Erik's Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
858 Followers

"Yes, I am here to help you, honey," Kate confirmed, "Whenever you need to ejaculate, just ask me! OK baby?"

"OK mom," Erik replied meekly.

"Kate, today I was the one to empty Erik's balls. Do you want me to come assist you with the emptying tonight? I could do a home visit if you'd like," Dr. Wood obligingly offered her help.

"Oh, definitely. That would mean a lot to me," Kate responded enthusiastically.

"When should I come over?"

"Maybe around 8 p.m. if that works for you," Kate suggested.

"Okay, that sounds great," Dr. Wood confirmed.

Then Dr Wood stood up, indicating that the consultation was over. Overall, she was very pleased.

"Today is Thursday, so I will arrange an appointment to see you again next Monday. Then I will talk with Erik, but your observations are very important to me, Kate. Is that clear?"

"Yes. Do not worry, Dr. Wood. I will try my best," Kate confidently affirmed.

To be continued...

nik314
nik314
858 Followers
12