Erotic Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched a couple more performances by two rather more elegant and stylish women. Both were probably in their mid to late forties with one being very petite with an almost boy-like figure whilst the other was tall, probably six feet and well built, but not overweight like Adell. Smiling I thought 'MILFstrippers clearly tried to cater for all tastes' wondering what category they would fit me into.

I have to admit that watching the three girls excited me. That wasn't just looking at their bodies, but also the way they were enjoying flaunting them and revelling in the attention of their audience. When I 'met' Mike online later it to report back to him on my MILFstripper progress, it took only a few minutes before we started to masturbate.

*

The coaching session was arranged for the following Wednesday afternoon at a small club in Mayfair, not far from the office.

Lisa asked for my thoughts about the club the other night and I said that I enjoyed watching and meeting the girls who did three strips each.

"You feel you would be ok with that size of audience?"

"Yes I think so."

She explained the way I should go about walking, sitting, standing and posing generally. She gave me lots of little tips and described the way I should undress.

"You happy to go naked?" She asked.

"Yes that's no problem?"

"How about open leg stuff?"

"How do you mean?" I asked rather lamely.

"Well like this" she said sitting on the floor, putting her arms behind her head, raising her knees and opening her legs in the tight-fitting jeans she was wearing. "Men like to inspect the beaver" she smiled up at me." I wasn't at all sure I could do that, but recalled both Adell and the other two women had put on beaver shows the other evening so I said that I could.

"Ok then follow me" she said flicking on her iPod.

Moving very sensuously she slowly undid her blouse and dropped that on the floor.

"Your turn Michy."

I did the same feeling that I did it as good as she had, but she told me I was too quick.

"Every movement, every gesture has to be slow and very distinct she explained" moving very close to me. We were both in trousers and bras. "Try it again taking your bra off."

She clicked the iPod on again and I shimmied round in front of her to a Michael Bubler number. As slowly as I possibly could I unclipped my bra and holding the cups onto my boobs as the girls had at the club I continued my bumping and grinding slow dance. Looking at Lisa I put both of my hands on my boobs and was about to slip the bra off when I had an idea. I squeezed my boobs and pinched my nipples playing with them just as a man would. I ran one hand down my body and slid it lightly across my tummy and rested it on my thigh right alongside my pubic mound. Using my other hand I eased the bra away from my breasts slowly revealing them.

I was becoming aroused and that was increased when Lisa whispered.

"Oh Michy that was great, well done."

As she said that she reached behind her and unclipped her bra and removed it. Her tits hardly moved telling me that they almost certainly had been worked on.

"Thanks Lisa."

"You're very welcome Michy, now the trousers" she said very quietly and quite huskily.

There was a repeat performance of her showing me what do, me doing it, again too fast and then repeating it as she looked on dressed in just her panties and heels.

She clapped this time. "Bravo, that was wonderful" she said moving close to me.

It was a very odd feeling. We were both wearing thongs and heels and nothing else. There was an obvious sexual atmosphere, which became stronger when she asked.

"Would you be up for a two girl strip Michy?"

I gulped. "What's that?"

"You and another girl stripping together, well more stripping each other."

"I don't know I guess so" I replied as I saw her nipples harden.

"It's very popular at private functions."

"Really?"

"Oh yes as is going further than undressing."

"How do you mean?"

"Well offering extras."

"Such as?"

"Oh it varies. Letting the punters touch you or kiss you, play with your boobs that sort of thing. It's where the real money is."

That gave me a buzz. It was becoming more like Belle de Jour.

"Would you be interested Michy?"

"Yes I might well be, what's the money like?"

"Well we pay more when you go to a function like that, say three hundred for a couple of hour session, but it's the tips that really do it."

"What are they like?" I asked as I realised we were standing so close that our nipples were only inches apart and that mine had hardened as much as hers.

"It depends on what you do, but anything from a couple of hundred for a few quick gropes up to a grand or so if you have sex in front of the group."

"Serious stuff then."

"Oh very serious Michy. As is the two girl stuff and that usually pays even more."

"What's that involve?" I asked quietly as we both eyed up the other's body.

