Erotic Art

Story Info
Artist gets friendly with his model.
2.6k words
4.3
39.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The submittal deadline for the annual erotic art show loomed near. The time had come to set the landscapes aside and get this year's "fun " project started. I had been kicking this idea around in my mind for some time now… It began several years ago when I adopted my first Akita dog. Since then, my interest in Japanese art and culture had grown. One lonely night while surfing the web I came across a site devoted to shibari, the art of Japanese Bondage. The precise, intricate rope work restraining the girl's limbs immediately caught my attention. Yes, this was the year to quit recycling the nudes from that still life course I took years ago.

When we first met, I knew you would be the perfect model. I'm not sure what it was, but something about you compelled me to ask about posing for my project. It must have been your radiant smile and the way your eyes twinkled while looking at me. At first, you seemed hesitant, but after a tour of the studio and seeing my work, you warmed up to the idea of posing. We made an appointment for the next day. I rushed around town finding suitable rope. All the hardware stores stocked hard, abrasive nylon line. Finally, I found some soft, cotton cord, just the right diameter, at a fabric store of all places. Then it was off to the art supply store for fresh drawing materials. I couldn't sleep that night, mulling over the infinite possibilities of poses. You arrived the next day, right on time. I showed you to a changing area, and made last minute adjustments to my supplies. You came into the studio wearing a black silk kimono loosely tied around the waist. We discussed the various poses I wanted to try. We would start the session tying you to an antique wooden chair.

You slipped out of the kimono and sat down. Seeing you naked for the first time took my breath away. I took a length of rope, passed it around your left ankle twice and tied it off with two half hitches. I then wrapped the rope in a spiral up your leg and past the knees. I looped the rope around your thighs twice and continued the spiral wrap back down to your ankles. Then I passed it around your right ankle twice, tied it off and cut the excess. I stepped back to examine the results. The ropes holding your legs together formed a diamond pattern. After a slight adjustment to even the spacing, it was time to continue. I passed a second, longer piece of rope around your neck until the ends came together, like lacing a shoe. I twisted the ends together into a braid, being careful not to choke you. I continued twisting the rope down past your cleavage to your belly button. I then passed each end around the back of the chair twice and continued up the back of the chair to a point just below your breasts.

As I wrapped the rope under your breasts and under the braid, the back of my hand brushed against a nipple. A soft sigh escaped from your lips when I brought the other end of the rope around in the same fashion. I slipped the rope around the back of the chair, and around the top of your breasts just above the areola. With each pass of the rope, I would lightly rub one nipple or the other. Eventually I tied the ropes behind the chair. As I reached around to take your hands, you guided them across your breasts and over the hard nipples. You let out a long, deep sigh when I tied your wrists together behind the chair. I stepped back and adjusted the lights to accentuate the cast shadows and bring form to your graceful body. I got the sketch pad, and started with several quick gesture studies. I found one angle that worked best, and began a more thorough drawing. While filling in the details I couldn't help but notice the shadows cast by your erect nipples. The form and lines worked well, definite possibilities, but I wanted to try other poses. After a few quick adjustments to the drawing, I untied the ropes and handed you the kimono. You got a cup of coffee and stretched your legs while I set up for the next drawing.

The second pose I planned for you was to stand with your arms stretched overhead, tied to the ceiling. The twisted braid, positioned down your chest looked so erotic in the seated pose, so I decided to use it again. With each movement of my hands, I brushed against you soft skin, and could feel the beating of your heart. This time I did not stop at your belly button, but continued further down. Soon my fingers brushed through your pubic hair, twisting the ropes together. Anticipating my next move, you relaxed your legs giving me room to pass the rope between them. I walked behind you to pick up the ends of the ropes. My God! Your ass is perfect! I brought the ropes up so each strand bisected a butt cheek and then around your waist. I noticed that the ropes were crossed between your legs. I could feel the heat radiating from your sex as I fiddled with the ropes, being careful not to pull your pubic hair. I just had to run my finger along your pussy lips.

