Erotic Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MOGUY
MOGUY
2 Followers

I covered her mouth gagged her tied her hands behind her, tore open her blouse and bra. It took her a while to get over the initial scare. I blindfolded her and started feeling her up. Telling her what I was going to do to her and their wasn't anyone to help her. After getting her wet and treating her a little rough I threw a blanket over her and took her to a cheap motel in town. Where I could park next to the door to the room.

I tied her to the bed then used a vibrating dildo on her and put it up in her and pulled her panties back up to hold it in place. Then I walked over to a fast food place for a bite and left her that way for a while.

I can back into the room quietly and watch her, the way her body moved, trying to hump the air. I went over next to her and put my hand around her neck scared her. I took off her WET panties and the dildo popped right out. I licked the juices off of it mmm.

I stripped and stood there thinking sooo much I wanted to do and which to do first

I took her blindfold off and dripped my precum on her face. I took my cock in hand and poked her tits with my cock. I pinched them and pulled on her nipples

I propped her head up with a pillow and I lightly spanked her pussy. I put as many fingers into her as I could. I love to know that point to know the need is sooooo bad.

I pulled my fingers out and got close to her face and sucked them clean. I pushed my cock into her mouth and pushed it deep as I could until she gagged. Once I had her suck it a few minutes, I told her the best part of the rape was now going to happen. With no protection I was going to bury my seed deep in her.

I fucked her hard only thinking of how it felt for me. I think it didn't matter....she had hers during this time too. I told her I was knocking her up and leaving her here for the cleaning lady to find. After I came (and I came soooo hard..seemed like a long time). I took my cock and smeared the cum on her face. I put my sweats on and went to get her a soda to mix with the vodka I had brought with me untied her and we laid next to each other with out saying anything :)

MOGUY
MOGUY
2 Followers
12