Erotica On An Island Ch. 01

Story Info
Excerpt from Erotica on an Island.
2.8k words
3.38
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend George left his lunch on the kitchen table when he left for work, so I thought it would be nice to bring it to him during his break. I drove the 1988 stick shift truck he never uses because it breaks down so much. I decided to risk it because I was tired of staying home alone all week.

Kayak Challenge was short on customers because it was about to rain. I asked for George, but no one knew where he was.

"Oh really..." I thought to myself. Suddenly it seemed like a good idea to go kayaking with a hot male tour guide. Fortunately, they were all men. And the man at the front desk was my first choice.

I leaned against the desk and resolutely said, "I'd like a private kayak tour with you, sir."

"My name is Anthony, and are you sure you want to go today? It looks like it's going to rain pretty hard." His voice was deep and rough, yet youthful. It was a huge turn on.

"I love the rain, I'm going. With you. All the way down the river. My name is Ashley."

"If you insist, Ashley. Let's get going."

At the boat yard, Anthony took off his shirt and carried his kayak over his head while another tour guide carried mine. It was no wonder they were all so muscular. I stared in awe at his dark tan that covered his luscious abs, arms, back, and shoulders. I wondered if everything else was tan as well.

"Don't you have any kayaks with two seats?" I asked once we got to the river.

"No. Now I'll go over the safety rules."

"I live dangerously," I said. "Let's just go!"

He rolled his eyes. "At least wear your life jacket," he said, and we started our private ride down the river.

The rain started falling lightly, and I was glad because I feel damn sexy when I'm wet. Anthony was looking even sexier. I wanted to touch him everywhere. But at the moment I had to pay attention to kayaking. We paddled down the river and the current kept getting stronger. The rain started pouring, and Anthony would shake his head to get the water out of his face. His short but thick dark hair and eyebrows were stunning.

I just had to get his arms around me. I stopped paddling and took the opportunity to get stuck between two rocks.

"Shit!" I shouted. "I can't get myself out!" I foolishly stepped out of the kayak and pretended to try lifting it out of the rocks. Oops.. I suddenly slipped into the river.

"Help!" I screamed. I didn't realize the current would be so strong.

Anthony paddled as fast as he could, then dived into the water to grab me. The side of the river was pretty close, but it took a strong man to make it through the current. He dragged me to the shade of a papaya tree, and looked at me scornfully while I laid down catching my breath. I hurriedly unclipped my life jacket so he could see my thin wet shirt.

"I know you did that on purpose. Do you think I'm stupid? Do you really think I would fall for this?" He was kneeling down over me, and suddenly directed his furious gaze at my breasts that were clearly visible through my shirt. He grabbed them and squeezed them so hard, I was in pain.

"Oww!" I squeaked.

"Is this what you want from me?"

"Yes... please."

He stopped squeezing and he didn't seem to know what to do next. His gaze was no longer furious, but innocent and filled with desire. He slipped my shirt off, then caressed my stomach and touched my shoulders, moving his hands up and down my arms. He bent down and sucked one nipple while he rubbed my other breast softly.

I moved my knee to his inner thigh and ran my fingers through his short, thick hair. I gently bit on his ear and felt his shorts expanding. I looked at him and his face was flushed. I kissed his lips, and he leaned his body on top of me, his crotch digging into mine. I ran my fingers down his thick back and into his shorts to touch his chunky butt.

"God, I'm jealous of your ass," I sighed.

"I'm more of a breasts person," he replied. "Can you please suck me?"

I love it when a man isn't afraid to ask. I was wondering how long he would wait. I ripped the Velcro of his shorts and loosened the ties. A perfect dick popped out, so hard and so clean, perfectly shaved. His balls were hanging so low, they were perfect for teabagging. I took them in my mouth and ran my tongue all over them. He groaned and looked to the heavens as he held on to the tree for support. I ran my tongue up the shaft slowly until I reached the tip. His dick must have been seven inches long, just the right size for my tight pussy. I circled my tongue around the tip then finally slid my lips around the crown.

