Erin's Black Forced Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well my little blond beauty today is your lucky day, so I suppose you are going to tell me you haven't had black cock then either?" Harri beamed at her.

Her fingers were frying Erin's brain and pussy to a frazzle now. "No I have not!" She said heatedly, but couldn't resist squirming under her seducer.

"You have thought of black cock though haven't you Erin, I can tell, I can see it in your eyes."

Erin's hesitation in her answer told the black beauty all she needed to know.

"Yes I thought so, you have imagined a big black cock in your sweet blond pussy, beating a path to your hot womb, thinking of all that black spunk filling you up, haven't you honey?" She said sweetly and softly into Erin's ear. It was too much for her to handle another orgasm boomed through the hot woman's pussy, her knees came up, and her lips sought Harri's.

What fight Erin had was gone, there was no resistance or even thought of resistance in her mind now, she just wanted to cum and cum again, it didn't matter who it was who made her have them, she just desperately needed to cum more and more.

Harri stood from her, pulled her to her feet, took her in her arms and bent to kiss her, and said, "come on my sweet lovely, let me get you into my bed so I can fuck you and make love to you, do you want that my little blond beauty, do you want to be taken by a beautiful black sexy young girl like me?"

It was more than Erin could bear, she had no dignity now, no composure, no guilt, and seemingly no self respect, she had nothing.

"Yes, yes I do, oh please yes I do," the girl had a nipple in her fingers, and the other ones were in the older woman's submissive pussy with her thumb stroking her clit maddeningly arousing her further. Harri walked Erin into her bedroom, there she undid the buttons on her jacket and pulled that and her blouse off too. "Down on your knees Erin," and she pointed to the floor. Erin looked at her, all she wanted was to kiss, love and cum.

The slap landed hard on her cheek, "NOW!" Erin suddenly collapsed in front of her. Harri stepped forward, raised a long shapely leg over Erin's head and landed her pussy on to her upturned face. Erin knew what she had to do and did it. She attacked Harri's pussy with all the verve, power and willingness that Harri demanded. She had never ever been here, but she wasn't stupid, she knew about lesbian relationships and what they did so she knew what do.

Harri loved it and very soon she rewarded Erin with cupfuls of her sweet nectar that Erin drank down happily, she had never even thought of what a woman's juice would taste like but she liked this, it was honey to her. Harri's final load was forced into Erin's mouth because she had a hold of her head and was pulling her up into her soaking black slick pussy. She sucked and slurped and licked up all Harri dropped into her mouth, Erin's face was a sweet mess of Harri's cum.

Harri flopped backwards on to her bed and told Erin to join her. Erin did as she was told immediately, the two lessons had been learned, do as you are told or get a slap! She climbed on and Harri pulled her to her, and said.

"Now put your hair down I want to see it waving around when I make you cum again, you are going to cum again aren't you Erin?" This was a clear demand, Erin nodded her head yes, and unpinned her hair, she shook it out and Harri got handfuls of it, "I have never fucked a blond before Erin, you are my first, and I am the lucky one to get a hold of one as beautiful and sexy as you, even if you are a bit old, but I don't mind, I'll soon have you moaning for me."

Erin already knew she was right, as she looked at her beautiful black seducer her heart fluttered, in what seemed like less than an hour, her life and her perspective of it had been changed completely, somehow she had been captured, taken over and defeated by an 18 or 19 year old black girl. She had utterly overwhelmed her completely Erin had had no preparation for such and event. The worldly wise 38 year old woman that she thought she was, was in the hands of a dominant young black girl young enough to be her daughter, she had used her physical presence to strengthen her hold on her, aided and ably abetted by her sexual prowess.

Erin had never even contemplated a lesbian affair, she had always thought of herself as 'not one of them' but if honesty prevailed she quite liked this, this feeling of being dominated and made to do things, even if it went against her previous morals. She put her small hand on Harri's arm and felt the sleek soft skin under her fingers and she slid up and then down, her pussy quivered in response.

Harri pushed her onto her back, and felt for her nipples again, Erin groaned in some protest because she knew she could not resist her titillations.

"Arms above your head," was the soft command from Harri. Erin hesitated briefly, an open hand was raised above her, she thrust her hands above her head so fast it was a blur.

