Erin Goes Interracial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at her lover, "Do you want to eat Erin's pussy?" Derrick removed my panties from his mouth as if to speak but only nodded.

Allison pulled him from the couch and he laid down on the floor. She looked at me, my fingers still inside my pussy. "Derrick is almost as good with his tongue as he is with his cock. Straddle his face while I finish cleaning off his cock."

Again I moved as if I was in a dream and before I realized I had moved I was poised over Derrick's mouth. He teased me with his tongue at first, licking my wet slit with long strokes while Allison went back to work on his cock; I could hear her slurping away at it behind me.

Then Derrick's strong hands gripped my little ass and he pulled me full onto his face. His mouth was large and it covered my entire pussy. He sucked on my lips, slid his tongue inside me, licked deep parts of my hole. Derrick was putting pressure on my clit with his top lip while he used his tongue on my pussy.

I felt another orgasm start to well up inside me and almost as soon as the feeling of impending explosion registered I started cuming. My body spasmed and I ground my hips against his face using his mouth to elicit the maximum amount of pleasure.

"Ready for some cock?" Allison asked from behind me. I wasn't sure that I was, at least not one that enormous, but my desire to have my pussy filled was intense and so I pulled myself away from Derrick's mouth and slid my body down over his until his cock was poised at my entrance.

Allison's hand held him in place and aimed him between my lips as I slowly sank down onto him. It felt like I was being torn in two, his cock was so thick, but it felt good, damn good. Slowly I worked more and more of him inside me until I had reached my limit, which still left about a third of him sticking outside of me.

I started to fuck Derrick, being careful not to impale myself on him, sometimes failing causing a jolt of pain to course through my body. Once I got used to the size of him and the limits of my tiny pussy I started to settle into a nice pace.

Derrick's hands alternated groping my tits, pinching my sensitive nipples in each hand, and holding my ass. Allison stood and removed the rest of her cloths, then she knelt next to us and watched me fuck her boyfriend for a while. One of Derrick's hands left my body and disappeared between her legs and Allison bent her head down and sucked on her own nipples.

My legs were beginning to tire and before they gave out and caused me to land uncomfortably on Derrick's cock I rose up off of him. Allison immediately leaned over and took him into her mouth, sucking the sticky film that I my pussy had left off of Derrick's large cock. I got to my knees and joined her, the both of us licking and sucking much to our lover's delight.

We broke off our sucking as Derrick rose and pushed Allison down onto her back, spread her legs and entered her in a rush. He shoved his entire cock into Allison's stretched pussy and began fucking her with hard strokes that caused her large tits to bounce and sway each time he crashed into her.

Allison started to cum and never stopped the entire time Derrick was on top of her, which seemed a very long time indeed. When at last he was in danger of having an orgasm of his own he withdrew his huge cock from her and moved over to where I had been kneeling.

He offered me his cock and I took it into my mouth. I took my time licking and sucking all of the juices Allison's pussy had left on him. I didn't mind the taste of another woman, I have had plenty of experiences going down on girls, but I had never before sucked it off a black cock.

As I worked on Derrick's cock I felt something move between my legs and looked down to see Allison's hand moving toward my pussy. I spread my legs a little more and felt her finger slide easily inside my wet hole.

Like I said, I've fucked around with my share of girls, but this was the first time that Allison had made any advances toward me. I guess it shouldn't have surprised me, what with her being as crazy as she was, but the thought just never entered my mind.

I concentrated on blowing Derrick as Allison slipped two more fingers inside me and bent her head to take my nipples into her mouth. By this time I was having trouble doing anything of value to Derrick and so I let his cock slip from my mouth and leaned down and kissed Allison full on the mouth. Our mouths opened and our tongues explored each other's mouth.

My hand started to move towards her pussy when Derrick's voice brought us back to the situation at hand. "I don't mind you two playing with each other," he said, "but I need some fucking pussy."

Allison pulled away from me and pointed me toward the couch. I sat down on the cushions and spread my legs and Allison crawled over between them. Derrick took his cue as well and moved behind Allison. At about the time Allison's tongue found my pussy, Derrick's cock did the same to her pussy and the three of us spent the next half an hour in this position.

