Erin's Boudoir

Story Info
Erin gets over her heartbreak with loving familial help.
3.7k words
4.48
51.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,735 Followers

Erin Shields surveyed her new bedroom with a sense of pride that quickly turned into melancholy. The redecorating had turned out exactly as she had planned it, yet it was all for naught. A dream she had hung on to for the past six months had burned into nothing but a pile of ashes.

The lovely blonde surveyed the room on which she had pinned so many hopes, dreams and aspirations. She steeled herself so that she would not cry. Yes, she was upset, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Peter was a bastard and everyone had always told her as much. Why couldn't she see what was so obvious to almost everyone in her family and her friends? Her friends avoided them and most of the people the married couple associated with were his friends, business associates with who the young sculptor had little in common. Only a few of their "couple" friends appreciate Erin's sensitive, artistic nature. Most of the time, she sat in silence and waited until their evenings were over and she could be alone with her husband. It began to gnaw at her self esteem. Erin was only a young woman of 26 and deserved happiness.

She surveyed the room and a part of her bemoaned all the hard work she had put into it. She wanted to make the bedroom she shared with Peter conducive to a loving relationship, and perhaps, over time, lead to a family. The former Erin Brooke cherished family and yet, whenever she brought it up to Peter, he side stepped the issue.

The bed was large and inviting and she had changed the window to allow natural sunlight to peek through part of the day. The colors were warm and inviting, the chairs comfortable and the lamps could be dimmed to create an atmosphere. It had cost her a huge chunk of her savings to arrange for all of this, but she had managed to find some items in stores that took discontinued inventory. She looked for quality and with the eye of a decorator; she found everything and made sure it matched. Her fiery, vivacious sister-in-law constantly reminded Erin that she had missed her calling. "With your fashion and color sense, you should have gone into decorating," she often commented to Erin. "Any time you want to join the business, just say the word and I'll bring you in. Vince and I will be glad to have you as part of the family business."

Erin winced as she thought of her handsome, supportive, good-natured older brother. Glenda did all the planning and consulting with her clients and Vince did the grunt work. He was so efficient and fast that the couple did not lack for work. He often brought projects in under budget, so they were constantly getting hired for new projects. Erin felt like a heel as she knew what bad news she was going to have to deliver to her handsome older brother. She hoped that he wouldn't be too angry with her and she hoped that it wouldn't jeopardize their long-standing relationship. Since the age of 8, he had been looking after his kid sister. Bullies didn't come within 100 feet of Erin, because even as a child, Vince was built solid. He got that build from their father, a former pro linebacker and sportscaster.

Erin took stock of the room. The chairs were lovely and inviting; she had bought them at a discount and with Glenda's help, reupholstered them herself. The lighting fixtures were lovely; she had bought those at a going out of business sale. Everything that Erin had done was to make this room a fancy boudoir that would set the mood for sensual romance and lovemaking. In the end, it hadn't mattered. Peter had run off with his 21-year old secretary. To add insult to injury, he had cleaned out their joint back accounts. Her lawyers had frozen the remaining assets, but it left her with little to live on and the clothes in her wardrobe. Glenda had stepped up immediately and offered her beloved "sis" a job in the business.

Erin sat on the edge of her new bed and tried not to let emotions overwhelm her. Her marriage had been struggling along for a few years, she knew that now. She was tall, blonde, sexy, perky and vivacious; she would recover -- in time. She had the wardrobe to attract attention and being the adventurous free spirit she had been before marrying Peter, she would find her way soon enough.

As she looked around the finished room, the sadness came anyway. Not for herself, but for her favorite, cherished big bro. Vince had done all the work for her at cost -- he refused to charge her for the labor and her brother, being who he was, was meticulous. There wasn't a spot of paint out of place. How was she going to tell him that she couldn't pay him, at least for now? Maybe she could work out a deal? Glenda had many talents, but cooking wasn't one of them. Erin took cooking classes every year. Maybe she could give her sister-in-law some lessons or, better still, cook their meals for them and have the company of her family? She had to think fast because she had called Vince an hour ago and he'd be here soon. He just hoped her quick-tempered brother wouldn't hunt Peter down and tear him apart. His protective streak had not abated on iota since their childhood.

