Erotic Adventures of Brandon & Cheryl Ch. 10

Story Info
The beginning.
1.8k words
4
18.7k
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late Saturday night. Cheryl had picked up her friend earlier that day. Brandon was just counting down the minutes, as he was about to get off work. He then heard the intercom "Brandon, you have a call on line 1, Brandon, line 1." He went to receive the call.

"Hello?" Once again, it was Cheryl. "Hi, Brandon. Sorry to bother you at work..."

"No bother. What is it?"

"Look, have a question. When are you getting off?"

"In a few minutes" he replies.

"Well, I was thinking that we could go back to the place where we met and have dinner. After that, we could go back to your place and... you know. Sound like a good idea to you?"

"Sure, fine. Sounds great to me, baby. I'm kinda hungry anyways" he said. "Look, I gotta go. Can I call you somewhere in a few?"

"Listen, I'll just meet you at your place" Cheryl said.

"Alright, talk to ya then, baby." So, he got home and she was waiting. They went out and had a good time talking about everything.

(Skip to after we get back)

As they walked in the door, they could barely keep their hands off each other, but we get in and she decided that she wanted a few drinks first. Anyway, a few glasses later, they were both feeling a little inebriated. They continued talking about our pasts, how they felt on different things, and all sorts of things. Then the conversation turned to the subject of their first phone sex 'conversation'. "I told you this would be a night you would never forget" she said.

They both leaned in towards one another. Brandon whispered "I still have that surprise for you, too."

At that, they gave in to a slow passionate kiss and then Cheryl stopped and told him "Come on. Let's take it to your room."

"Yes, maam." Brandon replied. As they walked in, she kissed him and told him to have a seat on his bed while she got ready. She grabbed a bag that she had brought earlier and headed into his bathroom. Brandon was sitting here as hard as a rock just thinking about this as he waited. As he was sitting there, he started to hear wet, squishy noises coming out of the bathroom. His curiosity was at an all-time high. He thought he heard her moan, so he called out "Baby, are you about ready?"

With that, the door swung open and out she walked, completely nude except for a schoolgirl miniskirt around her waist, and some stiletto high heels. She had her hair pulled back in two pigtails and her entire body was shiny and wet with oil, glistening from every inch and accentuating her beautifully curvy figure. She had a bottle of edible coconut erotic body oil in one hand, and a lit cigarette in the other. Brandon about wanted to blow his load right there. She dragged on her cigarette, exhaled, put it out and looked at him playfully as she said "Excuse me sir." She giggled. "I've been a very bad, little schoolgirl. There must be some way I can make the grade." Brandon started to get up and she told him to sit back and relax. With that, she straddled up to him with the bottle in hand and started to teasingly lick his nipples as she poured some of the oil onto his stomach and started trailing up to his chest, his heart beating like a piston.

Cheryl started to kiss him again and squirted some oil into her hand, as she moved back down starting at the feet up wetting him until he sparkled. She kept purposely avoiding his sensitive parts, which was driving him crazy. She finally got to his midsection and told him to get up. As she felt up and down Brandon's entire backside, he could barely stop from letting his animal instincts kick in and grabbing her as he pounded her ruthlessly like some crazed beast. She started to heavily finger his ass before moving around to his front on her knees and kissing the tip of his head, while delicately slicking down his hot, eager erection. As he was looking at her cute little face smiling up at him, he couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed her under the arms and pulled her up, kissing her hard with their bodies pressed together as he felt her hard nipples.

Brandon then threw her back hard onto the bed and threw her legs over his shoulders entering her, all in one quick animalistic motion. The moment he entered her, he was pounding hard and fast as she screamed in delight. With oil dripping off their hot bodies, every time he thrust into her, he could see her wet breasts bouncing and making loud slapping noises. She tried to hold them still when he grabbed her hands, pinning them to her sides and leaned in folding her up even further. "AAaaaa..fuuucckk..aaaa..yeeahhhhh!" she moaned, as the room filled with wet squishing and slapping noises. "OH.. aww. unh..unh..Aww" he grunted. After a few minutes, he could tell she was about to cum as he slowed down with a few final, hard primal thrusts, filling her to the brim with his last hard shot, yelling like he never had before. She then pulled him down as they kissed.

"Was it good for you?" Brandon asked as they caught their breaths.

