Erotic Exotic Ball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
109 Followers

Cory hands me the “Robo Suck Sleeve” and asks me to try. I agree if she tries the remote control vibrator. After some giggles and friendly teasing she agrees and suggests we put it on or in each other. We share our private moment, as all attention seems to be focused on Irene and Joan’s crotch. Cory takes out the sleeve and holds my cock steady in her left hand. Her touch is great but she is concentrating on her task, not my stimulation. She slides the sleeve onto my penis and looks at the controls. She starts it on medium. “How is it?” She asks.

“Oh, that’s good.” I respond. “There are little bladders or something inside that are contracting and inflating. They are going in a wave pattern that feels a lot like someone is stroking my cock. What do the controls have?”

“There are options for intensity and speed. How do you want it?” Cory asks.

“Surprise me.” I say. “Now your turn” My cock is feeling so good I don’t bother asking for permission. I lube up the remote control vibrator and pull back Cory’s panties. I slide the unit in. It is combined g-spot and clitoris stimulator. I have two controls: One for the clitoral vibration and one for the rotation of the g-spot stimulator.

Cory and I sit across from each other adjusting our dials as Irene, Nancy, Joan and Arlene share the multi-tip vibrator. Nancy is having trouble and Arlene helps her position it correctly. Joan looks like she is in heaven as it is turned on. We continue on for another couple of minutes until the two women without vibrators suggest we should keep moving.

Reluctantly Joan removes the vibrator from her cunt and I take the sleeve off. Cory sneakily keeps hers in but pulls her panty back across to hide it. The general consensus is the multi-tip vibrators are great and could lead to several concurrent orgasms. The g-spot stimulator is also a favorite although Irene preferred the dildo for g-spot stimulation. The smaller models were nice but not seen as anything but foreplay for something else. If you could only have one vibrator they would use the Rabbit head vibrator.

Cory and I share a quick “I have a secret” smile before we start onto the next set of toys. Just to teach her I increase the intensity of her hidden vibrator. Again I look at the pile of toys and one vibrator is left. It is “U” shaped. The card explains it is a special category vibrator used for both anal and vaginal deep penetration and stimulation. Again, the double-penetration device goes unclaimed. I wonder who picked these.

The next category is a mixed bag. I read “Orgasmic aids are a mixture of products. Let’s talk about nipples first. If you enjoy nipple contact, you may be pleasantly surprised at the erogenous potential of a simple nipple clamp. If you generally have unresponsive nipples, you may be impressed by the increase in sensation gained through these simple toys. Just remember not to leave the clamp on longer than 20 minutes until you know what you and your partner can tolerate.

Nipple clamps are a simple toy to add nipple stimulation while engaged in oral or penetrative sex. Simply tie a string to the nipple clamps and with a tug you can induce stimulation while you continue your cunniglius or fellattio. Clamps come in various weights that can be tailored to individual taste.

Are next area is butts. Often the last frontier, once discovered, men and women alike set out to chart the new lands of anal stimulation. Use lube – A LOT. When you think you have enough lube add more, then begin your exploration. Anal play shouldn’t hurt. Relaxation and communication are the key.

Anal beads are a popular and often, first toy. Some people find that slowly withdrawing the beads at the time of orgasm increases the length and/or intensity of orgasm. In women, the wall between the anus and vagina is thin enough that with additional vaginal penetration there is movement of the anal beads plus withdrawal of the beads through the sphincter muscles is pleasurable. For men, many enjoy the stimulation on the prostate.

Butt plugs are designed to be inserted and left in. Usually they have a bulge on their shaft and then narrow at the base. The narrowest point is where the sphincter muscle rests, the bulge keeps the plug from working its way out and the flared base assures you won’t lose it. The walls of the rectum are lined with nerve endings that make anal stimulation especially pleasurable. For women, the fuller anal feeling during vaginal penetration can be that little extra they were looking for and is why, once adjusted too anal play, they find double-penetration intercourse a special treat. Plugs add significant complementary stimulation during oral sex for either gender.

This last product is unique. Many couples appreciate the combination of the two products profiled here. One half of the combination increases sensation and prolongs erection of the penis while the other half ads significant clitoral stimulation during intercourse. These toys take into account the difference between blood flow into the penis versus into the clitoris. Once engorged, the blood vessels in the penis clamp shut until orgasm. In the clitoris, blood vessels continue to allow blood flow during the engorgement stage. This means that the clitoris can distend and relax easily, hence the female capacity for multiple orgasm.