Peter had almost ruined her. All she had left was her own personal savings, barely two thousand dollars. It would give her enough to live on for a while, but not enough to pay Vince for all of his efforts. She had called him a while ago and asked him to come over so that she could give him the news in person. She had not told Glenda as yet just how bad things were. Vince deserved to hear the news from her own lips.

Vince arrived within a few minutes and only then did Erin allow herself to lose it. The tears came so quickly that she couldn't speak. Her older brother held her in a protective embrace until she stopped sobbing and could manage to find the words to explain that Peter had cleaned out their joint account and left her virtually penniless.

"That fucking bastard," Vince said as he clenched his fists in rage. "I'll wring his damned neck."

"No, no, don't bother," a now-calm Erin sighed. "You'd get arrested and I don't want that. I'm going to hire some shark attorney and drag his ass into court. By the time I'm done with Peter, he won't have two dollars to buy a cup of coffee."

"I know one, she's great," Vince said as he hugged his sister again. "I'll have Glenda give her a call in the morning. What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know," Erin admitted honestly as she went into her kitchen to fix them some coffee. "Working for you and Glenda will be a godsend, but beyond that and filing for divorce, I haven't a clue. I don't even know where Peter is right now, he isn't returning my messages and his secretary keeps blocking my calls."

"I bet you they're involved," Vince gritted his teeth. "The jerk was always telling me how cute she is and that she had a thing for him."

"She can have him," Erin said as the coffee brewed. "Poor Olivia, she's a nice young woman and she has NO idea what she's getting herself into. Knowing Peter, when she gets to be my age, he'll trade her in for a younger model."

"Hallelujah, she's seen the light," Vince joked and finally got a chuckle out of his kid sister.

"I'm just sorry that it took me so long," Erin sighed. "Why didn't I listen? Not one of my friends or family liked him." She looked at her brother and knew it was time to level with him. "Vince, I feel horrible about this after all the hard work you put in, but I can't pay you -- not right now, at least. He cleaned me out," she said and began to tear up again.

Vince gave his sister another reassuring hug. "Is THAT what you're so upset about?" He asked her. She nodded. "Christ, don't worry about that -- you're family, for Christ's sake. We'll work something out, maybe indentured servitude," he teased.

"I thought about that," Erin joked back. "But I'd make a lousy servant, I have too much spunk," she giggled.

"Well, you could always be a ..." Vince started to speak and then, he cut himself off in mid sentence.

Erin always knew when her brother had started to say something he was embarrassed about. "What is it, what were you thinking?" She prodded him.

"Well, I forgot myself for a moment and was going to say you could always work off your debt as a sex slave," he laughed nervously.

"HaHa, very funny, as if Glenda would ever go for something like that," Erin said, watching Vince turn a deep shade of red.

"Actually, Glenda would probably be really cool with it," Vince admitted sheepishly. "She's always had a thing for you. When we first started dating, before I introduced you two, she saw you in the nightclub we all went to and asked me about the hot blonde. She wondered if I'd be up for a threesome, so I had to explain that you were my sister and we couldn't do that. I think it really bummed her out," Vince said.

"I'm surprised by that, but actually, truth be told, I'm also very flattered," Erin admitted candidly. "I had no idea your wife was bi. Wow, and she's so gorgeous, all that flaming red hair and those incredible long legs. If I had known she was interested in something like that, I would have made it happen."

Vince looked at his kid sister as if he had never seen her before. "You would have slept with her? You're bi?" Erin nodded and Vince again wore a sheepish grin. "Oh well, we still couldn't have done a threesome, not the way Glenda was talking. You're my sister, after all."

Erin threw back her head and let out a small laugh. "Is that what would have stopped you? It wouldn't have stopped me, not if Glenda had made the offer. I'm going to tell you a secret -- the first woman I ever made love to, when I was eighteen, was Aunt Amy."

Vince was floored by this. "Aunt Amy? Dad's sister? How? Where?" Their aunt was a curvy blonde bombshell with amazing legs. Much younger than their father, she was very close to her niece and nephew.

"I'll tell you about it some other time. Suffice it to say, as far as sex goes, I'm very open-minded," Erin told her brother. She looked at him with her clear blue eyes and spoke in a very controlled voice. "Listen to what I'm telling you. I'm a free agent now, so if Glenda wants to sleep with me, she can -- and so can you."

