Escapades of Eva Ch. 28

Story Info
Thank you, Sir.
1.5k words
4.41
19.4k
1

Part 28 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva stepped out of the shower and dried herself off with a big fluffy towel. She smoothed some hair conditioner through her long thick auburn hair and combed it while she used the blow dryer. She looked at her ample figure in the mirror and was pleased to see that she was losing some weight. Sir Dan had said he liked her figure, but she wanted to stay shapely for him.

She walked into the bedroom and dressed in her black garter belt and black silk stockings with no panties as he had asked her to do. She looked in the mirror and found her reflection in her garter belt and stockings to be kind of sexy. She hoped Sir would like it. She left her bra off too and applied her makeup the way Sir liked. She wouldn't personally have worn so much makeup but he seemed to like it and she wanted only to please him. She slipped on the long slinky black satin gown with the shoestring straps and the low cut bodice and bare back. Sir had brought the sophisticated black gown for her at work yesterday and instructed her to dress in it tonight without any underwear. There was a slit on one side of the gown that clearly showed her shapely thigh all the way to her hip. She made a mental note to be careful how she moved so no one would see that she didn't have any panties on.

She loved it when Sir told her how to dress. He liked her to have a slutty look but with some class too. He had a great way of putting together just the right outfit to compliment her curvy figure. She loved his tasteful attention to detail. She loved how it made her feel to be at his side with her head held high, knowing he was proud of her appearance. And she loved the sense of confidence that it gave her to know that her Sir wanted her to look just this way. As she looked at her reflection in the mirror she smoothed the black satin over her tummy and hips she gave in for an instant to the feeling of the luxurious fabric.

She ran her hand over her hip and down the silky stocking through the slit on her thigh. For a moment she could not resist running her hand up under her skirt to feel her bare shaved pussy. She squeezed her pussy lips together the way Sir liked to do and the thought and memory of his touch instantly made her wet. Then she pulled her hand away for fear that she would want to cum without Sir's permission and after the recent incident in the shower she couldn't let that happen.

Shaking off her growing lust at the thought of her Sir's touch she grabbed her black lace shawl and headed to the living room. Just then she heard the door open and she knelt as quickly as she could in the close fitting gown and with her bottom in the air she lowered her head and arms to the carpet in the position of inspection that Sir loved.

"Good evening pet," he said as his hand slowly ran over her satin covered bottom.

"Good evening Sir," she replied with her head still against the carpet.

Then she felt Sir Dan's big strong hand slip under the slit in the gown and he reached between her legs to see if she had indeed left her panties off. "Good girl," he said as he ran his finger along the slit in her cunt. She knew she was wet and she relaxed when he said, "I see you are looking forward to our evening aren't you pet?"

"Yes Sir," she said as he slipped two fingers quickly into her cunt. She gasped. He fucked her pussy for a few minutes with the long hard strokes that she loved so. She was breathing heavily and began to moan.

"Please may I cum Sir?" she begged.

"No, not yet pet," he said. Then he shoved his fingers into her hard and fast for a few strokes before he pulled them out of her pussy. "Is my pet a little horny tonight?" he asked.

"Yes Sir"

Then Sir Dan said, "Get up on your knees, and lick your juice off my fingers bitch."

Eva sat up on her knees and opened her mouth as he put his wet fingers in her mouth. She licked and sucked his fingers for a moment as she felt her cunt getting wetter. Just then Sir Dan pulled his fingers out of her mouth and quickly unzipped his trousers. His cock was standing out in front of her face. It was hard and looked delicious. She knew not to move toward him without his permission but she didn't need to. Sir Dan quickly grabbed a handful of her hair and guided his cock to her lips. "Suck my cock slut."

Eva opened her mouth and took his cock between her hot lips as he slid it all the way to the back of her throat. She closed her mouth and began to suck gently as she slid his cock in and out. She loved to suck his cock. It fit her mouth just right. She loved how it felt to lick it all over and she felt such contentment when she took it all the way in as he set up a rhythm of shoving his hot meat in and out of her mouth. She loved how it filled her mouth and when she heard him begin to breath heavily she sucked a bit harder and faster. She loved to make his cock feel good. And, when he stood up in front of her this way she knew he liked it best if she did not put her hand on his cock and just let him shove it as far into her throat as he could. She even loved it when he moaned a little each time he made her gag as she swallowed his cock as far into her mouth as she could.

Taking a bit of liberty she pulled her mouth off of his cock and bent to lick his balls. He reached up and held his cock up so she could reach his balls more easily. She licked them all over stopping for a few seconds to take one of his balls into her mouth as she sucked it a little. Then she sucked the other one. Not wanting him to lose his hardness, she ran her tongue once more from the bottom of his balls all the way up his hard shaft. Then she parted her sensuous lips as he quickly shoved it back in her mouth.

She sucked on him a little more. Then she felt his cock stiffen and jerk a little. She knew that his orgasm was about to happen and she sucked steadily until she felt it jerk hard and she heard a grateful moan as his cum began to fill her cheeks. She swallowed the warm liquid as quickly as she could because she knew he would cum for a few moments. He filled her mouth causing her to swallow three times. She was always amazed at how much he could cum. She kept her mouth on him as he gave a few more little spurts of cum and he held her head in his hands while his cock began to soften. He wrapped his fingers in her hair as he held her to him. She absolutely loved it when her Sir came for her.

Her Sir did so much to please her and use her in the ways that she liked. She was only sorry that she could not do more to pleasure him. But, she was confident that he would let her know what he wanted and when he wanted it. And she knew she would do whatever he wanted because she trusted him above all others in her life. As he pulled his cock out of her mouth Eva took one last lick and quickly kissed the head as she looked up at him with a smile.

He gave her a silly grin as he adjusted his clothes. "Thank you Sir," she said as she gave him a sexy look.

"You are welcome pet," he said as he held out his hand to her. She took his hand and he helped her to her feet. Then he grabbed her around the waist and gave her a long passionate kiss. Before she knew it he had slipped his hand down between her legs again and was rubbing her clit. "Do you want to cum pet?"

"Yes please Sir," she groaned.

"Not yet," he said and he pulled his hand out and slapped he on her ass. "Lets get going. I have some fun planned for tonight."

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir," Eva groaned again. She really did want to cum, but she knew that Sir would let her know when the time was right. For now she was anxious to see what he had planned.