Erika Blossoms Ch. 03

Story Info
Erika discovers her boyfriends secret; tells her best friend.
4.4k words
4.37
34.9k
4

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmoovB
SmoovB
50 Followers

Note: This is chapter three of a very long story. 28 chapters so far. It is wide ranging and will eventually touch on interracial sex, dom women, lesbian sex, true love, revenge and much, much more. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

CHAPTER THREE – Saturday Afternoon and Night

That afternoon, my boyfriend had to go to the office for a couple of hours.

As he was going out the door, I told him "I've got some shopping to do, and I'm probably going to sleep at my place tonight. I have to get up early and go to church with the fam for Easter Sunday in the morning." I knew how he hated going to church with my folks.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" he asked.

"Probably." I replied.

On my way back to my apartment, I stopped in at the grocery store to pick up a few things for my empty refrigerator. Once again, as I passed the little pantyhose display, I decided to pick up a pair. Stopping for a closer look, I decided on three pair. One nude, one a light tan, and one black. The black ones had a seam down the back.

At my apartment, I decided to call my best friend and see if she wanted to go shopping with me. She did and said she'd be right over.

While I was waiting, I decided to get out of the jeans and t-shirt I was in.

Having just showered before I left my boyfriends house, I decided to put on some makeup and dress up a bit for shopping.

I walked into my bright bathroom and looked into the mirror. My body looked great, my eyes were sparkling, my skin glowing and I felt like a million bucks.

After putting on a light, daytime makeup and shaving my legs, I was ready to dress. I saw the three packages of pantyhose on the bathroom counter and thought, "What the hell, might as well."

I opened the nude package and pulled them on. I didn't put on any panties, thinking it kind of redundant.

I pulled a little skirt out of the closet and pulled it on. Not quite a mini skirt, but pretty short and skin tight. I matched it with a pretty, sheer bra, a loose, print blouse and some strappy sandals with 1" heels.

Not too-too, but just right for up-scale shopping.

Just as I was putting the final touches on my makeup, my bell rang. Jana had arrived!

I opened the door to my best girlfriend. She looked gorgeous in designer jeans, heels and a tight little top that showed off her glorious D cup breasts.

Jana and I had been friends since high school. I was at the gawky stage with my height and some of the mean girls were being bitches to me. She took up for me and we've been friends ever since.

I've always been a little overshadowed by her as she is popular and vivacious, but we're such great friends that it doesn't matter.

She is way prettier than I am. She has a gorgeous face, classically high cheekbones, enormous blue eyes, naturally blonde hair with just a bit of natural curl to it, and she has a curvy, voluptuous body that gets a lot of attention. She always looks great and put together.

About 5' 4", she is about 110 pounds – a blonde, blue-eyed, first-class, southern belle and a bit of an exhibitionist – well, that's probably too strong a word, but she does dress to show off her gorgeous, womanly figure.

She is very much a social butterfly. She knows everyone and goes to all the best parties, usually with a different man on her arm. She's never really had a serious, serious boyfriend, preferring to play the field. She says there is time enough to settle down and live a boring life when she's 40. I predict she will eventually marry someone filthy rich.

I'm always invited and welcome to go with her, but I'm just not as social as she is. Big parties kind of wear me out. I'm careful about the ones I choose to go to with her.

So anyway, she walks in and looks me up and down. "You look AMAZING!" she squealed. "I would kill for those legs... Waitaminute! Are you wearing stockings?!" she asked.

"Why yes. Yes I am." I confessed. "But they aren't stockings, they're pantyhose." I lifted up my skirt a bit for her to see the tops of my legs.

She giggled. "Pantyhose!? Really? That's so retro! I love it!"

So, off we went to the upscale mall on the other side of town. She drove her BMW.

"So, what's up with the pantyhose?" she asked.

"I don't know, I just like how they make me feel so feminine." I replied.

She looked at me with that look that said she was still waiting.

"Seriously," she said. "One does not simply walk into wearing pantyhose."

We both giggled at the new twist on the old meme.

So I told her about finding the porn stash on my boyfriend's computer and how I had picked up a pair at the grocery store, about the date we had gone on, how much it turned him on and the amazing sex we had had. I didn't tell her about the details so much, just that the sex was incredible.

