Erotic Hitchhiker's Guide Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers

A cruel smile was on his face as he answered her. "Not until you beg."

She instantly suppressed an urge to giggle. Laughter wouldn't do this situation any good. She just hoped she could act convincing.

"Please, baby, please put it in me!"

He nodded, but didn't move any closer. "Go on."

She tried to sound more desperate. It shouldn't be too hard; she really did want his cock inside her. Her vagina positively ached with emptiness.

"Please, baby, I really want this." She quickly corrected herself. "I really NEED this. You saw how wet I got for you. My pussy's dripping just for you. I think I'll go crazy if you don't stick it in soon."

He moved a bit closer. "Pinch your nipples," he ordered.

Ripping open her blouse, she thanked God or whoever was in charge that she'd worn the bra with the front clasp. As she pinched and tugged at her nipples, she was amazed (and a bit delirious) to find herself even more aroused.

"GOD, baby, you've GOT to stick it in me," she pleaded. "I can't hold out another minute, please." She whimpered, quite convincingly.

He decided she'd suffered enough. He walked up to her and moved her further back on the mattress. Then he positioned himself over her and proceeded to sink in up to the hilt. He'd actually intended to just stick the tip in and tease her a bit more, but she was so wet, and it felt like her pussy was pulling him in.

He let it sit there for a few seconds. He was always so blown away by how amazing a pussy felt. He luxuriated in it for a few seconds, trying to feel past the pleasure of it, using the most sensitive part of his body to suck up every bit of sensation. Then he started pumping, slowly at first, but increasing speed gradually, moving with more vigor and force once she started thrusting up to match him.

Even as wet as she was, her cunt was tight enough to give him all the friction and pressure he could hope for, and more besides. He noticed he was getting breathless.

"Dammit!" he swore aloud. Agnes looked up at him, puzzled. "Almost...about...to...come" he grunted.

"Well for fuck's sake, don't slow up now!" she cried wantonly. "Fill my pussy, you filthy cummer! Shoot your ā€“ "

"Gaaahhh!" Arthur screamed. His face and most of his body went rigid, except his pelvis, which spasmed frantically for a few seconds, then subsided. His entire body then went limp, prompting Agnes to roll them both on their sides as he collapsed.

It took Arthur at least a minute to recover himself enough to talk, and even then he could barely form words. "I...have...never..." He shook his head. "Never...in...all my..."

Whatever he'd meant to say, it was going to have to wait a while, because Ford chose that exact moment to reappear.

He seemed quite amused by the sight that greeted him, but declined to comment, merely saying, "You two get dressed as best you can. The owners of this vessel want a talk with us, and we need to somehow convince then not to eject us into deep space."

diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers
12