hands away. "You haven't been given permission to touch me," I said. His eyes grew wider. "You can touch yourself though. Don't you want to stroke you hard cock?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes." he whispered.

"Stroke your cock slowly. Like this." I said, as I reached down and pretended like I was slowly stroking a cock in front of my pussy, right above his eyes.

I squatted down a bit, so that my drenched pussy was an inch above his panting mouth. "My pussy is so hot and so wet. Don't you wish you could put your hard cock in it?"

"Yes." he whispered.

I started to rub my pussy through my pantyhose. "God, I need a hard cock in my pussy so bad. I need someone to fuck me so hard and shoot cum all over my ass." I said, mimicking some of the things I has heard the pantyhose video girls saying.

I reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra. I pulled it off, stood up and turned around. He was stroking his cock fast. His cock head looked like it might pop off any second.

I pinched my hard nipples as I stood over him.

"I need a real man to fuck my pussy. A real man with a real cock. Are you a real man?" I asked him.

"Yes." he whispered.

"I need a big hard cock to fuck my little pussy. I don't think your cock is big enough, is it?" I pulled the waist of my pantyhose up across my flat belly. The friction of the nylon rubbing across my swollen clit was electrifying.

"no." he whispered.

"Stop rubbing your little dick. I'm not ready for you to cum yet." I ordered him. I didn't recognize my own voice. Something had taken over.

He stopped rubbing his cock, but didn't take his hand off of it. His cock head was beet red. It looked ready to burst.

"Run your hands lightly up my thighs" I ordered, as I put one foot up on the bed next to his head.

He reached up and did as I told him to do. I could feel his hands trembling. I was still rubbing my pussy lightly, right above his face.

"Do you think you could lick my pussy good enough to make me cum?" I asked.

"Yes." he whispered.

I squatted down and rubbed my pantyhose covered pussy lightly across the bridge of his nose. I saw him stick his tongue out like he was going to lick my pussy. I stood back up.

"I don't think you know how to lick a pussy this hot and this wet. I can't have you fumbling around down there not knowing what you're doing."

He was still running his hands up and down my thighs, and now slipping down over my calves as well.

"Please." he whispered.

I reached down into my pantyhose. I inserted my middle finger deep in my wet pussy. It was hot to the touch. My clitoris was throbbing. I pushed my finger in as deep as it would go. I pushed it in and out several times. I was drenched. The wet spot in my pantyhose was bigger now and my scent filled the room. It was a sweet, earthy smell.

"Would you like a taste?" I asked.

"Yes, please." he whispered.

I reached down and pushed my middle finger into his mouth. He sucked eagerly.

And I'm not sure what came over me - the feeling of power, of control, of dominance – I reached down and slapped his cock with my other hand. I felt him gasp around my finger. I slapped his cock again, harder. He moaned.

"You can't fuck me properly with that tiny little prick. I need a long, fat cock in my pussy. I need my wet pussy to be stretched out and fucked like a slut by a real man with a real cock." I said.

I rubbed my pussy with one hand while he sucked my finger like a baby sucking a nipple. My knees were getting weak and trembly.

His cock was standing straight up. He was grabbing my thighs and calves roughly.

I reached down and gave his cock another hard slap. "Not so hard. I don't want you to ruin my pantyhose with your soft little hands."

I put my foot back down on the floor and backed up a couple of steps.

"Sit up." I commanded him.

He sat up and turned around to look at me. I turned and walked over to the dresser where I kept a little silver vibrator in the drawer that I used. I took it out and turned around, holding it in front of my pantyhose covered pussy like it was a little silver cock.

I started to stroke it back and forth slowly, like I had a cock and was jacking off.

"Lay down and stroke your little prick, but don't cum."

He obeyed without a word. His legs were hanging off the bed, making his cock stick out obscenely as he stroked it.

I turned around and backed my pantyhose covered ass into his crotch, rubbing my ass up and down his cock and pressing the vibrator against my clitoris. He moaned "Ooohhh, that feels so good. I love the way that feels."

After about a two-dozen strokes up and down, I stopped and turned around. I knelt between his legs and put my face real close to his cock. He could feel my hot breath on it. He was still stroking it slowly.

