Erin's Black Forced Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking at Robby, it was her son! Through the mist of her shock, she heard him ask why she was hooded.

"Just for affect honey," she smiled at him, still toying with his full prick.

"Go on, she ready and waiting for you, aren't you baby," she said pointedly to her captive.

Erin could only look at her as she saw her son approach the bed with an extremely lustful look on his handsome face.

He got on next to her, and said, "I don't know who you are, but its easy to see you are beautiful just like Harri said you were." As his hand took her left breast and she felt her nipple being tweaked.

All Erin could do was watch, she had no voice, she daren't make a fuss now or it would only mean trouble, trouble for her.

Her head fell back to the pillow, and feel her nipple rising under her son's ministrations. The relaxant Harri had given her was in full flow, she accepted her fate stoically.

Soon Robby was all over her, he was sucking and nibbling on his mothers nipples, his fingers were dancing in her pussy, and she was feeling hotter and hotter. Her bottom started dancing to the tune he was strumming on her clit. Harri stood by and watched gleefully, "this is better than I thought it would be." She thought happily, and to be honest she wanted to try his prick too.

Erin pushed a leg over her son's and attempted to pull him over her, she wasn't bothered now, she wanted to be made love to, her son or not, she wanted it badly.

Robby obliged as if on queue, he was above her and looking into his mothers beautiful eyes, he loved them, they reminded him of his mum, this gave him added resurgent power. He drove into her slick hot pussy and began to fuck her hard.

Erin's legs lifted over his back and she heeled him into greater and greater power thrusts, she came, God did she cum, it burst out of her like a hot shower. She screamed again into the gag as he killed her, he was in and out like lightening, he thudded home time after time, He went on and on until, he suddenly jerked to a stop, looked down at her and smiled.

"I'm going to fill you to the top with my cum lady, okay?" he said to her masterfully.

Erin shook her head no, it was all she could do, and she wasn't on the pill. "No," she pleaded with her eyes.

Robby shot load after load after load deep into his mothers pussy, she felt it race up and into her body, it forced another massive orgasm from her and she clamped her legs and feet tight around him in submissive response.

He leaned in and kissed her neck softly and lovingly, there was something about this woman he liked, liked a lot too. If Erin could have nuzzled into him she would have, all she could do was try and keep her grip on him with her legs. Robby felt it and held her tight, this was a woman he could love, he thought to himself, she is soft and loving.

Behind them Harri had slid to the floor, she had never seen anything so erotic or exciting, she had cum all over herself. Robby had committed the act on his mother unknowingly, and she wanted desperately the same for herself with her father. She had imagined him on top of her fucking her the way Robby had just fucked his own mother.

Robby pulled the gag free and laid it to one side, his mother licked her lips, he kissed her, and Erin kissed him back, not because she had to, but because she wanted to, her son had unwittingly shown her the man she loved, and had waited for, but what would his reaction be when he found out?

Harri appeared at their side and sat on the bed, "well what do you think, did you enjoy that, hmmm?" she asked him, Robby was still in his mother. "Did I do well for you then?"

Robby said, "Yes Harri you did good, real good."

"Do you want to look at me now then Robby," she said, looking at Erin, she saw the colour drain from her face when she understood what she was saying to him.

"I do, but not yet, I haven't finished here yet Harri, can you leave us alone for a few minutes please?"

Harri, confident in her position, said, "Yes of course Robby, I know you won't have any trouble with her, will he?" she said looking at Erin. Erin shook her head from side to side forcibly.

Harri walked away with her cum running down her legs and so looking forward to fucking Robby in front of his helpless mother, "what a fucking turn on that's going to be," she told herself happily.

Erin was in heaven and hell at the same time, "what will he think about me being here, he's bound to find out." She thought sadly.

Robby kissed her again and again, he couldn't get enough of her, his cock hadn't gone down and in between kissing he began to fuck her again. Erin rejoiced in it, climax's came in torrents, he held her so tight, no escape, and she didn't want one.

