Escapades of Eva Ch. 03

Story Info
Confesses her spanking desires.
1.2k words
4.39
42k
3
0

Part 3 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan lifted an eyebrow and asked her to explain about the spankings with her ex husband.

With that Eva began to relate a spanking episode. "He told me one night that he had always wanted to tie me up and spank me. I had always had a fantasy of being the fair maiden captured by the wicked pirate, so I agreed to try it. I got dressed up in an old nightgown. I tore the sleeves to make it look like a damsel in distress. I met him at the door and after kissing him I presented a rope to him with my hands in front of me ready to be tied. He took me to the bedroom and tied me by my hands and feet across an old wooden trunk. He grabbed my gown and tore it from my body. He grabbed me by my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth. He fucked my mouth and as he did he would give me a spank with his wide leather belt. I would wiggle and pretend to cry out in distress. At fist it was fun and he loved it and wanted to do it more often. He would fuck me afterwards again and again. Our sex life had never been so good.

I enjoyed the fantasy and found myself getting turned on whenever he would do it. I even enjoyed the rough lovemaking that came afterwards. But, after a few times of doing that he began to spank me harder and harder. At first it was fine, then it got more and more painful and he began to hit me in the face. He used his fists, sticks, and belts and the beatings got worse and worse. What had been great sex quickly became very abusive. I would beg him to fuck me like he had been, thinking the sex would calm him down. However, instead of fucking me in a normal way, he began to use dildos and bottles, and whatever foreign objects he could find to fuck me with. I liked it at first, but when I would ask him not to hurt me he would always get angry and hurt me worse. Eventually he beat me just to be beating me. It was no longer sexy or fun. It was only violent.

At first, I told myself that I loved him and he would get better. But, eventually it was only violent and I finally had to run one night for my life. He had beaten me so badly I had to go to the emergency room with several broken ribs and my face full of scratches, cuts, and bruises. Finally, I had to face the fact that he had killed the love and I was afraid of him, so I had to get away from him."

After she finished talking Dan paused and took her hand. He could see that she was shaken remembering the violence and she had begun to cry. He held her until she calmed down and finally she wiped her face and tossed back her hair. "I am sorry. I had not thought about that part of my life much in the five years that I have been away from him."

"That's quite alright," he said, "I am just sorry you had to go through that. How can a man treat someone he claims to love in such a manner?"

"I don't know Sir, but I don't want to go through anything like that again."

Giving her a big grin Dan grabbed her belt again and he said, "Tell me, did you still like the spankings before he became violent?"

Blushing just a little she lowered her head. Looking up from under her eyelashes she said very quietly, "I loved it Sir. Too bad he had to ruin it."

Grinning again he grabbed her arm and swung her around where he could reach her bottom. Giving her a couple of easy swats with the belt he said, "Anytime you would like to get back to the "good" spankings let me know." He gave her a couple more swats and she giggled and pulled herself away covering her bottom with her hands. He continued to play spank her as he chased her around the stock room until they were both giggling and laughing.

Chuckling all the while, Eva wondered if it would be inappropriate to flirt with her boss. However, when she saw him wink, and saw the wide smile he gave her with each play smack, she realized that she had wanted him to do that all along. Gasping for air and laughing uncontrollably she stumbled as she pulled away from him one last time. She threw herself down on a pile of empty boxes, "Be careful Sir or I just might come to like that."

With a sexy wink he flopped down on the boxes next to her. He grabbed her and gave her a hug and a quick kiss. "Be assured my lovely lady, I can make you like that and much more. I can show you more types of "spankings" than you can imagine."

Without thinking about what or why they were doing this, Eva gave in to the tremendous pull and the thrill she felt with this man. Suddenly, she looked at him seriously and said, "Sir, I would love that." And with a gleam in her eye she asked, " So is this what a dominant man does?"

"A dominant man does a lot of things missy," he quipped. "However, it is very hard for a dominant man to be dominant without a submissive woman to dominate." Looking at her seriously, all play had stopped as Dan asked, "Are you submissive Eva?"

She paused for a moment to think about what he had asked. She thought about what being submissive meant to her. What would it be like to submit in all ways to a man who was honorable, and responsible, a man she could trust with anything? What would it be like to submit to a man who would earn her submission simply by being himself? What would it be like to have a man who deserves her obedience and respect because he doesn't need to demand it?

As she sat there next to this man who she knew had already become important to her she answered, "Yes Dan, I can be submissive to the right Dominant." What was she saying? Was she committing to something she had not thought out? "No," she decided, she was only being herself for once. She knew she could handle most things herself and she knew she was one of the most independent women around. But somehow, she also knew that only a strong woman could handle being submissive to the right dominant man.

Hearing Eva say that Dan leaned in close to her and gave her the sweetest kiss she had ever known. He kissed her hard and long and deep. He pulled her closer until she could feel her soft breasts against his hard chest. Just as the kiss was making her hot and wet she felt his strong hand entwine itself in her long red hair and he pulled her head back roughly. She thought she would have a climax right there. Looking into her eyes and giving her another wicked little grin he said, "You will be MINE!"