Erotic Encounters with a Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth moves off my twitching right foot licking his lips. "Looks like someone wanted me to do this to her for a while now, isn't that right Lisa?"

My mind so hazy I cannot concentrate, only the pleasure seems to matter, but I try to find the words to reply to his question but his fingers in my pussy are making it hard to focus.

"Yes, yes, yes, Dominick please, please don't stop." I plead, the pleasure too high to have him leave me hanging like this.

He chuckles slightly as I hear the sound of a pair of pants being unzipped and pulled down. He takes one of my hands grasping it around his cock letting me feel for the first time his hard throbbing cock.

"Look what you did to me Lisa, what you do to me every time you tease me, well today we are going to see what you can do with your feet wrapped around my cock. See if those feet love the sensation of my cock as much as my tongue."Him telling me this makes me gasp with excitement as I have always wanted to try this with a man.

I feel him take his fingers out from the deep recesses of my pussy watching as the juices coating them are placed at the soles of my feet for lubrication. Then he takes my feet pulling my body forward slightly and I watch as he places my feet on either side of his cock.

"Start stroking Lisa." he orders and I slowly start moving my feet up and down along his shaft. I watch as he cock slips and slides sandwiched in between my feet. I moan as the hot hard smoothness of his cock elicits more pleasure throughout my feet almost feeling as if they are pulsing around his cock.

"That's it you naughty woman, mmmmm my cock is loving this." he moans through his lips.

I hear him start to groan as his hips start rocking along with the movements of my feet along his shaft.I push my feet as tight as I possibly can along him wanting to feel every inch of his cock sliding against the sensitive soles of my feet.

"Yes, yes Lisa sooo good." he moans louder through his lips.

I move my hand towards my pussy as his hands now move to hold my feet along his cock stroking his cock furiously in between them. I dip my fingers inside my sweet cunt thrusting and moving them back and forth in and out wanting to bring myself to orgasm as he uses my feet for his pleasure.

"That's it you naughty woman finger yourself for me as I fuck your feet." He growls out between his sexy lips.

I moan louder as we watch each other. We stare into each other's eyes as the pleasure overwhelms us and overtakes us. My other hand finds my clit rubbing it furiously feeling myself on the edge of my climax. I gasp for air as my moans are becoming increasingly more intense seeing that Dominick looks like he is about to shoot his load all over my feet.

"Oh Lisa, I am about to cover your feet with my cum baby." He exclaims.

"Do it Dominick, cover my feet with your sticky cum." I cry out feeling my orgasm about to crash over me.

"Oh fuck" he shouts

"I'm cumming babe! I'm cumming!" he roars feeling his hot load splash against my feet and ankles covering me with his sticky goodness.

Just watching the amount of cum being squirted on my feet sends me over the edge and I cry out feeling my pussy convulse hard around my fingers, cum dripping down my hand and thighs. I feel him take my hand from my still pulsing pussy, sucking each of my fingers into his mouth gathering all the cum off my digits. Then he bends down licking some of the cum off of my feet onto his tongue then moves in to kiss me with a mouthful of our cum.

I moan into his mouth as I taste our spent pleasure mix together and the feeling of it as it explodes on our taste buds. He kisses me for a bit longer then releases my now swollen tingly lips. I watch as he does up his pants and then begins to rub the cum spent from his cock into my feet.

"No washing my cum off your feet Lisa, I want you to be reminded of me as you go home change into a nice cocktail dress and meet me for dinner tonight where we can get to know each other that much better."

I smile as I pick up my stockings and put them into my purse and then readjust my wet panties. "Alright Dominick I won't wash my feet till we get back to my place after dinner where you can pamper them some more."

He smiles at me and chuckles slightly. "Alright then I look forward to getting to know more of your body too but I will make sure not to neglect them as I am enjoying the rest of you." This makes me blush slightly thinking of him ravaging the rest of my body.

Slipping my shoes on, I move to stand on my feet feeling incredible, but also feeling a little off kilter as my feet feel like they are floating instead of walking to the front of the store with Dominick right behind me watching my tight butt sway.

I feel his hands on my hips turning me as I reach the front door feeling his mouth capture mine in a passionate kiss letting me anticipate what is to come tonight.

His lips release mine and I again look into those deep blue eyes. "Thank you Dominick for letting me share and enjoy my fetish with you and I do hope to return the favour if you also have a fetish you wish to share." I say, meaning every word.

He smiles mischievously as he whispers in my ear "Well I guess that is something you shall have to find out at dinner won't you?"

12