Erotic Evening in Paris

Story Info
Model housewife falls for French artist.
8.9k words
3.92
22k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last of the arriving passengers had finally trickled out of the arrival gate at the Charles DeGaulle airport. 30th of December was not a particularly busy time for air traffic in Paris.

Vitorrio DeLuca scanned the faces of every last passenger that passed by. What did she look like? They had not met or seen each other in seven years. Would she recognize him? He heard she had gained some weight since they were last together in New York in the summer of 2001. She had married some wall street executive stayed home and kept a house and had a couple of kids.

It had been a week since he had received an e-mail that she would be arriving in Paris for a photo shoot, and could they spend some time together? Of course, Al would not be coming due to some conference at work that could not wait. Vitorrio re-checked the flight number. Yes that was the flight number and there was not a sign of Sarah Bradley.

Vitorrio was now a successful portrait artist and had been commissioned and exhibited in every major city in Europe. Born of an Italian father and a French mother he had stunningly good looks and an athletic stature. He was well known in artistic circles in Paris. But today he did not wish to be recognized. He hadn't shaved and his two day old stubble gave him a masculine look in a sexy macho sort of way.

Vitorrio father had been a sort of obscure stone sculptor and had managed to make a living out of occasional assignments renovating old churches. His mother had left with another man when Vitorrio was very young. Vitorrio had taken an interest in art at an early age, and at Eighteen, he had accumulated every last penny he had and taken the trip to New York on an art study tour.

It was as at the New York academy of Fine art that he had first seen Sarah. Several of the workshops that were part of the class involved photography and art with a local live model and Sarah had been one that had stood out in his memory. She was twenty three at the time and was beginning a successful career in professional modeling. It had been the third day of the workshop when students were first introduced to Sarah. The studio was brightly lit with halogen lights from strategic angles. A small platform was provided for the model with a few necessary props that would be used in the photo shoot. The instructor had come in with a woman he introduced as Sarah Bradley. He held her arm as they entered the studio, eliciting a stunned silence when she made her appearance.

This morning she was wearing a pink terry robe. It was not buttoned in the front but clutched together nervously in her fist. Silently she made her way to the platform. Sarah was not very skinny for a model unlike the anemic looking ones popular at the time. She was 5,2" in height and Vitorrio guessed she would have been around 115 lbs. She had a pretty face, large eyes and puffy pouty lips. Short blond curls framed her features and fell down cascading lightly over her shoulders. Long eye lashes and large grey eyes completed the description of this very voluptuous model. The robe did not do much justice to her 36C breasts though it was unclear whether she was wearing a bra under the robe. Like wise, Vitorrio could not tell whether she had any underwear on at all. She had a timid look as she sat down on the chase lounge placed on the platform for the occasion. The bright lights generated some warmth and a slight sheen of perspiration had developed across her face and upper lip. Her feet were clad in white strappy sandals laced upwards to her calves. Her skin was unblemished and creamy white as a plethora of flashes captured the beautiful scene in front of them.

When the first pose was introduced, Sarah put her right foot up on the chase lounge as she lay down and rested her head on the armrest on one side. The left foot was planted firmly on the ground in front of the chaise and the right heel rested on the couch and was bent at the knee. The front of the robe had fallen open and her beautiful white flesh of her inner thigh was now exposed. Clearly Sarah was an expert in the art of boudoir posing. Her head was tilted back as she lay down with her eyes closed. Her mouth was open as strands from her had strayed giving her a sensual but casual look. The flash of a dozen or so cameras concluded the scene as the assistants brought in props for the next one.

For the next scene, the robe was pulled up as she sat on the edge of a rustic looking bed. Again, the flashes went off as her white cotton panties became visible from between her slightly parted thighs. Next scene was a reclining scene against the pillows and wide open up for the camera. The move brought the panty covered lips of her sex into full view. The sheer fabric of the flimsy underpants had followed the delicate contours of her sex and the outlines of the little pussy were finally revealed. The next position found her rolled over on her belly. The new pose exposed the full and plump cheeks of her luscious behind with just the brief white panties to cover her back there. The instructor had moved towards her adjusting the leg bands of her panties so more of her unusually large backside was visible to the camera. The cameras took in the pink flesh, the lovely curves and the unblemished skin as they continued to click and an appreciative murmur went around the room.

