Errant Thoughts

Story Info
Her random musing comes true in an unusual way.
7.8k words
4.57
29.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,062 Followers

A dashing, well-dressed, incredibly handsome young man steps into the frame. A faint hint of amusement lies beneath his serious expression. This unbelievably (as in 'wow, much handsome such suave' rather than 'I absolutely don't buy this for a moment, you hack') handsome young man, who may or may not be the author addresses the reader.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," he says, his voice careful yet rich in tones. "We have all of us experienced those moments of self-doubt. Sitting under a remote bus terminal, watching the heavy rain fall around us while thinking, 'I wish-' before stopping yourself. 'What if we only get one wish in life and wishing for the rain to stop just happened to be my one wish?' Our minds are not our friends, dear reader. Thoughts come unbidden and often unwelcome. Uncharitable thoughts. Nightmarish thoughts. That receptionist may seem pleasant and simple and yet, beneath his cheerful eyes he may be mentally placing you as a victim in an imagined sequel to the latest Saw movie."

The host pauses for effect, his piercing gaze locked on yours as a small 's' shaped curl dangles above both eyes.

"These thoughts are happily locked away in our minds, forever ours. But, what if, cherished reader, what if fate were not so simple? What if our fears were real and some alien mind is listening? And, worse, what if they have the power to do something about it?"

With a grin that is equal parts humor and sadism, the host finishes.

"The story you are about to read captures one such moment. Welcome, then," the author says, his hands raised for dramatic effect. You're practically on the edge of your seat, sucked into the narration. "TheCrazy Zone!"

You tremble with anticipation, unable to... wait... the "crazy zone"?! What kind of nonsensical, Kindergarten name is-

---

"You promise you won't take too long, right?" Harmony asked, her arms around her husband. "I'm going to gnaw my own arm off out of boredom."

Joshua rubbed his palm affectionately against the side of his wife's face, smiling at her while he did. She shook her head in fake pout. "I promise. You could always come with me, you know."

"Ugh, no," she said. "That man followed me the entire time I was there. Staring and saying creepy things." The young woman affected a deep Southern accent, dropping her eyes to her husband's chest while slowly licking her lips. "We shore don't get much young people around here. 'Specially not such pretty ones like yerself. How long ya stayin' for, honey? I could use some hep aroun' here if you ever getbored."

"Oh, stop," Joshua said with a laugh. "He did not."

"Swear to god," Harmony replied. She made an 'X' shaped gesture over her chest with her finger. "Stared at my boobs the entire time he talked to me. It took every ounce of will I had not to grab both of them and make a little booby puppet show for him." She broke away from her husband and grabbed each breast with one hand and now her voice was oddly high pitched. "Well, hello! I'm Achy!" Her lips slanted right. "And I'm Droopy!"

Joshua's face reddened as he laughed. "Holy crap, stop. It's too much. Tell you what, how about I wear one of your shirts and call myself Harmony while I'm there. Throw him off a little?"

"No way, buster," Harmon said. "We are one step away from acting out Deliverance 2: Deliverer out here. I don't need no gross old man telling you that you have a 'purty mouth.' I'd leave your ass out here in a minute if you got caught up in something like that. You'd have to whore your way out somehow and, babe, your ass isn't nearly good enough for it."

"Okay, okay. You sure you don't mind being here?"

Harmony settled a few strands of her husband's blond hair back into place. It'd taken her a year to convince him to grow it out past a buzz cut and the little curly blond locks made her heart melt. "It's fine. I've never housesat before and they're good friends of yours. It's just a little boring is all. Been a while since we've had a vacation together and I didn't suppose it'd be so... so... country."

"I know. How about we go for a walk when we get back? Say hello to the animals and such. I want to see what thirty-four acres actually looks like."

"I don't know what it looks like," Harmon said, wrinkling her small button nose. "But I damn sure know what it smells like."

"Refreshing and invigorating?" Joshua prompted.

"Like poop," Harmony answered. "Like a shit-ton of poop. Poopy animal poop."

Joshua rolled his eyes dramatically. He leaned forward to kiss his wife's forehead. At 5' 4" to his 6' 2", she was short enough that he had to lean a bit. Harmony automatically went up on her toes and closed her eyes.

"Be good," he told her. "I'll be back in about an hour."