The ‘Clit Berry’ is pure genius. It is a combination cock ring and clit stimulator. I pick it up to show everyone what the card is talking about. The device is a simple cock ring that would fit on the base of my cock. Attached on one side of it is a flab of textured fabric. The idea being as I penetrate and embed my cock the flab will be massaging the clitoris.

The vibrators have started to drain the sexual energy and nobody jumps on these toys. Rather everyone takes a break and discusses the topics just read. Nipples are discussed in detail. The women are extremely frank in their discussions. Nancy’s describes her nipples as marginally sensitive and can not imagine having a nipple orgasm. In fact, the only person that ever has had a nipple orgasm is Irene. On a sensitivity scale Cory, Joan and Arlene report the most sensitive nipples, Irene thinks she is somewhere in the middle and Nancy says she likes nipple play but it probably will never stimulate her to orgasm or even high arousal. We all comment on the irony given how popular her breasts are. “I know, it’s a great way to get guys but most of the time I can’t get them off of my tits. What I really like is a good, long hard pussy licking or good old fashioned hard-core fuck.”

The anal devices stimulate another round of conversation. Nancy again speaks up asking if anyone has ever used one of these? The answer is a unanimous no. Nancy then follows up with would anybody want to? To my surprise everyone but Nancy expresses some level of interest. Nancy is blunt and asks how far anyone has gone anally. While Joan and Irene have had some level of digital stimulation Arlene becomes the center of the attention as she discusses her prior experience with anal sex.

“Did you get DP’d” Cory chimes in.

“No, just the anal from an old boyfriend after we had conventional sex.” Arlene responds. “Have you?” Arlene asks Cory.

“Not yet, but I’ve always been curious what it is like.” Cory responds. “I’m not alone am I?”

Apparently she is not. Every single woman says she has thought about anal sex, but particularly the fantasy of two or more men at once. Irene and Cory are particularly vivid in the description of their fantasies. The “Clit Berry” provokes general interest along with a little cynasism.

Nancy and Irene initiate a discussion on how to test these new items. I whisper to Cory “I have two things to mention to you. 1st, your panties are getting a wet spot and 2nd, I have a strange suspicion that all those double penetration toys were your selection.”

“Yeah, those were my toys.” She responds.

“Would you like to try?” I ask.

“Yes, but…” she starts to respond but I have already grabbed the two-headed vibrator. She says nothing as I lube up both ends. Without a word I ease her onto her back. I pull her panties off and lay them beside her. Cory says nothing as I pull the vibrator out from her pussy. She rolls over onto her hands and knees and offers me her ass. I take the lube and liberally apply it to her puckered anus. With a finger I work it in.

The tent has become quite and I look over my shoulder. Everyone is watching as I position the heads at each of Cory’s opening. Slowly I start to push the instrument into her. As her sphincter tightens I lean forward and whisper in her ears. “I just wanted you to know, you have one of the best looking pussies I have ever seen. Just relax and let it in.” I kneel on the floor with my head near her ass and my cock dangling close to her head.

I massage her lower back and leg as the vibrator gradually works its way deeply into her vagina and anus. I turn the massager on and Cory twitches with the new stimulation. The anal vibrator rotates along and axis while the vaginal vibrator pushes up against her g-spot. Cory directs me to position the unit for her best pleasure.

Her body tenses and her hips start to move to the rhythm of her pleasure. Consciously or unconsciously she grabs hold of my cock. She manipulates it slowly as the vibrator works within her. I rise up but remain on my knees to allow Cory to play with my cock. I look around the tent, and while everyone is watching us, they are also playing with the other toys.

Joan and Arlene rub their nipples and get them firm before using the nipple clamps. Irene has lubed up a butt plug and is lubing up her anus to insert it. Nancy is examining the anal beads. Cory starts to moan lightly. “How is the DP?” Nancy asks. Cory answers with quiet very nice. “Why don’t you try all of your holes? You have a nice cock available to you.” Nancy suggests.

