Erika: Seduction Into Adultery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers

ERIKA RECIPROCATES

When we finally finished both beers, we went back inside. Erika said it was my turn to have a massage, so we went back to the bedroom. This time she pulled the covers back, and put a large towel directly on her satin sheet. Then I laid down on my stomach, which was difficult since my erection had to be pushed down flat against the towel, pointing at my knees.

Erika made a little cry and was upset when she saw the scratches she had made on my back "What if Donna sees these!" she asked.

"I'm more worried about your teeth marks on my prick!" I said.

She laughed, then gave my balls a squeeze. She got up and got some antibiotic cream which she first rubbed into the scratches and then used it to give me a back rub. She switched to oil, and did my legs and ass. Finally she put her oily finger into my anus and massaged my prostate and penis for several minutes, stopping only when I got close to ejaculating.

After I calmed down, she had me roll over, and stared at my penis sticking straight up. Erika then oiled and massaged the fronts of my legs, stopping occasionally to kiss and suck for a few seconds on the tip of my penis, each time licking off the pre- cum.

She oiled my balls, then rubbed my penis with oil and massaged it. Then she sat astride my thighs, and pushed her bush against my penis, bending it toward my face, pressing her clitoris against my balls. I could feel it against my oily scrotum! She leaned forward and oiled and massaged my chest, leaning down every few moments to kiss me. The up-and-back movement of her clitoris against my balls was beginning to have a dramatic effect on both of us, and her body darkened, as it had before. I stopped being passive and began to stroke her breasts and pull on her nipples as she rubbed my chest.

Erika abruptly let out a loud snort through her nose, then raised herself over my oiled penis, and impaled herself by dropping down on me so that I went completely into her. She began to rock and twist, rubbing herself against me, and rising up and slamming down against me. Erika contracted her abdominal muscles and squeezed my penis. When I gently pinched both of her nipples, Erika grunted then screamed in orgasm, the vibrations felt clearly by my penis.

We began a pattern of her gyrating on my penis until she climaxed, followed by short resting periods where I rubbed her breasts and played with her nipples. This went on for several minutes, and I felt incredible heat everywhere below my waist. Finally, in the midst of one of her orgasms, I began to buck and ejaculate into her, and we both yelled, moving against each other. She collapsed against me, once again seemingly unconscious for a few seconds, with my penis still inside her, and we lay like that, with my arms around her, dozing and cuddling as she came around. Her aroma was wonderful, and I inhaled it deeply.

When we again checked the clock, it was just after 9:00. Erika moved down to my groin, and lapped up a mouthful of the slime and juices that covered my penis and balls. Then, as had become our habit, she moved back up and we kissed, sliding the sexual slime around our mouths with our tongues until it was gone. I must have been pumped dry, since it tasted almost entirely of her! A few minutes later, as she lay on me, I gently stroked her back, hips, and breasts and we talked.

TIME TO REFLECT

"Well, in spite of your efforts, I'm probably not pregnant since my period just ended." Erika said. "I think I'll get back on the pill!"

"My God! I didn't even stop to think about knocking you up! All I wanted to do was to mate with you! I don't think I could have stopped if you had said something!" I replied.

"Do you think I could have stopped? I haven't even kissed anyone in more than three years, and I wanted you inside me more than I could ever describe! I've never felt so much sexual desire! And I've never had so many orgasms so fast! "

"Me either!" I replied.

"I love to look at, to hold, to smell, and to kiss and taste your penis."

"Well, it's only a little more than 6 inches long, but probably thicker than average."

"I particularly like his angry red tip!" Erika proclaimed. She rose up and looked at my now flaccid penis and exclaimed, "You're not circumcised! And it's smaller than my thumb! I destroyed it!" She giggled.

I laughed. "I love your breasts with their big, red tits!" I said.

"They're only 34 C!" she complained.

But I told her that her breasts, nipples, and areolae were unbelievably beautiful. I kissed each one to make the point. I told her I also loved her beautiful, large clitoris.

"Mine was the biggest in my school, and the other girls made fun of it, saying I had a little penis! The girls told the boys and they were always trying to get me to show them my 'little man.'"