"Ahh," Harmony said, pointing at her open mouth. "Ahhhhh ahhhh."

With a grin, Joshua leaned down again and they kissed, lip to lip. Harmony opened her mouth, pressing herself to her husband. He melted into her, tongue touching hers. His excitement was immediate; she wasn't wearing a bra and he could feel her soft breasts against his chest. His hand went to her ass of its own accord and the young woman moaned quietly around their kiss.

Joshua abruptly broke off. "Temptress," he told her.

"Mmm-mmm," Harmony said, her voice deep. "You shore do have a purty mouth. Turn around honey and let me see that bee-hind."

"I'm leaving. So leaving. Love you, sweetheart. Back after a bit."

"Love you too, Joshua. Be safe."

Harmony looked around the large house after her husband left. It was two stories with a huge attic and a cavernous basement. The multiple bookshelves were lined with old farming and cooking books with a few historical and biographical books as well. Occasionally a Tom Clancy or Robert Ludlum were mixed in but the books were otherwise dull. The young woman wandered around the hardwood floors in her socks and shorts and t-shirt, glancing at every little thing. There were four cats but all four were outside, hunting and playing and doing whatever else farm cats liked to do.

"I'm bored," she told the house. It was mid-morning and she wasn't hungry and didn't want to go out until her husband was back. She hadn't brought her Kindle and her cellphone flickered between one bar and no bars. "Tryyyyy the teeeeveeeeeeee, Harmonyyyyy," the young woman said in a ghostly voice. "Fine, house. You win this time."

She had to admit that the couch in the family room was awfully comfortable. She also grudgingly admitted that the family room was twice the size of their living room and was actually pretty nice. They even had a big old television. Harmon pawed through the few DVDs they had but was disheartened to learn that the family's taste in movies was similar to their taste in books, except with more 'Little House on the Prairie' thrown in for good measure.

Harmony flounced onto the couch, glaring at the television. An ancient remote control, nearly as large as the TV itself, lay on an end table. She hefted it, pointed it directly at the television and clicked it on. And then tried again. And again, each time pointing the controller in a different direction. Finally, with the help of sticking her tongue out slightly between her lips, the TV clicked on.

"My god," she said, her eyes wide and her voice dropped to a whisper. "It's full of soaps!" Harmony frantically pressed buttons on the remote until 'Days of our Lives' turned to 'General Hospital' and then 'The Young and the Restless.' "No," she said as she changed channels. "No. Nope. Hell no. Oh! Animals!"

A young foal, full of knees, bounced around on the dim screen. Harmony squealed with joy as the small animal fumbled and slipped and bumped into things. The young woman's small, round face was alight with glee as she watched the documentary. It was a simple thing about real life horses and their various uses in modern life.

It was when Clydesdales were shown that Harmony made her mistake. A single, heavily muscled male was shown pulling a large coach.

"Holy fuck sticks!" Harmony said. She didn't know enough about horses to tell whether the male was excited about something or whether it was normal but, either way, its penis was gigantic.I wonder...

Unfortunately, as the thought passed through her mind, so did a small creature pass through the house. It paused, sniffing at the air before turning to face Harmony. And then it blinked into physical existence.

"Good morning, miss," the small, winged creature said. The television sizzled in the creature's presence and then, with a loud electronic pop, the television died. A small stream of foul smelling smoke wafted up from the back of it.

"Ah, shit!" Harmony screamed, pushing herself hard against the couch. "What the hell, man?!" She blinked a few times but the tiny, slim flying thing continued to hover in front of the dead television. Its eyes were almond shaped and it was nude but had not genitalia.

"I couldn't help but hear your wish, madam."

Harmony looked around the house. It was obviously not a dream; everything felt too real. Her mind balked at the idea of a tiny fairy talking to her but it was impossible to ignore and was right in front of her.

"Um," she said. "Umm. Ummm. What wish?"

"With regards to the animal on the screen, ma'am."

"I didn't," she paused. "That wasn't a-" A slight itch between her toes pulled at her attention. Looking down, she watched as the skin between her two middle toes combined together. The two toes merged, oddly painlessly. Almost immediately, her big toe and the toe next to it pulled together. "What did you do to me?!"

