Erskine Ch. 05

Story Info
Decisions must be made now.
2.4k words
4.57
13.4k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Junudi
Junudi
20 Followers

"Well when I went to court yesterday, there was this buzz going around about the time of prophesy coming to pass. I kept enquiring of these people, which prophesy? We have many in my world and most of them I take with a grain of salt. The only one I could ask and get a reliable answer from is my mother. It took all day to locate that woman and all she would tell me is that it involves my new love. I should have known that she would find out about you, that woman knows everything. I was just surprised when she did not reprimand me for having a love attachment to a human. Once or twice as a youth when she saw me playing between the worlds she would warn me to never become serious with humans."

"Really, why is that, don't others take lovers?"

"Taking a lover is different that falling in love."

"Are you in love with me?"

"Can you not feel it between us? You must know I am so very much in love."

"I do feel it, but just assumed it was my female mind praying upon my hopes of love and being loved. I know that fairies do not commit to human lovers."

"That my dear is precisely why I thought I would be facing a stern lecture from my mother, but she was smiling and glowing as I have never before seen. My friends have been chastising me for my attachment to you but today amongst the buzz, they said nothing, but patted my back."

"How very strange it must have been for you. I do not want to strain your life, only ever to be an asset. If we need to part please tell me, I must know."

"Part from you? No! Why would you think that I could never part from you, you are my life. From what little I could gather, we are fated to be together. This would mean that you must make some hard decisions."

"What would those decisions be? How long do I have to decide?"

"Well my love, you will have before the next full moon, and that will be in seven days. In those seven days I will leave you to your thoughts and only come here if I get more information."

"Why must you stay away? I am able to make up my mind with or without you here. I am quite capable you know."

"I do know, quite well, but to befuddle your mind with sex would not be fair and some would call it manipulating. Even if you think you know your answer when I tell you, do not answer me right away I want you to understand the permanency of the decision and for you to weigh all of your options."

"I understand now please tell me for God's sake."

"Well I will start with that you are indeed pregnant, whi..'

"Pregnant? How?"

"Heheh, I do believe you know and can still feel how my dear. Humans and fairies can mate quite successfully. It is part of the prophesy that you carry this baby. Now for the decision, not only are we fated to be in love but married as well. The big question is, Diana will you be my bride?"

There was only stunned silence, and a single tear falling down Diana's cheek. Erskine reached and wiped it away then kissed her cheek as softly as a rose petal.

"Is that a tear of joy or sorrow, my love?"

"Both I think." She said laughing. "I know the decision I must make does it involve living in your world?"

"You are indeed a smart woman, yes that is the decision you must make. What your purpose other than simply being my bride and mother to our beautiful baby I do not know. Once I find out I will be sure to tell you."

"If I decide to stay in my world, how will the baby be affected verses going to yours?"

"To my knowledge our child will appear in every way human, but most have strong magical abilities. Such as shifting between worlds, telepathy, they usually are gifted with the site. You already possess many of these qualities, so our child will be quite powerful. I realize that this may not help in your decision; you were probably seeking some detriment in either decision. To stay here would not part us forever, but simply change your path and potentially the purpose or hope of our prophesy."

"I do want so much to be with you, but to live in your world will be more than hard to explain should I want to come and visit my friends and family. Can I tell them? What are the rules here?"

"You may tell one person, whom ever you trust most in this world. Most humans are not ready to know our world yet and the few people, who are ready to know or do already, are here to protect us."

With that they kissed long and passionately, knowing that this may be the last time their lives are uncomplicated and their love pure. Each had tears and an unsaid hope in their heart that this parting would bring them eventually closer.

Diana's mind immediately went to her mother, for so long, as long as Diana could remember the two of them were it. Diana had no memory of her father and her mother's reluctance to discuss him kept Diana from bringing it up more than two times in her life. The first time she was just starting school and they were having a parents' weekend festival. She could not help but notice that the other children had two parents with them. She had asked her mother why she had only one parent. Her mother told her it was because she loved her more than enough for four parents let alone two. They hugged and giggled and that was enough for the time being. The other time was just as Diana was going to college. As she was packing and going through her old boxes, she opened up one of her mother's boxes by accident. She found an elaborate silver jewelry box. When she opened it she found a silver pendant that was so pure and polished that it seemed to glow. She brought the box to her mother and asked where it came from. Her mother quietly asked her to put it back from where it had come and to not ask her again. When she came back downstairs, she found her mother sitting in her favorite chair with her hands in her lap. Diana knelt down at her feet and immediately felt her pain. She knew it had come from her father.

"I am so sorry, I never meant to cause you this much pain. I just thought it was so beautiful and thought it was a shame that you never wore it."