Cory’s head stretches towards my cock and I feel her tongue flick against my penis’ tip. I slide closer to her so she can access me and am pleased as she takes most of my member into her mouth. Cory stays on her knees but lower one shoulder to the floor so her torso is at an angle. Her head bounces up and down my cock as her fingers explore my balls. I curl my body over hers to rest it and enjoy her blowjob.

My head rests on Cory’s ass. With one hand I reach under her shirt and fondle her breasts. My eyes drift to Joan and Arlene who are playing with the nipple clamps. They tug on the chains attached to the clamps. Their nipples are pulled and tugged in different directions. Irene has the butt plug in and is pounding her pussy with the “three finger” wide dildo. My other hand finds Cory’s clit and starts to stimulate her. She moans in pleasure.

One hand is placed on my left butt cheek and the other pulls the right apart. My head rises off Cory’s butt as Nancy tells me to relax. Slowly the anal beads are inserted. They actually feel good, exerting a strong feeling almost directly into my balls. My eyes lock with Irene’s although I do not really see. I only comprehend Cory’s clit being rubbed between my fingers, her boob held in my hand. My eyes comprehend Irene across the room, her hand animalistically plunging the dildo into her cunt. My whole being is concentrated on my cock and balls. Cory’s mouth moves rapidly up and down my shaft, her lips and tongue creating a ball-shaking sensation.

“I think I’m going to cum.” I whimper in an attempt to warn her. At that moment Nancy pulls the anal beads out. The orgasm is instant and intense. I let out an ‘Oh God’ as I hold Cory tight. A flood of semen explodes from my cock, which is still in her mouth. As a second explosion erupts from my testicles I realize Cory is trying to escape the flood. The second wave just catches her mouth as she slides back away from me. Yet another starts and I spray a small rivulet of drops over her chest. Two more bursts fly loose and spray across a stunned Cory. As I settle down Nancy reaches around from behind and milks my cock. Catching it in her hand she smells it with a smile, “I love the smell of cum!”

One solo clap starts from the tent door. “That was a really good show! But, I forgot to explain you are only supposed to play with the toys in here. We didn’t get approval for sex.” It is the clerk who has returned. “Your custom dildo’s are ready. I better go and get you a towel.” She says to Cory.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think it was going to be that intense. I couldn’t control it.” I say, trying to apologize to the woman who I just covered in my secretions.

“That’s OK!” Cory says as she licks her lips. “Your juice tastes really good. I was going to try and swallow it but there was just so much I thought I might drown.”

“My, aren’t we the ‘Erotic Exotic’ group!” The clerk stammers as she hands the towel to Cory. “I had them make five for you. I assume everybody wants one?” They all nod and the clerk hands silicone replicas of my cocks to the women in the room.

”Hey, what else do you have in there?” Arlene asks.

“Oh, this is really cool. It is called a ‘rug.’ It’s my favorite.” Out of the bag she pulls a small piece of plastic. Attached to it is a dildo. The plastic is ribbed with little ¼” nubs. “They come with or without the dildo. You just find a place where you can straddle it and then rub your middle over it. The sensation is wonderful.”

“Did you bring that for us?” Arlene follows up obviously interested.

“Actually no, I’m starting break and was going to use it for a while. I saw the dildos were ready and decided to bring them back. I’m not sure if any of the tents around her are open, but I know some are over on the left.” The clerk explains.

“Why don’t you just stay here?” Nancy asks. “We got some room.”

“Well, OK. You wouldn’t mind?” The clerk asks. Everyone is in agreement the more the merrier.

I relax back into a seated position next to Cory. The recent rise in sexual energy seems to have subsided with my orgasm. Joan and Arlene are removing the nipple clamps while Irene is pulling the instruments out of her anus and vagina. Cory sits next to me and pulls the vibrator from her holes. “You taste pretty good!” She says.

The clerk’s name is Christine. She pulls a small stool into our tent from outside and places the ‘rug’ on top of it. She has been talking to us as she arranges her work surface. Christine is just out of college and works for the adult toy store that is sponsoring this booth. She tries to squat and rock but her skirt keeps getting pushed up and caught up in her swaying.

“This just won’t do.” Christine explains as she stands up, unzips the back of her skit and lets it fall to the floor. Her clothes had looked like any clerks in a shop, a stylish tan skirt just above the knee and a dark black blouse. She steps out of the skirt crumbled around her ankles. She has on mid-thigh high hose that attach to her garter belt. Her pussy is naked and bare. Christine reaches into her pussy and pulls out a mini-egg shaped vibrator. “What, did you think I could stand out there all night and not do something to keep me from exploding!”