"Now bitch, I need to know who you have fucked in the last 20 years." It wasn't a request it was an instruction.

"I haven't, I became a widow 5 years ago and I was faithful to my husband all the time we were together," she never mentioned her one and only time lover.

"But you imagined being fucked by a black mans superior cock didn't you? A far superior battle weapon than a fiddly white mans little pecker didn't you Erin?" Again in her voice there was no room for dissent.

"Yes I did, but that's all, I never went there." She answered truthfully.

"Its obvious to me that your husband, 'god rest his soul' wasn't quite up to it though was he?"

She was backing Erin into a corner, "Please I would rather not talk about it." She whispered from underneath her captor.

"You don't? Well that's too bad because I do, so tell me who your imaginary black lover was Erin, and about the orgasms you had at his hands?"

She crushed her nipples with such force that her upper body left the bed, "please you are hurting me."

"You'll have more than hurt if you don't tell me, and now!"

Erin had no choice it was either that or suffer.

"He was my husband's colleague, but he never knew about it and I would never have done it either, it was all in my head."

"Okay I believe you, you see how easy it is to keep me happy now don't you?" And she leaned forward to kiss her while she hacked her distended nipples.

The black beauty rose up from her captive, and said, "now you are mine Erin, you are my slut and whore aren't you?"

Erin's ears didn't take in what she had said, "I'm sorry, what do you mean?"

Harri slapped both tits hard in quick succession, "you heard me bitch!"

Erin squealed loudly, "yes yes yes I'm sorry." But Harri had got up from her and went to a drawer, and took out a black strap on dildo. Erin's eyes widened in utter fear and incomprehension. As the girl fitted it she kept her wide dark eyes on her helpless captive.

"You are going to find out what black cock can do for you bitch." She gloated.

Erin tried to slide away from her across the bed but was met by the brick wall. Harri climbed on and grabbed her by her hair, "now over on your back cunt, and legs in the air, and now!" She told her harshly

Erin's pussy was on fire, she couldn't deny it. The girl forced her onto her back and nodded at Erin's legs. Erin dutifully raised and parted them. She was now presented to her mistress, her dominator, her captor.

Walking between her legs on her knees Harri shuffled into position.

"Beg me to fuck you with my big black cock Erin, show me our superiority over blond bitches, pay homage to your mistress's power over you, beg me now!"

Again Erin made the mistake of hesitating, the girl slapped her pussy so hard she cried out in pain and now fear.

"Please fuck me with your superior black cock I'm begging you mistress fuck your blond bitch, pleeeeeeease fuck me."

Harri grinned in the knowledge that she had subjugated this older blond beauty and smashed her dildo into her super hot pussy.

Erin's arms and legs stretched into straight steel bars, above her head and straight out from Harri in complete surrender. The girl took a hold of her and began a monstrous fucking of the woman below her. Erin had orgasm after orgasm, the pain of the giant black cock in her was killing her, but the orgasms beat them to the n th degree.

"Oh God, oh Harri, Ooooh oh please oooh yes...," another bang hit her all over, a climax of such power Erin lost her focus, her mind went blank, she wondered if she had passed out briefly. Harri beat her with the dildo hard and long until Erin collapsed under like a rag doll; she had never had so many orgasms. Her body had been sated for the first time in many years, she had no more to give and could take no more, and even Harri even knew that.

Harri rose from the prone and beaten woman below her, she was looking forward to the following week, her parents were away, it was half term at school, she could have this blond beauty for s long as she wanted. She giggled to herself; she would fuck her all she wanted and even get her sometime boyfriend to give her some real black cock. But that could wait for a while yet.

She went to her drawer again and pulled an item out, it was a thick vibrating butt plug. She got on the bed and lifted Erin's legs upwards and inserted it. Erin could only moan in response to it. But when Harri turned it on she jumped in the air. Harri smiled at this, she decided there and then that she would fuck Erin in the ass.

"Do not take that out Erin, if you do you will suffer the consequences."

Erin rolled onto her side to try and move some of the irritating arousing pressure from her ass, it didn't work whichever way she turned, Erin ended up face down while the vibrating tool worked its magic. Erin dare not even think of removing it. Orgasms tripped through her, not huge ones but enough to keep her in a tormented state.

