Erotic Pain

Story Info
First taste of erotic pain through her Masters flogger.
3.5k words
4.43
33.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She enters the darkened room, walking carefully, on sure, bare feet, to the dresser. Taking a taper from the brass holder, she strikes a match, the sulfur smell reaching her nose as the flame flares bright a moment. She lights the taper and gently blows out the match. Guarding the candle flame, she crosses to the dark corner where a large pillar candle sits on atop a cast iron stand waiting to be lit. She lights the candle; the light throwing a deep shadow over her as she steps again into the darkened room to the other three corners. The light of the candles provide a soft glow and deep shadows through out the room as she puts out her starting taper and returns it to the sconce on the dresser. She touches the button on the prearranged CD player. Eerie, dark, Celtic vibes echo through the room as she moves toward the bed returning to her place.

She kneels quietly on the rug before the bed arranging her body, as He desires. She aligns her body to face the door and kneels with her rounded thighs wide, showing her silky smooth pouting lips for His attention. Her sea green eyes watch the door intently. Her roman features are cast in shadows thrown by the candlelight. She lifts her chin slightly, showing Him her swanlike neck. Her auburn hair floating in gentle curls over her shoulders rests along the top of her heavy breast. Her back arches, long fingers clasp delicately behind her, looking much like a confident and ancient fertility goddess. Her voluptuous body shivers slightly. Her nipples tighten in the cool room as she thinks of the sensations He will cause in her body. Her arousal fills the room with the soft smell of sex, mixed with hot candle wax. Her belly, rounded by birth, aches with a rolling hunger to feel His touch on her sensually charged body; there she waits. After an indeterminate period of time, her mind wanders to what He could have planned for the night.

Her thoughts turn darker as the music drifts through her heart. The dangerous rhythm and melodies play and tease until she is apprehensive and full of nervous energy. Even with her sea colored eyes trained on the door she jumps, her goose-prickled breast bouncing softly as she sees Him appear in the doorway. He casts quick studied glance about the room, checking her details before fixing His eyes on her.

He is dressed completely in black, the black jeans tight along His well-formed thighs, to the 2-inch leather belt, buckled with a silver clasp shaped as a dragon. His trim waist rises up through a silk shirt, covering a full expansive chest the buckles and buttons catching the candlelight.

His shadowed eyes pierce into her soul. He takes in her carefully prepared posture. She can see the longing and desire in His eyes as they travel her body. Exuding confidence and Dominant Power, He walks slowly toward her, candle lit shadows glancing off the angled featured of His face.

With a furtive glance she takes in His dark hair begging for her hands to muss it, traveling over His body, watching His muscled chest lift slightly with His measured breath and down to His large strong hands. The square backs and large long fingers curl slightly at His side.

The music plays dark and entrancing in the background. He stops a foot from her. Looking down at her as she tips her head back to keep eye contact. Seeing the slight shake of His head she drops her eyes and chin to look straight ahead, a blush over her face. Damn… He had told her not to move, she thinks to herself. He moves in a very slow circle taking in her posture and careful positioning. Tapping her foot with a black boot to indicate she straighten it… running a soft hand over her hair… “Very good my sweet… tonight will be a good night.”

Walking across the room, He opens the Toy box. Crouching before it, He pulls a few items from the box. First, her favorite deep purple silk scarf, running it slippery through His hands as He searches for the next item. A purple-laced leather flogger is pulled from the box next as He looks over His shoulder to be sure she has not moved. She is looking straight ahead still, long delicate hands clasped behind her back. She listens intently as He rummages through the box. Placing the scarf and the flogger on the night table beside Him, He closes the box with a click of the latch. He rises and she hears Him open the display case that holds their knives. She shivers slightly, knowing He intends one of them to crawl over her skin. After a few moments, He pulls a blade, a folding knife with a long straight blade black handle and weight firm in His hand from the cabinet, adding it to the flogger and scarf on the table.

