Escapades of Eva Ch. 33

Story Info
Thank you for the dance of my life Sir.
2.7k words
4.51
16.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 33 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan walked around behind Eva and gave her a few harder smacks with the switch. Then, leaving her tied spread eagle to the bars of the rose tree, he put up the switch and took a roll of silver duct tape from his toy bag.

Eva watched him and wondered why he would need the tape when she was already bound. But she knew that she did not need to worry because even though he liked to give her a little scare now and then he had never done anything to hurt her. She trusted her Sir.

She swayed her head to the ballad that the band was playing, while she tried to cool her hot cunt by changing her focus. And, as she watched she saw him bring one of his latex dildos out of his bag and set it down by the tape. Then he pulled out a tube of lubricant and took it and the other things around behind where she stood.

She couldn't help beginning to breath heavy seeing that he was about to put an end to her frustrating ordeal. As she closed her eyes and relaxed her bottom she prayed that he would let her cum this time.

Her eyes were still closed when Sir startled her by grabbing her hair and planting a hard kiss on her lips. She could tell from his kiss that he was excited and ready to use her well. Without looking up she smiled and stuck her tongue out at him.

For that he grabbed her cunt and squeezed it hard for a second. She bit her lip and let out the tiniest squeal. Immediately she regretted it. And, knowing he had heard her break the silence, she bit her lips and squeezed her eyes shut against what she knew was coming.

Sir grabbed her hair and growled into her ear, "Did you have something to say my little slut?" Eva quickly shook her head no as he tweaked her nipples hard. "I heard you squeal. Didn't I tell you to be silent bitch? Do I have to remind you again?" Again she shook her head no hard and fast.

And as she opened her eyes a bit she could see a wicked grin on his lips as he slapped her cheek a little and again whispered, "Bad girl. I guess I will have to teach you about remaining silent when I tell you to, wont I?" She knew he would not really hurt her, but she did feel ashamed of herself for forgetting to remain silent, and reluctantly she nodded and dropped her head.

"Ok, I guess I will have to punish you." And then, stooping down a little, Sir Dan took his erect cock, and spreading her cunt lips, he began to rub the head of it against her clit as he had done earlier. Eva's entire body went limp.

She couldn't believe how quickly he could get her to peak lust with his slightest touch. She was so hot and so horny from all the stimulation he had given her earlier, and she was still frustrated by being denied release. She wasn't sure why he was pleasuring her when he had threatened to punish her, but she prayed he would not stop rubbing her clit with his cock and would let her cum this time. She loved it when he rubbed her clit with his hard rod. It was her favorite way to be masturbated.

She began to breath heavily as he rubbed and rubbed. She wanted to cum so bad. She sucked in her breath, gasping at the same time with the growing climax that was making her crazy. She couldn't hold it back. She tried but against her will her body began to tense in preparation to cum. Sensing it Sir suddenly stopped, pulling his cock out of her reach, and pinched her pussy with his hand again.

This time she bit her lip, and again against her will, the tears ran hot and fast down her face. She was so very frustrated and the denial of orgasm was painful, and she knew that he had done it on purpose. It was her punishment for not remaining silent. Suddenly, although she did not make a sound, she could not stop herself from crying and she began to heave silent heart wrenching sobs. She didn't know if she could take any more of this sweet torture.

He wrapped his arms around her then, and after kissing his submissive's tear-stained face, he kissed her neck and worked his way up to her ear, making her gasp again. He bent down and sucked on each of her nipples until he felt her hips begin to grind and her head fell back with a slow sigh.

Then Sir Dan went back behind Eva and she could feel him bend down and begin kissing her ass. Occasionally, he would bite down on her flesh causing her to gasp. She loved it so much when he bit her. He bit just hard enough to make her tense her bottom. It was making her really crazy. Would he ever let her cum?

She considered trying to switch her mind again to something mundane to keep herself from feeling the lust that was making her cunt drip. But, she was too far-gone. Every time she would try to get her mind on something else Sir would bite her again, making it impossible to even think.