“Just a little, but pleasantly, surprised!” I state.

She squats and takes the dildo into her hole. She rocks down lower and lower until she is on the rug itself. “That is so nice.” She comments, “God, I’m getting so horny out there I thought I was going to burst. We were originally going to dress in sexy lingerie or simply go nude but the organizers thought that might encourage too much of the wrong crowd to hang around. We wanted it to be serious which is why we set this area up. What, you guys done?” She says, suddenly aware all eyes are fixed on her.

“No, just relaxing” Cory says.

“You I can understand. Looked like you were getting a pretty good working over.”

“Yeah, that was really good. I almost came but it didn’t happen.”

“Didn’t the vibrator help? You should try this. Ooohhh!” Christine adds, a sudden burst of intense sensation passing through her.

“It’s really nice but I don’t think I can orgasm with it.” Cory adds.

“How about the rest of you.” Irene reports on the anal plug and large dildo, the comment about making you feel fuller and the penetration more intense is true. She might have been able to reach orgasm but thought she might get sore. Arlene enjoyed the nipple clamps and mentioned her teats were still tingling. Joan also liked them but didn’t think you could really reach an orgasm that way.

“You should try again. I don’t think it works on its own but if you are getting stimulated some other way I think it can work.” Christine adds. Joan inquires which way and Christine succinctly states, “Either getting fucked or licked good. What else do you have to try?”

“We have this double dildo, the life like dildos you just brought us and the clit berry.” Cory states after a thoughtful inventory.

“We’ll you going to try them? This is getting to good for me to keep talking!” Christine says as she pushes down harder onto her toy.

Arlene and Nancy look at each other and give the double dildo a go. They have trouble negotiating the instrument into both their holes and keeping it inside. As one moves they tend to pop it out of the other. Christine tries to give instruction in between deep breaths of passion. Joan continues to examine the nipple clamps. My cock is momentarily drained but I am still horny.

“You want to give it another try?” I ask as I sit down next to Joan.

“Yeah, but I’m trying to figure how to ‘get fucked’ as Christine says it while manipulating these things.” Joan responds.

I take her breast in my mouth and suckle her nipple before releasing it. “I’d be happy to ‘fuck you’ as Christine says.”

“No offence, but I think you probably need a little more recovery time.” Joan states, in a disappointed vs. derogatory manner. “Your cock probably needs a rest.”

“Didn’t she say fucked or licked?” I question back as I return to her tit. I fondle both breasts until her nipples are nice and tight and they both have the clamps on. I kiss her breasts and drift slowly lower. Taking the hint Joan lies back on the floor to be comfortable. I drift down between her legs and circle in on her pussy. Joan is wet and open from all the play and I do not fool around. I insert two fingers into her pussy and finger-fuck her hard.

My cock starts to come back to life as I watch my fingers pound her. I remember the notes and position my fingers against her vaginal wall and start placing and then relieving pressure on her g-spot. Joan moans and tells me how good that makes her feel. Her stomach starts to heave up in pleasure as my tongue darts for her clit. Christine reminds me to play with the strings as my mouth finds home. I tug on them move her nipples around. Joan’s orgasm is quick and intense. I keep licking and she continues to twitch for another minute or two before relaxing.

“How was that?” Christine asks.

Joan looks at Christine before answering, her chest still heaving as she comes down from her orgasm. “How do you think, that was fucking great!” Christine clarifies her question about the nipple clamps. “Oh, I think they worked. I remember cumming when he tugged on it. Then again I remember cumming several times. That was fucking great!”

I lay flat on back and relax, savoring Joan’s taste. Arlene and Nancy have returned to the double-dildo. They are giggling hysterically, unable to work it. Christine offers to help, sliding off her toy and sitting next to Arlene and Nancy. Christine’s instructions not working she offers to demonstrate with Nancy and guides her into a seated position directly in front of her. Christine inserts one end into her pussy and instructs Nancy to do the same. Christine slides closer to Nancy, inserting the dildo a little more, and grabs her hips. Slowly Christine guides them into a rocking motion and they slide up and down the dildo in concert.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
109 Followers