He picks the scarf up and turns to her, running the silk through His fingers. He steps behind her. Kneeling down, He reaches over her shoulder brushing her auburn hair back. Whispering in her ear “here baby let me help you with this”; He places the blindfold over her eyes. Her perfume trickles through His senses the sweet fresh fragrance filling His mind. With a kiss to that special place on the side of her neck, just there…, the room goes dark beneath the silken scarf. She feels Him rise and move around her body feeling His hands on her elbows, pulling her hands free from behind her. Her arms rise to Him, so He may take her hands, pulling her up from her kneel to stand blindfolded before Him.

Slowly He leads her to the bed and tells her to lie out on the bed. He adjusts the cuffs always kept tied to their large four-poster bed. Fitting them on her hands and ankles, He tightens them to fit snuggly over her wrists and ankles. He buckles them into place so that she is spread eagle over the bed. She feels the cool satin beneath her back and legs, her head flat on the mattress. She turns her head to where He is now standing, right near the nightstand. Hearing Him pick something from the table, she waits, anticipating the next sensation anxiously. He moves to kneel beside her on the bed and strokes the leather tails of the flogger lightly over her body.

The tickling sensations raise goose flesh in a trail behind them. His other hand warms her up, caressing her breasts, first one, kneading it softly in His hand then the other as she draws deep breaths. Her sight gone, she can only hear and feel the sensations of his hands. One strokes over her body softly, now moving over her mound; her breath quickens as the other brushes across her nipples softly then more firmly until they are tight and hard under His fingers. Her heart skips as the loose tails of the flogger tickling caressingly over her belly and up over her breasts.

Softly they brush against her hardened nipples she draws a sudden breath, the tickling roll of desire slipping through her body turns more serious. The leather brushing tantalizingly over her throat before heading back down her body while his hand has drifted somewhat lower resting splayed across her mound cupping her gently in his large firm hand his fingers spread softly along her moist hot slit.

Rubbing softly along her lips she sighs heavily and bites her lip as her desire becomes more evident in the wetness seeping into His hand. Pressing down firmly she feels His fingers bathed in her juices as they sink inside her folds. Stroking firmly along Her hot insides the middle finger dipping into her pussy and moving a dangerous circle just inside with each curling stroke. Suddenly a second finger joins his first one and He sinks them deeply into her hot wet pussy touching her womb as she gasps and whimpers slightly, she rolls her hips urgently upward to Him. His thumb finds her clit and begins to massage and rub it firmly in counter point to His now stroking fingers, fingers stroking deep inside firming up her g-spot, moving her toward orgasm at an alarming pace. Her shaky breaths become soft moans as she nears the edge. He keeps stroking until she is moaning loudly coupling the sensation by the leather tails sliding softly over her breasts and nipples keeping them tight and heated.

Calling out her need. Begging for her release as He had taught her. He whispers to her. “Not yet my pet… hold on now… not nearly enough.” stroking His fingers deep and hard, his hands drenched as her scent fills the air and surrounds his senses. He presses down hard on her clit stalling her orgasm just as it is about to erupt her moans turning to gasping whimpers as his fingers are suddenly withdrawn and only his thumb remains pressing down on her clit.

Keeping her at the edge. Not allowing the desperate release she needs slowly He pulls his hand away as she arches her hips toward Him her body wanting its release as the fires burn hot and hungry through her. Her cries subside to heavy breathing once again; the leather strips now flowing over her body from neck to knees calming and yet arousing her at the same time. He flicks a thumb or hand over her nipples to keep them hot and ready. Feeling her arousal increase under his touch He suddenly reaches between her thighs and buries his two fingers completely into her waiting wet pussy. She cries out in exquisite sensation as his fingers jam tight into her body. Hard, fast and deep, stroking against her g-spot occasionally.

Her flesh rippling as He pounds relentlessly into her driving her directly to the edge as she grinds her hips against his hand begging and calling for Him to let her go. Fighting hard and losing ground against the burning consuming desire she feels in her soul; calling out for release. Needing it shivering and quaking beneath his hand writhing in her cuffed bondage pulling at the restraints. Her calls become sobbing wracking moans He slows his hand until his fingers simply rest inside her the edge ever so slowly subsiding to a heated rolling fire deep inside her. The feeling flows from her clit through her womb up to her hungrily tingling breast and nipples. Giving her only a moment to rest she feels the buckles released from her hands and ankles.