"And really, I do like the way they make me feel so sexy and feminine, and the way they feel on my legs." I told her. "That's the honest truth."

She replied, "Well, maybe you'll start a retro fashion trend. And goddam, if I had those legs, I would show them off too. I have to admit, they do look great on you. Not everyone could pull that off."

"So, he has a pantyhose fetish?"

"Evidently!" I laughed. "They drove him wild."

Jana had never really liked my boyfriend that much. She kept it to herself, and was always a doll around him, but I knew she thought I could do better. That's what friends are supposed to think.

When he and I had first started going out, she pulled me aside one night and said, "You are a gorgeous, intelligent and strong woman with a lot on the ball. You can have any man you set your sights on. Promise me that you'll remember that."

I promised, and I've kept that promise.

I can't say that I'm in love with my boyfriend. He treats me well enough and he's pretty good company, but aside from the past few days and the first few weeks we were dating, there hasn't been a lot of passion or intensity from either side of the relationship. It's comfortable, easy.

He's not particularly ambitious, doesn't have any particular talent and we don't really have that much in common to tell the truth. When I think about it, I don't really know why we're together. I'm trying to get the courage to go to law school, so I tell myself that I don't have the time or inclination to get into an intense relationship right now.

"What do you think he does? Sit at home in front of the computer and wank to videos of girls in pantyhose?"

"Yeah, I think that's pretty much it. Some of the videos are of women instructing and encouraging the viewer to jack off. Some of it is very explicit and a few are very demanding about it."

We both giggled.

"There were a couple of them that were even humiliating in the way they would talk to the viewer."

"OHMYGOD! Tell!" she squealed.

"Well, a couple of them, the girl in pantyhose makes fun of the guy. Calls him sissyboy and other derogatory names, talks about how small his penis is, instructs him to put things in his butt, makes him eat his own sperm..."

"Jesus Christ." She said. "Really? Put things in his own ass? Do you think he's doing that?"

"Oh, I don't know about that..." I trailed off.

She gave me that look again, but didn't press.

After a few minutes of silence she said, "Now, you listen to me and listen to me good. I don't care if you're in love with him, want to have 47 babies and live happily ever after – DO NOT get too tangled up with him honey, please. He'll never amount to anything more than middle management at some crappy bank. You can do so much better. You deserve so much better."

"Go ahead and have your fun with him or whatever, but when it comes time to cut him loose, promise me that you'll walk away from him without a second thought. The longer you're with him, the bigger the chance that his loser-ness gets on you."

We had arrived at the mall. She put the car in park, turned toward me and looked directly into my eyes.

"You are my best friend in the whole world, and I owe it to you to tell you the truth."

That's the thing about Jana. As fabulous as she looks, she is equally deep, soulful, smart and very perceptive about the way things work.

"I know. I'm not in love with him. It's just... I don't know. Easy I guess." I said. "I know he's not the one."

"Well, that's good then. I won't say anything else about it except that the right one likely won't show up as long as he's around. Or if he does, you're not likely to recognize him because you're tangled up with pantyhose boy."

"Now, let's shop!" she said happily. I was relieved to be done with that conversation.

So, we shopped.

We shopped all afternoon. I picked out a sweet little summer dress and a strappy pair of sandals – my weakness. Both Jana and I picked out new bikinis.

When we were trying on bikinis, we went into the generously sized dressing room together.

Jana peeled off her pants and thong and pulled the bikini bottom on. I admired her firm, round butt when she bent over. She has an amazing body, really. Her body is firm and tight with flawless skin, and such a womanly figure. I've always been jealous of her boobs and hips, her wavy blonde hair, her cheekbones – I could go on and on. She is so beautiful.

The dressing room was a completely mirrored room, and she couldn't help but notice that I was eyeing her butt.

"I wish I had your tiny ass." she said as she looked at her rump in the mirror.

By this time I had my skirt and blouse off. I didn't bother to take off my pantyhose to try on the bikini bottoms.

I said, "I wish I had your tits."

We both giggled like little girls.

I watched her peel her top and bra off, and put the bikini top on. She had to sort of lift her breasts into the cups. She has puffy, pink nipples. I noticed a tiny little ladybug tattoo on her side next to her breast that I had never seen before.