Looking me right in the eye she said softly. "Going all the way with each other."

"All the way?" I asked enquiringly.

"Well kissing and fingering mainly, but some pairs of girls do oral on each other and one couple has a strap on."

Nothing was said for a few moments until she broke silence. "So now the knickers" she said thickly as she pushed hers down showing that she was completely bald.

I slid mine off and we stood naked looking at each other.

"You really are very beautiful and so sexy" she whispered taking hold of my hand.

"Thank you."

"You are so very welcome Michy" Lisa whispered as she moved her face towards me, maybe in preparation to kiss me I thought. At the same time she held my hand and ran the tip of her finger around the palm. Looking up from our hands she asked huskily

"Would you be up for anything like that?"

I was tempted, but drew back. I had been with several girls and women during my sexual 'career,' but then that's the norm in Denmark where most people are bi. But I didn't feel that was the right thing to admit to or do with Lisa, well not yet at least.

"Sorry luv, I'm not that way" I blurted out removing my hand from hers.

She smiled and whispered back as she picked up her bra and looked me right in the eye. "Not yet Michy, not yet."

*

The first gig was back at the bar where I had seen the girls during my induction. I was as nervous as hell, but everything seemed to go well and I got some loud applause and loads of whistles at least as much as the other three girls.

The buzz I got from it far exceeded anything I had imagined. I loved flaunting myself and, seeing the lust in the men's eyes. It gave me a sort of power as I imagined them becoming erect simply from looking at me and, presumably imagining fucking me.

We each did three sessions of about ten minutes each so the show lasted about two hours. When I wasn't performing I would chat to the other girls as we got ready for our next show. They were very ordinary women. Two were married and did this for pin money and the other who was single openly said "I do it for kicks."

I got to like them and we got on well.

They asked me why I had started and I told them truthfully that it was boredom.

In the half hour interval the four of us sat around drinking tea and coffee and I asked about the private functions. They had all been to them and told me they varied from football, rugby and cricket club stag dos, through more upmarket parties such as hedge fund charities to smaller, private dinner parties where they might be just six or eight guys. The level of the girls' participation would broadly have been agreed with Lisa and Carlton beforehand one of the girls said adding. "So there would be no hiccups, surprises or unfortunate incidents."

Rather naively I asked what she meant and she replied.

"Darling to fuck or not to fuck is the question they want to know."

I was beginning to see that MILFstrippers was more than I had thought and more similar to Bell de Jour than I imagined.

I did a few more bar gigs to, as Lisa put it when she asked "Any change of heart or mind yet darling?" Get used to being naked in front of an audience."

As indeed I was doing; not just getting used to it, but loving it. After getting home from the gigs I felt so horny I simply had to masturbate, sometimes more than once and sometimes with Mike. I could also hardly wait for the next gig.

I began to realise that this whole stripping thing, this flaunting my body to a group of people and this being naked in public was playing so some need I had. I was getting such a kick from seeing the men, and women, staring at me, ogling me and seemingly lusting for me. There must have been a dormant something in me that Erik had started to release or exploit when he took pictures of me and which was now exploding into full maturity with what I was doing. It worried me a little mainly with regard to where it might lead.

I desperately wanted to do more, but deep down I was beginning to find the pub scene a little tacky and ordinary. I wanted something out of the ordinary. I wanted something better, something more sophisticated and something even more exciting. I wanted the private functions.

And Lisa agreed.

"We have to test you first love" she said pecking me on the cheek and slipping her arm round me and resting her hand on my bum.

"Any change of heart yet baby?"

Smiling I replied. "Leave it Lisa, I am dead straight."

"That's as maybe darling, but it's where the real money is."

"What do you mean?"

"Small private functions of around twenty or so pay massive money to have a live lessy show in front of them" she told me.

"Massive?"

"Yes easily a grand each, maybe more."

"How much do they pay for sex then?"

"What between one of them and you?"

"Yes."

"If you're lucky a few hundred. You get more if you take on a few guys."