Then she felt him gently parting her ass cheeks with his hands. Suddenly, she was glad that she had taken an extra good enema earlier that evening, because she felt his warm soft tongue licking her asshole. She sucked in her breath with the incredibly intimate, and loving touch from her Dominant. He had never touched her that way before. Oh lord, she loved this wonderful man and she wished he would use her this way forever.

Sir Dan paused and then she felt him sliding a glob of lubrication into her ass. He slid his finger in and out making her want to cry out, but she did not. Then she felt him slide a second finger into her ass working them both in and out and around in circles inside her. She couldn't help breathing heavy. But she was so horny that she had to close her mouth as tight as she could to keep from moaning. Sir had found her gspot with the increased ass play and she gasped and tightened her whole body, praying that she could hold back the orgasm that was building in her.

Then she remembered what Sir had once told her about controlling her breathing. She began to take air in through her nose and expel it through her mouth as Sir fucked her ass hard and fast. The breathing helped a little and slowed her need to cum a bit.

Then she felt him pull his fingers out of her. In a moment she felt him separate her ass cheeks with one hand and begin to push the head of the dildo into her. Even though he had opened her ass with his fingers it still hurt some when he began to insert the latex cock into her hole. She tensed up and then remembered her breathing.

She began to pant and he pushed it in a little further. He had used plenty of lube and he let it slide back and forth gently to relieve the pain. Meanwhile, she used her breathing technique to breathe in and out again as he pushed the dildo a little further into her. She was pleased to realize that it helped with the pain a bit and she was also beginning to relax.

Sir worked the dildo in and out slow and easy until she became accustomed to it and began to fuck back on him. And then he began to shove it in and out a little faster, but still with easy and light strokes. She was gasping after each thrust and tried to maintain her breathing with much difficulty. She felt the hot tears come again with the new level of frustration. And, then her Sir stopped, leaving the rubber cock all the way inside of her ass.

"Hold it bitch," she heard him whisper gruffly. She clamped her ass muscles down on the dildo as hard as she could to keep it from sliding out. Then she heard him tearing the duct tape from behind her. Suddenly, she understood what he was doing with the tape. She felt him slap the tape across her ass where the dildo was. It held the rubber cock tight inside her. Then he tore off two more pieces and placed them on her ass as well to make sure that it would not come out.

Then, properly plugged in her ass with the dildo, Sir Dan came around in front of her again. He began to rub his still hard cock against her slick clit again. Then he placed it firmly at the opening of her cunt and without entering her he put his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply, tenderly, and urgently.

"You have been very good my pet," he whispered, "and I am about to reward you for being such a good girl." Again he kissed her, and he kept kissing her and fondling her breasts. He never moved his cock. He just kept it pressed at the opening of her cunt.


Eva tried several times to lower her cunt down on him and he would just chuckle and move his cock away. Then he would put it back at the opening of her hole and hold it firmly against her, but still he did not enter her. He laughed out loud once as she blew a deep angry breath out of her mouth in exasperation when he pulled back from her cunt.

Snickering, he whispered, "Hold on just a bit longer pet. I have requested a special song to be played outside. Then we are really going to dance." He kissed her once again, wrapping his arms around her. He kept his cock at the opening of her cunt, and as he began to sway her in his strong arms he heard her breathing quicken. When he kissed her again he took her bottom lip in his mouth and began to suck and nibble on it making his luscious slave sigh lustfully.

Sir kissed her over and over as he began to pull his cock back from her just a little, and then he would push it back, just inside of her about an inch. He kissed and poked her over and over. She was softly, and quietly whimpering in frustration. Finally, she heard the first few strains of a new tune.

Sir leaned close to her ear and said; "Now pet, shall we dance?" and he slid his cock all the way into her as the Rollingstones lyrics, "I can't get no satisfaction," began to play from outside their hiding place. Eva choked back a laugh. She couldn't believe the irony of the song Sir had chosen. But, she decided that it had been his intention all along since he had tortured her so sweetly, and had not given her any satisfaction. She shook her head and shoulders in amusement, but she did not make a sound.