"Mmmmmm-hhhhhhhmmm" Cheryl replied contentedly. "We're not done yet, are we?"

With that, he smiled and told her "The party just started, baby. We have all night". They took a short break. Then a few minutes later, he moved in to kiss her again, but instead started nibbling at her neck slowly as she squirmed underneath him rubbing her dripping womanhood. He licked down trailing to her perky full breasts, tasting every inch of her oil covered, shiny body as he slowly took her right nipple into his warm mouth circling and licking with his tongue. As he did this, he was teasingly rubbing her sticky shaven mound and he sucked hard on her breasts, pulling a little and releasing with all the suction his hot lips could muster. He slowly started licking further down her body, taking his time as she continued to wriggle and undulate, as if in udder ecstasy.

After a minute, Brandon reach her midsection licking around, but not touching her juicy, wet spot. Cheryl started to grind her crotch and yell "Eat me! Eat me!" He smiled and stuck his tongue out as he gave one slow lick over the surface of her vagina, holding her hips down. He was tonguing every inch of her, licking from the top of her walls down, cleaning up the mess he had made.

She stopped moaning for a second to suggest "Turn around, so we can both eat. I'm a hungry girl. I need some big meat."

"Yeah baby. Wouldn't want to starve ya, darlin." He got up and crawled over her with his cock dangling over her face, as his own face is right over her gushing womanhood. He started to lie on his side to make it more comfortable for both of them.

But before he could finish getting into position, he heard an "Mmmmm yum!" and felt her engulf him with a wet sucking noise and a gulp as she swallowed some spit.

As she started sucking him off, he once again lowered his face down to her delicious vagina. As he fervently licked her fleshy box with unabandoned passion, teasing her g-spot and tasting every drop of her essence, she kept up, squeezing his ass as she bobbed on him full paced, letting the saliva flow freely and wetting the mattress. It seemed like they were both trying to outdo the other. Finally, he can take it no more. He came as she slowed to a stop at the head and he heard her swallow his load slowly, like she was enjoying every drop as she pumped and milked the rest from his dick.

Brandon told her to lie back and spread her legs. Once he started licking again, she grabbed his hair, forcing her crotch into his face. After a few minutes of heavy bucking, Brandon curled his finger to reach that special spot. Cheryl then came bigtime as he licked his lips and the corners of his mouth and bent back to drink it all up with a smile. They both took a break and talked a little while she lit another cigarette. They decided to reoil while talking. In a few minutes, as she exhaled on her cigarette, he was hard again and kissed her full on the lips. She put the cig out. His dick was poking her leg right outside the crotch. "Hold on baby, I've got a little something special for you too." So he reached under the bed and pulled out two pairs of large anal beads.

Cheryl asked "Two of them?"

"Trust me" Brandon told her. He told her to roll over as he positioned the first one at her cute back door and gently pushed it in until it was completely in, then teasingly pulled it out a little and pushed it back in. He then laid down as she inserted the second one into his fuckhole. "Have you ever been in a swinging sex chair before?" he asked.

"Not yet. Can you help me? I've never done this before." She said it with a cute little innocent face sucking on one finger and flicking her pigtails back as she laughed.

"Just have a seat, baby." Brandon told Cheryl. As she got into the seat, he started to adjust the straps while sucking once again on her hard nipples. He told her to hold on tight as she grasped the risers. He positioned himself between her legs, grabbing her thighs, and slipped his cock into her, pumping away hard automatically. The beads only added to their sensation extremely.

They were both moaning loudly as the chair's creaking sounds added to the noises of their lust. After a few minutes, he could tell that Cheryl was about to cum. That was what he had been waiting for. Brandon pulled her in closer and stepped into her simultaneously, holding their hips to one another's. He grabbed her anal bead from below. He looked right into her eyes as she figured out what to do and grabbed his also. With those last few hard thrusts, upon the third one they both pulled out each other's plugs as they simultaneously had the best orgasms of their entire lives, cumming in floods. They stood still for a moment as both of their bodies were shivering. "Fu-ucck, that was awesome baby!" Brandon said as he helped Cheryl out of the chair.

"Have you thought about marriage?" she joked.

"Just kidding." Cheryl said. They talked a little and played around well into the night. As they finally fell to sleep early the next morning, both of them went to sleep the same strong thought in their minds. That they had found their soulmate.