Erotic Adventures of Abbigail Starr

Story Info
Abby's first taste of the whip.
1k words
4.22
12k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Abbigail Starr. I 30 years old and work in retail. I'm 5'8" with red hair and green eyes. Larger than your average woman. I'm a big girl what can I say. Over the years I have developed into what I am and what I need. This is my story.

*

November 1, 2009

The most amazing thing happened to me last night! I couldn't believe it. I still can't. I was at Jeff's annual Halloween party (my first one EVER). He never did mention that is was a partner swapping party. I think it's called Swinging. Anyways, I was having a fabulous time talking to everyone. They were all so warm and welcoming. Well one of the ladies put a whip in my hand, "Here honey. I want you to whip my husband for me."

I just stood there looking at her and her husband. The other girls laughed and pushed me to where the man was standing. His hands above his head bound by a pair of cuffs. I swung the whip lightly, letting the tails caress his upper thighs.

"Harder" he whispered.

I pulled back and swung with all my strength. The sound of leather meeting flesh echoed through the house. I looked at his face horrified that he would be hurt.

"Again" he moaned.

I continued to rain lashes upon him. Marking his chest, legs and even his lower stomach. His cock stood at attention the entire time! I don't know when it snapped in my head. I wasn't Abby anymore. I was something else. Something more. It was as if my entire persona changed. I became someone else. Someone quiet but commanding. It was a wondrous feeling! I was dripping with sweat when his wife told me he had had enough. I didn't realize the effect it had on me till he was released and came over to me. He knelt before me and kissed my feet. My body ignited! My body throbbed and all I wanted to do was straddle his hips and fuck him. His lips made a path from my toes to the hem of my skirt. I wanted to cry when he pulled away. I looked down into his face and smiled.

"Thank you." He said, then got up and walked away. His wife smiled at me. I went to hand her back the whip, she pulled me into an embrace.

"It's yours for the night, sweetie." Then she sashayed away to find her husband! Let me tell you. The fastest way to start a conversation at a swinger party, pull out a whip. Many of the people in the room that had watched came up to me and said how HOT it was to watch. A few joked about it not being their taste but would like to bend me over a chair. I laughed and flirt with everyone around me. Feeling the change begin to happen again.

I got into a few crazy situations afterwards. A lovely couple (Jack and Eve) invited me back to their room. I sat on the edge of the bed watching as he undressed her. Feathering kisses along her shoulders and back. I could hear him whispering to her, but not make out the words. Jack sat next to me on the bed, "I want you to whip her while she sucks me off." The last word was whispered in my ear. I shivered and nodded my head. He snapped his fingers and Eve stood before him. Her perfect petite body trembling. She bent at the waist and began to remove Jack's pants. It was hard for me not to look. His cock was magnificent! The perfect pink head already beginning to weep. Jack kept his pants on. Only with his cock and balls hanging out. I stood and ran my nails lightly down Eve's back. Caressing her ass and giving it a nice smack of my hand. I stood behind her and watched as Jack took her underwear and began to tie her wrists together. Jack gave a low moan, "She's ready." With her husband's cock in her mouth, I began to smack her perfectly round ass. Watching her shake and tremble. I could see her cum running down her legs. I continued to whip her. Her body shaking. I smiled and got a few more whacks in. Then bent down and gave her a kiss on the cheek and watched her swallow he husbands load.

"Thank you" Jack said before grabbing Eve and throwing her on the bed. I walked out of the room. My last image was of his head buried between her legs. I stepped into the bathroom to calm myself. My entire body was quivering with need. I needed to be sated to have a cock buried inside me. I walked outside and bumped into a woman waiting for the bathroom. She was a few inches shorter than me. A little bigger than me, and was sporting some lovely purple hair.

"Abby, is it?" she asked

"Yes." I smiled. She leaned up and kissed my lips.

"Hold that thought! I'm Annie, by the way." She hopped into the bathroom. I stood there for no more than 2 minutes before the door opened.

"Come with me." She led me to a back room and closed the door behind her. I turned around and she was there her mouth finding mine. Her tongue intruding into my mouth. My body trembled. "You must really need some release." Without waiting for my answer she pushed me onto the bed and tossed my skirt above my head. Before I knew what was happening her face was buried between my tighs. Moaned and pushed my pelvis toward her mouth. She suck and nibble on my clit. Then I felt her finger at my entrance I whimpered and she plunged two fingers in me. That was enough. I came and gushed soaking her face and hand, the bed beneath us. I felt her slowly remove herself from me and sit up.

"You taste like berries". I giggled and bent to kiss her. She smiled against my mouth.

Did it bother me to see this? No. Was I shocked or uncomfortable? Surprisingly no. The naked bodies and smell of sex felt more at home, then home felt. Does that make sense? My mind is going a mile a minute. My nipples are hard and my clit is throbbing just thinking about it.