Erotic Motions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
730 Followers

Beer Can looked into Lilly's eyes as he inched his thing into her. He was gauging if she was in pain. He moved in very slowly. Both she and he rolled their ass to move from side to side. He cunt lips were pulled inside her, as was the skin below her clit, so now his cock was rubbing directly on her clit. The other men disappeared into the shadows. The cameras were recording the action from every angle.

Finally, he was buried in her body. It was his time to put on a show. He exploded into action. His ass was a blur as he slid up and down on her so that he was driving into her from several angles. Her cunt was a flaming inferno. Her long wailing moan raised the hair on the camera operators' necks. As she came, so did he. It was over. The lights were turned off. She lies trembling on the bed for several minutes. Ted helped her up. She was shown where the bathroom was. Everything she needed was there. She douched, showered, put on make up and perfume and made her way to the first floor.

She was quietly chatting with Ted, when Hazen came down, with Kathy on his arm.

"How was your evening," Ted asked, Hazen.

"Could not have been finer."

Looking at Lilly, Hazen said. Was Ted up to snuff?"

Both Lilly and Ted laughed, as Lilly said, "He was up all right."

A week after Lilly and Hazen returned to Wisconsin, a package arrived in the mail. It was a movie, and an invitation to meet again at Erotic Motions. Lilly and Hazen often watch the movie and then fuck like there is no tomorrow.

Softly
Softly
730 Followers
12