Escapades of Eva Ch. 29

Story Info
Red becomes your pet.
2.8k words
4.6
18.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva stepped out of the open car door and took the hand that Sir Dan was offering her. She looked around and was puzzled as to why Sir had brought her back to the mall where they worked. She was especially curious why he had her dress up to come there. "You look marvelous tonight Pet," he said with a wink as he tucked her hand under his arm and led her toward the mall.

"Thank you Sir, and I love this dress. It is so beautiful." He stopped and looked at her for a long moment, then he said, "It is as lovely as you are Pet," and he gave her a long sensuous kiss.

"Thank you Sir," she purred. She smiled shyly wondering what her Sir was up to but decided not to question him. She thought that perhaps they were coming to get some of his toys before going out to his favorite dungeon. She also wondered what the other employees would think seeing Sir kiss her and seeing them in formal dress. She gave into a smug little grin of self-satisfaction as they continued walking arm in arm.

She was enjoying holding onto his arm since she usually walked behind and to the right of him at lifestyle functions. He had told her that staying a step behind him was an old style tradition in the lifestyle in order to give protection to the submissive should trouble start. As they neared the mall entrance she saw that there were other couples dressed in formal wear and they were walking toward the mall as well. In fact, she saw some of her work mates. It crossed her mind that no one knew that she and Sir Dan were a couple. She turned to look at her handsome sexy Dom and she felt her back straighten and she held her head high. She felt great pride welling up in her knowing that he thought enough of her to disclose this much of their relationship to others where they worked. She was also happy to know that he was proud enough of her to be seen in public, and away from work together.

When they entered Sir led her to the huge glass domed atrium that was in the center of the mall. The entire area had been transformed since that afternoon into a lovely romantic ballroom. Now she understood why Sir had dismissed her and the other women in the department early that day. She looked at him with wonder as she took in the entire scene. Through the subdued lighting there were tiny twinkling white lights blinking in the small trees that surrounded the entire room. In the middle of the atrium at the backside of the dance floor was a giant cone shaped float much like a Christmas tree and it was covered entirely in red and pink roses. The base appeared to be about ten or twelve feet across and it reached almost to the top of the forty-foot ceiling. The roses were real and their lovely scent caught her attention as soon as they entered. The same small twinkling lights were scattered throughout the rose tree. Eva had never seen or smelled anything so wonderful. She heard Sir Dan chuckle at the look of wonder on her face as she stood transfixed at the sight.

He squeezed her arm as he led her through the many small round intimate tables for two. Each table was draped with a white tablecloth and had a lighted candle and a long stem red rose in a white glass bud vase. The only other light that added to the charm of the sensual atmosphere was the subdued light of the small stage and dance floor at one side of the room. There was a small group of musicians playing romantic big band songs like the ones her parents used to listen to when she was a child. When Sir led her close to the front of the room and pulled her chair out for her she saw that the coasters on the table were actually small red and white lacy valentines. She saw that there were also small groups of red and pink heart shaped helium balloons scattered throughout the tables.

When she sat down a waitress appeared and Sir gave her an order for champagne. Eva looked at him with all the love that she had come to feel for him. She was so proud to be with him and it was a really special treat that he brought her here as his date. She had known it was Valentine's Day but had not really paid much attention to the decorations at the mall. She had seen them up for weeks and had sort of forgotten about the holiday. "Sir?" she said, "I forgot about Valentine's Day and I apologize that I did not get you a gift."

"That's no problem Pet. To tell the truth, I had forgotten about it as well until the boss reminded me a few days ago that the company was throwing this shindig for the employees. But never fear," he added with his eyebrow raised, "I have plans for you later this evening my dear." She couldn't help smiling as he leaned close to her ear and gave a sexy and sadistic little chuckle.

"Yes Sir," she giggled.

While they waited for the waitress to return Eva looked around at the amazing change in the atrium. She also noticed that there was a buffet style table of food at the back of the room. "Sir," Eva said lowering her eyes as she addressed him, "Would you allow me to prepare a plate of food for you?"

