Erotic Journey in Tunisia Ch. 02

Story Info
Leena & Kira are gangbanged in a country village.
5.3k words
3.88
47.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

The third day of the holidays in Tunisia for Kira and her friends was centered by common decision a visit to the city of Tunis itself. Dan showed them the Bardo museum which seemed to interest particularly Kyrhan.

The girls were wearing long kaftans (embroidered djellabas) but Dan and Kyrhan had forbidden them to wear any undies underneath. The weather was very hot and none of them objected to their indecency. The curves of their body could be delineated under the material and their swaying breasts and hips gave dirty ideas to many a passerby.

Dan led them to the flower market, a large avenue lined with decorative trees and bordered by the French style official buildings : the opera, the cathedral and terminating at the majestic entrance of the souks, the Porte de France (France gate). Kyrhan had offered each girl a small bundle of jasmine flowers they were now wearing above their left ears. The group was now surrounded by a delicate cloud of sweet fragrance that dissipated the less sweet odors of transpiration.

They lost themselves soon into the small tortuous streets entering booths with gilded copper plateaus, other with lush carpets or many local craftsman. The sector of spices interested those who loved preparing food for their husbands and friends but the sector of jewel dealers focused the general attention. All the girls were offered some baubles, red coral from the Mediterranean Sea or other glittering jewels. Kyrhan offered all the girls except Kira zirconia ankle bracelets they put on to continue the visit.

After two hours they stopped to take mint tea and some oriental pastries. Kyrhan was smiling broadly. Kira asked him what made him so merry.

- Ladies, I'm pretty sure that you don't know how your ankle bracelets are nicknamed.

- No, we didn't know even that they had a special name for it! Go on!

- They are named cuckold bracelets. Women wearing them are said to look for attention and are easy prey to any true man.

- But all of you, guys, are true men! We're certainly permanently vying for your attention and ready to offer ourselves to any of you as completely as you may want! Does it make any of you a cuckold or any of us a cheat?

- Sincerely, I don't think so but we're a hedonistic group looking for sexual satisfaction. Peter seems to disagree!

- Personally, I confess I get a thrill of being cuckolded and humiliated publicly, not by any of you but by some low status uneducated man. Leena has met a perfect example : an Indian greengrocer who is an arrogant domineering fat belly-pot that now uses both of us regularly to pull a plough in his field and pimps my pretty white wife to some of his dark complexion friends in his seedy shop. He often plays rough with us and I love it even when he orders me to lick dry cum from Leena's belly. He would even like to knock up her!

- It's not impossible if you really want it! Just tell it to me, a few months in advance so that I modify my plans. But if you really like to be cuckolded publicly, I may organize something for you!

- By all means, Kyrhan!

Kyrhan had feared that after he had told the girls the name of the bracelets they were wearing, they would discard them. He was very proud that none of them chose that possibility and that all of them were showing off their ankles to exhibit the bracelets. Kira pestered both her husbands to be given an ankle bracelet, too until they agreed.

They resumed their visit of the souk. Dan asked to a man the direction to a restaurant in the souk itself. The one he looked for was installed on the first floor, above the commercial booths. The entrance was poorly advertised and the staircase was in poor state, the blue enameled tiles on the walls of the restaurant itself dated from one century at least but they were perfectly clean as the kitchen was, too.

The restaurant was so small that with eight people in, it was completely full. They chose briks (a crepe stuffed with tuna, eggs or nearly everything) and squids in harissa sauce (very hot) that deliciously burned their mouths. Kyrhan, Kira and the French men and women ate it without flinching but Leena and Peter requested load of bread to cool the fire in their mouths. Such hot food had a side effect : everyone of them was soon getting horny. Kyrhan and Dan chatted with the shop owner, named Mohamed, who smiled broadly when he was given a wad of banknotes and showed them another door leading to another staircase and the flat roof. It was surrounded by five feet high walls. There was a canopy of braided palm leaves that brought some shadow. The restaurant owner arrived soon with four small carpets and four green plastic armchairs

Kyrhan announced immediately his intentions as he bent down to catch the hem of Kira's dress and pulled it up, peeling it in a single move from his wife's body. The restaurant owner ogled her lush body without showing any surprise. He looked her from head to toe, with a leering grin. Dan followed his example with Virginia. Peter quietly pulled up Brigitte's kaftan and Jean stripped bare the beautiful Leena. Mohamed seemed overwhelmed just watching the superb bodies displayed in front of him. His grin evolved into a big smile and he disappeared down the stairs to the lower level. Kyrhan took a completely dazed Kira in his arms and deposited her on her back on a carpet.

