Escapades of Eva Ch. 08

Story Info
Glad to be Your slut.
1.8k words
4.52
29.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eva felt better Sir Dan brought her over to the futon. He told her she was allowed to look at him while they were not playing. She felt very hungry after all the activity and Sir gave he permission to get the snacks she had bought earlier and they shared them. Eva could swear she had never eaten anything so delicious. While they ate her Sir talked about the toys and showed her some things about them. When they finished he told her that from this night on she would be in charge of cleaning and storing the toys when they were finished. He said he would teach her all she needed to know to maintain an efficient toy box.

Looking through a small bundle he brought out a toy that he called a Whartensburg wheel. The metal handle was about six inches long and the wheel on one end looked like a tiny pizza cutter. Eva cringed and told Sir Dan that it looked absolutely wicked. "Give me your arm," he chuckled. Eva hesitated and Sir Dan grabbed her by the arm and pulled her across his knees. He gave her a sound smack on her butt and growled, "Just do what I tell you girl. I have told you that I will not harm you. I may hurt you a little but I will never bring harm to you." Once he had her across his lap he began to run the little wheel up and down her bottom and her back. It made her shudder. She had never felt anything so good. He ran it all over her body as she cooed and sighed. After a minute or two he stopped.

"Please Sir, may I have some more?"

"In a while pet. If you are really good for my next trick I will reward you with a good long session with this wheel. Now are you feeling better?" He lifted her up to face him. She said she was ready and politely lowered her eyes since she knew they were going to play again. She couldn't believe that they had played so long already and that she had so many orgasms. She was sure he would not be able to make her cum again. She was a little concerned since she didn't want to disappoint him. "Now I want your butt. Lean over now and present your bottom for a spanking."

She looked a little bewildered. "Do you just want me to lay across the bench or on my knees like I did when you came in?" She wanted to do it just right.

"Not at all," he said patting his lap. She leaned back over his lap. She loved how this felt. It was so much more personal, she thought, when her Dom held her in his lap. Smack! Came the first slap right on her butt cheek. She jumped a little. Slap! Again he slapped her on the other cheek. He began to slap her bottom from one side to the other. At first he went easy and she thought she could fall asleep because it felt so good. He spanked just hard enough to make it feel really delicious like a wonderful massage. "Do you like this pet?"

"Yes Sir," she said as she let the spanking lull her to a most relaxed state of mind.

"Pet this is what we call a sensuous spanking." He continued to spank her bottom until she started moaning with the pleasure. Hesitating for a moment he slipped his hand down between her legs. She gasped as his fingers found their mark right away. He rubbed her clit for a minute and then started the sensuous spanking again. Again he slid his hand down between her legs and this time he rubbed her clit with the side of his hand as he had done earlier. She began to breath heavy. Each time he heard her heavy breathing and the moaning he would stop masturbating her and go back to spanking. He alternated spanking and rubbing her clit over and over, never actually letting her cum. She was so hot and so frustrated that she tried to rub herself against his leg when he was spanking. Finally, he smacked her real hard and said, "Enough. Don't push it. Just let the feeling wash over you." He continued for a few more minutes and finally stopped. "

Reaching into the toys beside him, he picked up a small wooden paddle. It looked harmless enough she thought. He began to spank her again. He was still using the sensuous style and then he began to spank harder. She tensed a little remembering how her ex had beaten her. However, she reminded herself that was no longer necessary, besides the spanking still felt good. He increased the intensity of the spanking again. She tensed a little at the harder spanking, but still it felt good. In fact, she was amazed that the harder spanking was actually making her feel erotic again and she started rubbing her pussy on Sir's lap again. He stopped the spanking and rubbed her slit again like he did earlier. He spanked and masturbated her again and again until she was moaning, wanting more. Slam! On her backside. Whack! He hit her again. Slap! On the back of her legs. She jumped and cried out. Whack! Again. He spanked over and over. He slid his hand faster along her slit. Her pussy was so wet she thought she would go crazy if he did not let her cum. He beat her and beat her. She moaned and moaned.

