Erotic Wrestling-Double Team

Story Info
Bree gets double teamed by Sarai and Amber.
952 words
3.81
22.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. Protruding out of my mouth was Amber's dildo, glistening with my spit. And out the other end Sarai was pounding my vagina with her twin sapphire 9 inch monster dildo. It also was showing signs of wetness but not from spit. Looking up pleadingly at Amber, tears rolling down my cheeks, I swear I saw for a fleeting moment pity which quickly turned to snarky aggression.

"So what do you say we switch out so I can have a crack at that ass?" deviousness dripping with each word." Sarai quickly looked up at Amber.

"What the hell. I've wanted to feel her tongue." Sarai grinned. Ready?"

"Ready!" Amber pulled her matching dildo out and pumped fists with Sarai. "Wonder Twin powers activate."

Sarai grabbed me by my chin and slowly brought me down to her uncovered vagina. She made sure to caress my hair as if petting her lover. Just before I could reach her muff she diverted me to her mouth kissing me with such intense passion it caused my nipples to get even more erect (if that was possible) then before. I reacted with matching her kiss with one of my own with added tongue to boot. We made out for what felt like untold minutes but the feeling would last for long. Unknowingly Amber, while I was distracted by the passion of Sarai, had propped up my ass and was inserting herself slowly into my ass.

"OH Yeah, Bree that is one tight ass, here let me help that. She spit into her palm pulled by the dildo and smack my butt hole with saliva. Also making sure to insert two fingers in for good measure, I winced first with pain and then a slight ping of pleasure. I had to catch my breath. Pulling back from Sarai, I closed my eyes to prepare for contact. But before I was ready Sarai guided, or should I say forced my face into her crotch. The aroma of cocoa butter and surprisingly Suave made it way into my nostrils. And just when I was becoming accustomed to that contact was made.

"Ugh, yeah you feel that you Black Russian whore? All I could do was grunt in response since I was busy trying to remember my ABC's. Humming to a beat in my head I was doing my best to stimulate Sarai. Looking up from time to time while attempting not to cum from the ass attack in the back, the curly haired Latino was sucking her own dildo with her usual vigor eyes clothed and possibly picturing a fine man playing tag with her crotch 69 style.

As I hummed and licked the nub of pleasure Sarai started to moan and babble in Spanish. Unbeknownst to me Amber was shaking her red hair around in imitation of a teenager listening to 80's punk rock. With each pump from blue eyed, red head I could feel a radiating heat in my privates. I reached down with my fingers to find out what I already knew. I was wet. I had to act fast to bring the babbling instructor to climax before I did the babbling. Picking up speed on the ABC's and intensifying the licking, Sarai started to swivel her hips pushing her crotch in and out of my face. Taking both hands I gripped her hips and slammed my tongue on home making sure to take a nibble or two to let her glimpse my playful side. Her slowing methodically petting of my hair turned into a rider holding onto a horse's rein. I knew it was time to try it now I took one of my hands and making sure to use my middle finger inserted it into her ass. The jolt of shock that went through her body prompted her to lift herself off the ground. A rapid attack of my finger matched with my tongue finally caused her to pump her wetness into my face. It was her turn to roll her eyes into the back of her head. Sarai lost her balance crashing back first onto the mat.

Just in time I thought. Amber was picking up pace with each pump. Finally she slapped some more spit on her hand. Stopped and flipped my on my back. Taking off her strap on; she simultaneously lathered my coochie with spit. Tossing off the strap on, she called to a semi- conscious Sarai.

"Hey chica toss me yours!" Sarai obliged but hit my leg when she lazily tossed it as if waking from a dream. Amber looked down at me. "Hey have to have proper hygiene and all" and playfully circled the dildo around my opening. I felt the heat rise again. With all the taunting play Amber had strapped herself with it. And begin to pump like an aggressive college student. A savage fucking was in order and she was determined to deliver. My back arched my head and feet the only thing touching the mat. The feeling in my stomach which started off as butterflies was now a hotbed. I could feel my orgasm rising, taunting me.

"Come on Bree; come. You should cum you uptight, unemployed heifer.

"UH!" The damn broke loose and I bucked like a bull with a rodeo clown. I heard Amber laugh as I convulsed on the floor. Finally settling in the fetal position, all energy spent.

Amber stood up. You girls tired already. I looked over at Sarai who was asleep. Her breathing soft I looked over at Amber who was hovering back over me.

"See I told you this would be fun." I was barely able to let out an hooray.