Erotic Massage Ch. 10

Story Info
Nandita gets more than a massage at Goa beach resort.
1.8k words
3.85
104.2k
17
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Nandita again. I am narrating a remarkable experience of mine with a masseur during last month. My Husband was selected as a winner in a lucky draw contest. The prize is a three days stay at a beach resort at Goa. I was really excited to know this and we prepared for the stay and reached Goa. The first day we went for site seeing and rest of the day enjoyed in the resort. The next day we had a Spa Package. My husband was not interested in the spa treatment so he asked me to go ahead with the package. So I contacted the receptionist and booked for the spa treatment.

I went to the Spa and a lady receptionist greeted me with a smile. I introduced myself and asked the details of the treatment. She explained the treatment procedure and the benefits of the treatment. I was much impressed on this and preferred the oil massage. She asked me whether I prefer a female masseur or male masseur. I preferred female. She fixed the appointment at for massage at 03.p.m. in the evening and for the pedicure in the morning 11.00 a.m. I went to spa for pedicure in the morning and had good lunch in their multi cuisine restaurant. In the evening I went to the spa. The receptionist took me to the massage room and introduced me to the lady masseur. Sheela the masseur greeted me and as a formal she also gave the idea of the massage. She asked me to change my clothes. I removed my salwar. I was semi nude with bra and panty.

She asked me to sit on the stool. I did so. Then she applied oil on my neck area, back and started doing her job. I felt the rare experience of the massage. So far I never had the massage experience. She asked me to lay on the wooden bed and requested to remove my bra and panty. I felt embarrassed.

She said there is nothing wrong since she is also a female and that too she is a professional masseur. I removed my bra and panty. She said "Madam you have a wonderful breast and your structure is also in good proportion. I smiled and said "Thanks". She did the head massage and moved to my neck area. She is good in her profession and did the job in a passionate manner.

She applied the oil on my breast and massaged my breast. My breast became harder and harder. Then she moved to my hip area, applied oil on my navel and gave a nice royal touch massage. She came to the lower zone. She massaged my legs, toe and thigh. When she was massaging my thigh I really felt the heat. She slowly moved to the pubic area. But she didn't touch the mount. Her hands were moving around my pubic area. But she is not touching the sensational area. It seems that she is teasing my control. My pussy was longing to get the touch of her hand. But she didn't . My inner feelings begged` Sheela, please play with my pussy'. But she carefully did her job.

Suddenly the receptionist came and excused us. She apologized me for troubling, she also explained me their critical situation. One of their special guest already booked for the massage has come for massage but the female masseur who was supposed to come for the noon shift has not turned up. They asked me whether I object if they provide me a male masseur for me to continue the treatment and take back Sheela. I said "There is no objection from my side" Both of them thanked me. Sheela asked Mangal to come in and introduced him to me and also said "Mangal is an excellent masseur". Mangal was around 35 years and he was taller than me and with good physique. He wished me and asked "Mam Shall I continue the massage. I said "Please go ahead".

Now Mangal started his treatment. He was wearing shorts and T-shirt. He started from my neck, then moved to my breast. He massaged my boobs and nipples. My nipples became hard and I felt the real excitement. He moved to my hip and massaged my stomach, navel and came to my feet. He massaged my toe, then moved to my legs then to thigh. He massaged inch by inch of my body. I felt the heat. When he was massaging my thigh I opened my legs wide without knowing me due to the pleasure. Now his hands came to the pubic hair zone. He applied oil on both the sides of my pussy and massaged. Now I was at the uncontrolled stage. He came closer to me. Some times his body touched my body. He was massaging my boobs, playing with the nipples. I was moaning. He was playing with my boobs.

Mangal said "Madam you have a marvelous boobs and good structure. I kept moaning. At one particular stage I can't control myself and suddenly I hold his hands. He asked me "Mam, you want to continue this? I said "Yes". I completely widened my legs due to pleasure and said "Mangal please take me to the heaven". He understood my feelings and immediately removed his dress. I saw his fully erected penis, which is almost 8" long and 2 1/2" thick. He took a condom from the drawer and wore it. He wide opened my legs and inserted his monster cock in my pussy. My pussy was tight to his cock. He applied more pressure and inserted his cock fully inside my pussy. I screamed "Oh! Mangaaall! Aaaaaah!,.