He placed quietly her legs over his shoulders and without any foreplay he started to enter her back passage as usual. The three other men had also pushed their cocks into the cunts of the girls they had chosen to strip. Kyrhan turned back to his wife and humped her furiously drawing from her throat feverish shrieks. He pounded her ass with all his strength, adding the impact of his not negligible weight.

The four friends were feverishly fucking their partners. Kyrhan groaned that he was about to cum. The other ones tried to match his pace and they filled their pussies roughly at the same moment as Kyrhan filled her ass hole with his seed. The surprise had made all the girls oversensitive and their pussies looked unusually red and puffy. The men disengaged and sat in the armchairs the restaurant owner had brought them. The girls were surprised being suddenly abandoned by them. They were accustomed to be serviced several times and not rejected that way.

At that moment, Mohammad came back followed by a swarm of burly men, twelve of them. Three of them converged on a single girl. Kyrhan told Kira and her fellow girls :

- Hey, wenches, don't forget we promised you'd entertain a whole village before our departure. There must be around one hundred men including the eldest ones, all of them sturdy peasants. They will drain you completely if you don't have sufficient training! I've asked for reinforcements. They will take appropriate care of you. Peter, give them all condoms. I don't want our girls fall sick!

The men acted as a team on any girl, as if they had rehearsed several times. One of them had entered her cunt and was fucking her mercilessly. Another one was fucking her mouth and she was ordered to wank the third one. She was forced to take an active part in it. When the first one discharged into her cunt, they just rotated by a notch. The one who had used her mouth went between her legs while the one who had just spent himself in his condom would just put on a new one and tell her to give him renewed hardness. When the three of them had sputtered their jizzm in the condoms, Mohamad spoke up :

- There is one of you who is named Peter. Who is he?

Peter lifted his right hand.

- I've been told you loved to be cuckolded in public, to be humiliated. Is it so?

- Yes, I'm afraid of it.

- Good. So I've been appointed to shame you, cuckold, publicly. We have kept all the twelve condoms that have been used just now. You are going to drain them into a glass and drink it up. Is that understood, cuckold?

- Yes sir!

- I'm not sir but Master! To prove you that, my friends will switch girls and fuck them again. Afterward, the girls should have been fucked in the ass by their usual partners. That will be the case, except for you. You'll watch me fucking your wife closeby but you'll not even touch her. You'll be even forbidden to wank yourself. What for, a sissy is not man enough to fuck a woman! She needs and deserves real men. . .

Peter was disgusted. he had his heart on his lips but nonetheless he emptied the warm condoms into a glass and drank its content. As soon as he had finished, Mohammad clapped in his hands and the groups of three men changed their positions and the same routine continued. The girls were openly relishing that new adventure coming probably straight from some very kinky mind : Dan or Kyrhan as it was unlikely that Peter himself would have engineered such an humiliation for himself and Jean didn't know him that intimately not topush him too far.

Mohammad was collecting the spent condoms and he was keeping them in a metal can. Peter again had to drain all the condoms and swallow the messy mixture.

- Good, I hope that you love cum taste. There are still two rounds to fight. But now, I'm going to fuck hard your dear blonde wife with her, oh so fair, skin and you'll just be allowed to watch me! The fat seedy restaurant owner fucking the upper class wife of a respected English CEO : if your board ever heard of it, imagine the ensuing scandal!

He examined Leena's pussy!

- Hey cuckold, her cunt is a mess! You can't expect me to fuck that sloppy cunt of hers when it's still full of cum!

Mohammad pushed Peter to his knees between Leena's thighs. He pushed his face to her twat. Peter didn't resist. His tongue darted out and started lapping at Leena's used and soiled pussy. She screamed in bliss as her legs tightened around his neck and her hands clutched at his hair in order to pull me harder into her pussy.

