Escapades of Eva Ch. 34

Story Info
A red lace napkin.
2.2k words
4.29
16.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva 34 – A red lace napkin

Eva hurried to clean up the trash from the ladies lingerie display she had been working on all morning. As she stuffed the garbage into the trash cart she quickly rolled it into the shipping department. After freshening herself in the ladies room she observed herself in the mirror. She saw the rosy color in her cheeks and smiled. She felt positively aglow with the passion that consumed her life since coming to work at the store. And she thanked her lucky stars that she had met her wonderful Sir.

Quickly she pulled the hair tie from her ponytail and let her thick auburn hair fall loose around her face and shoulders. After adjusting some curls to her satisfaction she put on some hot pink lipstick. And then she slipped her wallet into her pocket and left the department. It was almost one o'clock and Sir Dan had asked her to meet him in the Chinese restaurant next door to the department store where they worked.

She loved it when he asked her to meet him for lunch. It usually meant he wanted to talk to her about something that pertained to the Dominant/submissive lifestyle that he had taught her to love. She felt that she was the luckiest girl in the world to have found such a sexy, sensual, and handsome man.

He was a hard working and honorable man and he had a wonderfully wicked sense of humor about the kinky lifestyle he was teaching her. Her pulse raced every time she looked at him or heard his voice. She marveled that at this late stage in her life he had unleashed the animal lust that stayed on her mind constantly. She had become an insatiable, over sexed, slut, and she loved every minute of it.

She had learned to trust him completely. Even when he had tried things with her that were painful or had frightened her, he had never hurt her and he took special care not to go beyond her limits. And he paid special attention to safety in all that they did. Because of the trust she had learned at his hands she rarely questioned anything he did because she knew that she was not only safe but also she would love whatever he told her to do.

When she arrived he was sitting at the back table leaning back in his chair with one foot across his knee and one arm propped on the back of his chair. He was always laid back in his demeanor. As she looked at the sexy silver gray hair and the tall well-built middle aged man, she felt the usual wetness that developed between her legs every time she looked at him.

He was looking at her with one eyebrow raised and a look of passionate approval as he slowly and seductively licked his lips. Eva felt like she would just melt and she shyly looked at him from under her eyelashes. She heard the low sensual growl that she loved to hear whenever he approved of her appearance. "Hello Sir," she whispered.

"Hello my pet," he said as he rose to hold the chair for her.

"Thank you Sir," she said, "I hope I am not late."

"Not at all pet."

Just then the waitress arrived. As Sir Dan had taught her, she folded her hands in her lap and waited. Sir spoke to the waitress and placed their drink order. He had taught her early in their relationship that she was not to speak at restaurants except to him. He did all the ordering and even though he sometimes asked her what she wanted from the menu, he often chose what she would eat. It was one of the things he insisted on as her Dominant.

She loved having his help with her food as much as everything else he did with her. He helped her with her diet with just as much enthusiasm and attention as he did with her clothing. It was wonderful to have a man care that much about her to help her with those things. She didn't even mind the diet because having his help with it was just another bonding experience that she loved. Plus, it was easier than dieting alone and it gave her more of the domination that she craved from him. It also gave her one more way to serve him in her submission.

Whenever they were not at work or with vanilla friends He was in total control of every aspect of her life. He had taken the time to know what she preferred, and unless he had a reason to refuse a particular food that was not on her diet, he usually allowed her to eat what she wanted. He chose her clothing and all the furnishings in her apartment. He had also put her on a budget and she was to ask his permission to spend anything over the amount he permitted her. It was no wonder that she was willing to submit to him in everything, and in every way.

Now she understood more of what other subs meant when they said their Dominant had captured their souls. She was head over heels in love with Sir Dan, and her heart skipped a beat whenever she looked at him. She knew she would never love anyone the way she loved him. She felt tears welling up in her eyes as she thought about him.

She especially liked Sir's attention to these little details, because her ex husband had not paid any attention to her clothes or furnishings, or even the bills. He didn't even look up from the television when she got all dolled up for him. He had been very selfish and did not care about anything except hurting her in the end of their relationship. He had made her feel ugly and plain with his lack of attention.

She loved it that Sir took an interest in everything that concerned his submissive, and he had fabulous tastes as well. She loved the attention and the time he took to control her. It made her feel very loved and adored that he cared enough to do those things for her. Besides, she knew she was a good submissive and her Dom's control felt very romantic to her. She was sure that was one of the reasons she felt turned on at all times. And it made her feel like a cherished little girl to know that he wanted to dress her to his satisfaction.

