Erotic Heart of The Damned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute passed and Becky was still out cold, however... the hole on her neck soon began to fade away and healed up, just as Jessica's wrist did earlier ago. I watched as Becky's face turned from the pale look it had now back to the blood filled human body she was. Slowly she opened one of her eyes and after making out glimpses of my face, she quietly muttered: 'Chris...' and passed out once more. She may have serious question about what happened tonight, but at least, she was alive.

I sat on a chair watching over Becky while she lay in the hospital bed, sound asleep. My arms and legs remained folded so I could get comfortable -- I planed on staying here a while. Jessica was at the window, looking out at the city lights. We hadn't spoken since we arrived here with the ambulance. That was all right. I don't think any of us had much to say at the moment.

Just then the doctor came in.

'Hey doc, so how's she going?'

The doctor went over her clipboard. 'Well, she seems to have suffered a slight head injury though we're not seeing any serious signs of a concussion. Anything other than that she's fine. She just needs some rest, and I'd suggest you do the same, you look like you've been through a lot tonight.'

'Thanks doc. I'll leave in a while, all right.'

'OK, well if you need anything, I'm just outside in the hall.'

'Gotcha.'

Just as the doctor stepped out of the room and closed the door, Jessica came over and stood beside me as I stood in front of Becky's bed. I was terrified about losing her. I know we broke up a while ago and had nothing more than a friendship towards one another, but I still consider her someone close to me.

Jessica rubbed my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me.

'Hey, you heard the doctor, she'll be fine. But really it's you should be more concerned about. You've been through quite a lot tonight. Let's go home, and wait for the morning, all right?'

I turned to face Jessica.

'All right. C'mon, let's go.' Jessica gave a gentle smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

When we arrived back at the apartment I went straight to bed, but this time I wasn't going to bed alone. Jessica took off all her clothes, as did I since mine were sweaty and covered in dirt, so we slept together naked, holding onto one another. I felt at peace with Jessica here beside me, but my thoughts kept going back to Becky, and how she would feel in the morning when she woke up in hospital. But either way I was going to visit her tomorrow, and if I had to, I would explain everything and tell her the truth. That was something I assured Jessica of.

The next morning I got up early, left Jessica in bed to sleep, got dressed quickly and left. On the way I bought a small bouquet of Becky's favourite flowers to help cheer her up, before I'd start explaining everything. However, when I arrived at the hospital and made my up to her room. The second opened her door I discovered Becky was no longer in bed and on the desk beside the bed, there was a letter.

I picked up the brown envelope and opened it. Upon reading through it I was horrified by what I read, and mostly importantly by possible guess of who the sender was. And just before I could confirm the theory in my head, my mobile rang -- hoping it was Jessica.

'Hello?'

'Mr. Chris Rogers. I take it you know who I am? After all... you've heard so much about me from Jessica.'

I clenched my fist. 'Yeah... Dominic Chevalier.'

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Touching You Makes Me Feel Alive A dark and sensual, immersive vampire narrative.in Audio
My Sister Shana Ch. 01 Homeless young man takes care of his succubus little sister.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Love Leech Ch. 01 His pet bimbo has fallen in love with a strange pale woman.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Incubus's Heart Ch. 01 Seneca's date ends poorly, then propositioned by a stranger?in Novels and Novellas
The Graveyard Pt. 01 A graveyard gag leads to truth about the supernatural.in NonHuman
More Stories