I moved my mouth down to show how I appreciated it, when she exclaimed, "Don't kiss it or I'll pass out again!" and we laughed.

We were both extremely aroused by the scent, touch, and taste of each other's bodies more so than either of us had ever felt before. We loved the flavors of our juices, especially when they were mixed. I was only her second sexual partner. I informed her that she was my first extramarital fling.

Finally we agreed that we had to limit our future contacts so that Donna and my family would never ever find out and get hurt as she and Annette had been hurt by Bill. But we both wondered how we would be able to hide our passion when we were around other people in public places!

We cuddled and kissed, but knew it was time to get me out of there since I was supposed to call Donna at 11. We both needed to piss again, but we just squeezed into the shower together, then let the warm urine from both of us mingle and run down our legs as we kissed and caressed each other.

We washed and rinsed each other, even giving each other a genital shampoo. We finished just as the water turned cold again, causing us both to laugh, but instead of getting out, we clung to each other as the cold water poured down our bodies, making us both gasp, this time because of something other than passion.

It was after 10 when we finally turned the cold water off, dried each other off, and cuddled and fondled our way back to the drier. Neither of us really wanted to get dressed, so we decided to skip underwear and I put my jock in my pocket. We then went to the garage, and I crouched down on the passenger side of the VW. Erika opened the garage door, backed the bug out, then closed the door.

As we left the driveway, I saw her wave to someone. "Neighbor walking a dog." She remarked, making me thankful I was hidden from view.

I told her it would be more private if she took me to my office, which was only a few bocks from my home. She suggested parking closer to her office, again so that nobody would suspect she was driving me in her car. After about a block I sat up in the seat, and we headed toward the campus. Erika drove one-handed, leaning toward me with her right hand on my penis and I reached across and stroked her breasts as she drove.

SEX AT THE OFFICE

We parked her bug in a pitch-black area of the parking lot near her office. I invited her to my office, and she immediately agreed, rubbing my penis through my shorts as she did so. When we were sure nobody was around, she turned the inside light off and we slipped out of the car and moved into the heavy shadows under some large trees. We didn't see anyone, but we stayed in the shadows anyway and walked about a hundred yards to the building where my office was.

Once we had sneaked inside my office, I turned on a radio and found a station playing slow mood music. Erika and I began to dance, holding each other close and feeling each others bodies through our thin clothing.

After the first song, I unbuttoned and removed Erika's shirt, and we danced the next number with her topless. After the next song, she removed my shirt. Her breasts felt hot against my chest as we danced, with her nipples rigid and stiff, contrasting excitingly with the softness of her breasts.

Song by song we undressed. I took off her sandals. She took of my shoes and socks. I removed her shorts, then a song later she removed mine, leaving us dancing completely naked.

If you can call it dancing. My penis was pressed down against her pubic hair, both of my hands were rubbing the cheeks of her ass, her arms were around me, and we kissed without stopping. Erika suddenly reached up, grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I slid my hands under her bottom to hold her up, and pushed my penis into position to enter her. She flexed her hips to adjust the angle, opened her legs slightly, and slid down on my penis, with her legs still around me but now pressing into the backs of my thighs. I was completely inside her, with her clitoris rubbing against my pubic bone so that any movement stimulated her. I was holding her up with my hands and penis.

With her arms around my neck and her breasts pressing on my chest, Erika could twist and flex her hips and move her clitoris against me, but no matter what she did I stayed nearly all the way inside her. I was able to bend my hips and move in and out about an inch, but it was so tiring that I concentrated on holding her up.

I moved my feet, causing her breasts to rub against my chest and forcing her clitoris against me. I gave a little jump, causing her to really slam onto me when we landed, sending her over the top with a loud cry of "Aaaaah!" I could feel every contraction of her orgasm. As it began to subside, I moved my feet and jumped again, causing her to cry out and climax again.

I did this four or five times. Each time Erika gave a louder cry and each time her orgasm lasted longer. She had her head way back, her mouth was wide open, her eyes were closed, and finally she seemed to be in a constant orgasm which rose and fell like waves as I moved in her.