I knew that Allison was loving the fucking Derrick was putting on her and that her orgasm's were basically continuous, but she still managed to concentrate on my pussy enough to get me off as well. Things were getting really wild, with Derrick really slamming Allison so hard she almost forgetting to pleasure me. So I spread my legs wider, grabbed a handful of her red hair, pulled her to my pussy and essentially fucked her face.

"Now that's fucking hot," Derrick said to me as I used Allison for my own pleasure and I just smiled at him and winked.

"Want to watch me lick her pussy?" I asked.

"Fuckin A right I do," he said and pulled himself from her. Allison collapsed forward, her head landing on my stomach, struggling to catch her breath.

We rearranged ourselves so that Allison was laying spread on the couch and I was where she had been, my ass up in the air.

"Your ass is awesome," Derrick said rubbing his hands over my tight butt.

I looked back at him over my shoulder. "Well don't get any ideas about sticking that cock of yours in it, just having you in my pussy is almost more than I can handle."

Derrick slapped my cheeks with his thick cock. "Awe, c'mon" he said and ran the head of his dick over my clenched asshole.

"Not on your life. Now put that thing in my pussy before I decide I can't fit it in there either." He got the message and pushed himself inside me as far as he could. I felt full for the first time in a long time and I spent a few moments savoring the feeling before going to work between Allison's spread legs.

My tongue found her clit and I used my mouth to lick and suck on it while I slipped a couple of fingers inside of her. Her pussy was well stretched out and so I slid in another, and then another. I had four fingers inside my friend and she still felt loose; the hazards of getting stuffed with a cock's like Derrick I suppose.

Despite not having as much luck getting things inside my pussy as I was having getting them inside Allison's, Derrick really went to work pounding my hole. His hands grasped my hips tightly and with each stroke he pulled me to him causing his cock to repeatedly slam into the absolute depths of me.

As I was being fucked, so too did I fuck. I was able to push my hand all the way inside of Allison, being stopped only by my thumb, which I then tucked against my palm. Then I shoved inside her all of my hand; If I had made a fist, the I suppose you would call what I was doing to her 'fisting.'

Allison started to cum and she pulled my head tight against her. At about the same time I began to come, and kept on coming. I was screaming with pleasure but my cries were being damped because Allison kept my mouth pressed tightly against her clit.

I was totally lost in my orgasm when Derrick said "Ladies, I'm not going to last much longer."

Allison pushed me away from her and Derrick removed himself from me reluctantly. Allison then laid down on the couch and beckoned for Derrick to take up position between her legs, which he did, his cock disappearing immediately into her stretched pussy.

Allison reached for me and I bent in and we shared another long, passionate kiss. I could feel her body rocking under the fucking Derrick was putting on her and I moved my mouth down to her tits

I sucked each nipple in turn and then Allison pushed my head down toward her pussy. Derrick slid his dick from inside her pussy and pushed it between my lips. He thrust in my mouth a few times then withdrew and slid back inside Allison.

He repeated this several times until finally he pulled himself from inside her one last time, put his cock in my mouth, and about drown me with his flood cum.

Over and over again his cock jerked between my lips sending gush after gush of jizz into my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could but he just kept coming and cum started sliding from between my lips, landing on Allison's shock of red pubic hair.

"Don't forget to share," Allison said as Derrick pulled his cock from my mouth leaving me with a mouthful of his seed.

I moved my mouth above hers and her lips parted. I opened my mouth and let Derrick's load drip from my lips onto her waiting tongue. When it had all dripped out Allison made a show of swallowing it for Derrick's enjoyment and then she pulled me in for another kiss, the taste of cum strong in our mouths.

Derrick sat back against the opposite arm of the couch and Allison and I moved to him and between us licked his cock clean of any lingering cum.

When we finished he sighed loudly. "Damn, you bitches are crazy!"

Allison looked at each other and smiled. "You're goddamn right we are," Allison answered. "And don't you forget it."

Somehow, I don't think that he ever will.

XOXO,

Erin

12