Eros Gets the Job Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sniper lay still, his eyes focused on the rear door of the shop. Suddenly, a pigeon swooped down and pecked at his head as it flew by. He jerked in surprise, but did not remove his eyes from the door. But a moment later, a whole flock of pigeons descended on him, wings flapping wildly. Thirty beaks poked at various points on his body, and one pooped directly over his face. It ran down into his eye, and he screamed and leaped to his feet, letting the rifle fall to the roof as he waved his arms at the birds.

Eros tossed the grenade,and poofed. No need to actually run down the alley. No sense maybe getting caught, or shot. He checked in on Rob and Olivia. They were sitting frozen, arms around each other, her blouse loose, with one of Rob's hands covering a breast underneath it. They were staring at the door, eyes wide with fear.

"Was that the gun?" Olivia whispered.

"I don't think so," Rob said, frowning. "Maybe."

They waited, but there was complete silence in the store. Then they heard the phone ringing. When it quit, they heard the front door bells jingle, and booted feet ran inside.

Olivia stood and hastily tucked her blouse back in, then smoothed her hair. Rob smiled. There was no way to disguise her red, well-kissed lips, and the bulge in his pants wasn't going away anytime soon. She looked up at him, and froze for a moment. Then she giggled.

"I can't believe we did that," she whispered. "What were we thinking?"

"I know what I was thinking," Rob whispered back, a lewd grin on his face.

She giggled, and resumed smoothing her hair.

Moments later, the police had found them, and escorted them outside. They sat in the back of an ambulance, drinking bad coffee, while the police processed the scene. Apparently, the man had gotten away.

Detective Wentz came over and introduced himself. "I realize you don't know much about how he got out, since you were locked in another room. But did he tell you anything? His last name, or any other identifying information?"

They both thought, then shook their heads. "He didn't talk to us much," Rob said.

The detective nodded, looking down at his notes. "So, were you there together? The other hostages said at first they didn't think so, but then that it seemed you knew each other."

"We used to date, in high school," Rob explained.

"I had no idea Rob was in that store when I went in," Olivia said.

"Hummph. Well, coincidences do happen."

"Know what;s weird though? I could swear he's the same man who sat with me earlier today, after Olivia left, drinking coffee in front of The Cafe Royale. He even picked up the tab. What are the odds that the three of us would all arrive in the same spot independently, later the same day?"

The detective's eyes lit up, and he asked lots of questions. In the end though, none of it really helped identify the perpetrator. He was suspicious, and told them not to leave town before letting them go home.

Eros helped couples up until midnight, then decided to call it a day. He arrived back at Olympus, and decided to go tell his mother about his day.

"Mother?" he called as he landed lightly on her stone patio. She was nowhere in sight. He moved between the columns, into the hall. A door opened and closed somewhere, and then she was there.

She wore a silky teal green dressing gown that shimmered like a pearl, and she was barefoot. Her hair was sexily mussed. Her lips looked like Olivia's had, puffy and soft. Eros cursed his luck. She had a man in there.

"Hello, son, what brings you back so soon?" She materialized a wine glass in her hand, and took a long drink.

"Nothing important. You look...busy, I'll go."

She laughed, a throaty, sexy laugh. "You could join us," she invited.

Eros backed away. "Gee, thanks for the invite, Mother," he said, stressing the word, "but I'll pass."

She giggled, and shrugged. "Your loss. You don't even know who my playmate is."

"And I don't want to know. Psyche will be waiting for me. Have fun." He disappeared, while she was still laughing.

"Psyche?" Eros called as he strode across the paving stone outside his own temple. "Where are you?"

"I'm here, my love," she answered, stepping out to meet him.

He swooped her into his arms and kissed her soundly, then smiled down at her. "What a day I've had!"

"I thought you'd never get home. Tell me in bed," she said, and laughed as she raced ahead of him for the bedroom.