Sir Dan did not answer right away because just then the waitress returned. She placed a silver bucket of ice with a small open bottle of champagne for two on the table near him and two crystal champagne glasses. He took the bottle and poured a little champagne, which he tasted. Satisfied with the taste he poured a little more and some for Eva. He handed her the glass and as he clinked their glasses together he said, "Happy Valentine's Day Pet."

"Happy Valentines Day Sir."

"I thought this evening I would give you a new challenge Pet. I want to see just how quiet you can be while I fuck the daylights out of you. Cheers," Sir Dan chuckled as they drank the wine. He laughed out loud when he saw the frightened look of uncertainty that crossed her face. "Don't worry Pet," he said as he brushed a stray strand of her hair from her cheek, "You will like what I have in mind. I promise. But you need to know now that I will require absolute silence. Is that understood?"

Eva was not sure what to think but as a good submissive who trusted her Sir with everything she gave a shy grin as she murmured, "Yes, of course Sir."

"Good girl. I will let you know when the silence will begin. In the meantime I would love that plate of food now my Pet. And bring some for yourself as well."

"Yes Sir," she replied, and when Sir stood up to help her with her chair she rose to leave. Just then Sir Dan stopped her with a hand on her arm.

"And, by the way Pet, I know I told you this once, but, you look positively magnificent this evening." He smiled at her with a look of pure passion. Then while she was blushing at his remark he gave a low growl and leaned over and kissed her. He put his arms around her waist as they kissed and pulled her up close to him. "That's my sexy sub," he whispered and again he kissed her hard in a long lustful embrace that took her breath away.

Breathless, "Thank you Sir," was all she could say when she was finally able to speak. "I will be back in a moment," she added as she tried to stop the trembling in her legs. Her pussy was as wet as it could be and it took a great deal of effort for her to maintain her composure as she headed for the buffet table. A few moments later she returned with two plates of food.

"Thank you Pet," Sir said.

"You are welcome Sir."

As they ate Sir chatted about how the male employees had gathered after work and put together the evening's decorations. Eva told him what a good job they had done. She remarked about how romantic it all looked. "I didn't know men could do all this," she said. "Usually it is the women who do the decorating."

"Don't underestimate us fellas, Pet," he chuckled.

When they had finished their food and drank some more champagne a love song that Sir liked began to play. "Shall we dance", he asked. Eva took the hand he offered and he led her to the dance floor. She was amazed at what a good dancer Sir was. But then she reminded herself that she had not seen anything yet that her Sir could not do. They danced and danced. She thought that she could dance with her Sir forever. Finally, almost an hour later, being a little out of breath they returned to their table and enjoyed another drink.

When they finished Sir asked the waitress for another bottle of champagne. After she brought it Sir handed Eva the empty glasses and grabbed the bottle in one hand. Then he took her other hand and led her around the perimeter of the dance floor. When they reached the other side where the rose tree stood he stopped and looked around for a few moments. When he was satisfied and another set of music began he turned to Eva and said, "Ok Pet, silence begins as of now. Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir," she said and she was delighted to feel the wave of excitement that always happened when Sir began to play with her. This time she was especially excited and a bit worried. She had assumed that Sir meant for them to play after the Valentine Ball, and she was wondering just what he had in mind with all these other people around. But, as usual she stayed quiet and waited for him to let her know what he had planned. Just then, she felt him tug on her hand as he quickly led her around to the back of the rose tree.

She looked back for an instant to see if anyone noticed them leaving. So far she did not see anything. However, she was more puzzled than ever wondering about why he had come here and not to his secret dungeon in back of his office. But, she didn't have to wonder for long. Sir had brought them to the backside of the rose tree and he was reaching into the tree. In a second a small door in the tree popped open. Sir guided her inside and when he turned around to close the door she noticed that he was putting a pad lock in place.