The photo shoot had ended rather abruptly as Sarah had got up and re-adjusted her robe. The instructor indicated that Sarah would be available for more intimate photography or art work by private appointment. Four hour slots were available on a first come first serve basis over the next two days. Vitorrio had managed to finally persuade Sarah to do a two hour session in a studio he was renting for a week. It had taken much of his savings to put up the advance for the photo shoot.

They had met that afternoon. The props consisted of nothing more than an overstuffed chair. Sarah had done some provocative modeling, but today was not going to be one of those days. She selected her assignments carefully. Vitorrio was not the editor of Vogue, or a writer for people magazine. Her modeling for him was not high on her priority list. But then again she had been rather charmed by his boyish looks, his wonderful smile and French accent. He was polite but easily embarrassed. She was prepared for this photo shoot. She had left her stiletto pumps on as she had unzipped her loose floral skirt and let it fall to the floor. She had turned away from him as she had un-buttoned her white silk blouse and then her black bra. With her back to him she had put on a loose fitting man's cotton shirt which she had tied in a knot in the front under her voluptuous breasts. Vitorrio had made several hand sketches with her assuming various poses most of them artful but not particularly erotic.

The afternoon had gone of rather nicely as she began to enjoy his easy manner and animated conversation. They even ended up going to a movie that evening. It was a romantic movie and he had held her close as she had nuzzled against him placing her head over his shoulder. Their kisses had started off rather innocently and then become more urgent as his hands found the buttons of the front of her blouse. Between fierce kisses he has massaged each of the creamy white globes as each was pulled out of the cups of her lacy bra. Her nipples had reacted favorably to his touch, becoming hard and painful as erasers as he began to plant urgent kisses on each of them. His hands had travelled lower in the darkened theater now gently caressing the flesh where her short blouse ended and her skirt began. His gently sucked in each nipple as his fingers caressed her belly button and then the fleshy mound through the front of her loose fitting skirt.

Urgently he massaged the front of her as her legs parted slightly and his fingers found the outline of the lips of her sex. A low moan escaped Sarah's lips as she slipped lower in the leather seat. Vitorrio has seized the opportunity to gently push up her skirt and rest his hand on her bare thigh. The flesh was so warm and smooth and hairless as he gently caressed his way up between her inner thighs until his fingers found the edges of the lace of her silken panties. Sarah suddenly closed her thighs tightly trapping his hand now pressed to her throbbing crotch. Each of Sarah's breaths was now a moan as his mouth frantically sucked on her puffy areolas and trailed soft kisses down her neck. He sucked a nipple into his lips and immediately felt it stiffen. He lingered there and then moved slowly to the other breast offering it the same gentle attention. Squeezing her breasts together he covered her breasts with his warm saliva. Her breathing grew heavier and he explored the front of her silk panties which were exquisitely soaked. His hand slid back and forth while her labia swelled through the material of her wet silk. All of a sudden she raised herself off the seat reaching under her skirt to the waist band of her panties sliding them down off her buttocks and down to her upper thighs. The skimpy material was now stretched between her lower thighs offering him unfettered access to her aching pussy.

Sarah dropped lower in her chair the cool leather of the seats making a farting sound as her bare bum slid across it. Vitorrio inserted a thick finger into her little pussy. Sarah felt the fire in her hot pussy spread throughout her whole body as her first orgasm started to build. Suddenly she pulled Vittorio's head up to kiss his urgent lips and their tongues met. As she ended the kiss he bit her bottom lip sucking it into his mouth. She sucked his tongue passionately as he added a second finger to her hot hungry pussy. Her juices were streaming down over the black leather as his fingers made a squelching sound as he fingered her gooey snatch. The scent of Sarah's sex filled his nostrils and his hard cock strained against the material of his denim jeans.

Come sit on my lap Sarah!

