Escapades of Eva Ch. 31

Story Info
How long would he make her wait?
2.7k words
4.36
17.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 31 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir walked across the room and reached into his toy bag and pulled out a long handled crop. Returning to Eva he crouched down in front of her slapping the palm of his hand as he spoke. "Pet, you know you are not supposed to masturbate without my permission don't you?" She nodded her head yes. "Well haven't I told you before that you are not supposed to touch MY CUNT in any way other than to clean it, without my permission?" Eva nodded her head.

He continued to slap his hand with the crop as he added; "I will let it go this time because I realize I may not have been specific enough when I talked to you about this before. Besides, I have been drinking and I, like all the Doms I know, have a personal policy not to do any type of spanking or hard scenes when I have had alcohol. However, if I catch you touching my property again, without permission I will use this on you, and you will have no safe word then either. Do you understand? Look at me pet. Speak to me."

Eva raised her head and looked at him. She still had a few tears in her eyes. "I understand Sir," she whispered, " But I thought that only meant permission to masturbate. I am sorry Sir. Also, Sir...?"

"Yes. What is it pet?"

"Could we please talk about this more when you have time Sir? I do have several questions to ask. But right now Sir I am so hot for you," she said looking at him shyly. She looked down for a moment and then she looked up at Sir Dan from under her eyelashes and she whispered timidly, " Won't you please fuck me Sir? Pleeeaaasssee???"

Sir Dan did not want to laugh too loud but he did grab Eva's head and he chuckled and chuckled, muffling his laughter in her hair. Finally getting control of himself he looked at his submissive and said, "You had better believe you are going to get fucked my pet. And as of now you are on complete silence again. You are about to get fucked like you have never been fucked before. Are you ready for this?" She nodded yes. He fell to chuckling again as he took her face in his hands and kissed her hard.

Leaving his submissive on her knees he went to his toy bag once again and pulled out a bundle of rope. He threw it on the floor by the metal bars holding up the rose tree. Then he motioned for Eva to join him. She rose from the floor and started to remove her high heels and stockings. But, Sir Dan motioned to her again that she should not remove them.

Eva walked to him wearing only her garter belt and her black lace stockings and the four-inch heels he had purchased for her to wear whenever she went out with her Sir. He had told her once that he thought it was very sexy to see her nude while wearing only those items. Just before she lowered her eyes for play again she took one last look in his lust filled eyes and slowly ran her tongue around her ruby red lips, taunting him. Seeing his eyebrows raise at her for peeking at him he pursed his lips in mock anger. She quickly lowered her eyes but not before she stuck her tongue out at him and gave him a sexy smile.

Sir Dan grabbed her and pulling her hair he forced her head back and gave her a hard kiss of pure passion. He bit her lip and heard her gasp, but she did not utter a sound. He chuckled again and put his arms around her, spinning her around and placing her in the middle of the metal poles.

As the band started to play a louder faster tune Sir Dan made her lean on the metal poles and gave her a smack on her bottom that made her jump. Moving around behind her he spanked her bottom with his hand in time with the loud three-four beat of the drum. He smacked her with the tips of his fingers. It didn't make much noise but it did make a harder sting on her skin. She wiggled and swayed her bottom away from him, with each smack. She knew it was creating a red bottom from the heat she was feeling and the intensity of the sting. She also knew it didn't hurt that bad but she kept trying to move her bottom away from his spanks.

Then he reached up and held her hair really tight forcing her to be still. He spanked her that way throughout the rest of the song and enjoyed watching her ample ass begin to turn a brighter red, and yet, she never moved or made a sound. When the song finished he leaned his entire body against her backside and put his arms around her.

He grabbed her tits in his hands while he nuzzled her neck and ear. "Good girl my pet," he whispered, "you have been very good and I am impressed with how quiet you have been. But now my lil slut I am going to see just how quiet you can be. Are you ready to be tested?" Eva nodded yes as she leaned her ass back against his still hard cock. She wanted him in her cunt so bad, she was not sure she would make it. She couldn't resist wiggling her ass against his stiff erection until he moved back from her. He pushed his hand between her legs grabbing her cunt from the back and squeezed hard, making her jump.

There was a horizontal metal pole fastened to the two strongest central poles that held the rose tree. Its shape was similar to a giant H. The horizontal pole was just high enough to reach below Eva's shoulders. Sir Dan took some lengths of rope and made her extend her arms across the horizontal pole. He tied her wrists firmly to each pole. This enabled her to lean her back and arms against the horizontal pole. And then he tied each ankle to the bottom of each vertical pole leaving his submissive tied spread-eagled.

He ran his hands up and down her legs savoring the feeling of her stockings, and squatting down, he gave a little nibble on the soft inside of each of her thighs. Then dropping to his knees if front of her he rubbed his face on the soft mound of her pussy. Then with his hands he spread her pussy lips wide and started licking her clit with frenzy. Eva almost cried out but managed to stifle a groan.

This was the second time her Sir had ever tried to eat her cunt. She wanted to cry from the sweetness that she felt for him. And, she wanted to cum from the sudden rush of heat that she felt in her cunt. Yet, she knew she could not ask his permission to release her cum. She tensed her bottom trying not to feel the sweet itch that her Sir was creating between her legs.

As Sir Dan licked her cunt from top to bottom she shivered with excitement and she felt the hot cum gathering between her legs. She wanted to cum so bad. She tried to think of something else, but that did not work. She was totally at the mercy of his hard hot tongue. She had to cum. She began to gyrate her hips against his face trying to get him to lick her harder. He ran his tongue all around her labia and then settled back on her clit. She had never been touched like this by anyone else and she was not sure she could hold back an orgasm.

