Erotic Adventures of Brandon & Cheryl Ch. 07

Story Info
Cheryl has a little surprise for Brandon.
1.1k words
4.07
21.4k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Brandon arrived at home, he was so tired that he fell right back to sleep and took the phone off the hook after a telemarketer and his bum roommate called. He slept from about 9:30AM to 6 at night.

When Brandon awoke, he decided to shower and go back after he got a bite to eat. The party was an all weekend deal. People were there all times of the day. No sooner did he put the phone back on the hook than it was ringing coincidentally. "Hello?" Brandon inquired.

"Hellooo" came the deep, playfully mocking response. It was Cheryl. "So how ya doin? Enjoy yourself last night?" she asked.

"Damn, that was unreal. The wildest time I've ever had."

Cheryl didn't tell him quite yet about the branding incident. She replied "Well, I've been trying to call you for the last hour, but all I got was a busy signal."

"I know.." Brandon said.

"Say, are you hungry?" she interrupted.

"Sure" Brandon said. So they met as this little diner and talked about the preceeding night and various other things. They both drove back to his place and decided that she would drive because his car was starting to act up. She was wearing tight jeans and a green bikini top. As he parked his car and got into hers to leave, he looked over at her, hands pulled back doing her hair in a ponytail, pushing her chest forward as she exhaled with the cigarette dangling from those sexy lips. Brandon couldn't help himself as he leaned over, grabbed her cigarette, and kissed her, moving his hands to her breasts.

Then she cut him off, smiling and tells him "Save it for the party. You'll need your energy." They drive off.

Brandon and Cheryl arrive at the party at about 8:00 and hang around for a while til more people show. That night they were all drinking and shooting the shit when Tommy introduced Brandon to a few other guys.

Anyway, after a short time, Tommy turned to Brandon and said "We have a little something planned for you tonight. You're gonna be the guest of honor." He told Brandon that a lottery was held last night that included everyone at the party, male and female. The winner of this lottery was to be the recipient in a gangbang from every guy at the party. An amateur porn director was here. They would be taping this whole thing with everyone in it receiving some profits. Apparently, Brandon had won. He would either go along with it and do it or leave and they would go with a second choice. This was the rule. Brandon just had to sign a few papers.

He noticed Giselle from last night, when she/he came over to him looked deep in my eyes inches away, as if she wanted to kiss him, and said "Are you ready to go?" He nodded and she said loudly "Everyone, can I have your attention? Gather round, the show's about to begin." Brandon kissed Cheryl as he moved over to the middle of the room and bent over a little table with a pillow like cushion on top that came to his waist. Then a few guys started to lube his hole and gave him a couple of sprays of deepthroat gel. They started to move a minute later and Brandon heard the director give the action call. Then, he heard Tommy's familiar voice come up behind him.

"I called first" Tommy said. Brandon felt him enter him from behind as some guy thrust his large erection sliding into his lips and down his throat. Brandon gagged at first, but moved his legs and back to adjust, and get into the rhythm. Brandon was also jacking two guys with his hands. He realized that he would be in for a long night, but he was enjoying this. He would probably set a record for the biggest all male gangbang. After a few minutes, he felt Tommy fill his warm ass with his hot seed with his final thrust and groan. Tommy left and the next guy entered Brandon's behind while his mouth was filled with the spasmically erupting liquid of the first boy's hot, fleshy cock. At the same time, the other two in Brandon's hand came almost simultaneously all over his face. Brandon noticed, somewhere during all of this, that a few girls who were watching were fluffing the guys prior to their turns at bat off camera. They were using some kind of edible lube to prepare them too, as he could taste it on all of their shiny cocks. One of the girls was Cheryl. A lot of the girls were playing with each other off camera and some of the guys. Giselle just watched, rubbing up and down her large cock and licking her lips as the cameras kept rolling. After a while Brandon was filling so sore, wet and tired that he thought he would just drop.

As they came and came, Brandon probably swallowed enough cum to fill a milk jug and it was dripping out of his crack and running down his legs, and off his face, back, and practically everywhere. As he kept taking them, he felt one guy at his back that, he honestly thought 'That can't be what I think it is'. This guy's cock was probably 13 or 14 inches long and wide around as a Coke can, almost. Brandon freaked for a minute as the guy grabbed him forcefully still, and shoved the whole throbbing meaty monstrous cock into his quivering ass in one thrust, and he didn't really give Brandon time to adjust either. Although it hurt like all hell, this woke Brandon up and got him back into things, as he started working the cocks in his mouth, hands and ass again. He was relieved when this guy finally came and pulled out.

Finally, the last guy came into his mouth as he swallowed it all. The director then gathered all the guys he could and told Brandon to lie flat on the floor as they all jacked off onto him one more time. When the film stopped, Brandon was laying there, dripping with the cum of at least 70 or 75 men. He then seen Cheryl smiling as she took a drag on a cigarette, exhaled grinning, and put it out. Then, she leaned down, and starting at his feet, started licking her way up his body, stopping at his 'sensitive areas' briefly, before pressing her body against his in a long, passionate kiss. "I think I love you" she said.