Escapades of Eva Ch. 30

Story Info
Was she perverted?
1.9k words
4.42
19.3k
1
0

Part 30 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva trembled with excitement and fear at knowing her sexy Sir would very likely strip her and fuck her with all these people right outside the rose tree. Sir came close to her ear and said, "Now Pet, I want to see what is under that slinky black dress." The sleeveless dress had a small clasp at each shoulder, which Sir Dan unhooked in one smooth move. The top of the gown fell down exposing Eva's back and breast. Then he gave it a little tug at the waist and the gown feel the rest of the way to the floor leaving his submissive completely nude. She did not move even though the familiar feeling of private humiliation stirred in her pussy as it always did when she was nude for her Sir.

He stood back a bit and began to circle her. As he inspected his property, even though she did not look into his eyes, she could see the lusty expression on his face as he surveyed her. She could see he was proud of her and that he liked what he saw. Her pussy was getting wetter just knowing that he found her beautiful.

He moved closer to her. He was close enough now for her to smell the cologne that drove her wild. As he began to circle her again he stayed close enough for his clothing to brush up against her nude body. He circled around and around her brushing against her body. Now and then he would growl into her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe. Then he would stick his warm tongue in her ear. That drove her crazy. She bit her lip again to prevent herself from crying out for him to fuck her. She held her breath a bit because feeling his clothed body against her cool soft nude skin always made her acutely aware of how submissive she really was. She loved this man who dominated her mind, body and soul. The more he circled her this way the weaker her knees got. She was afraid that she would not be able to stand much longer. She needed to feel him inside her. She was as hot as she had ever been. She closed her eyes tight, trying not to cum the way she wanted to. She knew she would do anything he wanted just to feel his control when he dominated her.

Knowing that she was completely vulnerable to whatever he wanted put her in a deep state of arousal, and forgetting his commands she unconsciously began to moan and writhe. "Ahem," he mumbled, and she immediately bit her lip to stifle her moans. He grabbed her nipples and twisted them again. She held back the cry that was on the tip of her tongue. "That's better," he said as he gave her nipples one more strong pull.

He stepped over to his toy bag and quickly brought out a long silk scarf. Stepping back in front of her, and with a low voice, he instructed her to open her mouth. When she did he placed the silken gag in her mouth and tied it behind her head. "I told you to be silent bitch," he said in her ear as he grabbed her cunt and squeezed it hard. "Silent means NO noise. Is that understood my little cum slut?" Keeping her eyes downcast she cringed a little from his tight grasp. She shook her head yes. "Good girl," he added.

As he circled Sir Dan began to touch her with his strong warm hands. First he rubbed her ass, and then he brushed her hair to one side and kissed the base of her neck making her gasp. He circled to the front letting his warm hands drift to her belly and then down to her cunt. He slid his hand between her legs and lifted it up tight right in the middle of her pussy. He chuckled as she quickly shut her eyes again and chewed on her gag trying to stifle a moan.

Then while he stood in front of her he placed a hand on each of her breasts. He rubbed and kneaded them very gently, bending over to kiss and fondle her nipples. Several times he took her large nipples into his mouth and sucked on them. Eva's knees went weak at his touch, but with the gag in her mouth it reminded her not to moan, or whimper the way she usually did. But she did start to breath heavily, and she subconsciously began to move her hips toward him, as her pussy got hotter. Just then Sir Dan bit her ample bosom just above the nipple. She couldn't help gasping at the pain. However, she did love it whenever he bit her and she tried hard to be quiet. She couldn't help another gasp when he bit the tender mound of the other breast long and hard. Eva felt tears sting her eyes at the unexpected pain, but she succeeded in stifling the scream she felt as she bit into the silk in her mouth.

He put his arms around her and pulled her hard against his body. He ran his tongue around the curve of her neck and up to her ear. Her knees started to buckle with the overwhelming lust she always felt when he licked her earlobe. She held on to him to steady herself but she breathed heavily without making any noise. With a little chuckle he again whispered, "Good girl."

