Erika Blossoms Ch. 06

Story Info
Erika and Jana set a trap for the boyfriend.
2.2k words
4.27
25.3k
8

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmoovB
SmoovB
51 Followers

Note: This is chapter six of a very long story. 28 chapters so far. It is wide ranging and will eventually touch on interracial sex, dom women, lesbian sex, true love, revenge and much, much more. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

CHAPTER SIX – Sunday Night

I walked over to unlock the door. As soon as it unclicked, Jana was coming through. I held my finger to my lips so that she wouldn't speak.

She pulled me tight against her. We kissed deeply. It was electric. I could taste her excitement.

She whispered in my ear, "I've been watching though the gap in the drapes for the past 10 minutes. You are a Goddess." She stepped back to look at me, and I looked at her.

She looked amazing. She was wearing platform 'stripper' shoes and the smallest, tightest miniskirt I've ever seen. Her luscious legs were covered with sheer black stockings. I could see the straps of a garter belt peeking out below her skirt.

Her top was a stretchy knit thing that rode about two inches above the waist of the shorts, showing off her flat, toned belly. Her makeup was done in what we'll call 'slutty'.

And the outrageous part, the thing that made it all work, was that she had put her long blonde hair in two ponytails above her ears.

She looked like a 19 year-old street whore. It was hilarious, slutty, and I loved her for it.

I took her by the hand and led her to the couch. I pushed her down into it, and sat astride her. I kissed her hard and squeezed her big, luxurious tits in both hands.

We kissed like that for a few minutes, her hands roaming all over my body. My pussy was gushing. I had never been more turned on.

"You are ruining him you know." she said softly.

"Mmmm hmmm," I nuzzled the nape of her neck. "or maybe I'm freeing him."

She considered that for a moment and nodded. "Perhaps."

I sat upright in her lap.

"I'm going in there. I want you to wait until you hear me say the word 'sissy-boy' before you come in."

She smiled a wicked smile. "Understood." She said with a smile.

"Could you hear us too?"

"Yes. You could have gotten him to agree to anything. Putty in your hands. Like his belly."

I stifled a giggle.

"When you come in, follow my lead." She nodded at me.

I gave her another deep kiss and reluctantly stood up. I looked down at her. I could see her puffy nipples through her top. The sight made my mouth water. She grabbed me by the hips and pulled her face into my crotch. She inhaled my scent deeply and fell back into the couch. Her eyes fluttered.

I turned and walked quietly to the bedroom. I took a deep breath and opened the door suddenly.

He was lying in the middle of my bed, his hand around his dick, stroking. He quickly removed it and looked at me smiling. Expectant.

"I didn't hear you coming..." he said with a big grin on his face.

"I can see that. This is not pleasing. Did I specifically tell you to wank your little dick?"

I saw just a touch of doubt cross his face. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. You are so beautiful I could die. I promise it won't happen again." He looked down at my legs sheepishly.

I saw that he had lit some candles and had the lights low.

I sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed. "You gave me your word. What kind of man gives his word and then breaks it within 10 minutes?" I was genuinely disappointed.

This brought concern and a bit of fear to his face. He didn't answer.

"I'll tell you what kind of man... A man who doesn't deserve to ever touch me again, that's what kind of man." I looked daggers at him.

"I'm going to have to rethink this whole thing." I said. I got up as if to leave the room.

"Please Erika. Please. I'll do anything!" he begged. He sat up.

"You'll do anything except obey my very clear and specific instructions." I shot back with venom in my voice.

"I will. I promise!" he pleaded. Genuine fear in his eyes now. His cock looked ready to break it was so hard.

"Your promise means nothing to me. You've already broken your word." I was relishing the power I had over him.

I saw tears begin to form in the corners of his eyes. He fell back on the bed and slapped his hand down in frustration.

"I'm going out to the front to get my phone. I need to talk to Jana about this. You don't move a muscle. I'll deal with you when I'm done." I walked out the bedroom door.

Jana was standing right outside the door. She had both hands clamped tight over her mouth, her eyes wide and laughing. I motioned for her to stay put.

I walked out and grabbed my phone and the receipt I had found in the Cupid's Curiosities bag that he had brought my pantyhose in. I also slipped my silk dress back on.

I walked back into the bedroom. I dialed a random number and pretended to start a conversation with Jana after a moment.

"Hey sweetheart."

"Yes, he's still here, but he's about to leave. Forever."

"Because he won't do what I told him to do!" I said sternly as I scowled at him.

"No! He gave me his solemn word."

"No. I can't trust him anymore."

"Look, I'm not going to dress up like a slut to please him and let him put his little dick in me if he's not going to be trustworthy."

"I was going to let him fuck me in the ass tonight, Jana! Like I was a cheap ass fucking whore!" I exclaimed.

"yeah."

"no."

"well... maybe."

"I don't know. I'm not really in the mood anymore. I don't care if his little dick falls off."

"I don't know about that."

"Hold on though. Listen to this. He brought me some very nice pantyhose from Cupid's Curiosities... YES! They are gorgeous! But he left the receipt in the bag."

"Yes, I have them on right now."

I looked down at him on the bed. His face pale, his eyes scared and teary, pleading.

"Yes. It's hard as a rock."

"Ok. Hold on. Putting you on hold."

I launched my camera app. I pointed the phone at him and took three quick pictures. I killed the app and pretended to pick up the phone conversation.

"Ok. Done."

"Really? OK."