"Please Sir, may I cum? I need to cum Sir."

"No!" He smacked her again... hard. "Pet do you like this spanking as well? This is called a corporal spanking".

"Yes Sir," she moaned. Ohhhhh would he ever let her cum?

As if he had read her mind he brought his paddle down hard on her ass. He hit her again, and again. Smack! On one cheek. Pow! On the other cheek. He spanked her over and over. Suddenly, he put down the paddle and quickly slid two fingers into her cunt. Sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy he continued to fuck her as he started rubbing her clit with his thumb. While he fucked her he slapped her hard with his free hand. Slam! Came his hand hard on her butt. He fucked her cunt and beat her ass as hard as he could.

Suddenly, as he fucked her harder he leaned across her back and bit her shoulder at the back of her neck. She cried out in extreme pleasure. "Again Sir Please, bite me again I beg you." He bit her again while he fucked her harder and harder. Again he sank his teeth into her other shoulder. "Aiiieeeeee!" she squealed. Suddenly she began to buck and lean against his mouth. The combination of the fucking and the wonderful sensation of him biting her almost drove her mad. "Again Sir bite me again. Please Sir. Bite me! Bite me! Don't ever stop Sir. Bite me! Bite me!" She was crying and begging for her Dominant to prolong the intense feelings, "Sir please fuck me, bite me, and make me cum for you Sir. Please Sir, may I cum please?"

"NO," and he continued beating and fucking his submissive harder and harder. He leaned over again and bit down hard on the back of her shoulder. He growled like an animal as he pulled her shoulder back and forth between his teeth. "Cum NOW," he ordered her. He felt the hot cum gush out of her pussy as she bit her lip and screamed. And then he continued to spank her harder and harder and she shuddered and gasped as the orgasm shook her hard.

As the final wave shook every cell in her body Eva cried out, "Oh god Sir please don't ever stop fucking me," And she collapsed on her Sir's lap.

Eva began to calm down as Sir Dan rubber the red marks on her bottom. He rubbed he talked to her gently. Just then Eva turned to look at her backside. She noticed that there were several mirrors hung around the room. Then she saw the full-length mirror that hung on the back of the office door behind Sir. Her butt cheeks were as red as they could be. She saw the welts beginning to rise. Sir Dan noticed what she was looking at and caught her gaze in the mirror. "What do you think of that my pet? Do you like seeing the marks I put on MY cunts ass?" He gave her a big wide grin.

She blushed and quickly lowered her eyes, "Yes Sir I love it."

"Sit up here with me pet. Tell me how it makes you feel," he said.

She looked at him as she thought about what he asked. "It is hard to describe Sir. You turn me on Sir, like I have never been turned on. All of this spanking and the behavior I am learning to please you with remind me of my submission to you. Just the act of submitting to your desires is a feeling of fulfillment that I cannot even describe. The more I am submissive the more and more aware I become of your dominance. I love it all. I love how you turn me on. I love how you spank me. I love every orgasm you allow me. It makes me proud and fills me with contentment to know that I can do these things for you and most of all that you love it as much as I do. You have done so much for me already Sir. I only wish I could return the pleasure to you as much as you do to me."

Eva lifted her head up and was suddenly dizzy. Putting her hand to her head she said, "Sir I am dizzy and I feel like I have taken some kind of drug. I feel like I am floating."

"That is called sub space pet," he chuckled. "It is one of the nicer side effects of the endorphin rush that comes after a good night of BDSM play. Do you like it?"

"Ohhh Yes Sir I surely do," she giggled.

There was a new look on Sir Dan's face as he took her head in his hands and kissed her gently on the forehead. She did not know what this look meant and she did not have time to think about it because Sir Dan was kissing her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. Then he grabbed her arm again and threw her across his lap. The next thing she knew he was running the Whartensburg wheel all over her body. Letting out a huge sigh she said, "Thank you Sir. I am so glad to be Your slut."