You let out a soft moan as my finger continued up the crack of your ass before picking up the rope. I decided on a slight variation from the previous pose, and wrapped the lines in a spiral up your midriff forming a diamond pattern. Once again, I passed the ropes under your breasts several times. With every wrap, I gently lifted each breast so the rope could slip under. I could feel your body shiver with every caress. After a few loops across the top of your breasts, I tied the ropes off behind your back. Taking another piece of rope, I bound your wrists together, climbed up on the chair and tied your arms to a light rail on the ceiling. With your arms stretched out above, your breasts were so inviting. I set the chair aside, leaned over and gave each nipple a long wet kiss. All that remained was to tie your ankles together with a couple of quick wraps. I straighten my back after tying the last knot, and found myself staring at your pussy. I slipped my finger between your legs and found your clit. With each light stroke, your nub stiffened. I kissed your belly button, then I kissed each patch of skin not covered by a rope until my lips found your nipples. Your cries of pleasure were getting louder, "Yessss….yessss….yessss!!" However, I was supposed to be drawing. So I gave each nipple one last kiss and reluctantly pulled my finger ever so slowly from your hard clit. "I've got to sketch."

"Please...don't...stop."

I stepped back and slowly walked around. You were so sensuous, so beautiful with your arms tied overhead. I found the perfect view for the next drawing. My HB pencil flew over the paper capturing the flow of your outstretched body, and the fullness of your breasts. I sketched the shadows, paying particular attention to the indention created by the ropes. I wasn't quite happy with the details of the twisted ropes though. I moved in close to carefully study the patterns. Your pussy, outlined by the cords, looked so inviting. I could see droplets of dew clinging to your pubic hair. I dropped the sketch pad and pencil, leaned forward and kissed it. I took a deep breath and inhaled the sweet smell of your excited sex. My cock, which had relaxed while drawing, jumped back to life. I grabbed your butt and pressed my face into your pussy. My tongue strained to find your clit once more. You pulled against the ropes, and I could feel your body shake. A soft cry escaped from your lips. "Ohhhhh…..yesssss!!" I let go of your ass and slowly ran my hands up your body, feeling the ropes along the way. My fingers continued up past the wraps and found your soft breasts. My tongue remained glued to your clit as I caressed your hard nipples. I had to finish drawing the details of that braided rope. I pinched your nipples just a little, and picked up my pad and pencil.

"Nooooo..."

A few minutes later the drawing was finished. I took the sheets and tacked them to the studio wall. Not bad, I thought, these will definitely work. I wanted to try one more pose. I walked over to you, intending to undo the knots. As I stood before you, our eyes closed, and our lips inched closer and closer till they met. With our lips locked, I slowly slid my hands over your breasts and nipples. With the lightest touch, my fingers traveled down your chest and around your waist. I squeezed your butt as our tongues slipped together. I pressed your pussy against the bulge in my jeans. I could feel the moist heat of your sex through the brushed denim. One hand slid around your hips and between your legs. I couldn't believe how hard your clit had grown. The instant my fingers grazed against the bud, you raised up on your tip toes. I continued to explore your pussy with my finger, feeling the swollen lips. You began to shake and broke off the kiss. I held your butt with one hand, and rubbed your clit a litter faster. Your heavy breathing transformed into soft moans and then into cries of pleasure.

"Ohhhhh…….Ohhhhh…….Ohhhhh!!" I just stared at you, your head was tilted back, eyes closed and your mouth slightly open moaning. I had never seen a more erotic sight. Our lips met once more in a deep kiss. I kept caressing your ass and rubbing your clit. The next orgasm came quickly as did the one after that. After the third climax, you tried to pull away. However, with your hands tied , you weren't going anywhere. I held your butt, bent over and started licking your pussy. You let out a deep, continuous moan when my tongue met your clit, and a steady stream of your juices flowed out over my chin. In one manner or another, all my senses experienced your beautiful pussy. Your swollen labia looked like an exotic tropical flower, and smelled as sweet. I kept licking your clit until the moans subsided and all I could hear was your labored breathing. I stood up, took your head in my hands and kissed you for what seemed forever. Finally, our lips separated, and I began to untie the ropes. I handed you the kimono and went over to study the drawings. The standing pose was screaming out ,"paint me, paint me!" My thoughts of visualizing colors were broken when you came up behind and wrapped your arms around my waist. "You know that you are the perfect model don't you?" I asked. You kissed my neck and then my ear lobes. You softly whispered, "I want you inside me."

