Erik's Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
856 Followers

"As I said, in the morning I was in a nightgown..."

"Did you like this nightgown, Erik?" Dr. Wood wanted to include him in the conversation.

"Yeah, it was a similar transparent nightgown like she wore yesterday. However, it was much shorter and I could clearly see my mom's long legs, thighs, rounded ass, black panties... And I could see her large full breasts through the thin material. They moved when she did."

"Was she wearing her sexy nightgown all day?"

"No, mom was wearing it until noon. Then, she asked me what I would like to see her wear."

"Wow, mom was really a naughty girl! What did you say?"

"I said that I would like she wear her black suspender belts, black fishnet stockings, black panties and bra. And high heel shoes."

"Only that! Did you wear only that, Kate?"

Kate nodded.

"Wow Kate, you were almost naked."

"Yes, I felt naked and exposed but liked the way he was looking at me with deep hunger and lust. And... I wanted to fulfill his wish," Kate said and blushed in embarrassment.

"Ohh Kate, it was right. You've done the right thing. Now I understand why you must masturbate him seven times this day! Did you give him a blow job each time?"

Kate nodded.

"And did you swallow each time?"

Kate nodded again.

"Bravo Kate. You were so hungry on Sunday! I hope Erik has richly fed you." Dr. Wood chuckled, winking at Erik. Than she continued, "Erik, may I talk with your mom alone?"

"Yes," answered Erik and he stood up obediently. Dr. Wood noticed the huge bulge in Erik's slacks...a sizable bulge!

"Poor boy. You already have a big erection! You must be in more need than I thought. Kate you must help him."

Kate got up unquestioningly and came over to him.

"You should give to him a little visual stimulation. He's used to it," Dr. Wood reminded her.

After some initial hesitation, Kate took off her jacket and then the blouse. Her pretty little bra could barely hold her big tits and the cups hardly even covered half of those big melons.

"It's not like your bra is hiding anything. It's so small on your body that Erik can see everything you've got. So if you took off your bra he wouldn't see any more of your tits than he can already see right now. And you'd be more comfortable." Dr. Wood was suggested.

Kate hesitated a bit and said, "That's true."

Then Dr. Wood approached Kate from the back and removed her bra, completely exposing her large heavy tits with their dark and very hard nipples. Then she took her right breast and started to play with her nipple, rolling it between her fingers.

"Oh, oh ... yes!" Kate called out.

"Mom has beautiful tits, doesn't she Erik?"

Erik nodded mutely, unable to believe what he was hearing and watching. His eyes lingered on his mom's breasts watching them swell with Kate's breathing.

"I think Erik deserves an extra stimulation. So, come here and play with yours mom's beautiful tits," Dr Wood said.

Erik approached Kate and he was grabbing her tits. Both of them gasped. For the first time, he could feel the softness and the weight of his mom's tits.

"Wow," Erik gasped. "You have such amazing tits mom."

"Thank you, baby," Kate gasped.

After a few minutes Dr. Wood said softly, "That's enough, Erik. Let your mom satisfy you."

Kate knelt and with an unhidden expression of pleasure on her face, she unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Then she took off his underwear. His big swollen cock jumped in the air. She grabbed his cock and held it in front of her face.

"Oh, how I like that!" she whispered.

"I know that," said Dr. Wood encouraging and supporting her, "relax and go ahead, Kate."

Kate rubbed his cock alongside her face which left a sticky mess on her cheek. Then, she rubbed it along the other side of her face which caused Erik's hips to jerk when she flicked her tongue across the swollen tip of his cock. Kate swirled her tongue around the head for a moment before starting to bob her head. Then she opened her mouth wider and slid her full lips along the length of his cock.

"Oh yes!" he moaned as she started bobbing her head up and down.

Smiling at Erik, Dr. Wood said, "How does mom look sucking your cock Erik?"

"Amazing," he said softly.

"Yeah, your nice big cock looks good in your mom's mouth!" smiled Dr. Wood, "You're a lucky boy."

Kate kept up the pace of slamming her mouth and throat down on Erik's cock, each time hitting the root of his cock and pressing her face into his groin. She was moaning the entire time and she could already feel his thighs shaking.

"Oh, yes," he moaned, "Oh mom, that feels so good, I..." he gasped.

"Kate, please do not swallow. I want to see amount that he shot," Dr. Wood demanded.

Kate confirmed, mumbling and tightened her mouth around his cock.

"Ah mom, I'm cuuummiing," Erik cried as his cock exploded deep into his mom's mouth.

Kate moaned loudly and started sucking him hard and fast. Her cheeks hollowed out as she started sucking so hard he could feel her pulling the cum from his still shooting cock. Finally, she pulled his cock from her mouth and opened it widely. Her mouth was full with white thick cum!

"Oh my. That was an impressive amount of fluids he just released. Bravo Erik! Do you want to swallow it, Kate?" she asked her teasingly.

Kate just nodded, her mouth was still open.

"Ok, swallow it you naughty girl," she said with understanding.

Kate closed her mouth and swallowed hard. As she did her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned softly. Then she opened her mouth again, showing Dr. Wood it was empty. She sighed and shaking her head exclaimed, "God I love the taste of Erik's cum!"

"I know! Erik, may I talk with your mom alone after all?"

Erik nodded. He pulled his pants back on and walked out of the office.

"Congratulations, Kate! I am very pleased with the results of your learning session. Thanks to you Erik progressed a lot in just a few days. His self-confidence has increased. He is not as shy as he was and I was pleasantly surprised how he responded to my questions today. He has learned a lot and you're an excellent teacher."

"Thank you. I gave my best."

"I believe you. The result confirms that. Well, tell me how he reacted to you as a female."

"As you suggested I dressed provocatively. In the beginning, he was embarrassed and he was glancing at me briefly and warily. I tried not look at him when he looked at me. I also told him that he might freely watch me. It helped and soon he was looking at me without shame. He even started giving me compliments and commented how he likes my body, how I am beautiful... I feel so much closer to him now than I ever have been."

"Great Kate. Things are going better than I expected. I think he's ready for the next phase."

"What is the next phase?" asked Kate, a little confused.

"By now, we recognized his problem. Erik inherited genes from you. He has exaggerated sexual characteristics and high libido. But Erik was feeling insecure around sex and females. We have found a solution - he believes you and he needs your help to reveal the magic of sex. So the next phase is that he has sex." Dr. Wood paused for a short while. "Kate, I plan to let him fuck you!"

"What... I can't do that."

"Yes, you can. Remember Kate, your help is the key to his success."

"I know... but..."

"Just relax and I am sure you will enjoy it, Kate. You need sex, too. I know how your body was reacting to your son. Erik knows too. He noticed how your crotch was wet with excitement."

Kate nodded and flushed.

"Kate, I don't want to rush you. You think over this and call me when you decide."

To be continued

nik314
nik314
856 Followers
12