In spite of the stimulation from her constantly squeezing vagina on my completely inserted penis, there wasn't enough motion to stimulate me to overcome the effort of holding her up, so I couldn't cum. I moved to my desk, and swept the junk off the top onto the floor with one hand, then put her bottom on the desk.

This took her weight off of me, and I began to move in and out, twisting and turning as much as I could. I also had my hands free to caress her breasts and nipples. Each time I was fully inside her, I would try to lift Erika off the desktop using my penis, and this would really put pressure against her clitoris. She continued to climax, again and again, whenever I did my deep-penetration lift with my penis.

My own tension built rapidly, and finally I spurted over and over into her as her abdominal muscles rippled in her excitement. I kept moving against her and rubbing her breasts and nipples, and her climax became one continuous full-body tremor. Her breathing became short gasps, her moans became grunts, and she began making long cries of "Aaah!" over and over.

Suddenly she let go of my neck and I had to catch her as she fell back onto the desk with her arms over her head, with only her pussy still twitching and throbbing around my penis. Her half-open eyes were glassy, her jaw was hanging slackly open, and she again was unconscious. After a few seconds her breasts rose and fell as she breathed quickly and deeply, and her orgasms seemed over.

I leaned forward and sucked hard on her nipples, and in seconds her body arched and bucked as she had another huge climax. I collapsed on top of her, and in a couple of minutes she revived and we clung to each other on the desk. After several minutes, I remembered my "duty" and began to lick her pussy, filling my cheeks with our juices. Then I pulled us off of the uncomfortably hard desk, lay down on the rug with her on top, and shared another passionate sex-slime kiss for several minutes.

"I can't believe I've had so many climaxes that I passed out three times!" she exclaimed. I kissed her again.

We used the towel from my forgotten pool bag to clean up enough to get dressed, and I sent her on her way, watching to be certain she got to her car safely. As she drove away, I grabbed the towel with our fragrant sexual juices on it, and trotted the three blocks to my home.

PHONE SEX?

I got there at 11:15, and immediately called Donna, who had been expecting my call at 11. "I've been a little distracted, but everything is fine here!" I said. Surely that was an understatement! "How's everybody?"

Donna filled me in on the family news, and after a few minutes we said our good night. I should have felt guilty, but I knew our marriage was going to continue. Donna and I had never experienced the complete sexual awakening which Erika and I had just discovered, but that wasn't a reason to hurt Donna and kids. And our sex life was certainly adequate, if not good. Whatever Erika and I did, we would keep it a secret. Along those lines I decided to wash my clothes again since they smelled so strongly of Erika's pussy.

Just as I got completely undressed, the phone rang and I answered it. "Did you talk to Donna, yet?" asked Erika.

"Yes." I replied. "And she won't call again until tomorrow night."

"My whole house smells of sex. My sheets are sticky even though we lay on a towel. It smells and feels wonderful!" Erika said.

"My towel smells like sex, too!" I said. I pressed my towel to my nose and inhaled, getting a full blast of the same smells. My penis immediately became erect.

"Every few minutes I have ripples of small orgasms in my abdomen as I think about our fucking!" Erika declared.

"I just got a hard-on smelling my towel!" I said.

"I'm lying naked and spread-eagled on my bed. Stuff is still dripping out of me, and I keep wiping it up with my fingers and then licking them clean."

"I wish I were there to share the taste and smell with you! I'd clean your pussy with my tongue!" I said.

There was perhaps five seconds of silence. Then Erika said, "There's a streetlight that's burned out two blocks south of your house. I'll meet you there in my car. I'll sneak you back into my house so we can spend the night together on my sticky satin sheets. I want to climax so many times that I pass out again and again! In the morning I'll pretend to go to a late church service and drop you off at your office. That way our various neighbors won't notice."

"How soon will you be there? My penis is hard and my balls are beginning to ache!" I replied.

"Five minutes! Hurry! I need you!" she ordered and hung up.

I quickly put on a pair of slacks, T-shirt, and sandals. I was already fully erect, tenting my pants. I took one last sniff of the towel, locked the door, and headed for the rendevous, thinking about the night to come. We still had three or four days before my family came home. What more would we discover?

To be continued . . .

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers