Erotic Portrait 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
156 Followers

While not changing her general pose, Jean moved her head to where her lips were barely above Jill's sparsely covered slit. The drink had done its work well. Jean would willingly do whatever she was asked to do. With her eyes still closed, she began to take in the stronger scent of her sister's arousal. With each warm breath on Jill's pussy, more of her juices flowed and the scent became stronger.

Michael then loosened the front of Jean's dress, similar to Jill, so that her firm breasts and pussy were exposed. Even without coaxing from Michael, Jean's nipples had become hard also.

As Michael walked back to his easel, he saw Jean's head bend down a little more so that her lips made contact with Jill's pussy. As he began to paint, Jean's lips parted and her tongue extended to gently lap at the moisture accumulating along Jill's slit.

Jill was totally lost in the sensation between her legs. She was oblivious to her surroundings, her brain focused on what was happening to her pussy. Jean's lapping at the moisture on Jill's outer pussy, turned to a probing between Jill's pussy lips, occasionally brushing against her clit. It was becoming an endless cycle. As Jean tried to keep up with the flow of Jill's juices, her ministrations caused Jill to produce more. Since Michael had planted the suggesting in Jean's brain that she would become increasingly aroused the more she lapped at Jill's nectar, Jean was not far behind Jill in her state of arousal.

Michael knew he had to work fast. He was normally good at working quickly but these girls were on their way to an orgasm at a much faster pace than anything he had ever seen. As Michael painted furiously, his two clients looked on at was unfolding before their eyes.

Michael had invited his two clients to come watch on the monitor in another room during the initial stages of the painting. When things started to heat up, they came out into the studio to see things first hand. It was obvious of the client's approval of the painting. It was also obvious of their approval of the models in front of them. The bulge in their pants told it all.

As Michael was finishing the last brush strokes, the clients had stripped down to their boxer shorts and had taken up positions close to Jill and Jean.

With the last brush stroke finished, Michael got up and walked over to Jill and whispered in her ear.

"Lean your head back over the edge of the couch and imagine you are sucking on a ripe juicy fruit."

Going over to Jean, he whispered in her ear, "Continue lapping up your sister's pussy nectar, while you lift your seat up so that you are on your knees, then imagine a long ripe juicy fruit is stimulating your pussy."

The girls followed Michael's instructions to the letter, while the clients removed their boxer shorts and position themselves closer to the girls.

Michael's clients, Dan and Ron, were brothers. They owned a very successful import/export business. Their residence was a sumptuous 20,000 sq ft 6 bedroom mansion on the outskirts of town. Their interests were mostly along the lines of Mediterranean art and Middle Eastern antiquities. They valued things that most people could not afford or would not be able to acquire because they did not have the 'connections' necessary to obtain rare and priceless pieces.

Being bothers, you would think they would be somewhat similar in looks. They were both about the same age, 35, but other physical similarities were few. In fact, they were somewhat physical dissimilar. Both had average builds but Ron was short, only about 5'5" and 150lbs. His most distinguishing feature was his thick 8" cock with large veins that snaked around it like roots of a large tree. Dan was taller, at about 5'8" and 180lbs, but his cock was only about 4 and 1/2 inches long. Even though Dan's cock was shorter, it had a peculiarity of pointing straight up against his stomach when it got hard. This quality limited his sexual positions but that didn't mean he couldn't put it to good use. Even though he could not penetrate a woman's pussy very deep, he was good at using it to stimulate a woman's clit into intense orgasms.

Dan approached Jill's open mouth. Leaning far over her body, he began to push his small cock into her mouth. He balls hung a fraction of an inch from her face.

Having taken her queue from Michael's suggestion, her lips closed over his shaft and she began to suck on it, trying to taste its entire length as much as possible. Jill's tongue lapped at the underside as she sucked. It was an unexpected feeling for Dan. As soon as Jill locked on to Dan's cock, it was almost like his cock had been sucked into a powerful vacuum hose, eliciting an intense groan from him. It took almost a full minute before she slacked off on her suction enough for Dan to be able to start rocking his cock back and forth, pumping it in and out of her mouth. Other women had sucked his cock but never with such intensity.

While all this was going on, Ron had dropped to his knees behind Jean. Ron had been stroking his cock minutes before and he was ready to push it into Jean, even before Michael had motioned him to proceed. As Ron pushed forward, head of his cock made contact with Jean's close shaved pussy lips. At the time of contact with Jean's pussy lips, Jean briefly stopped her licking of Jill's pussy. When Ron's cock made contact, it had broken Jeans concentration on Jill's pussy.

While Ron had more length than Dan, his cock was more flexible and he was able to penetrate Jean without bending over. As Ron began to move his cock head up and down Jean's slick slit, Jean's initial shift in focus returned back to the task of licking Jill's delicious pussy.

Feeling that Jean was lubricated enough to allow entry, Ron started to push the head of his cock into her. He had no more than pushed most of his cock head in when he felt resistance.

Michael had not told him that the girls were virgins. This was a bonus for the brothers. Michael noted their look of approval and knew he would be getting more 'commissions' from the brothers in the future.

Ron began to gently rock back and forth to allow Jean to become used to his size and to become even more lubricated from her juices. When he thought she was ready, he gave a hard shove, broking past her barrier and buried his cock all the way in. The force of Ron's push into her, forced Jean to bury her mouth into Jill's pussy, muffling her scream of pain and pleasure.

Ron didn't give her much time to get use to his cock before starting to forcefully rock back and forth, almost pulling all the way out before shoving all the way back in again. To Ron, Jean's pussy was like feeling that a vice had gripped it. Jill was squirming from Jean's oral ministrations, Dan was savoring the best blowjob he'd ever had, Jean was building to a fantastic orgasm, and Ron was sweating profusely as he enjoyed Jean's extremely tight pussy. With Jill and Jean's best parts already taken, Michael's only other way to get in on the fun was to suck on the girl's nipples. His mouth latched onto Jill's fantastic 36D's, his lips tugging at her taught nipples, and sucked for all he was worth. The sounds of slurping, sloshing of juices, balls slapping against face and pussy, moans and groans filled the studio.

It was a fantastic sight but the sexual energy was to great to go on forever without swiftly coming to a climax, and that's just what happened in a quick succession.

Gripping her ass to make sure he would stay all the way in, Ron made a mighty lunge into Jean. With an animalistic cry of release, his cock proceeded to spray her insides with shot after shot of hot sticky cum. Upon feeling Ron shoot into her womb, Jean clamped down on Ron's cock, buried her face into Jill's pussy and let out a muffled scream of her own. Jill was so close to cumming herself that Jean's sudden intense suction on her clit and scream into her pussy was all it took to put her over the top. When Jean buried her mouth into Jill's pussy, she locked on hard to Jill's clit and sucked hard. Her body shook explosively hard and her vocal cords vibrated in a powerful scream of her own.

The intense vibration on Dan's cock was just too much for Dan and he shoved his cock deep into Jill's throat and held it there, shooting a powerful stream of hot cum down her throat, making it's way to fill her stomach.

All four people were sweating profusely and it took a little while before Dan and Ron were able to pull out of Jill and Jean. When they did, they gave Michael a nod of approval, got dressed and handed Michael $20,000.

"Don't worry, I have signed contracts from the girls giving permission to have their bodies used in any way you like", said Michael, as Dan and Ron turned toward the girls.

The guys scooped up the girls and carried the exhausted, brain foggy girls out the back door to their waiting car.

Just as the Dan and Ron were on their way out the door, they heard Michael wished them well with their new possessions and tell them he would deliver the painting to their house the next day.

For Jill and Jean, they would not have to worry about the rent anymore. From now on, they would not have to worry about rent, food, or clothing. Their life would now be devoted to pleasing their new owners.

alan55
alan55
156 Followers
12