"Would you like me to suck your little dick?" I asked him.

"God, yes. Please!"

I reached up and pulled his hand off his cock, replacing it with my own. It was harder than I've ever felt, and hot to the touch. I bent my head down like I was going to take it in my mouth. I blew cool air on it instead. He moaned again.

"I don't think I'm going to do that." I said. I moved my hand down to the base of his cock, and then slapped it hard with my other hand.

"Uhhnnn!" he grunted.

I slapped it again, harder.

"This tiny little thing will never touch my pussy again. I need a BIG cock in my tight pussy, not this tiny little useless thing. I want a huge cock that will stretch me out and make me cum like a dirty slut."

I slapped his cock again. And again. Each time I did so, he moaned with pleasure.

Then I raised up and pushed my tits into his crotch, pushing upward and climbing on top of him, mashing my tits across his cock as I climbed up onto the bed, dragging my tits across his belly and chest. I straddled him, and pinned his hands to his sides with my knees as I sat down on his belly.

I began rubbing my pussy through my pantyhose with the silver vibrator and pinching my hard nipples with the other.

"This pussy is much too good for your little dick. I need a BIG cock to pry me open and fuck me like a dirty whore." Most of what I was saying, I had heard on the videos, but I was surprised to hear the words coming out of my mouth. I would never come up with this on my own, even though I was embellishing a fair bit.

Even so, all along, my loose plan had been for him to get fed up with the teasing at some point, take control, throw me down on the bed, rip my pantyhose off and fuck me silly. It had been several weeks since we had sex.

Evidently, my plan had failed. He was as meek as a kitten in the face of my assertiveness. And that just made me bolder. To my very great surprise, I was enjoying this dominance over him.

And I was so ready to cum.

I scooted up higher on his chest and started rubbing my clit through the pantyhose with a purpose.

"I'm going to make my little pussy cum now, do you want to watch?"

"Yes!" he said, as he stared at my pantyhose covered pussy. They were now wet for six or seven inches down my inner thighs. My pussy liked this little game very much.

I reached down with both hands and ripped the pantyhose open at the seam. I inserted one finger in my pussy and pressed the little silver vibrator against my clitoris.

I rose up off his chest to my knees. He was staring at my pussy, wide-eyed.

I could feel him struggling to get his hands free so he could rub his cock. I tightened my grip on his hands with my knees as my orgasm came on.

Fingering my pussy with two fingers now, and rubbing my clit with the vibrator, my orgasm crashed into me with hurricane force. My pussy was on fire, my clit was as hard as a marble as a very intense orgasm rolled into me, through me and over me in waves.

I fell forward across his face as my enormous orgasm collapsed.

I lay there panting for a moment or two, catching my breath and petting my pussy lightly. I felt that he had managed to work his hands free and was stroking his cock.

I rolled off of him.

He rolled up onto his knees, never stopping his cock rubbing.

"Jerk that little dick. Make it cum. I want to see your little dick spurt. Jerk it faster. Stroke you little dick and make it cum." I encouraged.

Within seconds, he erupted all across my pantyhose covered thighs. It hit my thigh with an audible 'splat' and felt almost hot enough to leave a blister.

After about 10 seconds, he was spent, and collapsed on the bed next to me.

We lay together in silence for a few minutes, catching our breath and collecting our thoughts.

He spoke first. "That was incredible." A long pause. "How did you know?"

"I found the folder on your computer."

Silence.

"It was an accident. I was looking for a photo of us. Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No." he said, "I'm just processing this."

Feeling a little ashamed I said, "I don't know quite what came over me. I didn't mean that stuff about big dicks and little dicks and... you know. Your cock is fine."

"It's OK." he said.

We cleaned up a little and went to bed without saying much more. He fell asleep immediately with his back to me.

It was a long time before sleep came for me because I couldn't get my brain to shut up. I resolved to buy more pantyhose in the morning. I lightly stoked my pussy lips through the hole in the pantyhose, and realized that I needed a good fuck.

END OF CHAPTER ONE - Much more to come.

SmoovB
SmoovB
50 Followers