Erotic Night

Story Info
It starts innocently, but ends passionately.
1k words
4.4
25.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
007s Girl
007s Girl
12 Followers

We laughed and I climbed on top of his naked body, straddling his waist and leaning down to kiss his sweet lips. My breasts pressed against his chest. Skin to skin. It felt so good. He put his arms around me and pulled me to him as I kissed his neck softly in the way he likes. I've never known any man to love kisses like he does.

As if a door were opened, He clutched my hips and I continued to kiss him. His neck, his face, his bare shoulders, down his chest and back up. His skin is so cool to my lips and tastes so sweet and salty at the same time. He isn't reluctant, but yet it takes a minute to realize what is happening and soon it goes from innocent kisses to harder, deeper, more passionate ones. His hands tighten their hold on my hips.

In my movement of kissing his entire upper body, our lower bodies rub against each other and I can feel his semi-erect dick grown harder against my wetness. I don't want to take it further than sweet kisses. The most passion we've shown yet. The seconds pass into hours as we continue to hold each other tightly, kissing over and over. He grasps my face to kiss me so deeply. His tongue sliding into my mouth, ever so softly. I gasp as he's never touched me like this before and I kiss him back just as deeply.

Hands still holding onto the sides of my face, he licks my lips and makes me shudder. Yes, I desire him. He is the only man to make me reach such climactic heights. Heights I have never reached before and most likely never will again. Our lips touch. Eyes closed. Deeper and deeper until a small moan escapes my lips. This brings him harder to me and I can feel myself growing so much wetter.

My lips move faster now, down his neck over his chest. Kissing each nipple and letting my tongue flicker over them, I feel his hands heighten on my hips again.

He told me once that he likes my ass, but I know how much more than that he likes my hips. To grab them, and to use in pulling me closer. Many a time when he is on top of me he pulls my hips, lodging himself deep into me and holding them firmly in the place he wants them.

But tonight, tonight he was more aggressive than ever and I found the erotica of it turning me on that much more. I grew wetter still until I began to feel myself sliding my wet lips over his hard cock. I wouldn't put him inside me just yet. No, I wanted it to build more and more. I wanted him to tell me.

His tongue continued to slide over my lips and into my waiting mouth. We kissed deeper than ever. I couldn't wait.

"Do you want to be inside me?" I asked, kissing him between each word. He nodded, but stopped me.

"Not yet," he said breathlessly. "I want you to suck it first."

I smiled and more than happily replied softly, "I'd love to."

He knows that for me pleasing him is the most important thing. And to please him tonight, would start with sucking his huge, erect cock into my mouth. I found myself aching for it. Wanting his dick down my throat. I wanted to feel him cum against the back of it. I wanted to suck him dry.

I kissed down his chest, pausing to kiss each nipple and made my way between his parted legs to take him there. I brought my hand to him and licked the head so gently. His first moan escaped.

"Yesssssss," I heard him half whisper, half sigh.

It made me wet and it made me hot. I engulfed his entire cock right then. Up and down his shaft, over the head. His most sensitive part. After a few minutes I went lower and took each of his balls individually into my mouth and began to suck them which caused more moaning and deep, heavy breathing. Then I went back to his cock.

"Yes, suck it," he breathed. "It feels so good!"

I began to suck both harder and deeper, knowing that I could make him cum. That in fact, I alone have made him cum through hot oral sex, not once but several times. I knew I could do it again and set my sights on doing so even before he breathed.

"Yes, I want to cum in your mouth."

His words not only cinched what I was already going to do, but made me wetter at the thought of swallowing his hot cum. I worked my mouth faster and his hands came down to hold my head. I love it when he guides me.

There was one final whisper of a "yes" as I felt him explode within me. There was a lot of it and it tasted so bitter and good.

His body jerked as I swallowed the bulk of it and continued to attempt at getting every last drop out. Using my hand to squeeze his still erect cock, I drained him. I then proceeded to what I call "clean up". Licking every inch of his cock clean of every drop of cum. I do love spending time licking at him and kissing his large dick.

Soon he pulled me up to him where he cradled me tightly, his breathing still hard, and let his lips flow over my face. I love the way he comforts me and holds me, telling me both with words and actions that he loves me.

"That was amazing," he whispered into my hair and I nuzzled his neck.

Soon we were wrapped tightly in each others arms, our bodies pressed together. He caressed my back like only he can as we drifted off into satiated sleep.

Then morning came, but that is another story.

007s Girl
007s Girl
12 Followers