Eva thought this was odd behavior from Sir Dan until she turned around. As she heard the muffled sound of love songs just outside her vision adjusted to the dim light and she saw the inside of the cone shaped rose tree was hollow and was held up with a series of metal poles that looked like a giant erector set. In the middle were two tall scaffolds about four feet apart and held up by large sturdy metal pipes that looked like a set children's monkey bars. To one side of the space she saw Sir's toy bag complete with several lengths of rope. Sucking in her breath she suddenly realized what was about to happen. Now she understood that he had brought the lock to prevent them from being disturbed. She turned to Sir. She was careful to keep her eyes lowered because she knew for sure that they were going to play right here. Just then Sir Dan grabbed her and pulled her close into another long and lingering kiss of passion.

As another slow sexy love song played just outside the structure he lifted her head with one hand and looked directly in her eyes. With a wicked little grin he put a hand on her breast and feeling for the nipple he gave it a hard pinch as he twisted it. Eva sucked in her breath hard and opened her mouth, but the look her Sir gave her reminded her of the silence he had commanded and she quickly closed her mouth, and squeezed her eyes shut, and bit her lip against the pain.

When she opened her eyes he had pulled her breast out of her gown and was sucking on it greedily. Her cunt immediately got wet and she started to breath hard. Remembering once again to be silent she again bit her lip as Sir Dan cradled her in his arms while he licked and sucked the cool skin of her breast. Once again he took her nipple in his mouth and bit down just hard enough to make her jump, but she did not make a sound. "Good girl Pet," he whispered just loud enough for her to hear over the melody outside as he kissed her neck and ear.

Eva was so hot and wet that she was sure she would cum hard just from the touching and kissing. She couldn't help wonder what she was going to do since she could not speak and ask Sir for permission to cum. She stifled a moan as she turned her head to the side and bit her lip once more. Just then, as if he had read her mind he growled in her ear, "Cum NOW my little cumslut." Eva was shocked and amazed that her body obeyed his command and without any further prompting she felt her cunt tense and shudder as slick wet cum slid out of her pussy. She felt the hot flush in her cheeks as she blushed profusely and she couldn't help letting out a gasp. She couldn't believe that he had done that and she marveled that just the sound of her Dominant's voice and command had made her cum without her cunt being touched in any way. She looked in surprise at Sir Dan as her mouth dropped open and he chuckled, "My sweet, sweet pet, you didn't know you could cum on command did you?" He laughed again and added, " Why pet how did your face get so red?"

Unable to ask for permission, Eva took the liberty of putting her arms around the neck of her beautiful Dom with the steel gray hair and she began to rub her body against his in time to the music that was playing. Sir Dan grabbed her then, holding her close, and began to move with her in time to the music. She gave him a hot sultry look and a huge grin as she let her tongue slowly lick around the inside of her parted lips, and without a sound she rubbed her pussy against his crotch. She could feel his hard cock beneath their clothes and she heard her wonderful Sir's low chuckle as he wrapped her in his arms and gave her another passionate kiss.

This time when he pushed his tongue between her lips she surprised him by taking it slowly into her mouth and sucking on it gently. Sir Dan held her even closer and tighter and he rubbed his growing hard on against her body. She thought she could cum again just from the sheer passion they were sharing. When he finally pulled his tongue out of her mouth his handsome eyes narrowed and he gazed down at her as he growled, "Ok my little vixen, remember you better be careful what you ask for."

With that he grabbed her breast again and started sucking on the large nipples. Eva was breathing hard and trying not to make any sound when he suddenly crouched down and ran his hand up under her gown. He grabbed her crotch though the slinky black dress slipping a couple of fingers into her wet cunt. He grabbed her cunt hard and the feeling of his hand and the satin gown turned her on so much that she had to bite down hard to stifle the moan that was escaping from her throat. She loved feeling of private humiliation that took her over every time her Sir grabbed her like that, and as she bit her lip once again she felt herself blush. "Why I do believe," he quipped in amusement, "Red becomes you pet."

Then Eva gave him a big sensuous smile, and a sexy wink just before she shyly lowered her eyes back into submission. She did so love this man.