I was beginning to realise even more what I was getting into and surprisingly it excited rather than depressed me. I had come to terms with being naked as the centre of attention when stripping and now I was starting to come to terms with the fact that I would soon have to have some form of sex. To me that wasn't really an issue. The real issue was just how much sex and with whom I would do it.

My relationship with Erik was deteriorating. It seemed that the more I got into the stripping and the more excitement and pleasure I got from that the less I needed anything from him. That was just as well for I was travelling back and forth to Copenhagen less often and he refused to come to London at all.

My mind was constantly confused during this period. I am convinced that had I not had the stimulus of my 'hobby' that I may well have had a breakdown of some sort. And how fucking crazy is that I often asked myself that something as fucking crazy as being a stripper and maybe soon a part time whore keeps one sane?

I was also continually trying to think my way through just what being a stripper meant to my typical Danish attitude towards sex. Sure it was pretty much ok to have partners other than your husband and sleeping around was not frowned upon and in many groups was positively encouraged. But it was an unwritten edict that it all had to be open, above board and known to each other. Several times when I was happily married I had asked Erik as, indeed he had asked me, if it was ok to go with someone else. We had also gone to sex clubs together where we had watched the other having sex with strangers and we regularly partner swapped with friends. What I was now doing and more and more enjoying was miles away from that edict and that really did worry me for I had no idea what was motivating me to do such a thing.

I had pretty much now given up on the marriage. Parting and divorce seemed to be an inevitability and that disturbed me. I hated the idea of the loneliness and getting back on the dating scene. Money, therefore became more important to me and this gave me a means to stash some away.

I did a few club suppers. They were easy and usually there were four of us there, so there was 'safety in numbers.'

Most of the guys got pretty drunk and were out for a good time. So as we stripped they were vulgarly, yet humorous, sometimes and often entertaining and appreciative. They wanted to be involved so generally we would get down to our panties on the stage then make a tour of the room in just them and perhaps stockings, either hold ups or with a sussie belt. We would rub our boobs against the back of a few guys heads, sit on the laps of a few, kiss some and let one or two have a feel. Generally the evening would end with all the girls and one or two guys on stage with us undressing them. Sometimes just down to their boxers, but sometimes to nothing. Some would get hard and one of us, not me so far would masturbate him if he wanted that. It was all good fun, but tacky and not something I particularly enjoyed. Nevertheless, I realised, it was what I had to go through if I wanted to 'go further' with MILFstrippers and the more I was with them the more I wanted to go further.

*

"We really are very pleased with you Michy, you have done so well" Carlton said as he, Lisa and I had lunch at Scotts, a ludicrously expensive fish reataurant in Mayfair one Thursday afternoon. I thanked him and they told me that all the feedback they had received from the other girls and the customers was positive and that they would like me to join their private party group.

"What's that?" I asked sucking on the leg of a lobster that I had noticed cost forty pounds.

"Our elite ladies" Carlton explained.

"We have a number of clients who are very wealthy, often famous and always well connected" Lisa when on. "They tend to have private parties or..............." she paused and looked at Carlton who said.

"Go on."

"For whom we arrange parties."

"I see."

"Whichever way, the parties are discrete, exceptionally well catered and are held in only the most prestigious locations usually apartments or luxury houses" she explained.

Carlton took over. "And we supply ladies for the client's pleasure. We have set up a team who man those parties and we would like you to join that team."

Lisa put her hand on mine and smiled. "Yes and we probably want you to join our elite ladies Michy."

I didn't move my hand, but neither did she as I looked at her and our gazes locked. She didn't have to speak, but I knew what she was wordlessly saying. I smiled and nodded as I said quietly. "Maybe not yet has arrived Lisa."

"I do hope so darling" she replied squeezing my hand.

"Now, now girls not in public" Carlton smiled leaning across and pecking me on the cheek. "Congratulations Michy."

"How many in the team and what do you mean probably?" I asked.

"Oh a couple of dozen or so, we have to have rotation."

"I didn't realise there were that many milfs."

"There isn't we use ladies from both MILF and GIRLYstrippers in the elite team."

"Oh I see so that's how they connect. I was wondering about the demand for old wrinklies."