Suddenly, Sir shoved his cock into her hard, getting her attention, and definitely stopping her laughter. He fucked easily and softly in time with the music as if he had planned it that way. And then he would fuck hard into her at the end of each 3-4 beat. He would take her breath away with each hard thrust.

Each time she would feel the double fucking as the dildo in her ass moved with the music as well. She started to move against him in time with the song, dancing between his cock and the dildo. She whimpered underneath her breath. She needed to cum so bad that she began to cry again.

As she hung her head and sobbed Sir Dan spoke into her ear, "Now pet, CUM now." He barely finished his command before Eva shuddered and the hot juices flowed from her cunt. Sir kept up the fucking in time with the beat of the song and as her orgasm subsided Sir again said, "Cum slut," and again Eva came hard and fast. "Cum again pet," he ordered before her orgasm even ended, and she was so hot and ready that her cunt came again on its own.

He fucked her over and over with each beat of the drum. And, each time her orgasm would calm he would order her to cum again. Eva felt her Sir's cock and the one in her ass as well, and she came and came over and over, until she could no longer stand on her feet. She collapsed within her Sir's ropes, and still he rammed her and ordered her to cum.

Then he fucked just inside of her pussy fast and easy, knowing that it would make her cum even faster. And, her insatiable body could not help but obey his cock's command. Finally, he bent to her ear and said, "Now Cum bitch, and keep cumming for the rest of the song." He didn't have to tell her twice in spite of the fact that she could no longer stand up. And he fucked hard and deep as she bathed his cock over and over with her hot juices.

He slowed the fucking as the song came to an end, but he kept his rock hard erection shoved up in her tight. And, as the next song began he kissed her passionately and whispered, "This is for you my precious."

The Everly Brothers song "Let it be me" began to play and Sir Dan slowed the fucking to keep time with the new melody. He fucked slowly, and as he did he kissed his submissive very tenderly. Then with every few beats of the music he would ram her hard long enough to feel her tense again. "Cum NOW!" he would command. And Eva would reward his ramming cock with another hot cum bath.

Finally, when the song was about half finished she felt him tense and heard him gasp as he began to fuck her hard and deep. "Keep cumming pet," he demanded. He fucked her over and over, not pausing or stopping. She came hard. He pounded her cunt again and again as he held her tight against him. Eva pressed her face against his. Her breathing was hard and fast, and she came repeatedly as he fucked her with all his might.

Then as the song was winding down she felt his cock tense and jerk. She felt the warm slick cum filling her pussy, spilling out of her cunt and down the inside of her thigh; and she sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction. He fucked her hard a few more times and at the same time growled, "Cum". As she felt one more spurt of his hot cream, Eva sent one last hot stream of cum flowing over his softening cock and then she completely collapsed.

Sir Dan leaned his body against his submissive for a few moments as he kissed her hair and face and held her head to his chest. Taking her face and hair in his hands tenderly he gave her a loving look that brought sweet tears flowing down her cheeks.

Moments later, as he regained his strength, he stood up and reached around to her bottom and pulled the duct tape off. She felt the dildo slide out of her ass. She could not move. And, then her Sir quickly released the ropes that held her and he took her in his arms as she slid off the metal bars behind her.

He lowered her gently to the floor where he laid down with her in his arms. He grabbed the beautiful silken sensuous evening gown that had fallen nearby and draped it over her naked body for warmth as she lay with her head on his chest.

While he cuddled her to him, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again. "We will wait here and rest until everyone has gone pet. Then we will go to our private dungeon in the back of my office and sleep on the futon tonight."

Exhausted, she could only nod her head against his arm. Then she looked up at him with glazed and sleepy eyes, and as he snuggled close she whispered, "Thank you for the dance of my life Sir."