The routine resumed until the four girls had been fucked fifteen times each and Peter had swallowed forty eight loads of thick potent cum. But Mohammad was preparing him another shameful act to perform. He was sporting a big hard on, just thinking to what he was planning. He fucked once more Leena and unloaded deep in her cunt. once more he had not put on a condom. He then called Jean, Dan and finally Kyrhan and told them to fuck Peter's young wife and fill her cunt with their hot jizzm. She was too exhausted to react but Mohammad didn't care.

- Now, before we let you together, you'll have to clean your wife's cunt from all the sperm, your friends and myself have put in her twat. You've better to make a good job of it as she had just informed that she had forgotten to take her pills yesterday evening and she will be denied to take any until you leave for England. Maybe, you'll make a sufficiently good job to prevent your slut from getting pregnant but, to be frank, I doubt you'll succeed. Her next babies may have some Arabic genes!

While Peter busied himself cleaning his wife's cunt with his tongue and swallowing the warm globs of sperm he was extracting from her cunt, his mind was reeling.

- God, I don't remember whether or not Leena is in a fertile period! And, damn, Kyrhan has pushed all the sperm as far as it could go against her cervix. Ganesh, how can I get that far and clean her correctly!

When Peter lifted his head, thinking that he couldn't do a better job, Leena was in heaven. He had licked her vagina with such enthusiasm that she had climaxed at least four times and it had been no minor climaxes but giant ones. OK, Peter didn't know that she never forgot to take her contraceptive pills. It would have been too risky, considering the many times she was fucked any day : rarely less than ten times and today, counting the several cuddles with her husband in the morning before they had taken their breakfasts, she must have totaled more than twenty.

Mohammad clapped once more his hands and all the Tunisian guys left, leaving them alone. Kyrhan patted Peter's shoulder.

- Peter, I wish that you were aware that Leena never forgets to take her pills, especially when we're together in some foreign country. You've been thoroughly humiliated as you wanted, denied, debased, and you name it. We are going to rest one or two hours but all the girls have volunteered to help you restore your self esteem meanwhile. You're a lucky man!

Two hours later, Peter, completely exhausted, had to be helped to walk to their car. Mohammad as Kyrhan paid him a substantial bonus to pay for the help, sneered :

- Your sissy is too tired to walk by himself? You should take his wife and keep her for yourself. She's nearly as beautiful as your own wife, Kira, isn't she? It's a pity watching such a pretty girl married to a useless wimp!

- Just a precision : Peter is far from being a useless wimp. He has just pussy fucked our four girls until they climaxed before spending himself in her mouths. Be sure they didn't spare him! He has been a university boxing champion and competed in judo for England. He is still practicing. Better be polite with him!

- Then why is he acting like a wimp?

- He just loves to be humiliated!

- Then propose him to come back with his pretty slut-wife. I promise him plenty of humiliations, some of them he never dreamed of!

- I'll tell him!

Peter slept in the car. He was so exhausted that Kyrhan and Dan had to carry him into his bedroom and let him rest.

Dan, Kyrhan and Jean were perfectly able to fulfill all the four girls' wishes. They had changed into thongs and none of them had put on even a bikini bra. The three men watched with delight the four pairs of proud breasts defying gravity. They had sat in pairs, except Kyrhan who had grabbed Brigitte and Virginia. He had his arms around their shoulders and he was actively mauling their breasts. The domineering Brigitte was making fast progress as she was moaning and mewing, just like Virginia. She acted the perfect slut as she had taken her breasts in her hands, had squeezed them pretty hard to make them jut forward and was pressing them into Kyrhan's hands and mouth, when he turned his face toward her. She seemed hot enough to be ready to entertain Kira's team of Dalits like any other girl of Kyrhan's harem. It had become the ultimate rite of passage in their group.

Dan went to the fridge for some refreshments. He came back heavily loaded with Coke, orange juices, Boga (a local lemonade) bottles and a few beer cans. He nearly came into his pants when he discovered that Jean had taken off Kira's red thongs, made her on her back on the table in the center of the room. He had placed wooden pegs on her breasts and on her belly. He was fucking her with everyone watching, making lewd comments or suggestions in circle around her navel and nipples. Kira seemed to enjoy her new situation, being openly dominated by him! She pressed her breasts against his chest. The pegs must be hurting terribly but she seemed not to care.