"You up for one more pose?"

I felt your tongue on my ear, "I guess." I held your hands, and we shuffled across the studio still hugging. We made it to the sofa, giggling all the way. I pulled the sofa pillows and threw them on the floor. I turned around and slipped the kimono off your shoulders. You laid down on the pillows while I got two pieces of rope. I knelt down, leaned over and kissed you, "Roll over Honey." I wrapped one rope around your leg at mid thigh, tied it off, and did the same with your other leg. I crawled around behind you, reached under your chest and pulled your butt up. I tied your calves to your thighs, forcing you to lay with your ass in the air, exposed. Your pussy, still wet and swollen, peeked out between your thighs. I slowly ran my finger up and down your slit. I got the wooden chair, sat down and began undressing. My cock, standing straight out swayed back and forth as I walked over to you. I came up behind you, draped my body over you and caressed your breasts. You ground your butt against my dick. I pulled your hair back, kissed your neck and whispered, "You are so beautiful."

I backed away, crouched down and kissed your pussy, slipping my tongue inside. "Please I want you." I took my finger, soaking with your juices and gently rubbed it around your butt hole. "Ohhhh!!" Very slowly, I worked my finger in to the first knuckle. I rose up so my cock was seated between your pussy lips. As I leaned forward, my penis slid inside. As I slowly penetrated, the heat of your pussy seared my dick. Finally my balls came to rest on your butt, and I slowly pushed my finger deeper into your ass. "Yessssssss!! I stayed still for a moment before beginning the familiar in and out rhythm. With each outward stroke, I could feel your pussy gripping my shaft. Over and over, I plunged deep, savoring the warmth of your sex. My balls tightened against my groin, and every muscle I have contracted. "Oh Honey!!"

"Cum for me sweetie, cum for me now!"

I thrust my cock as deep as I possibly could and a torrent of semen erupted into your pussy. "Ahhhhhhh!!" I pushed deeper still for the second release. When every drop of cum had been spent, I withdrew my finger from your butt and wrapped my arms around your waist. I leaned against your back and kissed your neck as our juices dripped onto the pillows. We remained that way for a long while, catching our breath. I untied the ropes and put the pillows back. We collapsed onto the sofa and crashed in each other's arms. I was rudely awakened the next morning by a wet nose poking my face. My Akita dog, Kimo stood there, wagging his tail, demanding breakfast. I got the big idiot his food and made us a cup of Earl Grey tea.

Over the course of the next few weeks, the blank sheet of Winder and Newton 140lb. Cold press watercolor paper came to life. A dab of permanent rose mixed with yellow ochre matched your skin perfectly. Washes of burnt sienna and vermilion gave shape and form to your figure. For the shadows, I used phthalo blue with a touch (and I do mean a touch) of alizarin crimson.

Finally the big night arrived. We wandered through the gallery, sipping red wine from plastic cups, enjoying all the work at the opening party. The painting of you standing, tied to the ceiling created a great deal of interest. I had several generous offers in spite of the "not for sale" sign. The crowds at these affairs were always interesting; lots of unusual piercing, fishnet stockings and leather abounded. As always, belly dancers and drag queens kept the natives entertained. We went out to the patio seeking relief from the pressing crowd. There in a quiet corner we fell into each other's arms. I just stood there and gazed onto your lovely face. "What?" you asked.

"I just want to thank you so much for this wonderful gift you have given me."