"Mmmm," I moaned. It tasted fresh and clean. I bobbed my head up and down his dick, then swallowed him as far as I could. Anthony robotically moved his hips back and forth, nearly choking me. He moved his head down to look at his dick in my mouth, and his eyebrows furrowed before he turned his head back up to the sky. His thighs were virginally pale, and I couldn't help but pull at the small curly hairs that covered them. That didn't keep him from his automatic frenzy – he just took my hands with his and held them up against the tree as he slid his dick in and out of my mouth.

He groaned, and sped up his pace. He was in control and I was stuck between his body and the tree. I was being used by a sexy man with a perfect dick. All I could do was moan as my pussy dripped. I couldn't even touch myself while Anthony held my hands above me. I tried to wiggle my arms away from his grasp, but he was so strong he probably didn't even notice. My mouth and throat were getting tired, and my eyes were starting to tear up from gagging when he finally stopped his motion. His buried his dick in my throat as far as it would go for four seconds, then pulled out and rapidly stroked his dick as he spurted all over my face and into my mouth. It was like sugar. I wanted to feel it inside me.

Anthony walked me to the river, where he wiped the cum off my face with his hands and washed it off in the water.

He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry I got a little carried away. That's not like me. If you come back tomorrow I'll return the favor."

"Perfect. That's George's day off."

***

The next morning, I got up while George was still sleeping and put on my sluttiest bikini under a pink sundress. I left without making a sound. The night before, George came back late at night and said he heard that I went kayaking. I nodded and he was so preoccupied with explaining why he wasn't at Kayak Challenge, that he didn't think to suspect anything from me. I was completely safe.

It was a sunny day, so there were several customers even in the morning. Anthony was busy, and I waited outside for half an hour before he came outside apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we'll be able to do a private tour today. But maybe you can come by at 5:00 when the place is closed?"

"We'll see about that," I said.

"Please? I'll be waiting for you. I want to feel your wet pussy squeezing my joystick."

I laughed and walked to the truck, dropped my keys, and bent down, knowing he was watching and imagining his dick ramming me from behind.

I drove home and George was still sleeping. If Anthony wasn't available, at least George was. I hopped onto the bed, removed the blankets from George's body, and rubbed his dick through his boxers. George's dick was ridiculously big. I almost couldn't enjoy sex with him, almost. I tickled his balls, then his stomach, and his neck. He flinched and his eyes opened.

"Hey," he said nonchalantly. "Whatcha doin?"

"I'm playing with your joystick. Want to play with me?"

"Mmmm... yes I do," he said groggily. "Turn around so I can touch you."

I turned sideways with my face to his dick, and he started rubbing my pussy with two fingers. I slipped his boxers off and licked the tip of his dick several times until he whined.

"Easy, babe."

I loved making him complain. I licked his dick all over and stroked it with my hands. It was my favorite work out, and very effective. This dick needed a lot of work before it got hard. I pulled up and down, then twisted with both hands. I sucked his balls and bit his thighs, then kissed his shaft with my wet lips. I imagined Anthony fucking my mouth, and I dripped all over George's fingers. He stuck his middle finger in my pussy while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. His hands were so rough, just like his penis.

I took his hands and showed him that I wanted it gentle. Fast but gentle. He likes how I take control. His dick finally got hard. I sucked on the tip, and teased him by softly licking him. He arched his back to gain access to my mouth, but he was a naughty boy. I needed to punish him. His dick bobbed left and right.

"Get on your knees," I ordered. He was enjoying this. I followed my command. I took a bandana from the dresser and blindfolded him, then slapped his butt as hard as I could.

"You've been a bad boy haven't you?"

"Yes, babe." He smiled.

I slapped his butt again. "Now get on your back."

I shoved him so he would hurry up, then I slowly bent down to push his dick into my pussy. It was too big, as always. I forced myself to sit on top of his dick, then slapped him for smiling. I removed the blindfolds, and he grabbed my hips to pull me down. Since his dick wouldn't fit in that position, he pushed me off and moved on top of me. He rolled me onto my stomach, and inserted his dick with his hands, feeling for my tight opening. He rammed it in, and it was all the pain I could take. I flinched and got to my knees.

"Oww, please don't hurt me. It's too much right now."

"Are you serious?" he asked, and sat back to look at me.

"Sorry."

He got up and walked into the living room, and I followed to apologize. But he was putting a porno into the dvd player, so it seemed he wasn't too disappointed. Then he looked back at me and waved me over to sit next to him.

