Erskine Ch. 03

Story Info
What does happen when a fairy and human have sex ?
1.8k words
4.48
20k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Junudi
Junudi
20 Followers

As I pulled up to the shoppe, I saw the loveliest head of red hair in the window. It was full and curly, what I imagined every Irish cliché to have. Sigh I am fully jealous I have always wanted that color and have tried several times unsuccessfully to achieve it. I opened the door and walked in to see that the redhead was wearing a silver Celtic pendant that was the same Anne's profile symbol online.

"Hello, are you Anne?" I say rather nervously.

"Hello Diana! Come sit down, I got you a coffee already." She said as she gave me a warm hug.

"You are too sweet thank you. I should have gotten you the coffee for spending your time with me."

"Oh don't be silly, do you know how I have wanted someone to share this with who wouldn't think I am completely nuts! You are the second person I have come across to even have heard about let alone experience it. Tell me your story first and I will tell you all I know. This may be a two coffee conversation." She giggled at her own joke. I could tell we would get along well.

"Well I encountered his energy before I had met him. I had just been dumped by my boyfriend and was very heart broken. I had turned back to yoga and meditation for healing. Our instructor told us to walk in our minds to a place that was peaceful, so when I closed my eyes it was as if I had opened them in this lovely green forest. I started to walk and wander down a path until it had opened into a small but defined circular patch of grass. It was wide enough for me to kneel and draw a sacred circle around me. As I was tracing the circle in the grass with my finger for the first time, I could feel this energy swirl and wrap itself around me. It touched me in places that no human energy could have. I looked up and could see the air simply sparkle in greens and golds. No words were said, no physical contact just his light spirit. When I tried to address who was there it simply faded into the mist."

"Is that as far as it went?" she asked wide eyed.

"No not at all that is just how it began."

"Oh keep going please I want to hear it all."

"Well it went on like this for a few months of meditating, not always with the same intensity, but the light was always there. Sometimes outside of the circle as if watching me or protecting my space. Then the other night while I was lying in my bed I felt the same sensation all over my body, touching me in places that still make me blush to think about it." Her green eyes just kept staring at me through my regaling of the tale.

"I could feel these invisible hands all over me touching yet not quite tangible, softer than the softest feathers of down. Invisible lips kept drinking kisses from me, tasting of mint and wild flowers. Then he told me to open my eyes, for I was afraid that the dream would end if I did. All of a sudden we were back in my meditation grove. Then we made love like I never had before." I almost giggled at how she watched me like a middle school girl. I had to wonder, who was helping who out here. I just continued.

"It was slow and intense yet built to this wild need that just consumed me. The next day I woke up with this vine tattooed around my wrist and this morning I found one below my bikini line. When I meditated this morning he left me this holographic letter telling me that he would reveal more later. That brings you up to date now I think."

"Wow you have been a busy girl, welcome to the club. The place you stumbled into during your meditations sounds like a fairy circle; these are sacred places for them and should not be entered carelessly. He must have led and wanted you there for you to have seen it in the first place. May I ask do you have a lover in this dimension?"

"Actually no I do not; my boyfriend broke up with me a few months ago."

"That is very off Diana, most time fairy lovers will only take up with you if you have a relationship already in this world. I think they feel it frees them from you entangling yourself in their lives. He must truly be smitten!"

"Do they have many human lovers at a time?"

"I honestly can not answer that I do not know myself. I never asked I think I am afraid to know the answer. I honestly do not know much more than you but will certainly answer anything I can."

"Well here's a good one, can you get pregnant from a fairy?"

"I have heard that you can, though I do not know of any one who has personally. Why? Do you think you are?"

"I do not know, he made an allusion to the fact that I may be, but I did not think it was possible. It has been so overwhelming. Another question I have is; would I be pregnant in this world as well or just the Fairy world? I know that you probably do not know, but just thinking out loud makes it a bit easier for me to process everything."

"Oh I understand Diana, when I first met Kavan I thought I was dreaming. It was not through meditation but through my visits to the forest that we met. There is a trail that my boyfriend and I like to go hiking on. One day we decided we needed a rest since it was so very hot. While my boyfriend Jayson was lying under a tree I decided to go for a dip in the stream. I walked myself to the waters edge and striped to nothing but my smile. I remember the water being quite warm which allowed me to go right in. I walked almost to the center where my feet still touched, but the water was so deep that it came to the top of my breasts. When I leaned back to get my hair wet, I felt hands skim across my breasts."

I

could feel my own breasts getting aroused at this thought, but I kept this thought to myself as I continued to listen.

"I jerked my head up to look around, but there was no one there. Then at once I felt hands moving from my ass to my, excuse my crudeness here but I rarely sugar coat things, vagina. He wasted no time exploring my folds with not only his hands but then his mouth. I could see nothing below the surface except for rocks and fish. Just as I closed my eyes, half out of fear and half out of enjoyment, I felt a tongue in my mouth and felt his cock begin to plunder me. It all happened without warning and with very little seduction. When I opened my eyes I find a man who was at least a full head taller than I and blue as the water I swam in, but he was dappled in greens and yellows he almost blended into his background. His pace quickened until I accommodated all of him, strangely I felt no pain though he was two times the size of Jayson. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once, rough and insistent, yet I could almost not feel him at all. I can not explain it. When we both came, our cries could be heard across the valley. He pulled my ear to his mouth and whispered

"I could not let my river have all the fun between your legs!"

"With that he disappeared below the water. Jayson came running to find me. When he saw me naked in the water he just figured that I took care of myself since I am a yeller in the bedroom. He smiled and joined me in the water. The sun shone off of his toned body as he waded across the stream to greet me."

"Your getting frisky without me huh, no fair to let me miss one of your famous orgasms."

"Before I could tell him of my strange experience, he kissed me silly and let his hands knead my ass. I was then made love to all over again and our cries filled the valley once again in bliss. As we came out of the water he noticed something on the top of my thigh.

"Hey when did you get that? I thought you didn't like tattoos."

"I looked down and saw waves in blue circle my thigh all the way around. I told Jayson to sit down so I could tell him what happened. He didn't miss a beat he explained my strange experience to me better than I to him."

"Sweets you just met a fairy, they are notorious for taking beautiful women or men who happen to find themselves in their territory. I have read about it before in my spiritual studies. Hmm I shall have to watch you more closely before I loose you all together."

"He was so cute when he said that half proud that I had been noticed by them and half jealous to know someone else was in me other than him."

"Well that is one hell of a story!" I say "Could you ask Jayson where he had read about fairy encounters? I would love to know as much as I can."

"Of course, I am sure he would be happy to help. I still do not understand how you were taken without having a boyfriend on this plane. You will have to find out; there could be something important you should know. Also be careful, human men are going to find you suddenly irresistible."

"Well that certainly explains it."

"Explains what?"

"Today at yoga, the new man in our class started to flirt with me even though there are far prettier women in my class, who also out rank me in their learning of the practice."

"Find out what his rules are before proceeding with any other man."

"Thanks Anne for the warning, though I only date one man at a time. Besides who would want a half fairy stepson? How would I even explain it?" I giggled at the thought.

"You would be surprised how easy it is to get sucked into something once you have been so sexually awakened. You will start to crave more."

"Oh I do, but I crave him, his lips, his arms, our joining. Anne, this has been so helpful even just to talk to someone else. Can we hang out again?"

"Oh yes please, I have learned as much from you as you have from me. I will give you a call when I know my next day off."

With hugs we said our farewells and looked forward to our perspective meeting.

Junudi
Junudi
20 Followers