Erotica Guide to Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are experimenting with a chastity belt a very fun game is the 'magic number' game. At the start of the game, you write a number down, which is the number of days until he can cum. Once you figure out your number (don't tell him) you will put it into a sealed envelop. The rule is that he, at any time during the game, can ask you to open the envelope. If the number you wrote down is less then the number of days that have passed he is allowed to cum. But If not, you get to choose a new number and the game starts again. He will both be left guessing about the number you picked and also fully in control of his own fate which will put him in quite a mental fix. During the game, you can have fun trying to convince him to open the envelope up early, or tease him so much that he just must open the envelope. The possibilities are endless but you can be sure that his attentions will be on you.

Another popular game uses beans, over which, she has an "unfair" control. He starts each Monday with five beans, and throughout the week he can 'earn' more beans by doing nice things for her. During the week, if you decided to play with each other sexually, he must pay some beans in order to cum. The fun part is, as he nears his orgasm, she gets to decide how many beans that orgasm will cost him. This game gives him some sense of control, since he must decide for himself if her price is worth it or not, but ultimately she has an unfair advantage, since she sets the price. The game ends on Sunday, when an orgasms always cost just one bean. If he makes it to Sunday he is almost guaranteed to have an orgasm but if he has no beans left, he doesn't get to take advantage of Sunday's discounted orgasms, either. This gives her some incentive to tease him into enough desperation that he gives up all his beans at a much higher price early in the week.

The last game is an easy one to play with your partner, it's called "Secret mission" - She thinks of a nice thing that she wants him to do for her. It could be anything from rubbing her feet to cooking her a specific meal, but she does not tell him what that thing is. Then she tells him that he is not allowed an orgasm until he completes the secret mission. He will pamper her in any way he can think of until he does the right thing. Once a day, either in the morning or at night, the couple will do a "Mission Check" She will stroke his cock until he tells you he is close to cumming. If he has completed his mission in that day she rewards him with an orgasm. If not, she should just let him go and tell him to get dressed or to go to bed.

------------

In The End

------------

Have fun with the times that you and your lover are playing teasing games. Take control and enjoy your sexuality and when you play teasing games let him enjoy it too. We sincerely hope that this guide has provided some fun ideas for your to explore with your lover. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

12