Erotic Lesbian Massage Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,809 Followers

"Ok?" She whispered.

"Yes" I replied amazing myself that I was talking so openly to another woman about her breasts.

"You like my breasts Cat?"

"Yes" I stammered. "They look beautiful."

"They are very similar in size and shape to yours Cat."

"Are they?" I asked feeling a little embarrassed wondering where this was leading.

"Yes they are full and ripe just like yours are" she replied, her fingers going to the buttons at the neckline of her dress. I watched in amazement as holding my gaze she slowly undid them one by one. She pulled the dress apart so that both of her gorgeous breasts were completely exposed to my gaze. My first reaction was how her nipples stuck out so much. 'Was that arousal' I wondered feeling my own excitement rising as I looked at her boobs. Amelia cupped her breasts and pushed them together.

"You like?"

Gulping I managed a hoarse. "Yes."

She leaned forward.

"You really do Cat?"

"Yes Amelia I do."

"Touch them Cat, touch my breasts."

My hand involuntarily reached out and I softly touched her right breast just above her darkish areola and erect nipple. Arching her back, she pushed them towards me and more firmly against my hand.

"Cup them for me."

Although the feeling on my hands was not that different to when I cupped my own breasts the 'feelings' in my brain and body were totally different. 'I'm touching another woman's breasts' I thought as Amelia wiggled her body.

"Squeeze them" she whispered.

It felt fantastic. I cupped and squeezed her lovely boobs, I stroked and rubbed them.

"Yes Cat, yes" she sighed. "Pinch my nipples."

I pinched both at the same time. They had the same 'rubbery' feel as mine, but the sensations that roared through me were so different to those I got when I pinched my breasts.

"You like this?" She asked our eyes meeting.

"Yes" I gulped. "I do."

"Come" she suddenly said standing up.

I almost giggled at the double entendre.

"Sorry" she said smiling when she realised. "I mean stand up."

I did.

"Turn round."

I did and I felt her undo the ties at the back of the robe.

"Turn back."

I faced her and stared into her eyes as she slowly eased the robe away from me and dropped it onto the settee. I stood before her naked.

"Are you ready for the next stage Cat?"

"Yes Amelia" I replied as I looked at her. She was still wearing the dress with the top rolled down so that her breasts were bare. They really were magnificent for they must have been at least C and perhaps even D cup size and there was no sign whatsoever of them sagging.

"You know this is more than just massage don't you?"

Thinking to myself that as I had been made to cum at least three times that was bloody obvious.

"I'm not quite sure what you mean Amelia."

"I mean that we see our service as being more than massaging women like you to an orgasm."

Still having no idea what she was on a bout I merely nodded. I was, though, beginning to feel a little awkward standing there naked with her topless wondering what was going to happen next.

"We see what we do as helping women find their true sexuality Cat. It's not just about sexual release."

"Oh I see" I stammered as Amelia came closer to me and took my hand. For a moment I thought she was going to kiss me, but she didn't and instead whispered.

"Come on the others will be waiting" she says. "But hold on a moment" she adds as we get near to the door. Looking straight at me she bent down and pushed her dress down and off her legs. She wasn't wearing panties. I gulped when I saw that she was totally bald. It looked lovely.

We went into the massage room. The two Thai girls and Kirchen were already in the room when the naked Amelia and I walked in. The Thai girls were also naked and Kirchen was topless wearing just a black micro skirt; she had great legs. She had hardly any swell to her breasts, but she had extremely prominent, very dark coloured almost brown nipples.

"On the table Cat" Amelia ordered. "On your back please."

I then had the most erotic experience I'd ever had. I was massaged by the four girls. The Thai girls focused on my feet and legs, Kirchen on my middle and Amelia on the upper part of my body.

The Thai girls touch was light and concentrated on my inner thighs. They fluttered up and down the inside of each of my thighs persuading them further apart until my legs were open about as far as they could be. I was acutely aware that would expose my cunt and that both of them and Kirchen would be able see it in all its glistening glory.

Kirchen didn't massage me in the firm way she had earlier. Her touch was almost as soft as the Thai girls as she slithered her hands and fingers all over my waist and stomach working downward towards my pubic mound. My mind kept visualising the moment when the four hands moving upwards would meet the two coming downwards. I wondered where that would be?

And Amelia, oh yes Amelia. She was standing naked at the head of the table. I couldn't see her but her hands were on my face, shoulders and upper chest sending such thrills through my body. And then she started to massage, well caress really, in the most incredible way. Starting with her hands resting lightly on my collar bones she slowly and lightly slid them downwards. Onto my breasts, over my nipples, down the bottoms of each boob, onto my lower chest, across my waist, onto my stomach and down almost onto my mound where her and Kirchen's caresses became undistinguishable. Tremendous sensations were coming from everywhere, but especially from Amelia for of course to reach my waist and beyond she had to lean forward over me. And of course for her to do that she had to bend almost ninety degrees at the waist. And of course as she did that so her full breasts firstly dangled over my face and then brushed against it. The feel of the soft flesh of her breasts and the slightly firmer sensation of her clearly hardened nipples on the sensitive skin of my face was incredible. Up and down my face they slithered. Caressing my forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks and lips they sent such tremors through me as I realised I was being massaged by a pair of tits.

I was so aroused by this that I started to gasp and moan. Her reaction was immediate and so erotic. Lifting the top of her body a little she brushed her erect nipples all over my face as she squeezed, stroked, rubbed and gently pinched my tits. She rubbed one of her nipples along my lips and then left it dangling right there. It was like forbidden fruit. It was tempting me and inviting me. It was being so suggestive and ultimately so persuasive. She knew exactly what she wanted, but did I know what I wanted and what I should or would do. As that bud tantalisingly caressed my lower lip I felt Kirchen rubbing me right on my mound. Slowly and inexorably it was going nearer and nearer to my clit as at the same time the two Thai girls' fingers slithered further and further up my thighs that were now, almost lewdly spread as wide as I could get them. For some inexplicable reason I raised my knees

"Kiss them" I heard Amelia whisper as Kirchen touched my clit. "Suck my nipples Cat."

There was no hesitation now. I had crossed most of the bridges that before today had been such attractive opportunities, but still barriers. This was yet another, but I tore it down with one lick of my tongue. The feeling as that slid across her nipple was marvellous. I felt Kirchen hold my wrist. She pulled my hand and pushed it up her short skirt and between her legs right onto her wetness.

I felt Amelia push downwards so that the half acorn shaped lump of pink, rubbery flesh slid between my lips. I parted my teeth and took it between then. Biting softly I sucked on her teat.

It was delicious and such a fucking turn on I started to cum. But that was fine, it was justified and natural. After all I now had Amelia squeezing and pinching my tits and nipples, the two Thai girls stroking my cunt lips and pushing their fingers inside me and Kirchen rubbing my clit. On top of all that my fingers had slid up Kirchen and I was now greedily sucking Amelia's wonderful breasts.

I was I realised being fucked by four women in what truly was an erotic lesbian massage experience.

Amelia surely had helped me find my sexuality.

I had three more massages and god knows how many orgasms before leaving at around ten that evening. Before I left I asked Amelia if I could arrange another appointment.

"You may darling, but I also do offer an escort service, maybe you would prefer to use that?"

"How does it work?"

"We meet, maybe have lunch or dinner then we go to bed and have wonderful sex. Would you like that?"

It took me no time at all to say that I would. Amelia smiled.

"So darling you have had your erotic lesbian massage experience and now you will have your erotic lesbian experience won't you?"

Smiling back as she kissed me goodbye I replied.

"Yes Amelia I will."

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,809 Followers