Erotic Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
He dreams of his wife taking on someone else.
2.7k words
3.98
32.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one started out with Michele and I getting ready to go out dancing. We were going to a bar called the Midnight Rodeo. She wanted to go out that night and told me that she was going to get drunk, and if I wanted to also, we would have to get a cab home. I agreed. I got dressed in jeans and a shirt. Michele picked out a black skirt that was loose, and the hem was just below mid thigh. She also wore a new black top that she had bought at Dillards during their last sale. She couldn't wear a bra with the top since it was pretty sheer, and the straps would show. She looked really good, and she felt even better.

She put on a white g-string pair of panties, no nylons, and only footie socks under her boots. She came out into the bedroom and was swishing her skirt from side to side. She asked me to watch when she spun to make sure that the skirt didn't go too high and show more than she wanted to show. I told her I'd make sure that it didn't (I lied). She twirled in the middle of the room, and I watched as her skirt billowed out and rose above her thighs and showed up to the middle of her butt. I could see that she was wearing a g-string, and when she twirled, it showed all of the front of it. I told her that I couldn't see anything exposed. She smiled, came over and kissed me, and we left. We got to the bar and immediately started to play pool and Michele started to drink Blue Hawaiians. She drank three of them before I knew it, and was starting to feel a little drunk. I suggested that we dance some so she wouldn't get hammered too soon. She agreed, and we went out to the dance floor.

We danced, I made sure that I twirled her a few times. I spun her fast a couple of times, and I noticed that quite a few of the guys in the middle were watching as her skirt rose and showed off her legs, and the bottom of her butt. When we danced close, I could feel her tits getting firmer and rounder, and her nipples start to poke out. I looked down between us, her shirt was pulled away at the top and I could see the tops of her tits. We danced three dances, and then went back to the pool table. I saw that two of the guys in the middle had moved to play pool at the table next to ours. They asked if we would mind them playing with us. I told them they could play us, but I wanted to play Michele first. I put all the balls in the rack, and told Michele that it was her break.

The guys played next to us, but stopped when Michele bent over to shoot. Her skirt rose a little in the back, and showed the back of her thighs. She broke and nothing went in. I took my turn and started to shoot. Michele went over to her drink and started to drink it. She stood in the light, and her profile was facing the guys at the other table. I noticed as they looked her up and down. Her tits were full, round, and her nipples stuck out from the effects of the alcohol, and our dancing. I missed my next shot, walked over to get my beer and watch Michele shoot. She had a shot that was facing the guys, so she bent over to look at the shot. Her top fell away from her chest, and they looked down and saw the tops of her tits. I heard one of the guys say to the other that he could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. He moved closer to our table and watched as Michele was making her shot. He looked down her shirt again and then told his friend that he could see her nipples. I asked her if she needed another drink, and she told me she did. She finished her shot and told me to go get her one as well as another beer for me. One of the guys said they would buy for us, so I took his money and left for the bar.

Michele continued to shoot, and one of them moved behind her to our table, and the other in front so they had a view of her from both ends. She leaned over to make her next shot and the guy in front of her looked down the front of her top to see her tits. He got a great view of the tops of her tits and nipples. The guy behind her was getting a great view also as she had to stretch to make the shot and her skirt slid up exposing the bottom half of her butt cheeks. He also could see the crotch of her g-string. She looked at the shot and wasn't quite sure what to do so she asked the guy behind her if he could help her. By this time she feeling no pain, so she needed the help. He came up behind her and told her to bend further over so he could look over her and see the shot also. Michele did, and this caused her skirt to slide up further. He moved in close behind her and almost was touching her exposed butt with the front of his jeans. He asked for permission to lean over her to look at he shot, and she said that was OK.

He leaned over the back of her and soon was touching her backside with his front. He could feel her soft butt with the front of him. It seemed like as soon as he made contact with her that she pressed back. Her skirt was now about up to the middle of her butt, and he could see it as he looked down. He backed up a couple of inches, and put his right hand on the crotch of his jeans palm out. He looked up at his friend and mouthed out to him to keep watch for me. He moved in close to Michele and bent over her. As soon as he was positioned over her, he pushed his crotch forward till his hand was touching her ass and his fingers felt the material of the crotch of her g-string. He talked to her about the shot as he pressed his hand tighter against her butt and pressed his middle finger into her crotch. I don't know if Michele was too drunk that she couldn't feel his hand and finger, or she liked the feel, but she didn't pull away or say anything. I heard him say that first of all she was off balance for the shot and needed to widen her stance for better balance.

He then used his right leg and pushed on the inside of Michele's right leg to let her know to move her right leg over some. She moved her right leg some, and this allowed him to really press into her crotch area. He pushed his finger into the cloth of her panties and could feel the heat coming from them. He slid his index finger and thumb over to edge of the crotch of her g-string and grabbed the edge between them. He pretended to cough and move some, while at the same time he was pulling the crotch of her panties up so he could get under them. He pulled the edge of her panties away and slid his middle finger under them. He could feel her pubic hair, and the heat coming from her pussy. He wasn't sure if he should go on, so he asked Michele if she wanted more instructions. Michele told him yes, and slightly pressed back. He felt this and decided to continue.