"They get a lot of attention, but it won't be long now that I'm going to have to get a lift or something. They are starting to sag." she said. "They are kind of a bother, really. Your tits will look great even when you're 50. Your nipples are so high on your tits, that even when your tits do begin to sag, they will look fantastic. My nipples are headed south." She sighed and adjusted the way her breasts sat in the bikini top.

She looked so hot in the bikini. I've seen Jana naked a thousand times over the years, but something was different today. I was getting hot and bothered.

I guessed that it was my over-heated libido from what happened last night and this morning. Or maybe it was the proximity. The dressing room, filled with mirrors, seemed so small all of the sudden. It was impossible not to see every little thing.

I generally like to buy bikini tops that are a little padded. Not because of the size of my tits, but because my nipples are so pointy when they get hard – which is basically all the time.

Jana convinced me to try something skimpier than I would ordinarily buy. The top was tiny, the material thin. My nipples looked like marbles.

"Jana, I can't go out wearing this. Look at my nipples!"

"That is exactly why you will go out wearing that." she said matter-of-factly. She reached up with both hands and cupped my breasts, and then gave my nipples a little pinch. I felt my pussy respond with immediate wetness.

"They are spectacular." she said. "And if we're going to find you a suitable boyfriend, it doesn't hurt to advertise a little. Throw a white linen blouse over it if you want, but you are buying that suit. It looks fantastic on you."

As I bent over to pull my skirt back on, I caught the unmistakable scent of my arousal. I was pretty sure that Jana noticed too. I have to rethink this 'going out without any panties on' thing.

We made our purchases and headed for the car, it was late afternoon. On the way out, we noticed a new store "Elegant Eyewear Boutique" the sign said.

"One last stop, I promise" Jana said, "I need some new sunglasses."

Jana comes from a very wealthy family. She works as an analyst at a financial planning firm. I'm not sure what kind of money she makes, but she carries a Platinum Amex card with her name on it. Money is never really an issue with her.

We walked into the store – an upscale shop with prescription eyewear frames and designer sunglasses. Way out of my price range, but it would be fun to try them on. I mean, that's why they call it 'shopping', right?

Behind the counter was a gorgeous black man. As we were trying them on, he walked over and asked me if he could assist me.

"I'm not buying today, I already have a pair." I told him, "I'm just here with my friend. She is buying."

He smiled brightly and thanked me. I noticed he had green eyes. He walked across the room toward Jana.

As he walked away, I took a good look. He was fine. About 6' 3" with broad shoulders and small hips. I'm no good at guessing weight, but he didn't have an extra pound on him. He was wearing tailored tan slacks and a fitted white shirt with expensive, Italian looking loafers.

I must have been daydreaming a bit, because I was suddenly aware that both he and Jana were looking at me, both smiling. Startled, I felt my nipples go stiff and could smell that scent again – stronger now.

I walked toward the door and told Jana, "I'm going to window shop for a few minutes." I needed to get out of there fast, before my body gave me away.

"Ok," she says, "I'll be right here." She gave me a sly smile.

"Ahhh" I thought to myself with a sigh, "Her new conquest."

I wandered up and down the mall for a few minutes, lost in my thoughts.

I knew Jana was right, that my boyfriend was on borrowed time. As much fun as it was to dominate him last night and this morning, it wasn't emotionally satisfying.

I knew that something had changed, just like I knew that I had rather be dominated – not in an S&M kind of way – by a strong, confident and masculine man who knew how to treat a woman in the bedroom by being firmly in charge. I think.

Hell, who knows? It had been a confusing couple of days.

At any rate, I knew that the dynamic of the relationship would never be the same. I bet he knew it too. My mind wandered to the idea of a strong, masculine, confident man. Maybe a man like that guy in the eyewear shop?

After about 20 minutes, I found myself back in front of the store. I looked in to see Jana and the black man laughing across the counter. She had a bag on the counter and was putting her card back into her purse. I saw him hand her a business card with a handwritten phone number.

They spotted me and Jana waved me in.

I walked in reluctantly. At the counter, Jana said, "Erika, this is Keith. Keith, this is Erika."

Great. They are already on a first name basis.