Just then he stopped and reached for the uncorked bottle of champagne that he had brought into the rose tree with him. He took a swig from the bottle and then he reached up to Eva's mouth giving her a drink. Gratefully, she took a long drink of the cool champagne. Then before lowering the bottle he tipped it up between her titties and let a little of the bubbly pour down the front of her chest, past her belly, past her abdomen and then finally when it dribbled all the way down to her cunt he was waiting with his tongue to lap it up.

Eva was shivering with lust and anticipation. Then her Sir did the same thing dribbling the champagne from each of her nipples and catching it with his tongue. He gave her one more sip and took one himself before putting the bottle down and pulling her cunt open and licking once again.

Then her Sir did a strange thing. He reached into his toy bag and brought out a jar of peanut butter. While she looked at him in puzzlement he opened the jar and with his finger he took a healthy size scoop of peanut butter out. He reached up and smeared it all around her large nipple. Then he did the same thing with the other nipple. Then she saw him take another scoop and he placed it between her pussy lips right onto her clit.

Laying the jar aside he stood up and stuck the finger with the peanut butter into her mouth. Taking the hint Eva began to suck the peanut butter off his finger. She licked and sucked it clean. When she finished he gave her another wicked grin and he leaned down and took his time licking the sticky peanut butter off of each of her nipples.

Eva was so turned on that it took all the concentration she could muster to be silent. Then when he knelt back down and began licking it off her clit she almost cried out. Instead she bit her lip hard as she tried to be silent and not cum. He was licking hard against her clit. She couldn't help let out a soft little whimper. He licked and sucked until he had cleaned her clit. Then he tipped the champagne bottle to her lips again before he settled back down to licking her erect clit.

He licked and licked her cunt, first hard and fast then soft and easy as he ate her pussy over and over. She was gasping and whimpering softly. She had never felt anything so good. She knew it was the combination of the sub space she felt when Sir bound her and his hot tongue. She thought she would surely lose her mind in the incredible lust she was feeling.

Finally, he got her hardened clit between his teeth and was nibbling and sucking and pulling it. Eva went crazy pushing her cunt into his mouth as hard as she could. Sir rotated between flicking her clit with his hard tongue, and making his tongue flat and soft like he was licking an ice cream cone. Eva went nuts. She was unable to move much being tied like she was but as her climax strengthened Sir Dan stiffened his tongue and flicked her clit harder and harder. She was just about to burst she needed to cum so bad, and her gasps became harder and faster.

At that point she felt her Sir shove two fingers hard into her cunt and he started finger fucking her fast and deep. At the same time she heard him say in a loud whisper, "Cum bitch. Cum NOW!" and he went back to licking her clit hard and fast as he felt her cunt tremble and tense just before her hot juices began to escape into his mouth.

He lapped and licked her clit and her cum as fast as he could until he felt her final shudder. And then as her body went limp he bit her right on the soft mound of her pussy, making her release one more squirt of her sweet tasting cum juice. As Eva collapsed against the pole at her back Sir Dan stood up and with an evil grin he grabbed her beautiful hair and wiped her cum juices off his face. Then he planted a hard passionate kiss on her, forcing his tongue between her lips making her taste her own cum.

He released her with a deep chuckle and double-checked each rope to make sure he had not made them to tight. He did not want Eva's limbs to go to sleep. He also noticed that her eyes had already glazed over. He made a mental note to keep an eye on her hands so they did not change color since Eva was already too far into sub space to be able to let him know when to stop.

He had noted each time he tied her up with ropes, chains or handcuffs his submissive seemed to go into sub space very quickly. He knew that she went into sub space whenever he gave his little pain slut a good flogging, or other types of 'the good pain' as she called it. But, she reacted differently when she was in bondage. Once when he had asked her about it she told him that being restrained put her immediately into a warm fuzzy space similar to taking a tranquilizer. She had said that she loved the impact pain the way he did it, but that bondage was her favorite type of sub space.

As he stood back a little from her he could see her eyes glued on the hard cock that was protruding once again from beneath his trousers. Watching her subconsciously licking her lips over and over and rolling her hips around he could see just what she wanted. Pulling his hard cock out of his pants he stepped a little closer and began to wave it back and forth as he slid his hand up and down along the length of it. Eva was transfixed. "Is this what you want my greedy little slut?" he asked.

Eva nodded her head vigorously with a look of hunger and anticipation in her eyes as she stared at his hot meat and once again licked her lips. He stepped up close to her and began rubbing the head of his hard cock around her belly and down to the crease in her cunt. He poked at her cunt a little and each time Eva would close her eyes and part her lips, wanting to feel and taste her Sir. Yet she wanted to feel him inside her as well. She began to rub her pussy against his cock, and each time she did he would pull his rod away. When she would stop her movement he would resume rubbing her with the head of his beautiful cock. It was driving her wild, but she finally forced herself to stop moving.

Finally, as she stopped moving Sir Dan laughed softly and pulled back from her, and then once again began to rub his cock all over her tummy, always ending at her cunt where he would poke her a little pressing his cock between her legs but not all the way into her. She could not stay still any longer. She writhed and wriggled as hard as she could to try and make contact between her cunt and his cock. He was driving her nuts.

Then he parted her pussy lips with one hand and taking the hard cock he began to rub the stiff head against her highly sensitive clit. He rubbed and rubbed, hearing her coarse breathing as little sharp gasps escaped her lips. She was mad with desire and biting her lip she took a chance and looked up at him quickly. He could see the begging in her lust crazed eyes. She quickly lowered her eyes again. Tears of frustration ran down her face.

Then suddenly, leaving his cock standing out from his open zipper, he put his face near her ear and after giving it a maddening lick he said, "Not yet my sweet little whore. If you want this cock to fuck you, you will have to earn it." Eva closed her eyes again and let her head fall back in frustration. She needed him inside her so bad. How long would he make her wait?