He started to stretch his middle finger out. He stopped when he felt the opening to her pussy. He heard her moan slightly when he touched her. He then slipped the tip of his finger into her. She moaned a little louder, so he slid all of his middle finger into her. He leaned over and whispered to her if she liked what she felt. Michele whispered back that she did. He started to slide his finger in and out of her. She became wetter and wetter as he was finger fucking her. He looked over at his friend and told him to go to the bar and keep me occupied for a few minutes. His buddy left, and the other guy looked around to see if anyone was looking. When he saw no one looking, he reached down with his left hand and tucked the hem of Michele's dress behind his belt buckle. Her dress now acted as a shield for what he was about to do.

He reached down with his hand, slid under the draped over skirt, unzipped his jeans, and pulled out his hard dick. He then pulled his finger out of Michele, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, and told her to open her legs wider. As soon as she did this, he bent the tip of his dick down, pressed it against the opening of her pussy, and slid it into her to the hilt. He told her that he couldn't slide in and out of her because people would know what they were doing. But he would leave it deep in her and contract his muscles till he shot his cum into her. Michele looked back at him and told him he needed to hurry before her husband came back, so she would help him finish. She started to contract the muscles inside her pussy, and reached between her legs to massage his full balls. This did the trick because no more than a couple of minutes of doing this, she felt him strain against her and lock into position deep inside her. He told her that he was cumming, and it would be a lot.

Michele almost screamed when she felt the first stream of his sperm erupt from the head of his dick and splash against the walls of her vagina. She said she had forgotten how much pressure was behind the cum of a man in his 20's. He shot stream after stream of sperm deep insider her. Michele moaned and groaned with the feel of each pulse of his dick. She rubbed his balls faster and harder trying to milk all of his cum from them. When he was done, she told him he needed to get it back in his pants so she could go to the bathroom and compose herself. He slid out of her, put it back in his pants and zipped up. She stood up and pulled away from him. When she did this, her skirt fell into place. She walked to the bathroom and went in. She walked to a stall and pulled her g-string down so she could sit. As soon as she did, a rush came over her, and it was like a flood gate opened up.

His cum and hers flowed like a river out of her and into the toilet below. When she was through draining, she wiped away the excess, stood up to pull up her panties, and flushed. She went to the mirror, reapplied some of her make up that was coming off due to her sweating, and brushed her hair. When she finished, she returned to the pool table. She saw the guy who had just fucked her talking to me and his friend. Michele excused herself for being so long, but she had to go. She looked over at the guy who was the reason she went to the bathroom and smiled. He smiled back at her and asked if we were going to play any more pool. The other guy asked me if I had any objections to dancing with my wife, and his friend said he'd play me in pool. The other guy grabbed Michele by the hand and off they went to the dance floor.

Right before they got there, the guy said he had to go to the bathroom, so he held Michele's hand and walked to the bathroom. He went in, and a second later he came out. He grabbed Michele's hand and pulled her into the bathroom with him. He want to the last stall in there, opened the door, and led Michele into there. He spun Michele around, kissed her hard, slid his tongue between her open lips, started to squeeze her tits, and tweak her nipples. Michele moaned into his mouth. He dropped his hands to her sides, grabbed the bottom of her top, and un-tucked it from her skirt. He pulled her top up till her tits were exposed. He pulled away from the kiss and bent his face down to suck on her nipples. She placed her hand behind his head to hold him close. He sucked one nipple after another, and pushed his hand under her skirt.

He pushed on her legs till they opened, and ran his hand up her thigh till he reached the crotch of her g-string. He pushed the crotch of her panties to one side and sunk two fingers into her slick pussy. Michele tilted her head back and gasped from the feel of his fingers stroking her deep, and the feel of his lips sucking on her nipple. He pulled his lips away from her nipple, told her to hold her skirt up, then he yanked down her panties till they were bunched at her feet. Michele kicked her foot till her g-string came off. He reached down, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them along with his underwear down to his ankles.

He then stood up, wrapped his arms around Michele, grabbed her by the back of her thighs and lifted her up. He had her wrap her legs around him while he found his dick, and slid her down till its head came in contact with her wet opening. It easily parted her lips and slid into her wet hole. She slid down on his dick till it was firmly planted deep inside her. He then started to side her up and down his pole. She started to fuck him as much as he was fucking her. They both slapped together with such force that she was being banged against the side of the stall. She pleaded with him to hurry so she could feel his cum inside her. He slammed into her two more times then pulled down on her hips so he could cum.

Michele screamed in a high pitch voice to him that she could feel his cum shooting into her when the first shot of his sperm splashed against the back of her pussy. She told him that she could feel each stream of his cum splashing inside her. He stood on his toes so he could get a better angle to deliver his seed into her. He bent his head down and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He licked her nipple then sucked on it like a baby. Michele came with such force that her juices and his spilled out of her and streamed down her thighs and his legs.

He stopped straining and she could feel his dick starting to shrink inside her. He switched nipples and sucked on it just as hard. Michele cupped the back of his head in her hand and pushed him against her tit. She felt his dick go limp and slip out of her. Then all his semen rushed out of her pussy, down her thighs, and stream down the front of his legs. She pulled his lips off of her tit, and bent his head up so she could kiss him. She looked into his eyes and asked him how it felt to fuck an older woman. He said he loved it, and would love to do it again. Michele kissed him and told him to let her down. She sat on the toilet and drained more out. When she was finished, she asked him for his bandanna, wiped her pussy it, and gave her phone number to him. She told him to call her and she would let him fuck her again and again. Right then I woke up.