Harri's devious mind was in overdrive, she tossed one idea after another around. The upper most thought regarding sex was her father, she had always wanted to seduce him, to make love to him, and he to make love to her, she would give everything up for it, everything. He was the only person on this planet she truly feared, and until now she had never even dared to consider it. Sex with a parent attracted her like no other form of sexual contact could.

Then unknowingly to herself Harri made a huge mistake, one that would cost her Erin forever. She was full of ideas, she loved deviant ways, ones that gave her a decided advantage.

She had got the gorgeous 25 year old Mrs Jackson from school, her math teacher, by such means. She had gone back after class one day because she had sensed her pliability. She was a quiet woman, but happily married she had been told. This presented the challenge Harri wanted. She had walked into the room and right into Mrs Jackson's space, she had immediately backed away from her.

Harri had smiled at that, now she knew she was a lovely little mouse, Harri moved again into it, and again she moved away, but this time she had backed up against her desk, now Harri was almost tight up against her. Mrs Jackson tried to hold her breath because Harri's was so sweet, but she couldn't and was soon breathing her breath.

"You have been looking at me Mrs Jackson, why?" she said in her best little girl seductive voice, thick with lust.

The teacher stuttered and stammered, "I, I, I haven't Harri," she mumbled.

"Yes you have, don't lie to me, you think I am sexy and beautiful don't you?" she taunted her.

"Well yes Harri, you are very beautiful, everyone knows that." She answered timidly now, looking for a way to get past her.

"And sexy?"

"Yes Harri, and sexy."

"You want me to kiss you don't you Mrs Jackson?" It was a clear demand to know.

"No Harri, I do not, now please leave."

Harri felt for and snared a nipple, forcing her to gasp in surprise. Harri was tight up to her now, her fingers tight over her nipple and their bodies tight together preventing Mrs Jackson from removing them.

"Harri please," she moaned. Harri tormented it and Mrs Jackson almost sank to her knees.

"Tell me you don't want to kiss me Mrs Jackson," the black beauty was gaining control, she clasped the nipple in her nails and tugged.

"Yes Harri, yes I do, oh please let me go?" she was begging her.

Harri backed her up and into the stock room closing the door behind her, she had her teacher in her arms and was kissing her.

"Have you ever sucked and licked black pussy Sonia," she used her first name.

"No Harri, oh please," she wailed as the girl lifted her dress and sank fingers into her pussy.

Mrs Jackson spent 30 minutes on her knees in her stock room sucking and licking her pupil's wanton pussy.

Harri ran thoughts and scenario's in her mind, refining her thoughts, how her plan would pan out, each step, each moment considered, she was sure she could make it work.

Harri made a call.

"Hello," said the male voice in her ear.

"Hi, it's me Harri, you okay?"

"Yes," answered a very guarded voice.

"It's okay, I want apologise for my behaviour and invite you round for a drink, can you make it please?" Harri used her sweetest seductive voice, husky and inviting.

"When?" He answered.

"How about right now, are you busy?"

"No not really, okay I'll get ready and be over."

"Oh that's great," she breathed over the phone, "see you in about 45 minutes?" she said to him.

"That's good for me."

"Oh and by the way, I have a fantastic surprise for you; you'll love it I promise." She told him.

"What kind of action, I know you and your actions Harri," he replied, sounding unsure now.

"Don't worry, you are going to see me in a new light, I want us to be friends, more than friends okay." The innuendo wasn't lost on him; the thought of screwing her invited his mind.

She closed the phone and went back to Erin, and removed the butt plug.

"Thank you Harri," she said gratefully.

"It's okay Erin, I have plans to ready for," she told the blond beauty on her bed. Erin arranged herself in what she hoped was a seductive pose for Harri.

Going to her wardrobe Harri took out her two bathrobes and removed the belts, and went back to Erin.

"Put your arms above your head Erin, now!" It was a clear instruction, one that she obeyed immediately.

Harri tied her wrists to the bed head, then went to her drawer and took out 2 more items.

She had all the time in the world before he arrived, she was already getting wet thinking about what was going to happen to Erin, she smiled to herself almost wishing she could tell her about it.

Erin looked at her wondering what was coming, but helplessly feeling a rising tide of arousal flitting through her, she knew by now that Harri had the ability to get her on the up anytime she wanted to.