He reached out to shake my hand. It closed around mine, swallowing it whole. "I am very pleased to meet you Erika," he said, smiling with his immaculately white teeth.

"And you as well" I replied, my body immediately betraying me again. A strong, masculine, confident man, right here in front of me.

I turned to Jana, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Thank you so much Keith. I'll be in touch soon."

Great. She already has a date with him.

As we turned to go, Keith slipped a business card in my hand. "I would be pleased if you would hang on to this. You never know when you'll need a new pair. I'm sure I could recommend a pair that would compliment your beauty."

I blushed and thanked him.

Jana was absolutely bouncing as we walked out.

I was flush and embarrassed.

As we were walking to the car in the parking deck, Jana turned on me and said "What is wrong with you? Couldn't you see that he was totally captivated by you? You practically ran out the door, TWICE!"

I said nothing. I was in turmoil. The past 24 hours had been kind of an emotional roller coaster. First the pantyhose thing, then the scolding about the boyfriend thing, then the dressing room thing, and now this.

Her voice softened when she saw me wilt.

"Erika, you have never known just how beautiful you are. You have always thought that you live in my shadow. Let me tell you, I would trade places with you in a heartbeat. You're smarter than me and your body is to die for. You are kind, compassionate, considerate and sex on two legs. Why don't you have the confidence to take what you want? I saw the way you were looking at him! All it would have taken was for you to be the tiniest bit friendly and he would have asked you out!"

My anger flashed hot.

"Jana! I saw him give you his phone number! You always get the hot guy. Nobody even sees me when you're in the room!"

She sighed. She stood looking at me silently. She slowly reached up toward my face and pushed my hair behind my ear.

Then she pulled me toward her, stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. A soft tender kiss, full on the lips. Right there in the parking deck.

I was shocked speechless. She pulled away.

"Erika, I got that number for you. Did you look at the card he gave you? Look at this one."

She pulled the card he had given her out of her purse and handed it to me. It said "For your friend, 555-5678."

I pulled my card out, turned it over and read the back. It said, "Please call me, 555-5678. Would love to take you out to dinner." I was even more speechless.

"When he walked over to me, the first words out of his mouth were 'Does your gorgeous friend have a boyfriend?' You didn't see it, but he walked out to the door to watch you walk away. I told him that I would be in touch, because I'm going to do my damnedest to set you up with him."

"He said that you are the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. And I think so too. I always have."

She reached up and kissed me again. This one hotter. More forceful.

I don't know what possessed me, but I grabbed her and pulled her tight against me, and kissed her back. Hard. Right there in the parking deck. We didn't break until we heard a wolf-whistle from across the deck. A couple of guys were smiling at us. One gave us a thumbs-up.

We walked to the car and got in without a word.

Driving back to my apartment, I kept staring at the two business cards.

"He's not just a clerk at the boutique. He owns it. In fact, he owns a chain of them across the south. He just opened that one last week and is in the process of hiring someone to run it." Jana said.

I looked at her mutely.

"You are so fucking dense sometimes. You are incredibly intelligent, but you have the social perception skills of a 4 year old."

We drove on. The emotional roller coaster of the past 24 hours just took a double loop-de-loop.

"Every guy I've ever dated, without exception, has told me how beautiful you are. Every single one. For years I have watched guys try to get your attention, to get you to notice them, throw themselves at you. And you never see them."

I looked at her, stunned.

"You never see them because you're too busy watching me." She said softly.

I began to weep quietly. It was all too much. Tears were running down both cheeks.

We were finally at my house. Jana got out of the car and we walked up to my door. I was emotionally drained, but had stopped crying.

I opened the door and walked in. Jana lingered at the doorway.

"Close the door behind you." I said.

She came in and closed the door.

I walked into my kitchen and poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Jana. We sat down at the table.

"You go and take your clothes off and I'll draw you a nice hot bath." Jana said.

She rose and walked out of the kitchen. I watched her as she left the room. She is so beautiful. Everything about her. Smart, sexy, confident – I've always thought that her confidence is what makes her more than just beautiful.

I thought about what she said, about trading places with me. I had thought the same thing about her a million, zillion times.

SmoovB
SmoovB
50 Followers
12