His voice was both a command and an order. She rose on unsteady feet in tiny steps, the material of her panties stretched between her upper thighs. Carefully she planted herself on his lap her eyes glued to the movie screen. Her legs straddled his thighs to the extent that her stretched panties would allow. Sarah reached behind her and pulled the back of her skirt up so her bare bum rested on his denim covered crotch. Her hands supported her body as she held on to the arm rests on either side of the seat. Obscenely she rocked her hips on the stiff material of his denim jeans. His huge erection and the material of his zipper created a delicious feeling as it wedged within the folds of her throbbing slit.

Just as he reached under her blouse to cup her heaving breasts, the lights had come on. They had risen reluctantly to leave with all the other patrons. They had spent the rest of the evening in Times Square. They had strolled like lovers eating popcorn and drinking lemonade laughing like two silly teenagers. The next day he had departed for Paris. It had been a tearful farewell and they had decided to keep in touch.

But that had been seven years ago. There had been no contact no letters no email or phone calls until last week. He had seen her as she had been featured on the cover of "Esquire" and "Maxim"

Vitorrio glanced at his cell phone as a beep announced the arrival of a new text message.

***** "Arrived in Paris" it said. Al stayed behind in New York. He is looking after the girls I am travelling with my photographer and business manager. Meet me at "Le Club Du Monde" tonight.

Love, Sarah.

******

Vitorrio had been to Le Club LeMonde when he had been a teenager. It was in the heart of the Paris Rue St Denis district which was noted for its night life and erotic clubs. Tonight the large building was illuminated with neon lights as he entered, artful but erotic posters of several women in various states of undress were displayed. Ear splitting music burst out of the door when a woman and three men walked out. Vitorrio strolled in the large dance area.

The dance floor was illuminated with pulsing lights of every color and black light illuminated everything white to a luminescent glow. It took him a while to adjust to the light. Couples were dancing everywhere. Youngsters in tattoos and piercings were making out in plain view of the frenzied crowds.

Vitorrio kept a keen eye around for Sarah. It was difficult to see in the pulsating disco lights, until he finally caught sight of her. Sarah had always been a good dancer and today was not exception. She certainly was stealing the limelight as everyone was staring at "His Sarah" and - ...... Who were the two men dancing with her? (Her manager and her Photographer perhaps?) Vitorrio wondered.

She did seem to notice him but did not acknowledge his presence. It was as if she was dancing to complete abandon with her arms above her head and her hips swaying to the beat. Her very short white leather mini skirt was luminescent in the black light as it moved from side to side exposing white creamy flesh where a slit down one side opened and closed in concert with her movement. She had on white patent leather stiletto boots that came up above her knees. There was a sheen of perspiration on her body as she stood with feet apart and gyrated her hips to the delight of all the other onlookers. Craig, (He was the photographer he later found out) was dancing with her and behind her was Rocco her manager. Rocco was a tall muscular guy with a bald head and smooth chocolate skin. Craig was getting all the attention from the crowd now as he lay on the floor in some very admirable dance moves. He obviously was a trained dancer on his feet as well as on his knees right in front of where Sarah was dancing. Vitorrio watched in amazement as he watched Craig come closer to Sarah first running his face along the sides of her white boots kissing his way up to the part of her leg between the tops of her boots to where her short skirt began. Even Vitorrio had to admit that the move was very erotic. He had to admit even though it was "His Sarah" out there with those two evil men.

Meanwhile Rocco was moving his hips right behind her as he held her waist on the bare skin just above the waist band of her skirt and the bottom of the short sparkly blouse she was wearing. Sarah had bent back her body to rest against his powerful chest as her weak knees gave way. She turned her face to kiss Rocco as his hands moved to the exposed flesh of her tummy. Artfully he caressed her tummy, his fingers playing a game on her belly button. Occasionally his dark fingers would reach under the waist band of her short skirt. Slowly his dark chocolate fingers caressed the front of her gleaming white thighs as the material of her skirt crumpled and rose up in his hands. Meanwhile Craig's movements were also becoming very erotic as he continued to kiss his way above her knees to the flesh newly exposed by Rocco's dark hands.