I launched the texting app and for real sent one of them to Jana's phone, praying that she had it on silent.

"Ok. Sent. Yeah, I'll wait."

I put my foot up on the edge of the bed so that he had a direct view of my pantyhose covered pussy. I could see the fear on him.

"It's not?"

"How would I know that? I've only ever seen five cocks in person in my whole life, and one of those is my brother when we were kids!"

"Really?"

"How big?"

"Stop lying. That's twice the size of his."

"Ok, well listen to this – 6 pair of pantyhose, something called Ass-troglide, a dildo, a vibrator and the last item is called "harness."

"Nearly $300!"

"Way. I'm looking at the receipt."

The look on his face was undisguised horror. His cock was wilting. This pleased me.

"I know, right? There is no way he is getting anywhere near it."

"Really? You think?"

"You might be right."

"Oh, ok. I'll let you know."

I put the phone down and my foot on the floor. I sighed heavily. I kicked my shoes off and pulled the dress off over my head. I stepped up onto the bed and stood astride him. I pulled the pantyhose up tight across my tummy. The friction on my unhooded clitoris exquisite.

He was looking straight up at me. His cock was starting to grow again.

"Start jacking it." I said in a hard voice.

He did.

I swayed back and forth over him, looking down on him coldly.

"Faster"

I stepped across him, and turned around and back across him again. His knees were bent with his feet on the bed. I leaned down with my hands on his knees. My pantyhose covered ass was directly above his face, and my pussy was very hot and gushing wet.

I reached down and slapped the head of his cock hard about a dozen times as he was stroking it. He groaned with each slap. And then I slapped his balls harder than I intended to. He let out a yelp each time.

"Jana says you have a tiny cock and I think she might be right. Why would I let a liar with a tiny cock fuck my tight pussy, let alone my asshole?" I rubbed my ass as I said it.

"Take your hand off your cock." I ordered.

He did so immediately.

"Where are these other items you bought at Cupids?

"In the trunk of my car."

"Go get them."

He hesitated.

I slapped his balls hard like I was spanking a naughty child.

"NOW."

He climbed off the bed, his cock bobbing as he moved. He reached for his pants.

"No. Use my robe. It's hanging on the inside of the closet door."

He went to the closet without hesitation. He pulled my robe on. It was a short, silk robe in lipstick red. It barely covered his ass. His cock was jutting out the front. He looked at me as if to say 'don't make me do this' but wisely kept his mouth shut.

"GO!"

He meekly walked out the door. A moment later, I heard the front door close. I stepped out into the hallway. Jana stepped out of the bathroom and lunged into my arms and started kissing me crazily, hungrily.

"I almost didn't get hidden in time." she hissed between kisses.

"Get ready. Remember, when you hear the word 'sissy-boy', that's your cue."

She went back into the bathroom just as we heard the front door open and I stepped back up onto the bed where I was when he left the room.

He walked into the bedroom, breathing hard.

"Did anyone see you?"

"I don't think so."

"That's a shame. Hang up my robe, give me the bag and get back where you were." I ordered him.

He handed me the bag, and worked his way back into position between my legs.

His cock had not lost the least bit of hardness.

"Start wanking that little dick. You may not cum until instructed."

I examined the contents of the bag. I pulled out the tube of Ass-troglide and opened it. From my position towering over him, I squirted a healthy amount down on his cock and balls and then a tiny dollop onto my middle finger.

"Put your knees back up like they were."

He complied obediently.

I went down to my knees at his side, the bag of goodies next to me.

"Keep jacking. Don't cum."

I could tell he was ready by the way he would jack it very slowly for a couple of strokes and then stop for a few seconds. He seemed to be avoiding stroking his cockhead, making his jacking a pretty short stroke.

I took my middle finger with the dollop of Ass-troglide on it and shoved it into his asshole, and reamed it in and out a few times to make sure he was well lubricated. He gasped. His cock was straining.

I dumped the contents of the bag out onto the bed. The vibrator was the first thing I picked up. Chrome, 6 inches. The package said 'batteries included'. I removed it from the packaging and turned it on. It vibrated to life immediately.

I got up off the bed, and walked around to the other side, nearest his head.

"Move over here and hang your head off the side of the bed so you can see my pussy – the pussy you'll most likely never fuck again."

He did. I stepped across him so that my pussy was hovering over his face. I pretended the vibrator was my cock and started stroking it. Clearly, his cock was at the bursting point.

"Pull your knees up to your chest."

When he did, I bent over across him, spreading my legs wider at the same time. My pussy was touching his face. I grabbed the tube, opened it and squirted it directly onto his asshole. He was moaning, barely touching his cock.

"Take your hand off your little dick."

I turned the vibrator on and shoved it deep into his ass. It went in easily. He gasped sharply.

Standing up straight, I wrapped his ankles up in my left arm against my shoulder and rolling him up onto his upper back and neck. It was an obscene position. Looking at him like that, my respect for him shattered. He really was a sissy.

I was totally dominating him and humiliating him, and he wasn't even hinting at a protest of it. If the hardness of his dick was any indication, he was thoroughly enjoying it.

The vibrator was inching its way up and out of his ass. I shoved it back in with the palm of my right hand and held it there.

"Look at the little sissy-boy, with a vibrating cock deep in his ass, about to cum in his own mouth."

Jana walked in. "Hi guys. What are y'all doing?" she asked in a sing-song voice.

SmoovB
SmoovB
51 Followers