Erik's Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
856 Followers

Kate flushed but nodded and quietly confirmed.

"Was it hard for you to adjust to fucking on Erik's 'schedule'?" Dr. Wood asked Kate.

"Er.. it was not hard for me. Honestly, I was not aware of that I was fucked so many times," Kate replied blushing. "The first day I was a little sore. Mostly the muscles in the groin and abdomen. As you know I have not been with a man in five years. But the pain disappeared quickly and I got used to the frequency of Erik's urges."

"Yes, I know you have not had regular sex for a long time. Muscle soreness was expected due to prolonged interruption in your sexual activity. But, if you were not aware of how many times you've fucked it means it was not hard for you and you were really enjoying all of the sex."

Kate nodded and quietly confirmed again, "Yes, Dr. Wood, I was really enjoying it."

"I must congratulate both of you, again. Especially you, Kate. Your son should be very happy that his mom is a beautiful woman with a very high libido and a strong urge to fuck. Erik, it may surprise you to hear that there are few people who would be ready to have sex all the time, like your mom. My conclusion is your mommy is always sexually aroused and able to express her love for you by having sex!" said Dr. Wood with a smile.

Erik agreed entirely. Obviously, no matter what the time, his mom would liked to has sex with him. He liked the doctor so quickly discovered and proved that his mom really enjoyed fucking with him. Both of them were amazed at how their body were reacting to this conversation. Erik's cock was hard and he thought he would explode. Kate was red in the face and she felt a spurt of her juices, soaking her already moist panties.

"So Kate, do you think that your new relations with Erik have made you more libidinous?" Dr. Wood continued with provocative questions.

"I guess. About time I had a man that could make me feel good! I feel aroused most of the time. Is that ok?" Kate asked uncertainly.

"Yes, yes... it is ok, Kate. There are many reasons for feeling more lustful. When starting new relationships, sex can be very enjoyable, especially if a woman has been sexually inactive for a long time, like you. In addition, as you and your son got more comfortable with each other it got more satisfying and you enjoyed having sex with him even more," Dr. Wood explained.

"But, it seems I'm aroused all the time whether Erik is stimulating me or not. I am constantly thinking about sex," Kate added.

"Of course, Kate. As a woman gets older, her appetite for sex can grow immensely. Your sex drive actually increases with age. Now, you are in the prime of life and in magnificent condition," Dr. Wood explained. "In addition, a woman's sex drive is more likely to be aroused by desire for her partner, by pleasant surroundings and a relaxing situation that encourages affection. I guess you'll agree with me that you now have all of that, especially a partner with a desire to engage in numerous sexual activities . Another factor: your partner produces an unusually high amount of sperm. Most women are impressed by powerful and voluminous ejaculations, like Erik's. Women enjoy such big ejaculations mostly for psychological reasons. Each woman instinctively desires to be with a healthy, protective and fertile man that cums in great loads. Lots of cum during ejaculation excites you because it makes you feel pretty and sexy. And it flatters your ego. Is it true, Kate?"

"Yes, it is true," Kate confirmed obediently. She felt relieved that the doctor understood her sexual urges and added honestly, "I enjoy having sex with my son. I like it so much! It was never enough for me..."

"Kate, I understand. When you are sexually active, your genitals stay primed for sex and your body is in the habit of 'turning on'! So just relax and enjoy in your testosterone-filled young man," Dr. Wood smiled.

"I love how my mom is so sexually active and horny. She is such a horny slut," Erik added.

"You are right, Erik. It's every woman's prerogative to possess elements of the slut. Your mom possesses elements of the slut too. I think you have woken up mom's slumbering slutty side."

"I... I have? " Erik stammered.

"Yes. Thanks to you Erik, your mommy has become a fiery little slut, who will do anything and everything you ask her. I think that you understand that and you know that from now you have to take care of your slut."

"Yes, I understand and I will take care of my mom... my horny slut," Erik said happily. He reveled in the knowledge that his mom was a slut.

"I am glad to hear that. Now, do not forget that your slut needs to be fucked regularly. You are going to have to make sure she gets plenty of hot thick sperm loading up her throat, sloppy pussy and womb. First thing every morning. You should fuck her before she goes to work. When your mom arrives home you should fuck her again. If you do not have a lot of time, you should fuck her quickly. You cannot leave your mom without afternoon screwing! In the evening you should fuck your slut at least once or twice. You need to make sure she is getting fucked long, hard, and in many positions, until she cums. At least once a day your slut should suck your cock until you blow a massive load into her mouth. Do not forget, your mom is turning into a cum fiend and loves the taste of your sperm."

Kate listened with disbelief. Dr. Wood was speaking of her as a terrible slut! Then she realized that the doctor is right.

Erik could not take it anymore. The doctor's speech and advice had made him so horny that he wanted sex immediately! He turned to his mom and said, "Do not worry mom, I'll take care of you." He slid his right hand along her bare thigh. Kate flinched, she was completely bewildered.

Dr. Wood noticed her confusion. "Relax, Kate. You are your son's horny slut and you now have to be obedient. You said that you would let him fuck you anytime, anywhere," she reminded her with smile and continued. "We've had a long talk about your relationship. Erik, I assume that you're already very tense."

"Yes, I am very tense. I already feel the pain in my balls. I need to ejaculate," Erik answered immediately.

The doctor just smiled and nodded showing that she understood. Then she said, "Kate, I suppose you're tense, too. You're used to fucking regularly and often these days. You probably feel the need to be fucked?"

"Ohhh, yes... Dr. Wood. I feel a strong urge to get fucked," Kate replied eagerly, she was not hiding her lust.

It was enough encouragement for Erik. He stood up and dropped his pants. His big erect cock sprang free in front of Kate's face.

"Suck my cock, you horny slut," Erik ordered her.

He gasped when Kate's hand moved and grabbed his huge cock. The gasp turned to a moan, when she started stroking it. Erik placed his hands on her head and she took the tip of his aching cock into her warm wet mouth.

"Oooh... mom, how good your mouth feels. You like my big cock, don't you?"

Kate moaned softly in reply and continued to suck his cock. She opened her mouth wider and took him all the way down until her lips were at the base of his shaft. She shook her head back and forth and it felt incredible.

"You like it when mom sucks you, huh?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Oh yes, it's heaven!" Erik answered.

"Well done Kate, you are a good slut. You deep throated like a pro." Dr. Wood was impressed with Kate's blowjob skills.

Dr. Wood approached her and slowly unbuttoned Kate's silky blouse. She took off it, then took off her little red bra, leaving Kate naked from the waist up. Dr. Wood reached around and grabbed Kate's heavy tits. Kate did not protest, she just enjoyed. She lifted her mouth off Erik's cock and he could feel her breath across his wet member. Sticking her tongue out, Kate began slapping his cock against it. Then she closed her mouth and rubbed his dripping cock head across her face. Erik groaned as he watched her cheeks begin to glisten from his sticky fluid. She acted like real slut.

Dr. Wood watched with delight as Kate enjoyed Erik's cock. "That is enough, slut. It is time Erik fucks your greedy pussy," she ordered. "Erik, tell your mom which position you want to fuck her."

He chose his favorite one. "Roll over, mom, I want to fuck you from behind."

To be continued

nik314
nik314
856 Followers
12