Harri held out a small white silk cloth, or what looked like it.

She climbed over her captive, knees either side, leaned down and sucked in a turgid nipple, then the other. Erin moaned at her, "Oh Harri, please?"

Harri showed the piece of cloth to her, it looked like a mask of sorts, and it was. It was a soft silk ski mask with just eye holes and a mouth hole. It was what Harri had used on a couple of lovers with great success.

She slid it over Erin's head and tucked her blond hair up into it, then lightly fastened the small piece of string to hold it in place.

"Why have you put this on me Harri?" she asked, not too concerned.

"You'll see," she responded.

Then Harri picked up the other item, Erin couldn't make out what it was until she pushed it into her mouth and quickly fastened the Velcro straps at the back of her head.

Erin was suddenly gagged, it frightened her a lot. But it wasn't a ball gag in the true sense of the word; it was more like sub aqua divers mouth piece.

It fitted behind her teeth, between them and the inside of her pouty lips, making them pout even more, with the 2 straps attached, but in the centre was a reasonably large hole to enable easy breathing, but no way of speaking. Erin's fear was palpable, she pulled at her bonds but Harri held her still and after a while Erin was reassured that she was safe, totally.

"Now Erin, I have someone coming here to see me and you, and you are going to get fucked and made love to by him." She told her captured lover. Erin struggled wildly in her bonds, it was futile, in a few moments she subsided in defeat. Harri had let her work it all out.

"And maybe he will want to fuck me, do you think he will Erin?" She said, showing her dazzling seductive smile at her.

Erin tried to speak, beg her to let her go, nothing but gurgles came through her gag.

"Now Erin," she said forcefully, and looking closey at her, "this is going to happen, there's nothing you can do but try to struggle, but if you do that you will upset me, and you won't like the consequences if you do that I can assure you!"

Erin could only look at her now, she was about to be raped and she was going to have to accept it.

"Erin don't worry too much, you are not going to be hurt in any way I promise, but I want you to go with the flow, accept and I know you will enjoy it."

She tipped some liquid from a small bottle into the hole of the gag, "just a little drink for you babe, don't want you to dehydrate do we?" Erin had no choice but to swallow it, she was at least grateful for that. But what she didn't know was, it was a quick acting relaxant.

Harri went to work on Erin, toying with her nipples, fiddling with her pussy, rubbing the butt plug around her. Erin couldn't stop the sensation when they started to roam her body, "oh how I love feeling like this," she told herself silently.

Then through the fog of her arousal she heard a bell ring and felt Harri leave her, but not before reaffirming her instructions to accept and respond, or else. Harri went to greet the person. Then the sudden thought that he would be black hit her, she didn't want that, she would not be able to respond to that, she wasn't like most blonds seemed to be, she did not crave black cock at all.

She lay there waiting for him to enter and claim her helpless body, but the thought of getting fucked and made love to while she was tied to the bed and open to anything sent her nerves soaring, she wanted to be fucked, she couldn't deny it, she just hoped that who ever it was would satisfy her.

She could hear muffled words in the hall, things seemed to be getting discussed. Then the door opened and a man came in backwards, she could see a black arm around his neck and they were kissing, they were both plainly naked, and she could see Harri's arm moving, she was playing with his prick! But more to her utter delight, he was white, he wasn't black, her hopes lifted.

Harri had told him that before he could make love to her, her friend was upstairs, tied to the bed and in very serious need to be fucked and loved. She was a beautiful blond, tied and gagged, but not to worry, she needed cock seriously badly. He had agreed after having his prick lovingly mauled by the black goddess in his arms.

Harri was working at his prick and even she was more than pleasantly surprised by its size and thickness, "this should be on a black man," she told him respectfully, appreciating what she had a hold of, it was now long, thick and very hard. The prospect of fucking a helpless beautiful blond and then Harri was all he needed to spur him on.

"Let me at her," he whispered in Harri's ear.

"You got it honey, there she is," and pointed to Erin, arms tied above her head. Erin looked at the cock in her hand, she saw for the first time how good it was, it was long and thick, she couldn't help but admire it. The she raised her lovely azure eyes to him as he turned and immediately screamed silently into the gag, only a gurgle came out, she shook her head from side to side.