She always felt beautiful and sexy around him because she knew she had his total approval and appreciation of her appearance. He was the first man who had made her believe that she was as beautiful as he said she was. What woman could resist that? She wanted to be his forever.

As Sir Dan finished ordering and the waitress left he turned to Eva and said in a very businesslike manner, "Now my pet we have something important to discuss."

"Yes Sir," Eva said as she turned her complete attention to Sir Dan.

Just then the waitress came back with two glasses of ice tea. When she left Eva took Sir's glass as he had taught her to do and added the right amount of sugar and lemon. Sir Dan had been watching her intently and when she was about to stir the drink he stopped her by putting his hand over it. He was sitting next to her in the booth and he gave her a big wink and that sexy mischievous look of his as he said, "Thank you my pet, that will do, but I want my tea stirred in a special way. Now ... take off your panties."

Eva was a little surprised but then she started to get up to go to the bathroom. Sir Dan grabbed her arm and stopped her saying, "No pet, take them off here. And, don't look to see if anyone is watching."

Eva could feel herself blush profusely, and Sir wasn't helping with that wicked grin on his face as he lifted an eyebrow and watched her. Trying very hard to resist the temptation to look around the room, she gulped hard and reached under the table and up under her skirt. She was incredible embarrassed and she just knew everyone in the restaurant could see what she was doing. But the look on Sir's face told her that she had better do as he said and quickly.

She felt the elastic at the waist of her panties and hooking her thumbs under it she quickly pulled them down as she lifted her bottom as inconspicuously as she could. Then she slid them down and stepped out of them and quickly tucked them behind her in the seat of the booth. She wasn't sure if she could look around the room yet and not wanting to interrupt Sir she squeezed her eyes shut tight and let out a little whimper of embarrassment.

"Now Pet spread your legs," he chuckled. Eva did as she was told. "Now pull your skirt up high," he whispered in her ear. Eva lifted her skirt, but it was not enough for him. "More, lift it higher," he growled. But, he didn't wait for her to comply and he reached under the table and hiked her skirt up to the top of her thighs. She felt her face turned even redder. She knew that if anyone were looking they would be able to see her bare pussy spread wide below the table.

Just then Sir Dan put one arm around her and drew her closer to him. Then she felt his hand at her thigh and he slid it up under her skirt saying, " Spread em bitch." Eva spread her knees as wide as she could and her Dom shoved a couple of fingers into her pussy hard. She gasped and as she started to look around her she heard him say, "I told you not to look around. Just lower your eyes my little cum slut." All the while he was finger fucking her. Of course her cunt was as wet as could be with the fucking and the incredible humiliation she was feeling. She whimpered softly and he kept fucking her harder and harder.

"Not a sound," she heard him say as her breathing became harder. She wanted desperately to look up but she knew not to. It was just as well she thought because if she looked up and found anyone watching her she just knew she would die of humiliation. So she shut her mouth and bit her lip.

Just then her humiliation turned into pure lust and she began to buck against her Sir's hand. She was so hot she didn't care who might be watching. All she wanted was to feel her Sir in her cunt. Then as she was trying to breath without making any noise she heard Sir say, "Cum now my sexy little bitch." And, Eva let her orgasm go long and hard. She just knew the seat of the booth where they sat was wet and she didn't care one bit. Her body jerked and the spasms shook her hard. And as they subsided she let out a sigh.

She kept her eyes closed as she tried to quietly calm herself, but hearing a tinkle of ice she quickly looked up and could not believe what she saw next. Sir Dan was stirring his ice tea with his cum covered fingers. He grinned at her and then stuck his fingers in his mouth and slowly and seductively licked them as he gave her another wicked grin. Eva could not help laughing out loud and taking a look around the restaurant as she did. Then she relaxed her shoulders and laughed again when she saw that no one had even noticed them.

Sir Dan reached behind her as the waitress came with the food and he grabbed her bright red lace panties and wiped his mouth with them. And then he set them on the table next to him. Eva thought she would die for sure. She didn't know if the waitress even saw what happened but she could not look at her. Just then she heard the girl giggle as she said, "Yes Sir, and would you like some extra napkins?"

"Why yes thank you," Sir responded in his businesslike voice, and he once again wiped his mouth with the red panties, "And would you perhaps have any red napkins?"

"I will check Sir," said the waitress and she burst out laughing as Eva choked on her drink. With an absolutely straight face while Eva sputtered and coughed, Sir grabbed her red lace panties again and was tucking them under the collar of his shirt like he would with a napkin.

Then as she hid her reddening face in her hands with a groan Sir took a bite of his egg roll letting the oil drip down his chin, which, of course, he had to mop up with Eva's panties.

Turning back to Eva he said, "Nothing like a red lace napkin pet."