"Well," the small creature said. "I admit I took certain liberties. I assure you, you wouldn't easily be able to take a male as you'd imagined. I'm simply making things easier for you. I am not cruel; I believe one should enjoy oneself without undue stress or pain."

Harmony couldfeelskin moving between the four combined toes. The extra skin pushed forward and, like a zipper, the four toes combined into one. Her pinky toe clicked, bones shifting almost painfully. Unlike the other toes, it was slowly pulled into her foot. Harmony's heart raced. Four toes combined as one - four toenails lining the ends and four separate joints. She flexed her toes and all four moved in union.

"Stop!" she yelled. "Put it back! Change it back!"

"I'm afraid the magic has to run its course, young lady. Fear not. I shall not summon a stallion to actually perform the deed. I am not in the business of forcing sexual acts upon intelligent beings. I am, however, giving you the option if you so desired. I believe there are some stallions about."

Harmony's other foot begin to change. As with the first one, her pinky toe cracked and bent and was consumed by her foot. The other toes pulled together into one shapeless lump. Now she did feel pain. Harmony cried out as muscles in her feet melted away. The small bones in her feet combined and then thickened, growing stronger and larger as her skin stretched, pushing her toes further from her feet and ankles.

Light brown hair sprouted along her sweating calf muscles. The hair was wiry but thin and lay flat against her leg. Her muscles cramped as the hair grew. Harmony gripped the couch, working her odd feet in circles, flexing as she could to work the cramp out. Her calf muscles bulged, steel-like, and her tibia and fibula cracked as her leg lengthened.

"Please," Harmon gasped. "Please don't do this. Please."

"The pain will pass," the creature said with an apologetic shrug.

Harmony's toenails pushed at her cuticles and then past, skin receded as her toenails grew to cover her feet. She grabbed at her foot, holding it up to look more closely at what was happening. Her toenails now covered up to the second knuckle of her toes. Or, where her toes would be. Her foot moved in her hand. It grew wider, heavier, pulling the clump of toenails as it changed.

The vague shape of her new thick, white toenails began to solidify into recognizable hooves. Her small feet were twice as wide as before and still growing. The clear white of her toenails darkened as she watched, turning a dirty gray. Her feet cracked and moved and the young woman yelped in pain. Her hooves slanted where they met the remaining skin of her feet. She let her foot drop when it became too heavy to comfortably hold. The foot cracked against the hardwood floor and she saw a small hole where the edge of her hoof hit.

Dark brown fur steadily marched down her legs. It was thick but flat and smooth and very, very horse-like. As the fur approached her ankle (now very far away from where her toes used to be), it changed to a pure white color. Now the white fur grew long and soft and heavy. She could feel it pulling at the skin around her ankles as the fur pushed through her skin. More and more of it grew until it nearly covered her hooves. Unlike the fur on her legs, this was more like the fur of a shaggy dog.

Harmony looked down at herself. Her lower legs were larger than her thighs. And far longer than they were before. They looked like someone else's legs and she poked them to make sure they were hers. The mental and physical disconnection was quite strong. She couldn't feel her toes and she couldn't move her feet very well. The brown fur had grown up to her knees.

"Can't you-" Harmony screamed as her knees broke. New muscles quickly grew up to connect from her lower leg to her thighs and her knees adjusted for her new size. Harmony's stomach heaved as a few sick crackling, popping noises came from her knees. When the pain finally began to lessen, she looked to find, as with her lower legs, her knees were wider and stronger. The brown fur tentatively grew up and over her knees.

Her itching chest announced changes above her waist. As she was looking down, Harmony watched her breasts shift in her t-shirt. The fabric suddenly pulled tight against her body. Every bump and curve and swell were accentuated by the now-tight shirt. She glared at the small creature and then pulled the shirt over her head.

Harmony's breasts lay heavy on her chest. They were larger now and she was glad she'd gone without a bra. The creeping itching sensation came again and she could see the skin of her breasts pull tight. They swelled again while she watched, flaring out to her sides. Harmony groaned under the pressure and sensation. Patches of black appeared on her small nipples and the nipples themselves grew, doubling and then tripling in size.

The difference in size between her upper body and her massive new breasts was embarrassing.Holy fuck, I look like some empty headed food-starved bimbo with twelve tit jobs. How-Harmony's breasts moved against her chest as her rib cage expanded deep within her body. Muscles thickened as her upper body expanded. She felt her entire body stretch in an obscene way, almost like the rope-burns her brother would give her as a child - twisting the skin of her arm until she cried.