He breathes deep, His dark eyes showing desire and anticipation, His voice heavy and laced with hunger as he pulls her up onto her knees. Fixing her blindfold to be sure it has not come loose while she thrashed about the bed; He guides her to the bottom corner of the bed. Taking her hands tying them together with a length of cord He ties them to the post above her head. Adjusting her knees with the handle of the flogger spreading them before moving the rawhide laced handle up between her thighs. He kneels behind her pressing His body to hers; she feels the bulge of His cock hard against her back. His chest rising and falling in deep ravenous breathes, His voice husky and filled with passion as He whispers in her ear. “Now precious…you need to stay real still. Did the leather not feel good on your body? Did you not feel the fire? You need this my pet the hot burning of the leather on your skin. I will teach you to love the taste of this fire.” As he is speaking he moves the handle slowly between her thighs and runs it along her hot wet lips letting the rawhide rub across her clit. His other hand is wrapped around her chest softly pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers, her soft little moans echoing in T/their ears. “Slowly and deliberately I will take you to the edge of both pleasure and pain. Trust me precious, let go of your fear and just experience this.”

Pulling the handle away from her lips He backs away; she feels him climb off the bed, He admires her body tied there as His desire grows. He replaces the flogger with His hand stroking her pussy lightly. His fingers playing over the insides of her moist lips, they glide over her clit causing her moans to increase as her arousal once again builds. Stepping back before she can react she feels a light slap across her ass causing her to jump as the leather tails are fanned across the roundness of her cheeks, jarring her mind back slightly she stills, listening she hears a soft whisper as He slaps the flogger lightly across her ass again. His fingers moving up and down her hungry lips working their familiar magic; her mind drifts back to the pleasure building, the orgasm being coaxed from her body. “That's my girl, that wasn’t bad. Was it? Do you want to feel it again?” his throaty voice sounding to the right or her ear. His fingers driving deep inside her body, drawing them up against her g-spot manipulating her body toward the edge as she whimpers softly indecisive and apprehensive of the next blow.

He strokes her inexorably closer to the edge, she grinds herself against His fingers longing for that edge, the demanding between her thighs. His voice suddenly breaks through her thoughts, “Tell me you want to feel the burn, the pain as it heats your skin and excites your body, Tell me, Tell me now or I stop.” Still anxious she nods slightly. “No precious, use your voice. Tell me.” His fingers begin to pull away and she moans louder… “No, please don’t stop,” she begs, “Please I want to feel it again.” Hearing what He was wanting, longing for, the power, the control, and the rush causing His cock to grow even harder. The first step in her surrender to Him is done. Plunging His fingers into her pussy again He swings the flogger, it swishes through the air splaying the leather strips across her ass slightly harder causing her to gasp.

Her body stiffens and struggles to accept the stinging needles of pain, jerking slightly and calling out in shock as the heat mingles with her own rolling and viscously caged fire. He strokes her clit with his thumb as she slowly relaxes accepting and taking in the pain as she rises toward the edge once again; only to feel the smack of the flogger hitting her, warming her ass yet again, eating through her needy fogged mind. She gasps again calling out loudly as the stripes begin to sting she drops her head to the post pressing against it in as the pain rages a war with the pleasure and passion she feels. He watches and feels her body react to each stroke now. Knows of the battle raging inside her from the pain and the pleasure she is feeling, her mind searching needing to understand how she can feel such excitement as the pain increases. There should be a difference, a separation of the two sensations, shouldn't there be?

Pumping his fingers slowly deep inside her pussy keeping her right on the edge her moans building softly and urgently as He tells her “Tell me when you are ready.” She nods feeling the fire, the heat and sting of needles splayed against her ass. Summoning her strength she nods decisively remembering to use her voice in a cracking tone, “Yes, I’m ready.” He pulls his fingers from her pussy much to her dismay but lovingly cups her breast slowly massaging and caressing it a moment before she hears the whirling sound of the flogger as the strips of leather bite into her ass quickly twice in succession. The sting heats her further as she presses her head hard against the post, her moans increasing. Her mind struggling, trying to sort fear from pain, and heat from arousal, soon the sensations mingle and bind slowly edging the fear from her mind as the burn and arousal begin to form together edging along the pain.