Jean's movements became wilder and wilder while Kira moaned more and more urgently. She climaxed wildly and collapsed on the table. Jean had not cummed. He carried her in his arms to a mattress near the swimming pool. He left the pegs torturing her breasts and even added two more to close her cunt lips. To prevent her from taking them off, he tied her four limbs to nearby trees. She would remain as she was until she was untied, whether she liked it or not.

Jean then turned to Leena. She offered no resistance when he took her in his arms to deposit her on the table. He took off her blue thong and used it as a gag, blocking it into position with Kira's thong. She threw her head back on the table, sporting an enraptured face with her eyes tightly closed as Dan and Jean were sucking both her breasts and Kyrhan was eating her pussy and nibbling at her clit. She had such an angelic view. Brigitte pushed her crotch against her lips to silence her.

As Leena was known to be the more submissive girl of the group, she was given no mercy and she asked for none. Jean started to grope her swollen tits. Having delivered her twin babies just a few months ago, she had been kept in milk for the pleasure of Peter and her greengrocer. Gupta was now selling in his shop fresh milk, direct from her udders, pretending it was produced by a mare. Its taste was unmistakably different from cow milk being less rich in fat or goat milk, having a sweeter taste. He made her squat above a pail and hand milked her with great pleasure for him and some soreness for her.

During these vacations, she had taken a breast pump to relieve herself and continue the production for Gupta's benefit but she had discovered it stimulated her a lot and made her especially horny. She had limited its use as much as possible. Peter had volunteered to suck her the previous days but he was out for the night. The result was that her breasts were swollen and aching. Some milk could already be seen oozing from her distended tits. When Jean discovered why his chest was getting wet, he called for general attention.

Leena tried to explain why she had hidden to them that detail every one was now quite keen to take advantage from. The three men took turns to drink directly from her breasts but they soon got bored. She tried to resist the placement of the breast pumps. She soon found herself secured to the trunk of a big palm tree. The ropes tied her wrists up and there were restraints above her torso and at her midriff. Her breasts were totally available and she was nearly free from the waist down except for a rope rsecuring her ankles to the tree trunk that prevented her from kicking.

The pump was immediately attached to her left breast. Jean switched it on and watched the bottle fill up slowly. Leena immediately started to moan desperately as her sexual need blossomed with the mechanical milking of her breasts. Jean pulled and raised the pump by two or three inches. Leena felt as if her tits had been teared from her chest. He took another wooden peg and placed it directly on her extended nipple. He examined the bottle that was already half filled with milk.

- Good, but I think you should have hormone shots to boost your production. Gupta would love it!

He seemed to be very fond playing with her tits. Suddenly she screamed, surprised by a hard slap on the side of her left breast followed by another one on the other. She looked at him with reproaching eyes.

- I've been told that a good thrashing would most likely increase your production. Hey guys, I can't lash her properly with the breast pump on her breast. I'll try to whip her buttocks. Help me tie her on the small table. Her breasts will hang free and her bottom will be raised, a perfect target for me to gain some experience! Leena, I'm afraid you'll no more sit down for a couple of days when I'll have finished with you.

Jean was proved right : the pump attached to her breast filled the second half of the bottle in half the time that had been required for the first one. They attached the pump to the other tit and a steady flow could be seen filling the bottle.

- Good, our cow just needed a little stimulation. A good lesson I'll develop with you, Virginia, when you come into milk too. I should devise a special bench for you allowing you to be milked, spanked, whipped and fucked in your three holes at the same place! It would be just in the mood if you would give birth on your four, like an animal. The video would be a hit at Saint Azul fair!

The three men took turns fucking Leena's cunt then her ass hole before cumming in her mouth. Kyrhan took the last place in her cunt and ass hole for evident reasons. Leena was screaming her pleasure to the skies as he was filling her to her limits. Kyrhan had switched on the CD player to cover somewhat her screams. At least, the neighbors wouldn't call the police! Jean turned toward Brigitte and Virginia.

- Who of you wants to be the next one?

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12