Vince nearly fell over as his sister bestowed that little gem upon him. He looked at her as she wore a huge grin and he realized that she was entirely serious. The offer was out there. He knew that Glenda would tell him to take it, but did he himself have the courage? It wasn't as if his kid sister wasn't gorgeous -- she was. But he had never thought along those lines, you just didn't do things like that -- did you?

Erin looked at Vince again. Now that the thought was in her head, it wouldn't go away. Her brother was tall, dark and a solid mass of muscles. She could do a lot worse. She had done a lot worse. "You're tempted, aren't you?" She asked him.

Vince looked at her and he nodded. "Hell yeah, I mean, you're hot and all -- jeez, I shouldn't even be saying that, you're my sister! People don't do things like this!"

"You'd be surprised," Erin smiled.

"Christ, I don't know what to do."

"Call Glenda."

Vince looked at his sister and nodded. He got out his phone and went into the other room to speak with his wife. He was sure that she would set him straight and make sense of the matter. He came back into the room a few minutes later with a hangdog expression. "She told me to stop being such an ass and that we're taking you out to dinner tonight," he sighed. "Oh yeah, she also told me to tell you to wear something `slinky', as she put it," Vince said, feeling as if the world had stopped making sense. Maybe it had -- but in the final analysis, did it really matter?

Vince said goodbye and went home to shower and to change. Erin's day had now taken a turn for the much better. She ran into the shower and started making preparations. If Glenda wanted slinky, she had the perfect dress, a long, black cocktail dress that dipped low in front and revealed miles of her tanned legs. She had a new pair of heels she was going to wear to entice her husband, now they would be used for something much more decadent. She decided a little body glitter would add to her allure and she also thought Glenda would be the type of gal who liked some lace underneath. As a final thought, she decided that she would bring them back here, to her new boudoir. She would let her gorgeous family help her christen the new room in style. Erin felt like a total slut for even allowing herself to do that and she went with that feeling. It was high time that she felt sexy and alive again.

Glenda and Vince picked her up at 6 and she was ready. When she and Glenda kissed, they did a little tongue dance. "A preview," Erin smiled and winked at Glenda. She kissed Vince a bit more chastely, not wanting to freak him out too soon. Glenda was totally into this and she was fine with all of the repercussions. Vince was still trying to deal with conflicting emotions.

The girls weren't going to make it easy for him. They asked for an intimate booth in the back and both of them touched him sensually and they fed each other and flirted and double entendres flew back and forth. Erin and Glenda were at a fever pitch and poor Vince didn't know which way was up.

"You are such a sexy little bitch," Glenda whispered to Erin as they exited the restaurant ahead of Vince, arm-in-arm. They were giving him a little show. Glenda's dress was as flaming red as her hair, sequined, short and tight. She wore matching, pencil-thin red heels and the skimpiest underwear she owned. Erin had caught a few glimpses of it when they were dining. It was such an evil thrill to think that soon, she would be face-down in Glenda's flaming red snatch -- or did she shave?

"I'm wet just thinking about fucking the two of you," Erin countered, squeezing Glenda's hand. She had thought about squeezing a bit lower, deciding to save it until they got back to her place. A bit too much PDA might further freak out poor Vince.

The drive back to Erin's was done in silence. It was short, but to the two horny women, it felt like an eternity. Erin fumbled with the lock and the two girls bolted inside and up to the bedroom. "It's gorgeous," Glenda complimented her sister-in-law. "Everything matches and it's all so warm and inviting."

"It's practical as well," Erin teased as she sat on the bed and let her "slinky" dress display her sexy legs. "Plenty of room to fuck -- want to?"

"I thought you'd never ask," the curvy redhead smiled as she sat on the bed beside Erin. She drew Erin's face to her own and they kissed, long and hard. Erin felt the wonderful, warm sensation of kissing another woman again. Oh, she didn't realize how much she had missed that. She was never going back to being the docile little wife, never again. She was going to indulge each and every sexual whim she had, no matter how perverted, kinky or insane it might be. Life was just too short not to live it to the fullest.

The two women kissed wonderfully, sweetly and with tongues and lips that seemed to crave more and more. Glenda was so enamored of Erin, so enchanted with the fact that she was finally able to do this that she was barely cognizant of her husband entering the room. Vince felt like a big tree that was rooted to the floor. He knew that the two women were his wife and sister, yet it didn't seem real just yet. Their gentle sighs and moans were filling the room and their hands were undressing each other. Both women had chosen to wear sexy underwear. Was it for him or for each other? He supposed that it didn't matter, because in the end, they all benefitted.