Stroking quickly down her body he slips his hand once again into her pussy. Rubbing her clit firmly then teasingly soft assured by her calling cries that she is desperately close to orgasm, He thrusts two fingers deep inside her poising them just there over her sweet spot. Growling deeply into her ear he demands, “You need to cum now don’t you. You want to bathe my hand in your hot juices.” Whimpering and sobbing she nods and moans. Begging for Him to let her cum let the orgasm he has been holding on edge all night break free, tears soaking into the blindfold as she begs to climax.

“Then cum for me baby,” he growls stroking her g-spot and clit together “cum NOW, let go. Cum for ME.” Crying out her release and joy as her body begins to quake and shudder; she feels a sudden hard slapping sting echo through her body as he swings the flogger hard down several times as her body shakes and her cries increase to screams her orgasm ripping her heart from her laboring chest. Tightening and milking his fingers inside her the sting of the leather on her ass echoing the flash of heat inside her. Commanding her again to cum he continues to stroke her g-spot and clit. Feeling her bucking and throbbing against his hand.

The world grays and slips away leaving her sagging against the post being supported by his arm around her chest sobbing and shaking uncontrolled her body echo’s the orgasm. After shocks making her jump and spasm. He tosses the flogger onto the bed and quickly unties her holding her tight against Him whispering “relax baby relax and let it go, that’s it, it’s alright now, relax.”

As she slowly returns to earth he runs an experimental hand over her rosy red ass feeling the heat under his hand. Groaning softly, he presses the bulge of his cock hungrily against her as she whimpers lightly. He pulls the blindfold from her eyes tossing the silk scarf aside. Urgent need evident in His eyes as he pulls her to the head of the bed. Helping her kneel, resting her chest, arms and head in the pillows leaving her hot red ass in the air with her splayed knees showing off her still dripping hot pussy.

Literally ripping his jeans from his body he moves behind her rubbing her ass with His hands ever so soft and slowly, feeling the heat sink into his hand as his breathing turns to soft panting, His need and desire spike through him. She moans softly remembering both the pain and heart rending orgasm. Grasping His rock hard cock he aligns it quickly along her slit rubbing the swollen pink head painfully slow up and down her hot slit. Gripping her hips he plunges suddenly and deeply into her in a single stroke. Burying himself the hilt; His abdomen rubbing softly against her lovely red ass, she moans softly and instinctively presses back on to him as he plunges in, feeling him full and deep and still inside her. Steadying himself he begins to thrust slowly in and out running a hand deliciously over her ass feeling the heat prickle beneath him. She tightens her cheeks under his hands then winces slightly and relaxes feeling the hot streak as he runs his hands over her. His fingers drag in streaks of white that quickly fill in with the red heat of his attention to her. She gasps panting heavily as His hands grip her red round ass. Admiring His handiwork; with a pleased growl of satisfaction He places both His hands along her fiery cheeks squeezing until the red disappears then watching with her moans in His ears as the pink skin turns back to red.

Her arousal building as he directs her softly, “rub that clit for me baby I want you to cum with me.” As she reaches her arm toward her wet mound He moans softly “ohhhhh, that’s it precious. Rub that clit.” she rubs her clit firmly clockwise. As He pounds slowly into her pussy building a quicker rhythm as her cries increase. In and out he pounds into her.

The slapping of His flesh against hers increasing, pulling her closer and closer to him. He hears her near the edge, her peak and holds back no more as he slams harder and deeper into her pulling her hard onto His cock by the hips bumping against her womb with each heavy stroke. Hearing her final cry as she topples over the edge, His body tightens rigid as he cums hard and deep into her pulling her tight against his cock feeling her muscles throb and quake inside. Squeezing and releasing every ounce of hot cum into her, His heart pounds and he feels his head spin.

Stilling finally He topples to the side pulling her with Him their juices mingling on T/their thighs as T/they catch T/their breath. Holding her, stroking her hair as he pants heavily and shakes softly, He whispers soft loving words holding her tight and slowly gentling her until she drifts softly to a doze.

~jewel~