Vitorrio could hardly hold his jealous rage now as "His Sarah" continued to really ignore him. It was as if she had been in some kind of trance, but at this time it was clear that she was enjoying every bit of what Rocco and Craig was doing to her. The song had changed to something slower with a pronounced drum beat and Sarah and Rocco were locked in an embrace. They danced close facing each other and he could distinctly notice her nimble fingers reach down and massage the front of Rocco's slacks. Rocco's dark hands had reached behind her and were kneading her ass cheeks. As he caressed her his hands move upward pulling the back of her dress upwards. Her lovely ass was now exposed to all that would care to look.

Sarah was wearing a silver thong. The thong was a brief strip of material in the front. The remaining part of the thong consisted of a metallic chain tightly wedged between her buttocks and connected at the waistband. Vitorrio was numb with jealous rage and as he sipped his wine he could not take his eyes of her and Rocco. For a few minutes they appeared to be lost in the crowd. Then he saw them again. This time Sarah was facing away from Rocco her dress lifted to her waist from behind. The sight of a silver chain pressed against her lower thigh made it obvious that her thong had been lowered. Rocco's hands tightly held her hips as his knees supported her nimble body. Sarah was bent backwards over his torso, her eyes glazed over as their hips moved as one to the loud thumping of a bass guitar.

Then all of a sudden Sarah's eyes had closed tightly as her mouth opened in an audible gasp as her whole body went rigid. That contorted expression on her face and the sharp intake of breath had been unmistakable. In rhythm with the music and without missing a single beat right there in the middle of the dance floor in spite of all the men and women dancing around Rocco entered her. As the music played his pelvis began to grind and bump hard against Sarah's bottom. Rocco supported her limp body in his powerful hands as if it were a rag doll. His hips rhythmically pounded her from behind as a stream of her juices appeared in a trickle down her legs.

No one in the crowd seemed to notice except for Vitorrio. His face had turned a crimson red and his jaw was set. Vitorrio was known to have a violent temper as a teenager and now that rage seemed to have reached a boiling point as he left the famous Club LeMonde.

It was just after 2:00 am that Sarah too left the club. In her hotel suite she had come out of her drug and alcohol induced stupor. It had been fun but then she could faintly remember Vitorrio. Had he been at the club that night? Was he waving to her when she had been on the dance floor. How could she have done that to him? Her head was spinning and her eyes felt as if they were about to burst out of their sockets.

She had picked up the phone and dialed his number several times that night without any success. She had finally fallen into a teerful sleep.

The morning brought better news for her. There was a text message on her phone.

***** "Meet me at the Café de Fleur on Champs D'Elises at 3 this afternoon" "Dress appropriately -- to make it convenient" it had said.

*****

No greetings, No love No kisses. The message was clearly an order.

And what did he mean by "Dress appropriately"? Were they going out to a formal occasion? Was it dinner? and what did he mean by "Make it convenient" Did he mean that she should make herself "easily available to him"?

She wanted to -- No she Had to make it up to him. To make herself available in every way possible.

She finally decided on a white knee length frilly chiffon cotton skirt. After she had a long bath she shaved her legs and then put on a white thong. She had guessed he loved thongs and this one consisted of a two inch thick black leather belt that went around the waist with a belt buckle in front to adjust to a snug fit. The thong could easily be mistaken for regular belt when she had put on the simple white skirt. The front triangular part of the thong was very tiny while a thick white cord went tightly from front to back. Beads pearls and crystals of various sizes and shapes were strung at one inch intervals along the cord that was designed to fit snugly between a girl's labia in the front and all along her cleft from behind. Sarah felt certain he would love it.

Today she was going to give herself to him completely. She had hurt him immensely and he had treated her with unbelievable kindness and respect. She was still teary eyed as she left the hotel to where they had agreed to meet. She had not worn any makeup just some dark red lipstick and her hair was still damp from the bath. She had worn a short cotton shirt that buttoned in the front. Isn't that what he meant by "Convenient"?

To make it even more "Convenient" she had worn a "nursing bra" she had saved from her last pregnancy. It was a couple of sizes too small but it would have to do. Each side could be opened separately and conveniently to expose her large nipples for him to do as he pleased. Sarah had felt like such a slut after last night and had really enjoyed exposing herself to all the men at the club. And she had never seen that side of Rocco when she had felt him enter her. Never had she felt as full as with Rocco and so slutty before even after seven years of marriage to her dear Al.