She thought her knees really would give out when he snatched the scarf from her mouth and she heard him growl in her ear, "On your knees bitch, and worship me." Gratefully, she let him guide her to her knees. While she knelt on the beautiful black gown that had fallen to the polished linoleum of the atrium beneath her, she bent her head to his foot letting her long thick auburn hair fall against his ankle. She kissed the top of his well-polished black shoe. She remarked to herself that her Sir was always so neat and well groomed. With the pride she felt in her Master she showered his shoe with kisses. She moved up to his ankle and kissed him again momentarily taking his sock in her teeth and giving it a little tug. She lifted the hem of his slacks and continued kissing the bottom of his leg. She felt all the love that she held inside her heart for her wonderful Dom and she showered it on his foot. As she alternated between kisses and rubbing her cheek on his shoe and leg Eva began to feel incredibly turned on.

Sir Dan pulled his foot away and put his other foot under Eva's face. She continued to stroke and caress her Dominant as she kissed and rubbed her face on the other foot. She felt like a cat adoring her owner as she showed the love and the passion she felt for this man who had come to know her so well in the little time they had been together. She purred and sighed as she kissed his leg giving it little licks and nibbles where she could.

He bent over then and grabbing her by the shoulders he lifted her to a kneeling position. His cock was hard and protruding from under his trousers as her eyes fastened on his crotch. Her nostrils flared with lust as her eyes locked on his hard meat. She licked her lips and she knew she was in full heat when he held her head still as he rubbed his hard on against her face. She ventured a quick kiss on his stiff crotch. Not hearing any refusal from him she started placing little kisses on the clothing covering his erect cock and rubbed her face against him just as she had with his feet. She rubbed and kissed as though she was transfixed. She felt light headed and a little giddy knowing that this cock belonged to her precious Master. Knowing it was so close to her mouth and wanting to slide it between her lips. She was hungry for him, and she did so love sucking his hot meat. She could almost taste the hot cum that she knew he would reward her with as it filled her cheeks waiting for her to swallow. She felt like she had never wanted anything as much as worshiping His cock. She began to breathe heavily and she kissed him harder as she blew her hot breath against his penis. She felt his hands start to squeeze her shoulders as her ardor became stronger and hotter. She felt his stiff rod twitch underneath his clothing. She put her arms around his legs and rubbed her mouth up and down his shaft. She had to have him in her mouth. Caught up in a sexual frenzy she forgot herself for a moment and she reached up to undo his belt buckle. Suddenly he stepped back pushing her face away from him so hard she nearly toppled over.

"You do not have permission to touch this cock bitch," he snapped and he turned and walked away toward his toy bag. Trying hard to tone down the lust she was feeling in her wet pussy she tried to compose herself as she fought back the tears that were forming from his rejection of her. She knew she had been wrong to touch him with her hands without permission, and she felt just as if she were a naughty child that had been scolded. Then something snapped in her. She realized she loved feeling like a bad little girl. She knew she should be still and wait for her Sir's instructions, and yet, her cunt was aching for him. In her frenzy she lost herself momentarily and she let her hand drift between her legs. She was squeezing her own cunt trying to stop the orgasm that was building in her. She sniffed back the tears and settled her bare bottom back on her feet as she remained in the kneeling position with her eyes lowered and her hand between her legs.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open as she felt a solid smack on her face. She looked up and saw her Dom had slapped her face. Her mouth dropped open and she put her hand where he had slapped her feeling the heat in her cheek. She drew in her breath as she heard him say, "Bitch I did not tell you that you could play with my cunt did I"? She was so stunned that she did not respond. He slapped her other cheek this time and growled, "Do you understand me or do I have to teach you a lesson right here and now?"

Sir had not hurt her but he had startled her with the slaps on her face. Then to her amazement she wished he would do it again, but instead, feeling puzzled, she shook her head no and smiled shyly through the tears that burned her cheeks where he had slapped her. She wanted more of that. She knew he had not hit her the way her ex-husband had. Sir's slap had not been hostile. She didn't understand it but somehow it had aroused her. Suddenly she desperately wanted more of the rough handling he was giving her. She quickly lowered her eyes as she wondered how she could tell her Sir that she had liked something that the world said she was not supposed to like. Was she sick? Was she perverted? Then she laughed at herself. Of course she was perverted and she loved it.