Harmony fell to the couch, unable to sit up straight as her body grew. She weakly tried to move her legs but her small thighs groaned in protest. Her slightly chubby belly flattened quickly and then bulged again as thick, powerful stomach muscles grew under her skin. Stomach fat melted away to be replaced with clearly defined muscle. As the young woman lay, panting and sweating on the couch, she felt her shorts tighten against her hips. The fabric strained as her ass and hips expanded and she yelped as the shorts dug painfully against her clit.

Working her fingers down into the now-taut fabric, Harmony tried to pull her shorts off. Her hips clicked and moved under her skin and she cursed as the shorts held fast. Muscles bulged further along her lower belly and now the fabric cut painfully into her skin and the fingers she had under the band of her shorts. She pulled her fingers away. The side and bottom of the shorts strained and then snapped as her hips continued to press out. She touched herself gingerly, feeling the smooth hard flesh around her sides and down to her ass.

Pains flared along Harmony's thighs. The young woman worked her fingers against the muscles to relieve the pain. Despite what was happening, she was amazed to feel her soft skin pull tight and then harden. She had no idea what the muscles in the legs were called but she could feel each individual one. They were absurdly large. Harmony sat up, stomach muscles rippling to hold her easily in place. With the exception of the fur and hooves, her legs looked like they belonged on some gigantic weightlifter.

Harmony tensed and now her legs easily moved, thudding solidly into place on the floor. Fur continued to grow up her thighs, completely brown except for a large white spot at the back of her left thigh. The young woman yanked at her torn shorts and the fabric tore the rest of the way. The contrast between the smooth, white skin of her upper body and her brown fur was ... odd. Light brown hair raised in a faint line from her belly button down to the trimmed hair above her clit.

A sudden heat flushed through Harmony's body. Deep within, she felt herself grow wet. She gasped, her face quickly heating from the unexpected sensation. Something was touching her. Or, at least, it felt like it. As gentle as a lover's fingers pressing her open, her slick muscles widened and compressed over and over as her body slowly adapted to more easily take a larger lover.

A thin trail of clear, thick liquid escaped from between her lower lips as she trembled from something close to an orgasm. She wanted to touch herself but she dared not. Everything was too strange. Her light pubic hair vanished beneath a thick coat of fur that spread down to meet the fur of her thighs.

Between her legs, her pussy darkened. As with her nipples, black patches of skin appeared and then spread until her entire pussy was black. Harmony gently moved the tuft of long, soft brown fur out of the way to watch what was happening. Her slick pussy lips swelled as she watched. She never had a "cute" compact pussy like some women (at least like some she'd seen in porn magazines) but now her lips pushed out even further. They grew thick and wide and she could feel the skin pulling around them to adjust. Finally, her clit bulged and Harmony moaned, twisting her thick, heavily muscles legs. The skin covering her clit, now black, pulled back slightly to expose the still pink clit. Her slick little clit grew to match her large black pussy lips.

Carefully, very carefully, Harmony touched herself, tracing the lips of her new pussy and feeling how big she was. How large she was. Her mind flashed again to the horse on the television and she blushed, knowing now that she'd easily be able to take him.

The happy trail of brown fur growing up to her belly button thickened and then fanned out to her sides. Her spine bulged against the skin of her back briefly as her upper body completed its growth. Sharp aching pains dug deep into her shoulders as they widened as well, bones, joints and ligaments straining against the rapid growth of muscles deep within her body. Harmony worked her head in a circle as her neck slowly thickened, growing to match her larger upper body.Crap,she thought.I probably look like one of those people on steroids with a huge body and a tiny head right-

Bones popped and cracked and broke in Harmony's face. The pain bloomed bright and loud and indescribable. The young woman opened her mouth to scream and then simply fell over unconscious onto her side. As she slept, her jaw and face reshaped, pushing away from her face. Teeth fell to the couch and floor as her horse's muzzle grew out. Powerful jaw muscles attached beneath her cheeks and her nose quickly flattened. Her nostrils flared open while her face changed. The skin along her nose turned light pink with a few black spots. Small hairs grew up from around the skin of her nose.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,062 Followers