The porno started, and he fast forwarded to the action. I hadn't seen this one, so I sat back, held my hand in fingering position, and watched. George was already stroking away at his fat cock. I loved watching men masturbate. So fast and determined. Even the laziest man will beat his meat as if his life depends on it.

On the tv, a busty blonde woman screamed as a dick entered her pussy from behind. Another blonde woman was lying down under her squeezing her juicy, rubbery boobs. The man's face wasn't showing. I couldn't masturbate to a porno if I couldn't see the man's face. But the women did turn me on somehow. The way they posed like cats in heat, they way their faces were trained to look like they were in pain yet still enjoying it. Most of all I loved how they stared at each other. I waited anxiously for them to touch lips.

"Ungh! Uhh! Uhhhh!" the man's voice grunted as the screen showed him pulling his dick out and squirting over the women's faces. The two blondes licked the dick in unison, from the shaft to the tip, meeting with a long kiss.

"Oohhhh..." I whispered as I came all over my fingers.

George's eyes were no longer on the tv, they were on me. I gave him a show, arching my pussy up and down against my hand as I licked my finger and moaned.

George's dick was shiny and red as he increased his pace. I put two fingers in my wet pussy and moved them in and out slowly so he could see how tight I was.

"Fuck..." he groaned. White cum came spurting in all directions, hitting my hair, his face, and the ceiling.

"Fuck," he said again as he recovered.

***

I had my orgasm but I needed cock in my pussy. Not George's fat porno star cock, but a human dick that could make me scream in joy rather than in pain. I decided I would go to see Anthony at 5:00. I told George I had some errands to run and rushed out of the house before he could object.

Since it was only 3:00, I went to buy some stunning lingerie at the local village.

A young woman in her twenties was working at the store, and she offered her help if I ever needed anything. She was a cute woman, and very innocent looking.

"So what brought you to this store?" I asked.

After a pause she replied, "well it pays pretty good, and I'm fine working anywhere really."

"Really?" I asked, intrusively. I smirked to her as I moved on to find the perfect bra and panties for me. There was a dark green bra with a matching thong in size B 36, just my size.

"May I try this on?" I asked.

"Sure, would you like to be fitted first? You know breast sizes change all the time."

"Oh, sure then. Thank you." I was getting excited.

She brought her tape measure and wrapped it around my waist.

"Exhale please."

I exhaled, blowing her bangs and making her blink. Then she wrapped the tape around to my nipples. God, I wanted her to touch them harder.

"It seems you are actually a C, but if you want to try that on it's up to you. I can go find you that bra in size C while you change."

"I'd like that, thank you."

I went into the dressing room and removed my clothes. I tried on the bra, and just as she predicted, it was tight. My boobs were bulging out. But I wondered if that added an element of sexiness to the apparel. I put on the matching thong, then thought I should ask the expert for some advice. I waited for her to come back.

As soon as I heard her footsteps, I opened the door.

"What do you think?" I asked innocently. "Is it too tight?"

She wasn't shocked at all. Instead she said assertively, "Turn around."

Then I felt her hand on my shoulder. "When the bra is too tight, it puts tension on your neck and shoulders. Here, try on this one. It's not the same color, but I think it will suit you."

I was getting tired of her professionalism. Before she could leave the dressing room, I said, "Wait. I can't get my bra loose. Can you help?"

Without a word she unbuckled the back of the bra. Immediately I took it off and faced her. She looked at me impatiently.

"Well? Aren't you going to try on the bra?"

"So you aren't into women?"

"This is work. You know there are cameras here? If you want to play around, this isn't the place."

"But I'm so wet..." I whispered.

She looked at me critically and took my hand. She led me to the supply room, pushed me against the wall and grabbed my ass with one hand, and my boob with the other. She kissed me gently, barely touching my lips.

Outside, we could hear someone come into the store.

"Damn, this is all I have time for. I'll distract them while you get your clothes. Take the bra in C. I'm telling you, your lover will be drooling for you. You can pay me back later."

I ran into the dressing room and saw a dark red bra with a matching thong, and next to it was a red corset with a pair of black leggings. I tried on the bra and thong, and they fit comfortably. I decided I would try the corset another time. I put my clothes on over my lingerie, and innocently walked out the front door waving to innocent girl with a naughty dark side I had to uncover one day.