Now he started his bull work. His hands were playing on my boobs and his cock entered inside my pussy and reached maximum depth. I was gasping for air. I never took such a huge cock inside my pussy. He fit tight inside my pussy. He increased his speed and started ramping my pussy. I moaned due to pleasure. Due to his front and back movement my boobs were swinging and I felt the heat of his penis. He closed my mouth with his mouth and fucked me hard. He licked and sucked my breast and fondled my boobs. He lifted my both legs and fucked me nicely. I said, Mangal I am reaching the orgasm. He smiled and said "Nanditaji, but I didn't reach my climax". I was unable to tolerate his speed and started crying but he was fucking me like a horse. Each time he went deep inside my pussy and I felt the heat.

I said "Mangal, Please do slowly. But he never bothered about my plea. At last he reached his climax and immediately took his cock from my pussy and pulled the condom and released his full load of sperm on my breast and massaged my breast with his sperm. I asked "Mangal, what is the name of the white cream you applied on my boobs? He said "Its Mangal's home made Cream"

We relaxed for some time and Mangal asked me "How was the experience". I said "Superb". I got up from the bed. He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. He took me to the shower and we had a nice shower. He played with my boobs and licked my pussy. Like his cock his tongue also did magic inside me. He licked my pussy thoroughly and made me to fly in the air. Again I reached the orgasm.

I said "Mangal, tomorrow I am leaving so once again you fuck me hard". Mangal agreed and we went to the massage room. He asked me stand and hold the edges of the massage table and adjust my legs to the "V" shape. I did so. From the back he cupped my breast. Hold my hip and played with my navel, fondled my ass. He kissed my neck, bit my butt, kissed inch my inch and licked my entire body hugged me tightly and played his hands on my pubic hair zone. Due to this foreplay we both got aroused he asked me to bend and he adjusted my position feasible for him. He wore a condom and patted my butt. Suddenly he inserted his penis inside my pussy. I screamed due to sudden pain. He said "What Nanditaji, I already made your pussy extra deep and extra wide but still you are screaming? He started fucking me and I was gasping for air. I felt that his cock is hitting my extreme end of vagina.

He fucked me about five minutes and got exhausted and took his penis from my pussy. He turned me towards him and hugged me tightly. He said "Nanditaji, I never had such a great experience. I love you too much" and kissed my body inch by inch. We sat in the nude position and talked for some time. He said he had fun with so many women. I asked "How you are making the guest to your prey? He said "I know the sexual arousing points of the body and I know how to tickle female's feeling and how to play with that feeling. Seeing the face I can make out their feelings and play accordingly. But fun with you is amazing and I didn't expect such a great evening. .

I sat close together and he was playing with my boobs. He bit my nipples and sucked my boobs. I played my hands on his chest and my right hand came down and hold his penis. I played with his balls and shaked his shaft. Slowly his penis became hard. I stood and went to the cupboard from where he took the condom. I saw a pack of condoms and took one from the pack. I wore it on his penis and kneeled down between his legs. I bent and took his cock in my mouth and started giving a blow job. He didn't expect this and he was happy too.

I took his cock deep inside my mouth and it hit my throat. I bit the tip of the cock and sucked. He lifted his hip up and helped me to take his cock fully inside my mouth. He pushed my face close to his pubic hair. His cock went inside my mouth deeply He said "Nanditaji, stop for a while let us attain the 69 position so that both of us can taste others private parts". I stopped for a while and stood up. He lay on the massage table and I was on his top at 69 position. I took his cock in my mouth and at the same time he sucked my pussy. We both were giving pleasure to each. He sucked my pussy deep and deep. I was very happy. Finally we both reached the climax. He drank my pussy juice completely and licked the walls of my pussy. I shivered for a moment. We got to the feet and hugged each other. Then we dressed and came out of the massage room. I went to my room. My Goa experience was really a nice and remarkable experience, which I cannot forget in my lifetime.