"You are not the cause of this pain, this pain so old I thought it was gone from me. I know that I do not have to tell you who gave it to me, but I will for perhaps it will help me to free the pain from my heart. It was my engagement gift from your father. We were to be married that May 1 of that year, but the day he gave that box to me was the last day I ever saw him. Then my dear on October 31 you entered this world. I wore that pendant until your first birthday, it was then I knew I would not see my love again. You became my love, my life. I have no regrets, except that you never knew your father. He was a beautiful man inside and out. You got your many gifts from him. I am sorry it took me so long to tell you."

Diana was covered in tears at the thought of leaving her mother and knowing she would never meet her grandchild. How could she explain? How could she perpetuate the single motherhood that she had grown up with? She knew she wanted for nothing and could never repay her mother for her many sacrifices, but she also knew the pain of unanswered questions. She knew that she must tell her mother. The question was how and when? While her mother was a believer, seriously now, this was a bit unbelievable.

Diana's hands shook as she picked up the phone and dialed her mother's numbers. She knew what her decision was; now how does she break her beloved mother's heart? The phone seems to ring forever when she hears a beep.... "I am away with the girls until the 5th leave a message or give me a call when I am back!" beep.

Uuugggghhh the 5th that was four days away, how could she wait four days? It was so unfair; she had to sit with her cocktail of emotions, sadness, guilt, giddiness, hopefulness for 4 days? How was she to keep from going mad? She would only have two days of work to keep her busy, and she couldn't even pack for where she was going. She would have to get all her finances in order so her mother could sell her house and keep the profits as a nest egg for herself.

She called her lawyer and made all of the necessary provisions for her mother to take over control of her assets. Her lawyer gave her a puzzled tone; but did as he was asked. So now 3 days 12 hours and 15 minutes left. She decided a nap was in order, to help clear her head and perhaps her dreams would give her some insight that would help her on this new journey.

Diana stripped out of all her clothes with little ceremony and lay on her bed. She hated to sleep with clothes most of the time they felt so restrictive. She placed her hand on her stomach to see if she could feel the baby growing inside her. She knew that she would not really be able to feel the baby but wondered if even at this early stage the baby would have its own energy field. She kept thinking of what her life with Erskine would be like, and how making love would change after the baby. Her finger found her clit and began its work. She thought how strange it was that she should be so turned on right now even with all of the thoughts weighing on her mind, but remembering the feeling of Erskine filling her with his seed and how a part of him was growing in her now just made all those feelings intensify. Her fingers fondled the downy hair on her lips, and then would swirl around flickering past the sensitive little nub. She took her other hand and brought it from her belly to her nipples. They instantly hardened. She noticed how elaborate her ivy markings had gotten and how rose buds were now becoming part of the design. She could not help but wonder why or how they were changing and how much of her would eventually become covered. She then took two of her fingers and began to slide them in and out, in an attempt to relive some of the magic between her and her beloved. She slid down so her legs became wide open. Her breathing quickened and her muscles began to tense up. Then as she slid her fingers in one last time she took her other hand to her clit. Her quick little pants became deep and loud screams. She threw her head back and breathed out the last of her orgasm, then settled herself for a long and deep nap.

There in her dreams she awoke to see her space, sunny and green and the woman she had met here before.

"Seems you know how to make an entrance young lady, I could hear you all the way on this side." The woman just had this big smile on her face.

"I, I am so sorry, I had know idea." Diana stammered and blushed.

"Do not worry, I, even at my age am not above a good head spinning orgasm. Too few women know what their bodies are capable of. That of course is not why I am here. You are now aware of your choice and destiny, you are also aware of the fact that it remains your decision to make. Though we are powerful we do not use it to force what is supposed to be. You should know that your power and intuition grows to prepare you for life here. I can see your decision, but know that you should not rush to tell dear Erskine. Human hearts have a way of changing and you must be sure."

"Oh I am quite sure. I suspect I was always meant to be here."

"Still use all of your time and yes your mother is the one person you should tell. She will understand and accept whatever decision you make should you stay or leave. Neither decision will have a bad affect on your child for it will be loved no matter where you decide to raise it. Your purpose though will be told to you on the day you reveal your decision. It can not be used to change your mind. A marriage must be made with a pure and unswayed heart."

"I do understand, and will make my decision with a clear mind. How can you be so sure that my mother will be as receptive as you say? I know her heart will be broken again. I do not know if she can handle more than one heart break in a life time."

"Your mother knows all too well about the sacrifices of love and knows that you love her. Also things and paths are not always as defined as you may think. Use your heart to create new paths and new ways of thinking. That too is part of your purpose. Be well my child and sleep with a soundly."

Diana looked up at her and silently thanked her. For the first time, she could read the woman's thoughts and found nothing but good intent and peacefulness. Slowly her mind drifted away and into a deep sleep.

Junudi
Junudi
20 Followers