Erotic Play

Story Info
Senses on edge.
929 words
4.37
8.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuminia
Yuminia
6 Followers

Breathing heavily, I try to hear around me to find some clue as to where you are. My eyes are covered by a blindfold and my hands are tied above my head. My legs are spread apart, bound as well.

I pull at my restraints for what seems like the hundredth time but they do not budge to let me have more control over my body. Already I am getting aroused, my pussy throbbing in anticipation and need.

A touch on my breast draws attention and a small pull on my nipple has me arching a bit. Then it leaves and I lay back on the bed, frustration lacing me. Biting my lip, I keep the small whimper from coming out and once again try to hear where you are.

A caress to my side, starting at my breast and stopping at my hip, makes me moan softly and wiggle, wanting you to go further down and across my thighs to my sex. However, the hand is removed and I growl out, wanting to be touched and stroked.

Several minutes pass it seems and I start to whimper, not liking being alone for so long. A slight noise brings my attention to the center and then I feel something sliding up my legs. I shiver as it goes further and closer to my sex and start to moan loudly, loving the feel of whatever it was. Then it goes away and I start whimpering loudly wanting it back or your hands back.

Your mouth starts up my legs now. Nipping and tracing lightly over the skin. I moan loudly, completely aroused by this point and wiggle. Your hand pins my hips down and I let out a whimper as your mouth completely skipped over the aching part of me and to my stomach. You nipped in a couple of spots and I arched off the bed, gasping and moaning loudly.

Then your mouth was gone.

Begging, I asked for you back. For you to touch my pussy, stroke it, relieve the ache there. For your cock in it, stroking and filling me completely.

Two fingers enter me suddenly and I arch, gasping and moaning. They swirl around inside my sex and I groan. Then, slowly, they move out and go push back in, antagonizing and teasing. I moan and mewl, wanting more, needing more. Wanting you to go faster, harder, and allowing me to cum.

You ask what I want.

"Faster. Harder. More. Please Sir."

I hear a slight chuckle and then your fingers leave my sex. I whimper and grind my hips to air, wanting you back. Then your fingers are back and the thrust this time is harder. The pace faster. I gasp and pant, moaning louder as I near my orgasm. Walls tightening, I squeeze around your fingers and wait for the moment to release.

Right on the edge, you pull back and leave me.

"Sir," I whimper "Please. I need release. I need your fingers or your cock." I try clenching my thighs together as I wiggle but the bindings don't allow me to.

Your hands slid over my body, down across my sex, and completely down to the end. A second later I am flipped onto my hands and knees, the bindings on my legs released and put back on. My knees a spread apart and I feel you behind me. A slight moan comes from my lips as I anticipate what will come next.

Soon I feel the head of your cock rubbing against my lips. I groan and try to push onto you, put you pin my hips under your hand and I can't move again. I moan and whimper, trying hard to get onto you.

"You want this?" You tease, rubbing up and down my lips and pushing a little into my sex. I groan and nod my head.

"What was that?" You push in then pull back out.

"Yes," I pant. A slap on my ass and I groan. "Yes Sir. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please put your cock inside me. I need you inside me, filling me and making me cum. Please Sir." I start begging, telling how much I want to feel you inside me.

A slow push and you start entering me slowly, and I moan. Feeling you filling me, stretching me out as you go and I know soon I will be cumming.

"Can I cum sir?" I ask, moaning. The heat in my stomach was waiting to explode.

"Cum around my cock and squeeze me tight." You thrust the rest of the way, being careful not to hurt me and I shatter, my walls squeezing you as I scream out. As I came, you pushed further in and soon I was filled completely with you. Slowly, you moved in and out, not waiting for me to come down from my high.

I grunted and moaned as you moved, begging you to give me more, to go harder, to cum inside me. You sped up and soon I was cumming again, my sensitive walls clenching hard around you, almost making it hard for you to move. I hear you grunt as you go faster, a little bit harder, and I know soon I will be cumming again.

I shatter around you once more and bury my head in the bed to stop my loud screaming. I feel you twitch and then your hot cum coating me inside. I groan, content and filled, and after you remove the bindings curl up into you. Soon I am fast asleep.

Yuminia
Yuminia
6 Followers