"Oh Robby darling, I love you so much," she whispered to him, as he fucked her relentlessly. He stopped mid fucking, he looked at her, her voice, he knew it, it sounded like his own mother, then he laughed, she looked into his eyes, she had just blurted it out unintentionally. Robby got back into his stride and made love to his mother, he actually turned the woman underneath him into his mother after he had heard her speak those words to him.

He loved the woman below him, he didn't just fuck her remorselessly, but he loved her too.

Erin did it again; she never heard her own voice such was the cataclysmic orgasms holding her paralysed.

"Robby, Robby, Robby oh please baby, make me cum for you baby, I love you, give it to me darling, my darling."

He stoppedagain, this is impossible, that a woman could impersonate his mother like this. He undid the mask and pulled it off. He was looking down at his beautiful mother.

His libido took over; he restarted to fuck his mother with such controlled ferocity and intensity. Erin cried out to him in utter ecstasy. He pummelled her, bang after bang he rammed his prick into her, then he came so hard Erin was sure it would come out of her wide open mouth.

Robby was up on his hands looking at her, "mum," he said softly, "what's going on here, tell me I don't understand, have you done all of this?"

"No baby I haven't, look please untie me, lets go home, we need to talk, Harri tricked and trapped me," she said, tears suddenly springing from her lovely eyes, it broke his heart.

He untied her, she picked up her jacket and blouse put them on, then made their way to Harri's sitting room where they found her. Erin retrieved her skirt, panties and shoes.

"Well now Robby, are we going to have some fun together us three?" Harri said confidently.

"No Harri we are not, mum, come on we're leaving." He told his mother, Erin daren't look at Harri, she headed for the door, Harri was so taken aback she just sat there and watched them leave. Robby and his mother went into the elevator and rode itt silently to the bottom, when they got out.

Robby said, "wait here mum, I have something to do, I won't be a minute."

He rode the elevator back up and knocked on Harri's door, when she opened it he pushed her backwards, grabbed her by her throat and up against the wall tightly, and said more menacingly than he had ever spoken to anyone in his life, "if you come anywhere near me or my mother again, I will rip your arms and legs off, do you understand?" he spat into her face.

Harri knew that this wasn't an idle threat, he could see the defiance in his eyes, she knew she would never bother them again, never. She nodded her head.

"Tell me!" He banged her head against the wall making her wince.

"I promise I won't, please?" Harri was scared, really scared, there was death in his eyes.

He threw down to the floor and left, leaving the door open behind him. He went back to his mother who fell into his arms, "I'm so sorry Robby, I didn't know this was going happen, please believe me." she begged.

"I do mum I do," he said, and hugged her to him, "come on lets go, she won't bother you ever again, that's a promise, okay?"

"Yes darling," she said gratefully.

He followed her home in his car, he pondered what happened and guessed that Harri had bullied his beautiful quiet mother into the state of affairs he had found there. He had thought to himself that there must have been something wrong when she had invited him over with unsaid promises.

But on the plus side which was immense in his eyes, he had actually loved and fucked his mother, and he knew she had enjoyed it too. And he did love his mother; he had hoped for years that she would meet someone, well now maybe she had.

At home they walked into the kitchen where he held her to him, Erin closed the gap to zero, and her body was tight up against him. Robby noticed her suppleness, her malleability; she wanted to be where she was, with him.

"Mother go upstairs and get ready for me," he told her softly, but there was a quiet power in his voice.

She looked at him quizzically, "get ready for you?" she asked.

"Yes mum, go and get ready for me, I'll be up in a few minutes." Erin understood what he was saying; she looked again at him momentarily, then said. "Yes Robby," and walked away, she knew what he was meaning; he was claiming her, his prize.

Half way up the stairs a small smile spread across her lovely face, for every thing Harri had not been, her son was going to be, Harri had forced her to do what she wanted. Robby would have to do no such thing, she was his, and she was his willingly, her loving submission to her son was already cemented.

She was in love at last.