"There is a big demand Michy, it's almost every young guy's dream to fuck an older woman" Carlton explained continuing. "And seeing them undress at the big dos and get even closer at the private functions is the next best thing."

"Or darling" Lisa said quietly. "Even get to fuck one" as she looked deep into my eyes.

"So probably?" I asked.

"Well Michy" Carlton said. "You haven't actually been, as it were, in action yet have you?"

A few days later Lisa rang.

"Ready Michy?"

"For what" I asked worrying that I had forgotten an appointment.

"Your first private. Your first elite outing."

"Sure" I replied sounding more relaxed and confident than I felt.

She explained that it was a group of friends, usually six or seven who had been in the same club at Oxford and held private dinners each quarter. I learned that they were usually held in houses or apartments in London and that they were often really late or all night affairs.

"For some bizarre reason, probably not wanting to give their mates any dirt on them, they only want to touch and watch, see you play with yourselves, but no full sex."

"Ok" I replied strangely feeling a sense of disappointment.

"It's best for your first private Michy."

"Who else will be there?"

"Just Maggie and Cheryl" she told me naming a woman of my age, Maggie and a younger woman Cheryl.

She gave me the rest of the arrangements.

The agency organised a car to collect me and Cheryl who lived on the way from Docklands to Notting Hill where the get together was being held. We were meeting Maggie at Marylebone Station where she would arrive from her home in Chalfont St Giles. The agency really was very well organised and thought of everything including providing us with alarm bleepers and having the car driver as the girls protector. I never quite found out what we were supposed to do with the bleepers when we were naked, but then as Lisa had explained "We vet the clients very well and we have never had a girl feel the need to use it.

I had not met Cheryl before she got into the car outside her flat in Camden Town. She was a little daunting for not only was she very young, probably barely twenty, but also she was stunning. She had a gorgeous face, shoulder length, blonde hair with extensions, long slim legs poking out from a ridiculously short, black micro skirt and what looked to be a slimly sensational body. She was alos heavily tanned.

We got to know each other on the journey. She'd been with the agency for nearly two years since she was eighteen and now only did private events. "I'm totally elite" she smiled. I was dying to ask more questions particularly how often she had full sex with the customers, but felt it wiser to hold back.

Maggie was about my age and quite buxom. Probably a little overweight her height, however, helped her carry that off; in all ways she was a big girl. She had long, curly, rather unruly auburn hair, and big features that included huge, green eyes, very voluptuous lips, prominent cheeks bones and a larger than was ideal nose with flared nostrils. Her striking feature was her huge breasts; she was at least a double D. From having worked with her and seen her naked I knew that she had a little paunch, some excess on her hips and bum, but not much of a sag with her boobs.

The plan was that Maggie would go first, followed by me and then Cheryl. We would do the typical three by five minute tunes each ending up naked. There would be a break for twenty minutes or so then we would repeat that sequence, but with me on first. This time we would start in our underwear and would finish playing with our boobs and rubbing our pussies a little, but not full masturbation Lisa had stressed. Again the efficiency of the agency impressed me for all the arrangements including the no need to masturbate had been confirmed by email. The third session would include all three of us. Again we would start in our underwear and after removing some of that we would sit on their laps, kiss them and let them play with us. If any of them asked we would masturbate them and let them finger us and rub our clits, before we masturbated ourselves. It was left up to us as to how we would end it, but the email from Lisa did ask 'It would be appreciated by them and expressed in their tip if you let them cum on you.'

My first session went well and was greeted with well-behaved, appreciative and generous applause and remarks. I enjoyed it. There were only five guys there, all probably in their late thirties so I didn't feel too out of place. Cheryl and Maggie also believed their sessions had gone well and told me they thought that the guys were a good, well-behaved group.

For my second session I wore black hold ups with black patent killer heels. My underwear was a pair of boy shorts, which were very tight accentuating my rather prominent pubic mound and a bra that was cut acutely across my boobs so that almost, but not quite the edges of my areola were displayed. The bra and panties were pink with black lace and grey spots. I had bought the matching pair on a London shopping trip in Agent Provocateur, they had cost a hundred pounds.