"Oh God, oh fuck, this is even hotter than my wildest fantasies," Glenda moaned as sexy blonde Erin nuzzled her neck and fondled her gorgeous tits. Erin bent her head and started to lick her nipples and then she plucked at them with her teeth. They still weren't paying any attention to Vince as they rolled together on the large bed, bodies entwined. As much as the thought of fucking her brother had initially excited Erin, at that moment, she wasn't even giving him a second thought. Her mouth moved all over Glenda's lush, sensual body and looked for those most secret places. She yanked away the tiny thong to find a neatly-trimmed, although not bare, pussy, sparkling with dew. She dipped her head low and drank from the font between Glenda's soft thighs as her new lover's groans filled her ears.

Vince decided that he wasn't going to stay in one place like a stump rooted to the ground. He moved to one corner of the room and removed his clothes, carefully placing them on one of the new chairs. Then he joined his wife and sister on the bed. When they felt the added weight, the two beautiful women broke apart and smiled at him.

"Did you like what you saw?" Glenda asked her husband. There was "evidence" that he did, but she wanted to hear him say it out loud.

"God, who wouldn't?" Vince said with undisguised pleasure in his voice.

"It didn't turn you off or make you feel guilty, watching your sister and your wife?" Erin teased.

"No, not at all. I mean, I know that it should have, but holy fuck, it was hot! I have to get in on this!" Vince grinned happily.

"No time like the present," Erin laughed and pulled him to her. Flipping him on his back, she aggressively grabbed for his cock and put it in her soft, warm mouth. Vince groaned as the sexy, slutty little blonde that was his sister started sucking him off. Not to be outdone or left out, Glenda joined in for a while. At first, she shared the cocksucking duties with Erin. Once she saw Erin had things all under control, she went behind the delicious blonde and licked her perfect bubble butt and rimmed her ass. She saw that Erin loved that, because her cunt was dripping and she wiggled and sighed as best she could with a mouthful of dick. After a bit more of that, Glenda got on top of the bed and straddled her husband's face. She wanted Erin to see how well Vince ate pussy and how he could concentrate. She had trained him well.

Vince was in heaven and no longer plagued by guilt over the incest. If she let him, Vince would fuck Erin every day. She sure knew how to suck a cock. Her lips left his shaft and he was glad of that, because he didn't know how much longer he could have held out.

"I've never had anything like this," Vince said, stating the obvious to the two women. Both laughed and surrounded him, licking and sucking his cock to maintain his erection. When they were satisfied he wasn't going to lose it, Erin mounted his shaft and rode him for a while, cowgirl style, while Glenda watched her husband fuck another woman for the first time. It was almost as exciting to her as being fucked herself and she loved the sexy way Erin wiggled her hips and moved back and forth on Vince's cock as she fucked him. Peter was an idiot for giving up a hot piece of ass like Erin. With what she knew now, Glenda was sure that if he had asked, Erin would gladly have shared him with another girl. Oh well -- that was the asshole's loss and Glenda's gain.

Erin loved the feeling of being filled with a big, thick cock again. He was so much bigger than Peter and so much better a fuck. Her brother's hands were on her body and she thrilled to his masculine touch, which seemed to thrill her to the core of her being. Erin couldn't be selfish, that wasn't fair. She got off his cock and on all fours. "Let's both fuck him," she said to Glenda and they started kissing again. Glenda nodded and wiggled her own ass in invitation. Vince picked up the obvious hint and began alternating pussies. When Erin howled in orgasm, Vince felt a sense of pride. He decided to put his own little surprise into the mix. He didn't go back to Glenda's pussy; he slid his hard cock into her ass. Erin was surprised at this little twist; she'd never done that before. Soon, she vowed to herself, and she would let Vince take her anal cherry. For now though, she wanted to keep up the kinky adventure. While her brother fucked his wife's ripe ass, Erin crawled underneath and began eating her cunt. She couldn't be sure, but she would have sworn it was even spicier now that she was being fucked. Erin promised herself, over and over again, that her family would be sharing her bed as often as they wanted to. In fact, she found herself wondering what her Aunt Amy might be doing this weekend?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,735 Followers